• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rich Bitch gets tickled F/F

geo17

"You both know the school rules, ladies, smoking on school grounds is strictly prohibited", said Mr Davis, the headmaster, "and as such, you will both have to be punished."

"But Sir!", "No but's, Miss Parker!" replied Mr Davis, "Now, follow me."

Chelsea Parker was the most attractive girl in the school, and the richest as well. Her father owned a string of companies, and they lived on a wealthy estate in the country. Chelsea, who had stunning figure (around 5ft 5" tall), a great tan and had blondeish hair with brown streaks through it, always got what she wanted. Her friends were either jocks, fellow cheerleaders, or had plenty of money. She didn't associate with nerds or poorer students, which led to her being hated by everyone outside her group of friends.

Amy Brown was the polar opposite. She was a goth, and lived in a flat on a council estate, and both her parents were unemployed. Amy, along with her friends, all hated Chelsea with a passion.

Mr Davis led both girls to the school cafeteria.

"Now, the kitchens haven't been cleaned out for a while, so both of you will spend the rest of the day cleaning it, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes" said Amy

Chelsea looked furious.

"Do we have a problem, Miss Parker?"

"I have a hair appointment in half an hour, this is so unfair!"

"Well, you'd better hurry up and clean if you want to be out of here in 30 minutes. Have fun", and with that, Mr Davis left the cafeteria, leaving Chelsea and Amy alone.

Both girls stared at each other. Chelsea was wearing a small white blouse, under an even smaller black jumper, which showed off her tanned flat belly. She had a very short black skirt on her legs, over her black nylons, and was wearing black designer heels on her feet. She was also wearing the dark blue school blazer. Amy was wearing her blazer as well, over a worn out blouse and tie. She also had a skirt on, and old black tights, and was wearing big black foots on her feet. She was wearing lots of black makeup, and her nails were also black.

"Well, we'd better get a move on, eh?" Amy said.

Chelsea gave her a disgusted look, and said "As if." Chelsea then went to a table in the middle of the canteen, and took a seat. She took off her blazer and put it on the chair next to her, got out a fashion magazine from her bag, and then started to listen to her new iPod.

Amy was furious, and marched over to where Chelsea was sitting, and took her headphones out of her ears.

"What do you think you are doing?!?! Never touch it again!!" Chelsea screamed.

"You're supposed to help my clean the kitchens" replied Amy

"Oh my God! You really expect me to clean them?! Do it yourself for goodness sake!" said Chelsea, who proceeded to put the headphones back in her ears.

Amy then pulled them back out, and said "You're helping me whether you like it or not!" She then proceeded to grab Chelsea by the arm

"Get your grubby dirty smelly hands off of me immediately!" Chelsea was now standing up, right next to Amy

"You broke the rules, now you have to serve the punishment, I'll tell Mr Davis that you didn't help me" stated Amy

"Tell him, he won't believe you" replied Chelsea

Amy gave a sigh.

"Look," Chelsea said, "My daddy is very rich, I'll give you £50 if you clean the kitchens on your own." She then smirked "That'll be like a years wages to your parents, you could have a feast with that in your disgusting council scheme slum." Chelsea gave a small chuckle, then sat back down.

This had pushed Amy over the edge, she quickly pulled her tie off, and grabbed Chelsea's arms.

"Hey, what are you doing?!?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!"

Amy manged to tie Chelseas hands together behind her seat, she tied the knot firmly, Chelsea wasn't getting out of it.

"Untie me immediately!!"

"I think you need to learn some respect, Chelsea"

"LET ME GO!!!"

Amy could see Chelsea's exposed belly, and she went to stroke her bare sides

"GET OFF MEEEHEEEEE HEE HEE NOOOOOOO!"

Amy was tickling her sides and belly area furiously, she was loving this. Chelsea, on the other hand, wasn't. She hated being tickled, and was always tickled by her older brothers when she was younger.

"TEEEHEEHEEE HEEEEEHEEEEE NOOO! HELP HELP HEEEEEE!"

Amy had all ten of her fingers running over Chelsea's tummy. Amy had long-ish nails, which made the torture even worse. Chelsea didn't know if she could take anymore.

After 10 or so minutes, Amy stopped. Chelsea breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Are you going to help me now?" asked Amy

"Yes, yes, I'll do whatever you say! Please untie me!!"

"No"

"But, but, I'll help you, honest I will. If its money your after, I'll give you it!"

"Its not about the money you stupid bitch, and no, I'm not untieing you, as I'm not finished torturing you"

Chelsea look worried.

"Now, I wonder if your feet are as ticklish as your tummy" Amy laughed.

Chelsea gulped, her feet were ultra ticklish, these were the places her brothers always aimed for when they tickled her. This was her worst nightmare.

"NO!" she said, "they're not ticklish at all, go back to my tummy, please!" pleaded Chelsea

"No, I'm getting a bit bored of your tummy, I need a new challenge"

Amy then took of Chelsea's designer heal which was on her left foot, revealing Chelsea's black nylon covered foot.

