• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jungyinz (PART I)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
THIS TAKES PLACE in the jungle that rests its place in North America. Now, you might say, "There is no jungle in North America." You are very much wrong, well, if you live in the 34th terminal, you might be correct. What are terminals? Terminals are portals in the universe which connect to other dimensions. Now, we're talking about the 21st terminal, where a tribe rests in the Armedia jungle.

What is this tribe? Well, this tribe is named the Jungyinz, a tribe who captures other people from local cities and torture them to cause havoc across the land. Whoever enters, never leaves, for the rest of their life, they are forever to be tortured. Legend says that the Jungyinz have a foot fetish, and praise among women feet, and of course, tickle feet as well.
This is where the story begins.

"Offica! Offica Jenya! Another womin haz bein capchad!" said a feeble pale woman, whose language has not well developed. There are no schools that you know of in the 21st terminal. People have slowly naturally developed from the mystical development from other terminals. English has spread quickly, but the pronunciation has not been covered.
"Shit! What do those Jungyinz want? This is the thirtieth capture this March!" Officer Jenya, a thin blond who always wore a pure green tank top and camouflage pants and hat. She connected the pants by two overall straps that go around her shoulders.

Officer Jenya walked outside with speedy posture, watching every footstep. Jungyinz can come from every direction, with their ninja-like clothing surrounding their skin. The outside Officer Jenya was not like yours. It had a sandy surrounding, with tiny patches of grass, but surrounded fully by trees and bushes. Around where Officer Jenya stood, there was tiny tents and huts for people. Civilians walked around with buckets full of water in their hands. The people lived out their lives with cemented paths that led to the Ryukia Lake. The water was clean, and so was the environment that surrounded everyone.
There were no factories, no telephones, just radios. People used radios to communicate, but were very outdated, well, to your perspective. The very scarce sense of transportation was the foot. No bikes, no cars, no motorcycles, nothing. Most people walked around barefoot, while others wore very worn-out leather boots, which was what Officer Jenya wore. No one had guns, or anything, just simple ropes and stocks for keeping people captured. Cages were only made from wood.
Officer Jenya pulled out a crude steel knife. She walked into the jungle, hopefully being able to find a Jungyinz.
"No! Please, they will try to kill you!" A villager in cloth, whose name goes by Miara, exclaimed. Officer Jenya denied a challenge.
Officer Jenya stepped into the woods. Sweat drenched down her sharp slanting eyes. Deep breaths were etching out her thin lips. She kept very great grip of her knife, heart pounding with every movement.
SNAP!
Officer Jenya swiped her pigtailed hair into a moving direction. She started springing toward the sound. She lunged forward and stabbed her knife into the dark figure. The body fell to the ground in an instant. But Officer Jenya noticed something peculiar about the figure, it was motionless. Nothing. She knew immediately it was a trap.
"Hello, Jenya." Suddenly, Officer Jenya's vision was turned to black.

Ice cold water snapped into Jenya's face. Jenya woke up immediately. "H--O---LY----- WHAT THE?" Jenya gazed into all directions. Where was she? She noticed that she couldn't move. Her hands were tied to the ceiling and she was sitting down into a chair. In front of her, she noticed that she was in stocks, with her feet sticking out, still in tact with the boots.
"Well, well, Officer, what nice of a surprise," a mysterious voice echoed through the room she was in. Jenya knew immediately who it was.
"I knew you will catch me, Roren, I just didn't know when," Jenya said, with a slick smile widening. A strand of hair was crossed near her eyes.
"Hm, I always thought your feet were worth a look. You are, in fact, a beautiful girl. I was hoping your feet were going to be the same." Roren said.
The silhouette revealed a tall man in black with slick black hair. Roren kneeled to the ground and reached for Jenya's boots.
"I hate people who have foot fetishes. It's so sick," Jenya said.
"I find it unusually amazing," Roren said. He took off Jenya's boots, one by one. What was revealed was tannish soles which toes wriggled frantically. The feet were somewhat small. Jenya scrunched her toes. "Nice wrinkles."
"I knew you would like them." Jenya smiled.
Roren went up to the foot and smelled it. He took a huge sniff. He was relaxed. Roren then took his tounge and licked her feet. He licked them for around eight minutes.
"HAHA!" Jenya laughed.
Roren then sucked on Jenya's toes like a popsicle. He then bit her toes.
"OUCH!" Jenya shrieked. One of Jenya's secrets were that her feet were really sensitive.
Then came other Jungyinz, who immediately then started coming forward Jenya's feet.

"NOO!! PLEASE!!!" Jenya pleaded.

END OF PART I out of II.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back