• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becky must Talk - F/F Extreme Tickle

Lori

TMF Poster
Becky must Talk - F/F Extreme Tickle PT 3 ADDED

This story contains F/F material, extreme tickling, Foot fetish, bondage, forced orgasms and some torture.

PART 1
Becky was a very hot 22 year old college coed who loved sports. She was the star athlete on her college softball team. Becky had gotten a scholarship to play after starring for 4 years on her highschool team. She was a very good player and loved to workout and sweat.

You could call her a tomboy but with her hot looks she would never pass for a tomboy. Right at 6 feet tall with long slender legs, 132 pounds of lean fit tanned body. Short cropped blond hair with hazel green eyes she made every head turn, male and female.

Lori went to another regional college on the other side of the state. She also was a star softball player for her team and in 2 weeks would be playing Becky's team for the State Title. Lori a bi-sexual kinky gal wanted to make sure her team won the title and was willing to do anything to make sure that happened.

Lori had a plan to obtain the wearabouts of Becky's team playbook that listed all the call signals, strengths and weaknesses of her team.

With that playbook in her hands Lori' team was sure to win.

Lori decided that the way to get the book was to capture the opponents star player and torture the information out of her. Lori lived off campus in a secluded area and had an authentic dungeon build in her basement years ago. She had played many a night in her dungeon with unsuspecting males and females, tormenting them and getting her kinky self off in the process.

Lori took a trip to Becky's home town and began to follow Becky around. She followed her to one of her team practices. Becky had parked behind the bleachers so she did not have to walk so far after practice and Lori took advantage of this. Lori parked her van right beside Becky's and waited for her prey.

After a long 2 hour practice Becky walked out of the stadium sweaty and hot. She did not change in the locker room but went directly to her car to change at home. She noticed the empty van parked beside her car but thought nothing of it. When she stuck her key in the door of her car she heard the door of the van slide open and that was the last thing she heard.

Lori jumped out of the van with an ether soaked rag and clamped it over Beckys nose and mouth. Becky struggled but breathed in too much ether and quickly drifted off to a long sleep.

Lori quickly pushed the athletic Brandy into the van and closed the door. No one was around to see. The team was still in the showers. Lori quickly cuffed Brandy's hands behind her back and also used elbow cuffs to pin her elbows together behind her back. Ankle cuffs were placed over her sweaty white athletic sofball socks and cuffed together as well as at her knees. A very large rubber ball gag was inserted into Becky's mouth and pushed in behind her teeth. The strong leather straps was tied very tight behing Beckys head securing the ball tightly and deeply in her mouth. Thick cotton was then placed over each eye and a thick leather bondage blindfold was strapped over the cotten and tied tight behind her head.

With Brandy secured in the van Lori started the long drive back to her secluded house.

Lori arrived at her house about 4 hours later and took the still unconscious Brandy out of the van. Using a wheel chair that Lori had obtained at a yard sale she wheeled Brandy to the house and to the basement stairs. Lori holding Brandys head slowly drug her down the stairs into the damp dark basement dungeon.

Brandy awoke sometime later with a head ache that you get from ether and found she could not see. She could not move her arms or legs an inch and her head was even strapped down to something. She tried to scream but there was a thick rubber ball jammed into her mouth and her jaw ached like crazy. She was cold and could feel that all her clothing except for her softball socks had been removed from her body. What the hell was going on she thought? Why am I here? Who would do this?

Lori who had been checking on Brandy every half hour or so came down the stairs and saw that Brandy was not awake. Now the fun would begin she thought.
Lori licked her lips at the sight of the the naked tanned body of Brandy on the suspension cross. Lori had strapped Brandy down to a metal cross in an X form with her ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, waist and head strapped tightly to the surface. All Brandy could do was wiggle her fingers and toes. The ball gag and leather blindfold remained intact. The cross could be rotated in all directions up, down, left , right to put the victim in any position desired. Currently the cross laid flat with Brandy facing the ceiling.

Lori walked down to the foot of the cross and looked up at Brandys neatly shaved pubic area. Ohhh the fun she was going to have teasing and tormenting that clit of hers. Lori had learned from personal experience and from tormenting others that forced orgasms done over and over would break just about anyone and Brandy would be broken no matter how long it took.

What Lori was unsure of is whether or not Brandy was ticklish or not. IF she was not a lot of her planned torture would have to be trashed.

