• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyber Rages From East To West, Desertion Thoughts, And, Staying Put, For The Present

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. Things began well, as they won two of three from the Giants in San Francisco, before losing two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.

While Mitch was away on the trip, he could not escape the wraith of Naomi. Each night, they would have postgame slugfests on the computer, with Naomi raging at Mitch in bold capital letters, and Mitch feeling exhausted, helpless, and at times, unintelligent. Mitch had often said to friends that in spite of his 136 IQ, Naomi was the only person on the face of the earth, with whom he felt stupid.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he expected to be lashed into, and sent to the guest room. Instead, Naomi, who was clearly not happy, met him at the door. "Since I dont want out, and since I havent been fucked in forever, come to bed. Let's just do it. We'll sort everything out as time goes on" Mitch quietly complied, and the couple was soon in bed, with Naomi on top of him, her hair in his face. "How can I love someone so dearly who also makes me want to scream?" Naomi said. Mitch was unsure of what to do. He didnt feel that heavy duty tickling, or any tickling at all for that matter, was appropriate, considering their problems. He just had sex with his wife of over two decades, like a person not into fetishes would, and he tried to push thoughts of tying Naomi up, or worshipping her feet, out of his mind. At that point, he was just looking to survive, as he knew that one wrong move could spell the end.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was the starter. Kate was great, scattering four hits, as the offense hit a pair of two run homers, in what would be a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys got only three runs that night, but Bellows allowed only one in eight innings, for a 3-1 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and got slapped around, for a 5-0 loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch expressed feelings about the state of his relationship with Naomi. "She makes me feel dumb. She'll ask me these questions out of left field that she says I'm supposed to remember, and I just cant. Sometimes I feel like she's this "I'm sitting on my high horse, my shit dont stink" actress, and she feels I'm just this stupid baseball player" It's very, very difficult to feel inferior to your partner. I mean, I accept the fact that when she does movies, she will make more money than me, and, that probably, when we retire from baseball, she will make 5 to 10 million a movie, and I might make only a few hundred thousand or a million as a coach, manager, broadcaster, or something else. I'm not an egomaniac. I've had my time in the sun, and I've chosen to remain on this island, and play for a million or two million a year, instead of the twenty plus million I would probably get, if I went to say, the Yankees. On the Yankees I cant be in Paradise Island, or tickle Kate Hudson every Saturday night. I've had a very interesting life. I've traded money for satisfaction. I just wish that my relationship with the woman I've loved for over two decades was more stable" Mitch said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve allowed only two runs, as Paradise broke a 2-2 eighth inning tie with three runs, for a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched well on Saturday night, but got shut out, 3-0. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, humid, 86 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched very dominantly that day, allowing only three hits, and striking out thirteen. The Good Guys hit four solo homers, by Mitch, Ed Burns, third baseman Michael, and Catcher Barney, which were the only runs they needed, for a 4-0 victory.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows got hit hard on Monday night, giving up five runs in five innings, of a 5-3 loss. Charlize pitched on Tuesday night. This time, she kept the team in the game, giving up three runs in seven innings, as Paradise rallied from a
4-3 deficit in the eighth, for two runs, and a 5-4 win. Neve Campbell was on the hill, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree day, on Wednesday afternoon, with a sellout gathering on hand. Neve struggled a bit, giving up five runs in six innings. It looked like the game was lost, as the Reds had a 5-1 lead until the seventh. The Good Guys, however, exploded for six runs in the bottom of the eighth, on two homers. Things got dicey for Hayden in the ninth, but she managed to save the day, as the Good Guys walked away with a 7-5 win, that completed a six and three homestand. The theme for both Mitch and the team that week was "Survival", and, as they packed to head to Washington the next night, everyone hoped that the positive steps would continue.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be hot CBNC reporter Erin Burnett, a dark haired beauty. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Erin's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Erin on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Erin on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Erin's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Erin went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter and giggles: HEHEHEEHEHHEHHEEHHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NO STAHPPPPPP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the pretty reporter was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi did drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Let's just see what this week means, okay? Go off, do well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, it had been a homestand where the couple's problems abated at least a bit from the last time they had seen each other. Was it the beginning of better times, or just a mirage, that would descend back into hell? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it can't be a good thing when someone in a relationship feels dumb and that is because of the other person. Let's hope that Mitch and Naomi can get some common ground working here. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Naomi sometimes makes Mitch feel inferior. This is not a good feeling for a guy with as much pride as Mitch, a college graduate, baseball superstar, future Hall of Famer, with as intelligent as he is

I will be gone a lot of today, but will be home tomorrow, so I can put up another story then. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back