Amy then gave Chelsea an evil smile

"NO!!, PLEASE!!, AMY!!, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!"

"I thought you're feet weren't ticklish" said Amy, still smiling. "You weren't lying were you?! You know I don't like liars. Do you know what I do to liars?!"

"PLEASE NO!! AMY NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Amy cackled, as she stroked the sole of her foot.

"HEEEEEEHEEEEE HEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEHEEEHEEASE STOP HEEEE!!!"

Amy then slowly took off Chelsea's right shoe, and proceeded to stroke her nylon clad sole in the same fashion as she done with the left.

"AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! PLEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEASEEEEEHEEEEE STOP!!"

Amy then picked up Chelsea's left foot, which hadn't been tickled for a few minutes. She put both feet together, then got them in a lock, and tickled both of them at the same time.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" cried Chelsea, as Amy ran her fingers up and down the nylon covered soles.

Amy loosened her grip, "You really do have ticklish feet, but my goodness, they are sweaty! I think we need to let your feet get some air."

Amy then walked up to Chelsea, who was still tied up, and put her hands under her skirt.

"Get your filthy hands off me now!!!!!!!"

Amy then laughed in her face, and got a hold of the top of her nylons, and pulled them off her legs. Her gorgeous tanned legs and feet were now bare. Chelsea's feet were beautiful, they were a size 5, and she had recently got a French pedicure on her lovely toes.

"Nice feet" Amy laughed

Chelsea scowled "LET ME OUT NO YOU GOTH BITCH!!"

"Manners, Miss Parker. You're torture will now be twice as worse. Haha" replied Amy.

Amy picked up Chelsea's left foot, and started stroking the bare sole up and down.

"NOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE LERREEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEE OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE"

Amy then got right in between her toes, prompting the biggest reaction from Chelsea so far.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I think we've found your spot, Chelsea!"

Amy then got a hold of Chelsea's right foot, and ran her fingers in between all off her toes.

"You're feet are moving a bit too much for my liking", and with that Amy bound Chelsea's ankles together with the nylons she had just taken from her.

Chelsea couldn't move now, "UNTIE MY IMMEDIATELY YOU DYKE BITCH, I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!"

Amy laughed if off again, and put Chelseas feet up to her nose, and took in a whiff of her feet. She then ran her nose up and down the soles, and all in between her toes

"Get off meee you CREEP!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOHEEEEE!!"

Amy had ran her tongue in between Chelsea's toes, prompting another reaction from Chelsea.

The torture had been going on for over half an hour. Amy said "It's almost 4.30, the school will be closing soon."

"Then let me go and you can fuck off back to the slum you call home, with filthy parents!!"

Amy then headed through to the kitchen.

"Yeah, get cleaning YOU BITCH!!" Chelsea shouted.

Amy came back from the kitchen with two very large pots.

"Now, heres how its going to work from now on. You are going to treat me, my friends and everyone else with the proper respect they deserve, OK?"

"No chance, I'm much better than you and your loser friends!"

"Wrong answer, Chelsea!"

Amy then took a lid off of one of the pots, which let out a great stench. "Last week's soup" Amy smirked.

"IF YOU COME NEAR ME WITH THAT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!! AMY, DONT YOU DARE!!"

Amy poured some of the contents into Chelsea's designer high heels, wrecking them in the process.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH, DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THEY ARE?!?! YOUR PARENTS WOULD NEED TO SAVE UP FOR 10 YEARS TO BUY THEM" Chelsea screamed.

Amy then opened up Chelsea's designer handband, and poured the rest of the contents from the first pot into it.

"OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

Amy opened up the second pot, "Soup from a fortnight ago" she said, and started laughing.

"HOW DARE YOU WRECK MY THINGS, DO YOU HEAR - OH GOD, AMY!! DON'T DO THISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH"

Amy had poured the contents of the pot all over Chelsea.

"YOU COW!!!"

Amy then picked up her belongings, and said "Lights will be going out soon, get a good nights rest. Nighty night, Chelsea, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't wander too far" Amy said, then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"NOO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE, HELP ME!! AMY, DON'T GO!"

But Amy had left the cafeteria, and closed the door behind her. A few minutes later, the lights had went out, the school had closed. Chelsea, tied to a chair covered in rotten soup in her bare legs and feet, was alone for the night.

To be continued????

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story, I'd be delighted to hear your thoughts and ideas, and if I should write a second part?

Nice story. :)
Everyone likes to see a spoiled brat get it good.
As for if you should write a second part, of course.
After all, goth Amy needs a chance to laugh too. :D

Can't wiat for the next part of this story. I hate brats like her. Serves her right. Maybe the rest of the students will have a chance at her now.

Last edited:
Definitly

You need to make a second part to this! Include Amys friends too, maybe.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back