• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) F/M, FF/M, Non Consent, Bondage, XXX

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 3 (F/M, FF/M, FFF/M, None Concent, Teasing, XXX)

MIMI was on her way out for a weeks vacation when I sent this, she didn't want to leave us all hanging so she took the time to give it a quick once over before she sent it back. I want every post to include a thank you to MIMI, other wise consider yourself an ass hole.

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler
Edited By MIMI

Part 3: A Slave for Breakfast.
Featuring: Kim Kardashian, Kimberly Stewart, and Nicole Richie
F/M, None Concent, Bondage, Teasing, Concentual Lezbian Sex.

Chad's first morning as a slave began with the sight of Kim Kardashian's pretty face, as the lid to his box was opened. The young man found himself suprisingly refreshed after his ordeal, it had been hell being stuck in that Sensory Depravation Chamber, while the wicked women teased the half of his cock that stuck out through a hole in the lid. For hours on end he was brought to the verge of climax only to be left alone for maddening minutes. Then the touch of a tongue, or the stroke of a feather would begin the process all over again, until he finally passed out.

With the foam rubber holding his body in place, it was easy for Kim to hitch the poll to the leather collar around his neck. The sight of the young woman's deep cleavage added to the agonizing sense of arousal that still haunted Chad's scrotum. Never in his life had he suffered from such a case of blue balls, mainly because either he had a girl friend, or he could rub one out if need be. Now, as a play thing of the Hilon family he was kept bound, and constantly teased either the Hilton's themselves or the Kardashian sisters (who also enjoyed ruthlessly tickling the slaves as well). Soon the curvy young woman was coaxing him in the direction of the showers again, and the sounds of men screaming for mercy rang through his ears. He watched as his keeper slipped out of her short skirt and top, and in to a bikini that was almost as blue as his balls.

Moments later, after enduring yet another humiliating scub down, Chad was led away from the shower area and down the hall. Once again he was groped and poked by any female that happened by, except for those who weren't interested in men. Everytime he would buckle from a tormentores touch, he would feel a sharp sting on his back side as Kim, now dressed in a leather thong and bustier, had pulled a riding crop from her thigh high boots and would strike him with it when he stumbled.

There seemed to be no end to the number of rooms in this place, and the horriffic screams that permeated through the wooden doors as they passed them. Chad swore he even heard a man yell out "kill me, kill me please!" making him swallow hard and pray he never ended up that womans toy. Another thing he noticed was that there were two sets of titles. It seemed older women such as Dolly Parton. Patricia Hearst or Linda McMahon were reffered to as Goddess in front of their last name, while Kim was reffered to as Mistress Kim. At least thats how it was being done in the hallway.

The humiliating walk ended when they came to door at the opposite end of the long dungeon. Kim pulled a key out from between her large breasts and slipped it into to the lock. As she turned it she looked back over her shoulder at him, and rolled her tongue over her dark red lips. Chad again felt a surge in his balls, how was he ever going to last a week with out his brain exploding out of his head from all this teasing. Opening the door, Kim prodded her charge like a beast, guiding him in through the door, once inside he could see it was a lavish chamber, and two other "Mistresses" were present.

The room had a white ceiling and pink walls with a pink shag carpet. In the center of the room was a set of old fashioned stocks, the type for locking a persons head and wrists in. All the walls had pictures of rock stars and actors, as well as a group picture of the Hilton and Kardashian sisters along with Nicole Richie and Kimberly Stewart. All of whom were dressed in similiar outfits to what Kim had on now. On another wall was the biggest flat screen TV Chad had ever seen, and showing on it's screen was a pair of black women prepairing to torture some older looking man, with an East European accent. With a better look Chad recognised the women as Tyra Banks and Venessa Williams. On the opposite side of the room, playing with each others pussies were Nicole Richie and Kimberly Stewart. Kimberly was the daughter of British rocker Rod Stewart, and Nicole the daughter of another music legend Lionel Richie. The bound man looked on in disbelief as the two women's tongues flicked against each other in mid air, until he felt the riding crop against the backs of his thighs.