Lori prayed and hoped she was and to test this theory she very lightly touched the tip of her well manicured fingernail directly in the center of Brandys left arch and quickly flicked her fingernail upward toward the ball of the foot.

Even through the thick athletic sock on Brandys foot she felt the fingernail touch her arch. She cringed at just the touch. then the fingernail moved quickly up her sole to her ball and she screamed as much as she could through the gag. Brandy hoped that whoever placed her in this situation would not tickle her because it was her worst fear. She was extremely ticklish. Probably a 17 on the scale of 1 to 10.

Lori was over joyed when she saw the foot jerk about and the muffled scream emit from Brandys gagged mouth. She had barely touched her sole with the finger nail and then it was padded by the thick athletic sock. God she was going to enjoy this.

Lori planned to start the torture by not even talking to Brandy, not telling her a thing, just start torturing her and letting her know what she was in for.

Lori had kept Brandys softball socks on for a reason, she had not only a very strong foot fetish but Lori also had a white socks fetish for girls. She loved to explore ladies feet all over with her probing tongue and when a gal wore white socks on her sexy feet she would almost cum just looking at the sock clad soles. She had gotten to endulge in her fetish a few times with some girlfriends in the past but most thought the socks fetish to be strange and did not like it.

This weekend would be different. She got a comfortable stool and placed it at Brandys feet and sat down so her face was rightl level with Brandys soles. Grabbing Brandies left sole in her hand she held the toes back and placed her tongue at the base of Brandys heel and began the slow hard pressed movement of her tongue up the length of her sole. The bottom of Brandys socked sole was or should I say were white at one time, but after two hours of softball practice they were sweat stained and soiled with the clay from the softball field.

Lori licked the sweaty sole with a passion. She the socks were damp and moist and soiled on the bottoms but she licked like she was a child eating her first ice cream cone. Bottom to top the sole was slowly licked and licked.

Brandy felt something wet lay against her heel and to her horror the wet item began to move slowly up her sole. The feeling while tickling was not like the finger nail previously. The wet thing tickled her foot but not unbaringly like the finger did. The movement was driving her insane though all the same. She tried to speak through the gag to ask what was going on and why it was going on but could not. All she could manage was a MFMFMFMFMPH! and when she did her jaw ached.

Lori was getting hot and wet from licking the socked sole of the athlete she held captive. Over and over she liked from the heel to the tip of the toes. She licked exactly 200 times on one sole before she stopped and took the big toe into her mouth and began sucking.

With her right hand Lori brought 3 of her finger nails down on the sole of Brandys foot. She began to spider tickle the arch of her sole while sucking her big toe.

Brandy was going insane from the slow licking torture on her sole. The light slow tickling was getting unbearable and she was sweating from the torment. She felt like it would never stop. After what seemed like hours the licking stopped and she felt her big toe being sucked. Brandy began to get hot and wet with desire because an old boyfriend of her's use to suck her big toe when he made love to her. Before she could get too comfortable with the feeling she felt the utter horror of 3 fingers now being placed on her arch and then the nails started to quickly move in an up and down motion. The fingernails pressed a lot harder into her sock and sole then the previous one finger flick and Brandy now was laughing uncontrolably. She screamed, thrashed and laughed.

On and on the sucking of the toe and the spidering of the sole went on. Brandy was sweating profusely now, sweat dripped off her taunt tanned skin.

Lori was in heaven while Brandy was in hell. Here she was sucking on a sweaty knee high white athletic sock while torturing her competitor with her sharp fingernails. Scrap, scrap, scrap the fingernails tormented the wet cotton sock on Brandys foot. Lori moved the fingers up and down the sole now up to the ball and down to the heel, covering the entire sole. She tickled the foot mercylessly non stop, watching Brandy scream, twitch and laugh uncontrolably.

Lori watch the sweat begin to drip off of Brandys hot body and realized she would soon have to stop to give her a break. It had been about 10 minutes now and she did not want to break Brandy too soon. After another minute Lori stopped the sucking and tickling.

Brandy was exhaused from the ordeal, she lay there heaving her chest up and down trying to get air into her lungs. She could actually still feel the tickling on her foot even though it had stopped. She was hot thirsty and exhausted.

