• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Hippity Hoppity Easter Story (FFF/F, FFFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling as well as Easter and lesbian themes.
If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.
WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me
(Except for Nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series.
Also except Santa & Mrs.Claus, Father Time & Mother Nature and Cupid,
who are more mentioned in the story as opposed to appearing)
but I would like it known,
that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story
do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.
WARNING! "Holly's Hippity Hoppity Easter Story :bunny:" is the sequel to my
"Holly's Jolly Christmas Story :santasmil" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117365
"Holly's Happy New Year Story :)" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117902
"Holly's Be My Valentine Story :cupid:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120069
stories which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not there is a synopsis in the first paragraph so enjoy anyway.

Holly's Hippity Hoppity Easter Story by TKForce :bunny:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, I'm glad you could join me yet again for another story about young Miss Holly
Farhold. For those of you who don't already know let me tell you a little about Miss
Farhold. Holly was many things she was 19 years old, 5'6, a blonde with long gorges hair,
intelligent, witty and for much of her life she had been a spoiled brat. That is to say
Holly had been a spoiled brat until she met Sandra, Sandra Claus. Sandra Claus was Santa
and Mrs.Claus's daughter. Sandra was also a beautiful young woman with a very firm and
shapely body. Sandra had long shining black hair done back into an attractive ponytail and
she had the firmest and perkiest pair of B-cups Holly had ever had the pleasure of laying
eyes on. Sandra also happened to be Holly's very first friend, which had aloud Holly to
realize it had not been belongings Holly had been craving all her life it had been
friendship. You see it was the opportunity to tickle the lovely Sandra into a fit of
orgasmic bliss that had showed Holly there are more important things in the world than
owning a bunch of belonging and the experience had stopped Holly from trying to steal all
the toys Sandra's dad was going to deliver to the children of the world. When next Holly
and Sandra met it had been New Year's Eve and Sandra had slid down Holly's chimney to take
Holly to a birthday party. At the party Sandra had introduced Holly to the birthday girl
named Baby. Baby was a magical being like Sandra but Baby was the physical representation
of the year 1984 and was the daughter of Father Time and Mother Nature. Baby was also a
very pretty young woman, 23 since her birthday, tall, hard bodied, with long flowing dark
brown hair and a very fine pair of C-cups. At the party which had consisted of only the
three of them, Baby and Sandra had restrained Holly to a bed, striped her and tickled her
almost out of her mind to celebrate the occasion. It had been the most torturous experience
of Holly's life and she had enjoyed it immensely. Then on Valentine's Day the three friends
were hanging out when it came to Holly's attention Cupid might have been behind her and
Sandra's romance. Feeling somewhat manipulated Holly went to Cupid's office with her two
friends to find out for sure. Upon reaching the office the three friends found Cupid was
not in and met Cupid's lovely secretary Nikky. Nikky stood 5'6, she had gorges long dark
hair, a lush pair of double D-cup breasts and spoke with an enchanting Italian accent.
After the three friends subjected Nikky to some very thorough ticklish persuasion she agreed
to show the girls Cupid's love files and thus the answers to there question. Baby also
tickled a date out of the sexy secretary and Nikky had the time of her life through the
tickling treatments. Now that you're caught up whether you read about Holly's other
adventures or not I can tell you about what happened during the period of time between when
Holly and her friends met their new friend Nikky and the time when this story truly begins.

Late that Valentine's night Holly and Sandra very much enjoyed their romantic candlelit
dinner. Baby decided to go with a moonlit picnic down by the beach for her date with Nikky
and they had a truly wonderful time. After Valentine's Day the two couples went on many
double dates together and the three inseparable friends became four constant companions.
Holly's mom and dad were overjoyed that their daughter seemed to be getting even more
popular. For nineteen years not one friend then suddenly two friends and now their daughter
had three. Sure the friends seemed a little weird at times as they often talked about
things Holly's parents didn't understand but then all young people do that sometimes.
Holly's folks would have fond all the laughter coming from their daughter's room odd as well
if it were not for the fact that Holly's room had been soundproofed years ago so that Holly
could listen to her extensive collection of CDs as loud as she wanted to her heart's
content.

