• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Lane and the Smallville Corn Festival Part 2

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
After at least 5 more replies, I'll post the conclusion.

Part 2

Lois Lane was cackling as Rachel continued tickling her hosed soles. Rachel danced her fingertips across Lois Lane’s hosed soles as Lois continued to howl with laughter. Within a few minutes, Rachel already had Lois Lane looking like a sweaty mess, and the real torture hadn’t even begun.

“HAHAAHAAHAA HOHOHOHOOHOO!” Lois laughed.

After her few moments of tickling Lois, Rachel stopped for a moment. “Just take a look at her! She’s already huffing and puffing, and we’re only a few minutes in! I suppose that comes from all them years of bein’ a smoker. I’ll bet you wish you coulda put down those cigarettes now.” Rachel illustrated her point with a quick poke to Lois’ ribs.

“Eep! My smoking is none of your business. I am a grown woman and – HeeHeeHee!” Rachel had gone back to running her fingers up and down Lois Lane’s hosed soles. ”I can HAHA smoke HEHE as much OOH OOHH as I want AHH AHH toHOOHOOHOO!” In truth, at this point, Lois was regretting her status as a smoker, but there was no way she was going to admit it to this crowd.

“Koochi koochie koo! Are you really that ticklish, Lois? I’ve never had anybody quite so ticklish in these stocks. They sure do make ‘em ticklish in the big cities like Metropolis. I doubt you’d find a girl as ticklish as you are in Smallville,” Rachel ridiculed Lois as she thrashed her feet as much as she could in the stocks.

“You can’t do this to meHEEHEE! OHH EEP AHH! I’m not more HOHAHAHO ticklish than OH NO NO AH AH than anybody else HOHOHO!” This was worse than any other torture Lois Lane had ever received.

“You sure do have a big mouth for someone in this situation. I sure would like to shut you up, but I think it’s kinda funny to see you sufferin’ for once,” Rachel said.

“If youHOOHOOHOOO think you CAHAHAHAN BREAHAYAYK MEHHEEEHHE, think again. I’m used HAHAHA to being in HEEHEEHEE tough jams. OOHOHHH! Remember, I’m HHHAHHHA HAAHAAH I’m ticklish!” Lois blurted out.

“Oh you’re ticklish? I could have figured that out on my own. And it looks like I already am breaking you,” Rachel told Lois as she ran her fingers across her soles again.

“I meant to HAHHAHH say HAYHAY HAYHAY I’m a HAHAHA!” Lois trailed off in laughter.

“You’re a what? Spit it out, city girl,” Rachel ordered Lois.

“INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER HHEEHHEEEHOOHOOHAAHAAA” Lois yelled. “I’ve been through HOOOOHOOOHOO worse situations HAHAHA than this.”

“Looks like this is a pretty tough jam to me. Wanna cigarette?” Rachel asked sarcastically.

Lois was a bit humbled by all the cigarette jokes. She really did need to stop smoking, but she didn’t want to be told to stop smoking during a tickle torture event. “HAAHAAHHAAAA!”

“Look at her, folks. She came here as a tough girl, and she’ll leave here as a fool. She sure does have sensitive feet!” Rachel said.

“This is so unfair! You can’t HAHAHA!” Lois cackled. “Stop it. HAHAHAHA!”

“What’s wrong?” Rachel asked.

Lois had begun to wriggle her toes as she continued to giggle. “HAHHAHH HHUMHUMHUM NOTHING! AHHAHHAHH Nothing at all! HOOHOOHOO Just ticklish, HEEEHEEEE that’s it!”

“You sure are a toe wriggler,” Rachel commented as she pointed to Lois Lane’s wriggling toes. “I guess it’s time for some toe tickling!” Rachel ran her fingers across Lois Lane’s toes.

“HAHHAA HHAAA HAA!” Lois tried to escape the fingers, but it was no use. If Lois Lane had ever been taken down a few pegs, this was that moment.. She was sweating, she was exhausted, and she felt completely defeated by Rachel. Usually, people feared Lois Lane, but how could anybody fear this purple-faced giggling lady that Lois Lane had become. Lois Lane had been outsmarted and tricked into this situation by someone she once thought was beneath her. Obviously, Rachel Harris was the better woman because she was the one who was publicly humiliating Lois Lane as she tortured her.

By now, Rachel had finished with Lois’ toes, and she was poking Lois in the sides. With each and every poke, Lois jumped as high as she could.

“It almost looks like she thinks she can jump to the sky,” Rachel announced.

At the feeling of being poked again, Lois Lane let out a sound that could be described as being somewhat similar to the whimper of a whooped kitten. She was extremely embarrassed as she tried to somehow outmaneuver Rachel’s fingers, but Rachel began to scribble her fingers all over Lois Lane’s sides. Lois could hear the crowd laughing at her as she tried to squirm away from Rachel, who obviously had the upper hand in this situation.

”How much longer?” Lois asked. “I can’t take much more!”

“You still have another half hour!” Rachel answered. “You little hypocrite. You think you are so tough, but you can’t even take an hour of tickling. Halfway through, and I have Lois Lane begging me to stop!”

Lois was upset because she wouldn’t really call this begging. “Eep! AHH! OOH! HEEHEEHEEHEE! I’m not AHAHAHA begging! Lois HOHO Lane HeeHee never HAHAHA begs.”