"Get in position whore." ordered Kim as she guided him towards the stocks, "Now hold still."

Thier was a loud click as a padlock held the chains restraining Chad's ankles in place, while his arms were unshackled. With yet another swat across his ass he was told to bend over an place his head and wrists in the stocks. At first he refused, so Mistress Kim proceeded to strike him across his butt and the backs of his thighs until he complied. Then, after he was locked in place, she struck him a few more times just to make sure he understood his new status in life. Kim was apparently assigned to teach him the rules, and she really liked her job.

Now locked in and helpless yet again, Chad had no choice but to watch the two women as they mauled each others naked bodies. Hands caressed breasts and thighs, while tongues lapped at any skin they could find. Soon Nicole's face was buried between Kimberly's long thighs, as she threw her head back and cooed with delight. Suddenly the helpless man saw a feather waved infront of his face, and knew evil intention were connected to it. Mistress Kim squatted down in front of him, with a fake frown on her face, like she was dissapointed in him. Slowly she dragged the feather down his cheek causing his head to twitch, bringing a smile to her face.

"My, my, the little man-whore seems to enjoy the show Mistress Nicole and Mistress Kimberly are putting on." she commented as she stroked his nose with the feather's stiff tip, "Does it turn you one to watch my friends fucking?" she asked, "Well does it?"

"Yes Mistress." replied Chad softly.

"Who gave you permission to speak!" exclaimed Kim, "Did I say you could talk, did anyone say you could talk?" she asked rubbing the feather across his notrils.

"No, but you asked..." Chad began, digging himself a deeper hole.

"Again you're talking, you are one uppity little whore aren't Chad?" commented Kim with a rhetorical question, "Well I know how to deal with bad dogs like you." she added moving behind her charge, "I am going to tickle you while you watch my friends fuck each other, and you aren't going to say one word, not one, or you will spend the rest of the day in here being tickled by all three of us, do you understand... you may speak."

"Please mistress, not that, I'm sorry, please don't tickle me again." Chad begged.

"I asked you if you understand, now answer me correctly or I'll use my riding crop on your sweet white ass." Kim ordered, gently rubbing his bum with her hand.

"Yes Mistress, I understand." answered chad with a tear in his eye.

"Ladies, ladies, you have an audience watching now, so lets put on a great show for him." said Kim, clapping her hands.

"Oh wow Kim, I hadn't even noticed you were here." Nicole said, pulling her head from between Mistress Stewarts legs, "I see you brought the new bitch for some fun, thats hot."

"Well she said to put on a show, so lets give 'em one." said Kimberly as she grabbed hold of Nicoles ankle bringing her foot to her mouth.

Chad's eyes and mouth were wide with disbelief as he watched Mistess Stewart suck and kiss each of Mistress Richies toes one by one. His gaze would dart from Kimberly's soft lips, to the expressions of delight on Nicoles face. The man's lower body squirmed as his desire to fuck built to even greater intensity. his cock had grown so hard that it's tip throbbed to an almost painful degree, and his balls felt like they would explode. To him it may as well have been a year since he'd blown a load, he was in such a horny state. Then the dreadful sensation was added to the pains of his loins, as somthing soft stroked his ear. At first he thought it was a feather, but then he realised it wasn't, it was a cotton swab (aka Q-Tip) gently tickling the outer edge of his ear lobe.

"Whats the matter bitch, can't you take a little tickle on the ear?" asked Kim, as her charge twitched his head, "Mmmmm... I hope not, because I really want to work that sweet ass of your's with my riding crop." she sighed, "Just let me know when you've been tickled enough, and I'll be happy to beat you with it."