Yes, Holly, Sandra, Baby and Nikky had spent a great deal of time together since Valentine's
Day. The four girls had numerous sleep overs together that were filled with fun tickle
games. The two couples fond that over the next few weeks their relationships were really
flourishing. Now Easter was fast approaching.

Our story actually begins the day after Easter. Yesterday the girls had all got together at
Sandra's home where Sandra's Mom had cooked an incredible meal that had been enjoyed by all
who came. The guest list included Sandra's siblings, Baby, Baby's parents, a number of
Baby's siblings, Nikky, Nikky's boss Cupid and of course Holly. Holly had been told her
parents were welcome but had chosen not to invite them as she thought they might be
uncomfortable around so many magical beings. Nikky had not invited her family for the same
reason since though Nikky did work for a magical being she was as mortal as Holly. After
the meal Sandra had brought the four friends back to Holly's house by fireplace travel to
relax and let the giant feast settle in their stomachs. It was now the morning after Easter
and the girls had been playing a variation of strip poker. In the version of the game they
played, the first one to lose all their clothes got tied down and tickled to orgasm.

"This is no fair, I had a four of a kind." Nikky protested. Nikky had been tied to Holly's
bed nude with her limbs spread and secured to the bedposts by nylons. Holly, Sandra and
Baby clad in their undergarments were kneeling on the bed around Nikky.

"Ahh, yes my sweet but I had a strait flush, deuce to the six." Baby said with glee. "Now
it's time for us to give you a most delightfully ticklish orgasm (giggle)."

"Oh yes, I get to tickle her boobies." Sandra declared as she practically bounced up and
down on the bed where she was kneeling to Nikky's left. Leaning her head down Sandra began
to kiss and lick her way along the undersides of Nikky's double D-cups with enthusiasm.
Then as she continued her oral attentions Sandra began using the tips of her finger to
gently but relentlessly tickle across and around Nikky's nipples.

"Hey lover, watch how enthusiastic you sound about tickling another girls breasts." Holly
warned Sandra. "I'll let it slide though because this is going to be fun (giggle)." Holly
was kneeling between Nikky's legs and looking down at those legs with a wide grin on her
face. Reaching down Holly her dug fingers into Nikky's inner thighs and began wiggling and
poking her way up and down along Nikky's thighs vigorously.

"Oh, my turn. I think my little sweetness needs some tender attention, soooon." Baby cooed
as she looked down at Nikky. Baby was kneeling next to Nikky's right-hand side. "(giggle)
But first..." Leaning her head forward Baby pressed her lips to Nikky's belly button and let
loose with a series of tremendously cruel raspberries. Reaching down Baby then started
using her right-hand's fingertips to tickle and tease along Nikky's vaginal lips as she used
her thumb to prob and fondle Nikky's love button tenderly.

"HEHEHE GOODNESS, (very loud squeal) I HAHAHA THINK (very loud moaning) I'M HEHEHAHA GONNA
(series of loud orgasmic moans) EXPLODE!!! HAHAHEHE..." Nikky howled out in the midst of
her hystairia as the tickle torment surged throughout her nubile frame. Nikky couldn't help
thinking how thorough a job her friends were doing, far to thorough in fact. The light but
relentless tickling on her nipples, the licking on the undersides of her boobs, raspberry
after savage raspberry into her bellybutton, fiendish wiggling and poking fingers running up
and down her inner thighs all driving Nikky's libido wild with tickle torment induced lust
and those fingers and that thumb tickling her womanhood pushed Nikky over the edge into
total orgasmic bliss.

After the 'climax' of their game the girls untied Nikky and helped her get cleaned up. Then
the four friends got dressed and all lounged on Holly's bed relaxing and listening to some
of Holly's CDs as Nikky needed some rest before they played anymore games. As the girls
were enjoying some good tunes and some romantic cuddling the phone rang. Holly turned off
her stereo system and answered her phone.

"Hello. Oh hey, what's up? Yeah. Right. Really? Why's that? Oh. Really? I see. Just
a second." Holly said into the receiver. Then covering the mouth end of the receiver Holly
looked over to Sandra. "Hey lover, any chance you or your parents know The Easter Bunny?"