Lori smiled as the heaving chest of Brandys. Picking up two softmakeup brushes she moved up to the soft pink extremely firm nipples on Brandys chest. She slowly started to stroke the brushes back and forth over the nipples. Brandy emmitted another scream of shock. She wanted to protest but could not. The feeling was tickling but good at the same time. Round and round up and down the soft bristles stimulated the sensitive nipples.
After about 2 minutes of this cool down stimulation Lori returned to Brandys feet.

This time she moved the bench up closer between Brandys legs so her head was level with the shaven glisting mound between Brandys legs. Using one make up brush she started to slowly stroke the moist pink lips of Brandy's pubic area. Tickling ever so lightly up and down. Brandy began to moan into her gag and Lori just smiled. AFter a few minutes of this light stroking, Lori using her left hand pulled back the hood of Brandy's clitoris and began to use the brush on this sensitive area. The effects were dynamic as Brandy litterly raised herself off the cross. The moans increased in intensity.

Lori moved her mouth directly over Brandys lips and lightly blew air on the wet fold while still tickling the clit with the brush. Brandy moaned louder and louder, after a few puffs of air, Lori started to probe the wet fold with her tongue, licking and poking inward. Rythmically Lori licked, probed and tickled, listening to Brandys moans increase and increase, getting closer and closer.

Brandy was in heaven. She could not stop the sensations she was feeling, her previous boyfriend would never give her oral sex and this was the first time someone had ever licked her sex. The feeling was unbelieveable. She was getting closer and closer to one of the best climaxes she had ever achieved.

Lori heard the breathing of Brandy increase and the rise and fall of her labido streatch further and further trying to get more pressure on her. Sensing that She was very near climax, Lori dropped the brush and moved her mouth directly over the exposed nub and took it into her mouth. She started to suck on the nub while flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip.

Brandy exploded as soon as the tongue flicked over her tip. The waves of pleasure kept comming and comming as her sensitive nub was sucked and licked. NEVER< NEVER BEFORE HAD SHE FELT SO MUCH PLEASURE!

Lori felt the orgasms that Brandy was having and she continued to suck and lick until Brandy had cum 5 times.

Brandy was exhausted even further then before. IF the straps were not holding her on the cross she would have collapsed to the floor. Who was doing this to her and why?

PART 2

Brandy was totally exhausted from the ordeal she had just endured. Being tickled on her the sole of her foot was something she never could take and yet somehow she survived. Then someone brought her to some unbelieveable climatic experiences that she had never before felt. Her boyfriends of the past had been good in bed but Never, Never this good. She liked the feeling she had but if she had to endure tickling to achieve it she was not sure if she would want to do it again.

Lori let Brandy rest a few moments after her climax and knew she was totally exhaused and sweating profusely. She needed to keep her from getting dehydrated so she needed to get some water into her.

Lori had devised a delivish way to torture her competitor even when providing her liquid refreshment. She had brought over a long plastic tubed funnel that was about 24 inches in length. These were the kind that mechanics used to reach oil tanks that were buried deep in the engine block. The tube was long and thin about 2 inches in diameter and wide at the top about 6 inches across. Lori decided a while back that this would be used to give Brandy her liquid refreshments. She would place the funnel bottom in Brandy's mouth and then pour water in the top.

The twist was that Lori planned to make the water a little fouler tasting for her softball competitors enjoyment. With out any notice Lori began to pull off the long white sweaty tube sock that was on the foot that Lori had just given tickle torture to. The sock was damp and moist from the sweating that Brandy had just gone through.

Brandy could feel someone peeling off her left sock and screamed into her gag. God someone was now going to tickle her bare sole now, no thick cotton sock to stop some of the sensation.

After pulling the sock down and through the restraint, Lori made sure the sock was turned inside out and streatched it out. She placed the toe end of the sweaty sock into the funnel and with a long stick pushed it down the long tube until just the very end was slightly protruding from the bottom. The only thing you could see a the bottom of the funnel was the green sew line on the white sock that went across the toes. She then turned the top part of the sock over the mouth of the top part of the funnel so she made a straining tool inside the funnel.

Brandy would be forced to drink her water after it was filtered through her own dirty, sweaty, long tube sock that she had worn to practice today. Lori intended to keep Brandy blindfolded during this process so she would be totally unaware of what was going on.