Chad snorted, and grunted, but didn't utter a single word, as he watch Nicole and Kimberly make out on the couch in front of him. Mistress Stewart has begun to work her kisses up the inner part of Mistress Richie's inner ankle and calf, nibbling and licking her way up along her thigh, and then coming to reast between her legs. Nicole looked over at the twitching slave and licked her lips, letting him know just how good her friend was at licking pussy. Her groans grew louder and she reached down to grab a handful of Kimberly's hair. Then Chad felt the swab dip around the outer rim of his inner ear, where the sound goes in.

"ERK, GRRR, EHMMMMMMM, ARG!" were the only sounds Chad made, he wanted to scream out for Kim to stop, but he knew to do so would mean being flogged by her riding crop, and he knew he didn't want that either.

When he looked up again Kimberly was sucking hard on Nicole's left tit, while her arm appeared to be moving in a wrapped motion between the other girls legs. Chad didn't need to be a rocket scientist to tell Mistress Richie was being finger fucked for all she was worth. The look on her face was one of pure bliss, and he had seen it before, it was that look just before a woman climaxes. One of frustration, and ecstasy rolled into one. The anticipation of cumming mixed with the slight embaressment some women seem to have with the outburst brought on with their orgasm. Suddenly chad felt fingernails attacking his underarms, causing him to scream out and thrash in his stocks.

"Oh god... oh yes... oh you BITCH... MAKE... ME... CUM!: screamed Nicole as she reached climax, causing a slim stream of pussy juice to hit her lover on the belly.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehehe, sssssssttt.... hehehehe, hahahaha.... n-n-n-n-n-n... hehehehehehe, hahahahaha..." Chad struggled to fight back the desire to plead but as Kim's long nails worked over his helpless upper body he found his instinct harder and harder to ignore, then he just blurted it out, "OH GOD PLEASE STOP!" and then their was silence.

Nicole had cum so hard that she could barly move, but she smiled as she watched Mistress Kardashian position herself behind Chad. WIth cheers of support from her friends, Kim pulled out her riding crop and proceeded to strike his pale backside several times for talking. Locked in stocks Chad could do nothing but wince and endure the humliating experience as he yelped with each stinging slap of his ass. Mistess Stewart smiled as well, as Nicole sucked the pussy juice from her fingers. Now it was her turn to cum.

"Mmmm, you know Kim, it's sort of hot when they beg... oh yeah, that the spot... I want him to beg while you tickle him... ow, mmmmmm... you are so nasty." said Stewart while Richie licked her pussy.

"If you think thats nasty, roll over and see what I do to you ass." replied Nicole with a wink.

Mistress Kardashian watched on with great arousal as Kimberly rolled on to her flat belly, and Nicole pulled her ass into the air. Then with utter shock, she gasped as Mistress Richie buried her face between the other woman's butt cheeks. Chad could feel the pre-cum dripping off the tip of his dick, as he watched the two women fucking on the couch, and hoped his keeper would continue to be so amazed at what she saw that she would forget to start tickling him again. Unfortunetly Mistress Stewart would ensure that was not to be when she looked right at his face, and yelled out for his torture to begin again.

"Oh god no!" sceamed Chad as he felt long nails claw at the outer curve of his ass, "Hahahaha, hehehehe, please don't, hehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, mistress please, please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahaha!"

"Yes, yes, tickle that bitch!" exclaimed Kimberly as her friend slid a finger into her pussy, "Oh god Nicole... you're so fucking nasty!"

With a tongue in her ass, and a second finger pumping her snatch, Mistress Stewart cooed and moaned. The slender socialites lips were barely an inch away from Chad's, who was laughing hysterically.Sweat ran down both their faces, as the rockers daughter grew closer and closer to climax. The young woman's hair stuck to her glistening cheeks and forehead, and she wailed with delight in the face of the tortured man. The more the slave pleaded for mercy the the close Kymberly seemed to get to orgasm.

"Oh god yes!" screamed the Mistress.

"God, please stop!" screamed Chad.

"Faster, I'm so close!" Kimberly added.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy!" Chad begged.

