• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake Up Call (M/f, foot tickling and worship, some mature content)

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
A little story I whipped up recently, needed a little mental vacation from some things going on, hope folks enjoy it!

Wake Up Call

As Christina slept peacefully, snugged in beneath her warm, soft comforter, a figure quietly, gently lifted the blanket from the bottom of the bed and uncovered her awaiting, sensitive, vulnerable feet, deliciously flexing in dreams... The figure, grinning slightly evilly in the semi-darkness, the moon illuminating the supple skin on her delightful peds, causing him to swallow the saliva pooling up at the thought of licking and sucking upon them. Tentatively, he reached out, one finger softly stroking the arch of her left foot, causing a quiet moan to escape her throat, a fleeting smile crossing her lips, and a tingling sensation to his fingers and other regions.
Shifting focus, his finger traced the curve of her right sole, wrinkles forming and smoothing as it tried to shake off the dulled sensations her mind was beginning to become more aware of, making her dreams take ticklish paths, speeding her heartbeat slightly... Emboldened by early success, he leaned down, letting his warm, wet tongue lick slowly, tenderly around her heels, and edges of soles, this time eliciting a giggle and wiggle of toes that seemed to make her sigh contentedly, encouraging him on. His lips pressed against her toe pads, then parted to suck a few inside, where his awaiting mouth began to play with them, tongue rubbing around the soft toes, teeth playfully biting, as his hands held onto the ankles firmly, knowing that, with the change in breathing and laughter starting to become more pronounced, they might move and fast.
Christina felt her feet being sucked, nibbled and tickled, and dreamily thought that she was having the best dream, getting more and more realistic, until it dawned on her that it was, in fact, really happening, and confirmed when she couldn't move her feet, despite loving that attention, and becoming more aroused by the moment. She craned her neck to catch a shadowy glimpse of her loving attacker, and recognized him as the man she simply adored for many reasons, now including waking her up by tickling and adoring her feet, the center of her sensual universe, so she kept right on laughing and getting wetter and excited.
Burying her face in her pillow, she howled with mirth, letting the waves of licks, nibbles and stroking overwhelm her mind, sending into that dynamic state of pure sensation, that never ceased to passionately arouse and enliven her, making her more devoted to her loving 'ler's desire for her and her feet all the more. Coating her feet in his saliva, they glistened as he admired his work, knowing that at a few times during her foot pleasuring, she'd climaxed with it alone, as well as her wandering fingers from the need that his mouth and hands had whipped up inside her.
Giggle-moaning, she managed to mutter, "Come here, I need you." He smiled and teasingly asked, "Come here, who?" She giggled girlishly and added, "Come here, I need you, owner of my feet, body, mind, and heart." With that playful admission, he moved to enfold himself around her, tweaking her nipples, and causing her to once more begin a building orgasm they could share. He leaned down, to suck and flick his tongue tip around her nipples, causing her to arch her back and wiggle her hips towards him, signalling his adeptness with her erotic triggers.
Not wanting him to totally have all control, she reached over and tickled his penis tip, having become firmer with every giggle, wiggle and moan he'd caused, making it even harder for him, in preparation for its use in her, too. His nipple suction paused, as his lips parted to allow his own moan of pleasure to escape, reapplying them with fervor and gently tickling the outer curve of her breast to make her more sensitized. Becoming more hazy in her thoughts, she still managed to tease him further by tickling down his shaft to his testicles, getting a welcome throbbing and twitching reaction, making his own hips slide closer to hers, making his mouth migrate to her neck in response.
"Noooooot faaairrrr..." she dimly thought before the shockwaves of pleasure forced it out of her mind. Christina couldn't wait any longer, rolling on top of him and sliding him inside herself, kissing his mouth with passion, rocking up and down as they both came in a mental firework display rivaling any Independence Day celebration. As the sound of blood rushing died down in her ears, and her heartbeat slowed, if only slightly, she crumpled onto his chest, and then curled around him, holding each other close, and sighed contentedly. He idly tickled her back, but she was too spent to do much more than flinch into him and giggle, which was his intent all along.
Before drifting off to sleep a few more hours before the day technically began, Christina heard him whisper, "Rest now, my love, for your feet, body and soul will be attended again, and soon..." She shuddered slightly, and dreamt of repeating this, again and again...

Once I realized that the figure in the darkness was actually waking up his lover for a little play in the early morning, I thought the story was very sweet.
Nice job.

Smiley, This is a lovely story. Sexy, tender, erotic and full of some of my personal favorites. I LOVE any and all attention to my feet, the touches, tickles, licks and nibbles, no faster way to make me giggle sigh and moan.

Nice to see you writing again. :Kiss2:

Nicole <<<<----

awwwww smiley.... such a nice story.. thanks for ask ing me to read it... hugssssssssssssssssssssssss

Love the descriptions. Could visualize it. Sigh. What a lucky lady she would be to have someone that would wake her up like that. Very nice story.

Hey, Smiley. What a sweet and cute story. I enjoyed reading it from intro to ending. Keep up the good work:)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back