• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sole Truth

feetfetish

TMF Novice
Lucy and I were best friends. We were in band and chemistry class together. She is the best. We are always partner in chemistry. Classmates and friends were jealous, because Lucy was the hottest girl in school. She had thin jet black hair, a dark tan, and beady black eyes. She had such a great style in clothing too. We had lots of personally interest that were matched up to each other.
We were both seniors. We met in the eighth grade, and liked each other sense. I always made her laugh. We loved to listen to music then watch movies. I went over to her house every Saturday to watch movies with her. This was back in 1998, so lots of goodies were on.
On that one Saturday, she wore a bright pink t-shirt, short gym pants, and black sandals. On her ankle rested an anklet. It consisted of brown string, with multi-colored beads. This made her even hotter.
We sat down together into a couch, which into our direction, was a big black television. We began to watch Independence Day on HBO. I rested my arm around her back. She felt comfortably. She had a broad smile growing. Her smile was the greatest, when her peachy lipstick would shine in the light.
"You like me a lot, don't you?" Lucy asked.
"Most definitely, or why else would I be doing this?" I leaned closer to her.
"I don't know, I was just thinking you were just trying to grab my attention." She laughed.
"I can't deny your most wonderful face, it's like a magnet." We both laughed. She kissed me on the lips. That was when it turned into a longer kiss, that then turned into a make-out. That, in fact, sadly, was our first kiss. But it also, in fact, was a great kiss.
I was laying on the couch while she was on top of me, and putting her arms around me neck. Her knees were now on my legs, and were moving up. She kicked off her sandals, and I pulled off my sneakers. It was great. The longest kiss I think any boyfriend and girlfriend would ever have. Sadly, we never had "the thing" with each other on that day.
On Monday, we sat across from each other at lunch. I just got a tray of soup, and Lucy brought her own lunch with her. She gave me her own carton of juice, which I denied. She took a sip, then she forced me to drink it. I agreed with pleasure. I heard her flip flops drop. Her feet rubbed up my legs. I didn't sweat or get nervous. I just simply whispered, "I love you."

"I saw you guys playing footsie Monday," my friend, Alex, said.
"I think we're getting a lot more serious than most. We're like magnets." I said, with as much nerdy-ness to it as I could.
"Dayum, I wish I could just have her. She is SO fucking hot," Alex replied.
"Sucks for you," I commented.

Saturday was another movie day. Today we watched a horror. It was Halloween, and her arms were clenched around my waist. I started rubbing her right arm and I kissed her hair.
"You are so good to me," Lucy said.
"Wait until college," I joked.
I peered at her sandaled feet. Her feet were so well pampered. Her toenails were painted bright red. She didn't know, but I sort of liked her feet. I don't really have a foot fetish, but her feet were just so... beautiful, just as her face.
Lucy turned off the TV. She looked at me directly at the eyes and started getting on top of me. She kissed my lips excessively. We, yet again, made out. This time it was different. She pulled off her green t-shirt and pulled open her bra. Her boobs touched my chest. She sucked her lips to mine. I pulled off my jeans and shirt. It was so great. Good thing her parents wouldn't be home for another two hours.
When we got done, we put our clothes back on. I then kissed her on the cheek for the good time. We sat back down and then watched a whole other movie. We both put our shoes and socks to the front door. We both sat down together in the couch. I sat on the couch, and she sat down on top of me. Her feet were wiggling in mine. I wriggled my toes, tickling her pillow-like soles. She giggled.
"Lucy, how much do you love me?" I murmured.
"Lots and lots." She pulled her head back, and the top of her eyes looked at mine. She smiled.

I came over to her house on Wednesday. She was glad to let me inside. Yet again, her parents were off to some other stuff. Her parents were never home much, but Lucy could take care of herself.
I sat in an individual plushy chair and Lucy laid back in the couch and her sandaled feet were sticking out of the arm of the couch. The soles of the sandals were facing to right side. We were watching TV.
I stared at the sandals. I couldn't take my eyes off them. If she could just slip them off and show off her bare feet, that would just be SO great. I want to see her bare feet in my face.
"Daniel?" She questioned for my presence.
"Yes, my love?" I replied, sounding much like a gentleman.
"Can you do me a favor?" She asked.
"Sure." I accepted.
"Can you rub my feet?" She said, she flipped her feet back and forth.
"Anything for you." I said. I was feeling so much better. Quietly I was thinking YESSS!! but I didn't show it.
I leaned to her sandals, but she kicked off the sandals for me. Her beautifully tanned and great looking soles were in my face. The wrinkles were beautiful. They made a ripple, with white underlines making stripes in the foot. I took the feet by their sides and rubbed them with my thumbs. I looked at her relaxed soles and the ball of her foot. Her feet were so great looking. Too great for words.
"Mmm, that's one great fucking massage. Ahh!" She sighed. Her body was moving, but her feet stayed in my grasp.
"You keep a great control of your feet." It slipped out. Suddenly, I became all red. I was nervous for saying that. What is she going to say?
"I try hard. People say my feet are great, but they need some extra care. I don't believe they can go much further," she explained.
I was dumb-founded. What was going on? "Huh?"
"What?" She looked dumb-founded as well.
"Did you just say that people LOOK at your feet?" I said, trying to sound suspicious.
"No I didn't," she replied quickly. I looked at her eyes. She looked serious.
"You just did," I replied.
"Um, uh..." Lucy stammered.
"You have a foot fetish?" I tried to sound grossed out, it didn't work out.
She sighed. I found her out. "OK, I do. Is there anything wrong?"
I was amazed by her response. It made a big impact. "So do I."
"What?" She leaned up. "You mean to tell me you have a foot fetish?"
"Yeah, it's so cool." I said coyly.
She smiled. She calmed down. She leaned back down, and asked me to move on.
I rubbed her feet more and more. Then I just slightly took one hand and snaked my finger down her foot. She giggled slightly.
"Trying to tickle me?" She inquired.
"Yes." I replied. I slid the finger back down.
"NO! PLEASE NO! I'M TICKLISH!" She begged.
"Too late." I said.
I held her feet in one arm and started scrubbing her feet with my hand. She wriggled around, laughing so hard that her face turned red, which was hard, because her face was so tanned.
"AHAHAHA!" She shrieked.
Then I stopped tickling, and went to her feet and licked her feet.
"NOO!!! NO LICKING PLEASE!!! AHAHAHA! IT HURTS!!" She yelled, trying to get out of my grasp. I bit her feet playfully, and licked them again. "NOO!!" I then sucked her toes so slightly, like a popsicle. "YOU DO---HAHAHA--HAVE A FOOT FETISH! AHAHAHA!"
I then went back to rubbing her feet. She was impressed. She told me that whenever I come to her house, or she comes to mine, she will let me tickle her feet, only if I massage her feet first. Damn.
"So, who told you that you need to keep your feet perty?" I said, sounding southern.
"Online people. I post videos and pictures online of my feet." She replied.
"Excellent." I said, with a coy smile etching all over my face.

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back