“Somehow, I never knew what a wimp you were, Miss Lane. It seems to me that you’ve whined more than anybody else I’ve ever tickled,” Rachel told Lois in a superior tone that made Lois feel both angry and embarrassed at the same time.

Somehow, it seemed that the more Lois laughed, the more she lost some of her normal cocky attitude. At times, Lois could be very proud and arrogant, but she was now at the mercy of somebody who made her realize that she wasn’t as superior to the people of Smallville as she originally had assumed. After all, it wasn’t a Smallville resident in the stocks; it was Lois Lane, who at one point had believed that her time in a big city had made her smarter than anybody in some small town such as Smallville.

Rachel began to tickle Lois Lane’s toes again, making Lois hop in her seat with horror. “Rachel, I think I’m done. Please stop the tickling. I really am begging you this time,” Lois asked the sheriff.

“Lois Lane is begging me? Are you sure you’re really begging this time?” Rachel asked.

“Yes, I’m begging. Please, I’m just too ticklish. I admit it. Maybe city girls are more ticklish than farm girls. I’ll also admit that my smoking definitely got the best of me today. You just plain outsmarted me, Rachel. Congratulations, you win. You made a fool of me in front of the entire town,” Lois admitted.

“Thank you, Lois. I’m surprised you would admit this so soon,” Rachel said.

“Cherish this moment. I guarantee you will never experience this again,” Lois said in a somber tone.

“Well, I guess I’ll get back to tickling you for the last 20 minutes before the time runs out. After all, your hour isn’t up,” Rachel informed Lois.

“What? I want to quit now. I admitted that you beat me,” Lois said.

“But I’m not done with you, yet,” Rachel told her.

To Be Continued...

Very nice man, hopefully Lois will lose the stockings at some point. Just out of curiousity, are you planning to continue this series with Mindy Church or Cat Grant?

Very nice man, hopefully Lois will lose the stockings at some point. Just out of curiousity, are you planning to continue this series with Mindy Church or Cat Grant?

Thank you for the reply.

The stockings come off in the conclusion. Since this is my first tickling story, I decided to include both bare and stocking foot tickling, in order to please everyone.

I already agreed to write a story about Cat Grant tickling Lois, but I am not sure about Mindy Church at this point. I have some ideas for a story where Mindy tickles Lois, but I am currently working on another (non-tickling) project. If enough people are interested in the "continued adventures of Lois Lane," then I'm sure a Mindy Church story can't be far behind.

This story is excellent and i look foward to finishing this story and please continue making more stories they are great

Excellent story!

I really love these stories; I can't wait for part three!

Keep on writing!

Peaceout!

when is the next installment

I need to finish up the next installment. I've already written most of it, but there are still some parts I need to fix.

I planned on posting it sooner, but some real-life situations came up. I've been distracted for the past few weeks.

I promise to attempt to finish it soon.

Thanks for all the replies.

I'll take this time to give you an update on how the story is going. As stated earlier, I'm almost finished with the conclusion. Hopefully, I'll finish it today, meaning I might make a post with the complete story by the end of the day. However, I've been really busy lately, making it hard for me to finish up this story as quickly as I wanted. If it's not up by the end of the day, then I apologize. I just want everybody to know that I haven't abandoned the story, in case some of you are a little worried about the lack of an update.

Eventually, I will also write a sequel where Cat Grant tickles Lois, as I promised earlier. I'll let you know now that it might involve Lois Lane losing a bet to Cat Grant.

Now, I'll try to answer a few of the questions/comments some of you have made.

Awesome story. Would love to see one with Kara also

I'll attempt to write a story involving Kara, but I hope you don't mind if Kara is heavily based on the Smallville version because that's the only version of the character that I'm familiar with. This story was mostly based on the TV show Lois and Clark, but I also tried to incorporate elements from the movies and Smallville, in order to give it a bit of a "well-rounded" feel. An idea that crossed my mind for a third story in my series was to have Mindy Church tickling Lois, so I could have both Kara and Lois tickle tortured by Mindy Church to fill your request and jersey_tickler's request at the same time.

Good story, but I think you made Rachel way too mean.

I enjoy a mean ler, but I'll try to keep in mind that not everybody is into that sort of thing. In the future, I'll attempt to tone it down.

More please, but keep the stockings!

There will be some barefoot tickling in the conclusion, but don't worry. The stockings will be back in my sequel.

If anybody has any more comments, questions, or requests, please post them. Once again, thanks for the replies.

I'll attempt to write a story involving Kara, but I hope you don't mind if Kara is heavily based on the Smallville version because that's the only version of the character that I'm familiar with. This story was mostly based on the TV show Lois and Clark, but I also tried to incorporate elements from the movies and Smallville, in order to give it a bit of a "well-rounded" feel.
QUOTE]

Honestly, when I read this story I was thinking of the smallville lois lane and as far as if Kara being heavily based on Smallville is okay, that's exactly who I had in mind. Cause she is an absolute knock out

I'll attempt to write a story involving Kara, but I hope you don't mind if Kara is heavily based on the Smallville version because that's the only version of the character that I'm familiar with. This story was mostly based on the TV show Lois and Clark, but I also tried to incorporate elements from the movies and Smallville, in order to give it a bit of a "well-rounded" feel.
QUOTE]

Honestly, when I read this story I was thinking of the smallville lois lane and as far as if Kara being heavily based on Smallville is okay, that's exactly who I had in mind. Cause she is an absolute knock out

In that case, I will work on the story with Kara when I have the time. I agree that she sure is a knock out.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back