"Yes, yes... OH MOTHER FUCKIN' YES!" screamed Kimberly as she hit her zone.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!" screamed Chad.

When Kim's tormenting touch left his ass, Chad sighed and thought his torment was over, but it was just beginning. Soon all three women surrounded him and he felt them each stroke his naked body with a long finger nail. Right away he began to squirm and giggle lightly, trying desperately to pull his head out of the stocks. Suddenly their came a knock at the door, and the young man felt some relief as Mistress Kardashian left to open it. Even though Stewart and Richie continued with their playful teasing of his armpits, it turned out his ass was far more ticklish then he had thought possible.

When all tickling finally stopped Chad turned his head to see a fourth woman walk in with a wheeled cart in front of her. Right away he recognised her as the pretty svelt slave girl he's seen in the hallway when he was being brought to the shower. She was wearing a sheer white slip, witch came just past her hips, with a matching pair of panties and thigh high stockings. The same sad look was on her face as she pushed her cart towards him. Despite his situation Chad couldn't bare to see the raven haired beauty sad, so he shot her a wink and a smile. Unfortunetly the three Mistress' saw it as well, and all three of them scowled at the slave-girl.

"Thats enough Kelli, and don't think Mistress Paris won't find out you were flirting with a male slave." said Kim, "Now take your sleazy ass back to the kitchen, and be grateful we don't punish you right here and now."

"But she didn't do anything it was all me!" exclaimed Chad.

"Shut-up man-whore!" exclaimed Nicole, slapping him hard on the ass, "Or would you rather we had some fun with smelly Kelli while you watch?"

"No, no, I'll behave, just punish me ok, it was me, I'll be good." said the man.

The three women smilled wickedly, but allowed Kelli to leave them. Once she was gone, Chad was shocked to see Mistress Kardashian remove her leather garments and sit in front of him, with her legs spread. The enticing sent of the woman's shaven pussy set his cock to throbing once more, not to mention the fact that Mistress Richie had started teasing it with gentle stoking. Soon Mistress Stewart scooped some cold slop out of a pot that had been rolled in on Kelli's cart, and dumped it down the front of Kim's lucious body. The buxom beauty squealed as the chunks of meat and vegetable slid down between her ample breasts and settled at her pussy.

"Eat up slave!" she exclaimed shoving her pussy into Chad's face, "Lick it all nice and clean."

Unable to do much else Chad began to lap up the cold stew like meal that was covering his keepers shaved pussy. Kim groaned and rubbed her hot box up and down on his face. Soon Chad could feel something wet on his ball sack, and realized it must have been Mistress Richie's mouth sucking and licking at it. Soon however the pleasent sensation was met with the tortured touch of her long nails against the backs of his legs. Chad grunted and laughed, which only served to further Mistress Kardashian's enjoyment of playing serving tray for his meal.

"Oh yeah, thats it, lick it all up you little bitch." groaned Kim, as his tongue lapped the slop from her swollen pussy, "Lick up every last drop, or you'll be punished, oh god, it will be so great to do this every morning, lick it, lick it all!"

Once all the slop had been poured down Kim, Mistress Stewart decided to get into the act of torturing the slave. Pulling up a small wooden bench she sat down, and began to work his right rib cage, like a piano player would a piano. Literally she took to tickling the ivories on Chad's helpless naked body. The man squealed into Kim's twat and she cooed even louder, as his laughter convulsed tongue teased and pleased her clit. In mere minutes Kim's lower body began to tremble, and her breath became shorter. The taste of the slop became overwhelmed with the flavour of the busty young woman's pussy juices as Kim grabbed the back of Chad's head, and thrusted her pussy hard against his mouth and exploded with the hardest climax anyman had ever given her with his tongue.

"Oh god... oh fuck yes... lick that pussy you dirty fucking man whore.... OH FUCK YES!!!"

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
First off...thank you Mimi.....(i don't want to be an asshole)

Second off....this story gets better and better with each chapter...keep up the amazing work!!!