With that said Lori finally spoke to Brandy. She got close to Brandy's ear and spoke. NOW LISTEN UP BITCH. I AM ABOUT TO REMOVE YOUR BALL GAG FROM YOUR MOUTH. WHEN I DO YOU ARE NOT TO SPEAK. NOT TO SAY A WORD. IF YOU UTTER EVEN A SINGLE SOUND I WILL REBUCKLE THE BALL GAG BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND I WILL START TO TICKLE YOU ON YOUR BARE FOOT THIS TIME FOR 30 MINUTES NON STOP.

OMG! Brandy thought 30 minutes would kill her. She want to know so many things, who was this, why was this happening. God she needed to speak, but she decided she would remain silent.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU LORI PRODDED. IF SO GRUNT ONCE.
Brandy grunted.

OK, ONCE THE GAG IS REMOVED I AM GOING TO LET YOU DRINK SOME WATER. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET DEHYDRATED SO I NEED YOU TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER.

NOW LISTEN VERY VERY CLOSLY TO MY NEXT COMMAND.

I WILL PLACE A SOFT CLOTH LIKE SUBSTANCE IN YOUR MOUTH THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SUCK THE WATER FROM. THINK OF IT LIKE A NIPPLE ON A BABY BOTTLE. YOU WILL DRINK 20 OUNCES OF WATER AND NOT SPILL A DROP. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SEVERLY PUNISHED.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF SO GRUNT ONCE

Brandy grunted.

With that Lori began to unbuckle the tight ball gag that had been in Brandys mouth. It took some prying to get the huge ball from behind her teeth. Brandy coughed and spit. Siliva had drooled all down the side of her cheeks and her jaw ached like hell. She could barely close her mouth it had been pryed open so long.

Lori smiled as she saw the discomfort that Brandy was in. She moved the funnel in place and grabbed a plastic 20 ounce bottle of water.

Ok Brandy, Lori stated, I am about to place the nipple in your mouth. When I do start sucking and I will begin to pour your water for you.

Brandy felt some wet moist cloth being inserted onto her lips. She opened her mouth and placed her lips around the cloth and began to suck. The cloth was wet and tasted foul, like salty vinigar.

Lori started to pour the water into the filthy sock and the water quickly made its way down the funnel into the toe end of the sock. Brandy felt the water hit to cloth and sucked harder. The water while tasting putrid was moist and soothing to her parched throat. She sucked hard and quickly making sure not to let a drop spill out of her mouth.

Brandy chuckled to her self as she emptied the bottle into the funnel. God if she only knew what she was doing. Oh well that's the concequences of not playing on my team.

PART 3
With Brandy rehydrated she could now endure more strenious tickle torture and teasing. Lori removed the sweaty sock from Brandy's mouth and Immediately went to the foot of the table and started to tickle Brandy's bare foot with her fingernails. Lightly scraping the tender warm sole.

With the thick cotton sock now removed Brandy was all the more ticklish and instantly started to scream and laugh. With no gag in her mouth the room filled with non stop laughter.

Lori covered every inch of Brandys bare sole and did this non stop for about 4 minutes before she stopped and and moved up to Brandy's face and quickly and very harshly smacked Brandy across her left cheek. Brandy screamed in pain and Lori held her chin in her left hand and said. You will now tell me where you keep your playbook bitch or I will continue with some more of what you have previously received. I assure you that you will not like what you will receive if you do not talk to me.

Playbook? What Playbook Brandy asked? What are you talking about???

Lori smiled as she was sure Brandy knew what she asked for.

You know perfectly well what I am talking about Brandy dear. If you do not immediately tell me where the playbook is I will regag you and begin a 30 minute torture session with you. Non stop until the 30 minutes are up. If you pass out I will revive you with smelling salts and start again until you endure a full 30 minutes straight through.

Now as ticklish as you are Brandy dear I would not think you could stand 30 straight minutes of intense tickling. Especially without passing out but the choice is yours.

Well bitch what will it be???

Brandy knew where the play book was but who the hell was this person who wanted it? Why was she torturing me to get it. Who did she think she was.

Boldly Brandy screamed " WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" " YOU will pay for this when I tell the police and MPHPHPHPHPHPH!

Brandys statement was cut off my Lori ash she shoved the toe end of Brandys tube sock back into her mouth.

An immediate positive response is the only answer I wanted to receive. Since you chose not to give me one but to trash mouth me you will get your 30 minute session I promised you. And I always fulfill my promises.

