• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI Miami: Calleigh (f/m, f/m, f/m, m/f, m/f, m/f.)

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Playful? That didnt even begin to cover Calleigh's current mood. Playful, mixed with curious, mixed with mischevious, with just a hint of suicidal. That was more like it. While leaving the coroners office, Calleigh was tickled, so to speak, about a comment made by Alexx about her boyfriend attacking her the the choice weapon of tickling, the evening before. Well that certainly sparked her interest. Watching Jake, Ryan, and Eric walk past the ballistics lab she was stationed in, later that day, she decided to conduct a little off-case experiment, and she needed a plan.
Nearly an hour later she happily waltzed into Erics DNA lab, and from past experience, knew the general reaction to a poke in the ribs, that is, however, assuming that the reciever was in fact, ticklish.
poke.
"Whoaa, hey Calleigh"? Eric said quickly, recovering from his surprise. "What are you doing here"?
"Just finished matching the bullets for the Dawson case, and i thought Id say hi...?" She bit her lip and looked up at him through her lashes. She knew she was flirting, even though Jake was in the same building, and she knew she probably shouldnt, but today she was playful/mischevious/suicidal Calleigh, and playful/mischevious/suicidal Calleigh wanted to know if Eric Delko was ticklish.
"Oh, yeah, no problem, I was just surprised to see you, thats all".
Nice save.
"Oh"?
"Well yeah your not usually around here, thats all, and you just surprised me".
"I did, now"? Thats it, my pet.
"Yeah. I dont think anyone's kidney shocked me since i was in high school"
Calleigh giggled, making Eric blush. Bingo!
"Thats cute.."
"What is"?
"Still being ticklish, and all" she smiled and looked up at him through her lashes again, loving the effect. How bright red his face turned, as he tried to avoid looking directly at her.
"Haha, well im not, it was just surprising" He said, sensing the danger.
"Really, now"? She asked playfully, advancing a little.
"Really". He said firmly, backing up.
She mock-scowled. "Your no fun"
He laughed softly. "Terribly sorry, miss" he teased.
"Well i'll let you get back to your geekwork" she said with a small smile to let him know she was kidding. "See you" she turned and left.
Ha. One down, two to go.
"Ryan," Calleigh greeted, stepping into the evidence lab, lightly brushing her fingers against his side. He jumped a little, but obviously didnt give it a second thought, nor did he seem to realise she noticed.
"Calleigh", he replied, barely taking his eyes off of the evidence he was looking over.
"Thats quite the flinch you've got there". she teased, waiting for him to take the bait.
"What flinch"?
HAH!
"This one" she said, reaching out for his ribcage. He instinctively stepped away and she giggled playfully.
"Hah, yeah, im pretty ticklish" he admitted, not really thinking about it. This was the woman that basically took him under her wing as far as basic protocol went. She was pretty no nonsense most of the time, and he didnt expect her to elaborate.
"Really now"? She asked mischeviously, obviously taking him by surprise. He gulped. "Haha, yeah, ever since I was little" he said, working on logging the evidence while he spoke.
Hmm.. now how to elaborate? Calleigh thought. AHA!
"Still, then"? She teased while he grabbed another evidence box.
He looked up for the first time, a look of amusement mixed with slight panic clearly etched on his face.
"Uhh... a little"? he tried. She giggled again.
"Your funny." She smiled. "I think I should keep this tidbit of information in mind. I dont know, maybe Eric would find it useful"?
He looked up again, this time, sheer panic was on his face.
"You wouldnt" he gasped.
She giggled. "Byee"! and then she was gone.
Well that was hilarious... Hmm... now wheres Jake? AHA!
"Jake"!
Jake stopped and spun around to see his girlfriend.
"Well hello, Officer pretty"
She giggled and awarded him a teensy kiss.
"Um, excuse me, we’re in public. What if someone thinks im dating you"? Jake asked with mock-disgust, though it was clear he was kidding.
Calleigh gave him a mock scowl. This was too easy.
"Your gonna pay for that one" she grinned, softly pinning him to the wall behind the two of them, when suddenly, much to Jakes slight surprise, she attacked his ribcage, making him jump in surprise and attempt to grab her hands, but not enough to make him laugh, though it was obvious he was pretty ticklish.
"Not ticklish"? She asked, the dissapointment untracable in her voice.
"Just hitting the wrong sp-HA" he nearly hit the roof as her fingers flew between his blazer and shirt, behind his back, tickling the backs of his armpits around his shoulders.
He started rolling his shoulders, and squirming around, finally awarding Calleigh with some laughter, and, much to her delighted surprise, begging.
"Ahh, Calleigh! hahaha stop! waitt! hahaha calleiiiiiggggghhhhhh"!
It was enough to make her stop, and he quickly grabbed her wrists, just as Horatio Cane wandered by, pretending he hadnt seen their mini-tickle war, but giving himself away by smirking uncontrollably.
"That was cruel" he whined, kissing her softly.
She giggled. "You loved it" and once again, with a flash of blonde, she was gone. "See you at home" She called. Oh yeahh!
Now, you may be thinking, how on Earth did Calleigh manage to tickle all of those guys without even the slightest hint of revenge? Well, heres how. The storys not over! Keep reading, doll.

