• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oklahoma gathering

bftk2005

3rd Level Orange Feather
I need to know, any one in the oklahoma area interested in a gathering? If anyone is we can pick a city and get tickle time going. I'm thinking april.

You know what, if most of you can make the long drive from Houston and OKC to down here, why can't I do the same thing?

I'd be willing to make a run at it or at least try to.

I was hoping some people would be intersted. How about oklahoma city, the first weekend in december. That gives us time to work out some details.

Great I'll start some planning. NO EXUSES! LOL

I was hoping some people would be intersted. How about oklahoma city, the first weekend in december. That gives us time to work out some details.

First weekend in December, Oklahoma City, works for me! :)

Great I'll start some planning. NO EXUSES! LOL

What if my truck gets stolen by a team of circus midgets?

Last edited:
Then we find some vicous lers to tickle the circus midgets until they give your truck back.:tickle:

Are we talking December 6-7th? I could probably pull that one off!! :wavingguy

Is this going to happen or not?I'd like to know asap,i need to take a day off from work.

When I pack for this, I plan on bring my XBox 360 as well as some games and movies (games like Madden '09, NBA 2K9, movies like Transformers, Iron Man, etc,) and a deck of poker cards, would that be cool?

Last edited:
Ok, we are closing in on the first weekend of december. I need an Idea of how many to expect for our gathering. Please reply via this post if you are planning to attend.

All still seems go from my end, just need to know where we're meeting up at.

Looks like i'm out,unless i find a job in the next two weeks or so.:(

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back