More to come.

....this story gets better and better with each chapter...keep up the amazing work!!!

Thanks Teezable, in part 4 things take a slightly different turn as Paris will be punishing Kelli for "flirting" with Chad. You'll learn how things work for the female slaves, and a little about why Kelli is a prisoner of the dungeon to begin with. Then Chad finds out just why Justin is so terrified of the Olsin twins when... well that would be telling wouldn't it? LOL.

Last edited:
omg wow Slaver and mimi love it can't wait for the next part ^-^
keep up the great work guys :bouncybou

nice job guys , but for the love of god , when are you going to let the guy cum , after all after you cum guys are even more ticklish:bump:

Glad you are enjoying it...

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the serries thus far. If it seem like I have been featuring the Hiltons and friends a little more then I should, that is only because the Guests don't get access to a slave until after the first week. After the their is an bid-off and then everyone is free to have fun with whomever they want... for a price.

Very erotic.
Thanks Mimi for taking the time.
:cool2:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, that was everything the teaser promissed it would be. :)
And the end was so #$!%ing awesome! :D
Great work Slaver.

Oh darn, I forgot to thank MIMI (sigh), I guess that makes me an asshole. :(
And after she took the time right before her vacation and everything (sigh).
Well, I sure hope she has a great time and she did a great editing job.
Gee, I sure wish I had remembered to thank her. I hope someday I can be forgiven.

Oh my goodness, that was everything the teaser promissed it would be. :)
And the end was so #$!%ing awesome! :D
Great work Slaver.

Oh darn, I forgot to thank MIMI (sigh), I guess that makes me an asshole. :(
And after she took the time right before her vacation and everything (sigh).
Well, I sure hope she has a great time and she did a great editing job.
Gee, I sure wish I had remembered to thank her. I hope someday I can be forgiven.

Hey you remembered to come back and fix it, so you not an ass hole, or may just half the ass hole you think you are. And for the record part 4 will probably be the darkest chapter thus far, as Paris returns from wherever she was and exert some punishment on Kelli for "flirting" with chad. Of course she didn't, but Paris doesn't like her anyway so she uses Kim Kardashian's bogus gossip as an excuse to torture her with tickling and forced orasms (this one is for you TK).

And for the record part 4 will probably be the darkest chapter thus far, as Paris returns from wherever she was and exert some punishment on Kelli for "flirting" with chad. Of course she didn't, but Paris doesn't like her anyway so she uses Kim Kardashian's bogus gossip as an excuse to torture her with tickling and forced orasms (this one is for you TK).

YAY!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

You rock Slaver! :D

YAY!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

You rock Slaver! :D

Hey, I can't let the guy's take all the abuse lol. Actualy it was just a matter of figuering out a way to involve Chad without really involving him. Although I am writing all this with no real long term plan, I do intend to work things into other things (if that makes any sence). For example, Chad spoke out when he thought Kim and company were going to punish Kelli for what he did. Taking not of this, the girls set him up to watch her being punished by Paris. This will in tern deepen Chad's feelings of protectiveness for Kelli because he blames himself for her suffering. That will lead to her being used against him in other ways, and him being used agains her down the line. As will his friendship with Justin and the little Asian guy (who I don't even think I gave a name). It will all come around in the end... I think?!?

Although I am writing all this with no real long term plan, I do intend to work things into other things (if that makes any sence). For example, Chad spoke out when he thought Kim and company were going to punish Kelli for what he did. Taking not of this, the girls set him up to watch her being punished by Paris. This will in tern deepen Chad's feelings of protectiveness for Kelli because he blames himself for her suffering. That will lead to her being used against him in other ways, and him being used agains her down the line. As will his friendship with Justin and the little Asian guy (who I don't even think I gave a name). It will all come around in the end... I think?!?

Wow, you've got this well thought out, I'm impressed. :D

(P.S. Yeah I should be writing my own story but I'm procrastinating ;))

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back