Calleigh sighed and leaned against her desk in the ballistics lab, scratched her temple and sighed. Fun for the day was gone, she sighed again. She had just kicked her feet up onto her desk when there was a knock at the iron grated door. "Come in" she called in her sweet southern accent.
She was presented with Eric who had files in his arms. "Got your trace from your bullet back" he said, handing her the file. He sat down opposite her and watched as her eyes scanned the first page carefully.
She set the folder down in frustration.
"What’s wrong"?
"No match. Ugh. This has been the longest shift ever".
"Wanna foot massage"?
The question had taken her by surprise, but nonetheless, this was Eric, her old friend, and she wasn’t about to turn down a free foot massage.
"Oh my god, Eric, that feels so good, you have no idea" she groaned, pushing her hair back from her eyes, suddenly giggling as his thumb slid up her instep. Eric paused for a moment with a smile. "Ticklish"?
She smiled, truthfully not wanting this to go anywhere. Playful/Mischevious/Suicidal Calleigh had left the building.
"A little" she admitted.
Eric smiled. "What, like this"? He asked, suddenly scribbling his fingers across the bottom of her foot making her jump in surprise and giggle.
"Yes like that"! She exclaimed, picking up an empty box of tissue from her desk and throwing it softly at him. "You jerk"! she giggled again.
"Hey" He said laughing. "Such harsh words" he grinned up at her. "Besides, missy, you better watch it. Im the one holding your ticklish feet" he said, earning a nervous smile from the southern blonde.
She giggled nervously and tried to relax, but no longer could, at the impending threat of tickling.
"Relax" Eric said with a little laugh. "Your all tense. Im not gonna tickle you again" she sunk back into her chair and he just shook his head smiling.
How had he seriously known her for so long and not even known if she was ticklish? She even looked like a ticklish person.
"So is it just your feet"?
Calleigh looked up. "Hmm"?
"Just your feet. That are ticklish"?
She just grinned. "Im not telling youu". She teased.
"Thats a no, then" Eric said with a mischevious grin.
Calleigh smiled. "Im ticklish, my feet are just one of the worst” she admitted, not even thinking about earlier that day.
“Reaaaalllllyyyy”? Eric said with a mischievous grin. She rolled her eyes. “Yes, and your not about to find out where else”. She giggled, and Eric left it at that.
One relaxing foot massage later and Calleigh was heading up to the locker room to grab her jacket and purse and was greeted with Ryan.
“Hey” He said nervously, still constantly uptight around his superior.
“Hey, Ryan” she said back cheerfully. “What’s up”? Ryan set down his jacket and reached up to help Calleigh grab her stuff from the top shelf of the lockers.
“Nothing really, let me get that for you-”
YELP. Ryan froze in slight shock. “Are you…okay”? he finally managed to stutter.
Calleigh cleared her throat and tried to relax the blush growing in her cheeks.
“Yeah, I’m fine” she said quickly, pulling her arm back down to her side.
Ryan caught on instantly and smiled. “Sorry, didn’t know you were so ticklish” he set the box down.
“Im not ticklish”! She said quickly. Perhaps a little too quickly, because Ryan just rolled his eyes, and with a sudden hidden boldness reached out to her side again.
“Really. Not ticklish like this”? and with that he grabbed her hipbone.
YELP.
“Ryan”! she have giggled, half-exclaimed.
“Sorry” he said, blushing. “Couldn’t resist”
Calleigh gave him a mock evil eye, grabbed her stuff and went to leave. “See you tomorrow”! She called.