With that Lori removed Brandy's other Tube sock from her other foot. She pulled the other sock she just stuffed out of Brandys mouth and quickly tied a knot by tying the toe ends of both socks together. Before Brandy could utter a sound she forced the toe end knot into Brandy's mouth and wrapped the sock tops around the back of her head and pulled tight until the sock tops were back around and up at the front of her mouth. She then tied the tops in a knot right over Brandys mouth so the toe knot was now firmly pressed into Brandys mouth.

As an added bonus Lori removed her own sneakers and peeled off her thick athletic ankle socks. They were still moist and smelly from her morning jog. She turned these inside out and laid them one over the other with the sole side down. She slid the two socks under the top knot of the mouth gag until just the toe ends of the soles were directly under Brandy's nostril's.

Now firmly in place Brandy would not only have to endure the taste of her own foul socks but smell the foul, damp oder of Loris socks.

Breathing through two layers of thick absorbant cotton is not easy so poor Brandys breathing was labored. Now Lori moved to the bottom of the table and began to scrap the bottoms of both bare feet with her sharp nails.

Brandy screamed in sheer terror. She could not speak and could hardly get her breath with those foul socks over her nose. She surly could not endure 30 minutes of this.

Lori smiled and enjoyed her work as she slowly and methodically covered the entire area of both soles.

Brandy was in living hell. Sucking foot sweat, smelling foot sweat and enduring unending foot tickling she was going insane. Nearly 8 minutes of non stop torture endured and Brandy could feel herself on the verge of blacking out. She was not getting enough air through the damp sock to keep her concious.

Just before she passed out she heard Lori scream and someone call her name.

Minutes later Brandy was awaking with the smelling salts that Lori had brought to revive her with but it was not Lori who was reviving her it was Samantha her closest friend from the team. She had untied her, ungagged her, removed the nose socks and took off her blindfold.

Brandy still groggy looked around and saw about 5 members of her team all standing around looking at her and asking her if she was ok.

She said yes, she was starting to feel better. What happened.

Samantha answered that she was coming out from practice when she saw someone stuffing you into a van and driving away. She followed the car to this building and once she saw where you were she want back to get help. The other 4 teammates, Megan, Brittany, Beth and Tina came back to help.

The snuck in and found Lori torturing you on your ticklish feet. Tina came up behind Lori and put her in a choke hold till she passed out. She is on the floor now tied up.

We were going to call the cops after we knew you were alright.

Brandy thought, NO! Don't call the cops. I have a better idea.

Strip her and tie her exactly as she tie me down on the table. Gag her with my tube socks and place mine under her nose. The 6 of us are going to have some fun. Are you girls ready for another workout today.

The other 5 just smiled and thought of the fun they were going to have with Lori. Oh yes said Brandy, we need to try to get Lori to tell us where her teams play book is also.

Ain't revenge sweet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH
The End!

Last edited:
Great story, Lori, I love */f foot worship. :D

Looking forward to part 2.

Just being picky, but the lee's name switched from Becky (in the title and first few paragraphs) to Brandy.

I`m glad to see you back....

Whoever it is that Lori has on that cross is DEEP KIMCHEE now,having just been eaten to five orgasms!:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Fine story, Lori. :couch:
Great to see part three posted, I loved the foot tickling and torture with sweaty socks. :D

Hi Lori,

You are my favorite writer on these forums - I'm sure whatever you write will be wonderful! Personally, I'd love to keep seeing F/m scenarios with tickling and extreme sock worship (specifically slouch socks, like Wigwams - I find those incredibly sexy!). It would be great to see your take on more of a genre story, something along the lines of a spy interrogation or a hero being brainwashed by a villainess.

As long as you keep writing, whatever it is, I know I'll be happy!

No I don't think I will write a revenge story on this one.

I am thinking for my next penning I will do another female / male story.
Possibly a newly wedded couple where the male cheated on the wife at the batchelor party the night before with the wife's best friend.

Have the story revolve around punishment and behavior modification and the friend gets involved.

Any other suggestions? And hey members out there we need HELP with you all contributing some writings at this site.

It has been stale around here lately.

:devil2:

Repost of some of my earlier work. I hope to do more in the future. Hope you enjoy

Old story I just reread and thought some newbies might like

question...if its Becky's must Talk, why is the character in the story Brandy? had same question....you should edit it Lori...great story

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back