• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April 12, in San Jose...

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
... will be the date and location of our next party. Thanks to baubaloo and his lovely wife for offering to host for us again! :dogpile:

E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend, and I'll send out location and other details during the week of the event. We hope to see you there! :grouphug:

Wish I was able to attend Lindy you sound like so much fun to tie and tickle. I really liked the true story of you and the bdsm place you attended and got tickled at. Can you do me a favor and send me some pictures of you to my e-mail address at [email protected] I would love to see some. Thanks

TicklesFemales

Hopefully my Love and I can make it again. It was such fun this past time and I look forward to more fun with you guys. It was a really great group who attended the March gathering.

So we shall see if our schedules pan out again!

This time I got the house numbers on the house! And street parking should be better. =)

Thanks Baubaloo!

Just wanted to say thanks to Baubaloo and your lovely wife for being gracious enough to host another gathering at your home. It was great to see everyone again.
As always I'm looking forward to the next one, and until then everyone take care!

This was most excellent. Thanks to the hosts for opening their homes and to Lindy for getting it all organized.

Hey guys, no problem... Always happy to host. It was really nice to see all of you again, and a few new faces too. =)

Good times! Thanks Lindy and Baubaloo for putting in the work so that we could all have this awesome gathering in the first place.

A few of you need to play Super Smash Brothers more often. :D

I had a fantastic time! :xpulcy: I want to thank everyone who hosted and attended, as well as extend my personal thanks to:

:bubble: Redmage, for a particularly immobilizing bit of bondage,

:bubble: baubaloo and his lovely wife for having such a cool bed and for letting us use it,

:bubble: jfkprince (?) for introducing me to an amazing new toy (I bought one online the moment I got home!), and

:bubble: Bagelfather for the much-needed backrub when my husband fell asleep on the job. :D

Wonderful party, everyone! Hugs and thanks all around. :grouphug:

The next one will be SUNDAY, May 18, in San Jose. Hope to see you there! :wavingguy

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back