Finally back at home, Calleigh turned into relaxed/easygoing/slightly playful Calleigh, lit a fire in the fireplace and threw herself onto the couch next to Jake.
“Hey sweetheart” he said softly.
She closed her eyes and rested her head against him.
“Tired”?
“Just a little”
“awe”
They relaxed in silence for a few minutes.
“You know” Jake said, “Im still pretty depressed about you kicking my ass today”
Calleigh opened her eyes and giggled.
“Maybe you should toughen up” she teased.
“Maybe you shouldn’t be so mean to me” he teased back, poking her playfully in the stomach, her muscles instantly tightening as she let slip a giggle.
“Oh-ho”! Jake said, sitting up, nearly making Calleigh topple over.
“Ticklish”? He asked, the glint in his eye a fair warning.
“No” she said casually.
“Really”. He said, amused, waiting for her to elaborate.
“Im just….” She thought hard, and Jake watched her carefully. “Really tense” she finished.
“Oh”? He asked, oozing mock-serenity. “Want a stomach massage”?
Shite.
“You know, I think I’m good” she said, trying to be dismissive.
“Hmm…” Jake mumbled, pretending to be deep in thought. Suddenly he looked up at Calleigh, and lunged.
She didn’t even have time to shriek before her giggling took over, Jake’s hands travelling over her midsection, her thighs, under her knees, occasionally under her arms, making her giggle sweetly the entire time.
“Jake”! Calleigh giggled “Stop…it… can’t…breathe…ticklish…!”
Jake literally laughed but continued his tickle assault, digging his fingers softly into her inner thighs making her giggling intensify and her squirming to become more frantic, before he moved up under her arms again, making sure to hold her arms out of the way with one hand and tickle her with the other.
“Jake! Pleaseee”! Calleigh begged.
“Say…. I’m the greatest human being to ever walk the Earth”.
“I’m the greatest human being to ever walk the Earth.. Hahahahhaha! Jake I was kidding! Stop pleasee! Not there! Waitt!”
Calleigh’s giggling went up an octave when his fingers latched onto the back of her thigh, right below her butt, and dragged all the way down to behind her knees. “YOU’RE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING TO EVER WALK THE EARTH”! She screamed, and finally he stopped.
“You’re a jerk”! She exclaimed, wiping the hair from her eyes.
“I had no idea you were so ticklish” Jake said with a smile.
“Are you kidding me? In case you don’t remember, I was the most ticklish girl ever in high school. Damn those cheerleading outfits.. I swear I never got a moment of peace”!
Jake laughed.
“Its not funny” she whined, trying not to smile.
Jake just leaned in and kissed her, and the two of them fell asleep in front of the fire.

any chance we could get more?? maybe f/m calleigh/horatio or grissom/sara?? Please??

sure thing!!

im a little backlogged right now,
not with stories, just other stuff in my life outside the internet
so i will try to get some new goods soonn :blush:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back