"Easter Bunnies and yes, dad knows a couple of them. In fact he knows an Easter Bunny named
Peter real well. We could talk to him if you'd like." Sandra responded.

"(smooch) Oh, thanks Sandra you're the best!" Holly said happily as she gave Sandra a quick
peck on the lips. Then Holly removed her hand from the receiver's mouth piece. "Hey
listen, I have some friends who may be able to help me get to the bottom of that. Alright
cool. Bye. I love you too aunt Ivy."

"What was that all about Holly?" Nikky asked.

"Well, I'll tell you guys. That was my aunt Ivy and she wanted to know if I had any tips on
how to deal with my two young cousins who have been acting like real brats. Aunt Ivy
figured since I was a brat for along time I might have some tricks on how to deal with them
but what worked for me, they are way to young for (giggle). Now here's the strange part,
the reason they're acting like brats is the Easter Bunny or Bunnies didn't leave them any
eggs or chocolate Bunnies yesterday." Holly explained.

"Well, let's look into it. Sandra do you know Peter's digits?" Baby asked as she pulled out
her cellphone.

The girls learned quite a lot from Peter like the fact that Holly's young cousins weren't
the only ones without any Easter treats. In fact no child in the world had been left any
sort of candy for Easter. Apparently the job of carving the chocolate into bunnies and
colouring the eggs this year had been given to a new Easter Bunny named Bonnie who had a
real artistic flair but when the other bunnies had gone to pickup the Easter treats Bonnie
refused to give the candy up. Bonnie had slammed her door in the faces of the other bunnies
and said she had crafted all the sweets so she was keeping them for herself. The four
friends decided to go to Bonnie's place and try to reason with the bunny-girl. So, one
short fireplace trip later the girls fond themselves in a gigantic hollowed out tree with
very lovely furniture decorating the space. Then they saw it, the doorway to a massive room
that was filled with billions of beautifully carved chocolate Easter Bunnies and billions
upon billions of beautifully coloured Easter eggs. Suddenly a vault like door was slammed
shut in front of the candy filled room.

"Mine! They're mine. I made them and so they're mine. I'm entitled to them.
Understand?!" Said the woman who had slammed the door. The woman in front of the vault door
was very attractive she stood about 5'9, had strait honey blonde hair that hung down to the
small of her back and which had a couple of long brown bunny like ears sticking out from
under it, she had very beautifully tanned skin, a supple looking pair of D-cups and she was
wearing a peach coloured sundress.

"Bonnie, The Easter Bunny I presume. Gee, I'm starting to really notice these pun like
names." Holly said.

"Yes, I'm Bonnie and I know what you're here for. Well, you can just forget it. These
treats belong to me. I deserve them, not those whining little brats all around the world!"
Bonnie stated.

"(sigh) In that case give us just a moment to confer." Sandra said as she led her friends
aside into a huddle. "Gee, talk about a whiny brat."

"Yeah, she reminds me of how I used to be." Holly responded. "Hey guys, what snaps me out
of it and cheers me up when I get all bratty?"

"(gasp) Oh, tickling us silly." Nikky replied.

"Yep, or being tickled silly by you guys and I think that it would be easier for us to tie
little Miss Bonnie Bunny up and tickle her than it would be to get her to tickle us." Holly
explained.

"(giggle) Hmm, more fun too (giggle)." Baby said as she looked from Bonnie to the
combination lock on the vault like door. "Besides we need to get the combo for that vault
anyway. Let's do it!"

Baby and Nikky each grabbed one of Bonnie's shoulders, Holly and Sandra each grabbed one of
Bonnie's wrists and then the four friends forced Bonnie out the front door of her hollowed
out tree home. Bonnie was complaining all the way but the girls weren't paying any
attention because there was no way a cranky bunny was about to spoil their fun and if she
was anything like them she would be thanking them soon enough. Holly and Sandra then forced
Bonnie's hands up above her head and Baby slipped her padded cuffs out her purse. Baby
hooked the cuffs over a sturdy tree branch and shackled Bonnie's wrists above her head so
that Bonnie was now hanging from the branch, stretched standing strait barley touching the
ground with her toes. As Bonnie strugled and pulled at the branch fruitlessly the four
friends began to undress until Holly was wearing only her black lace bra and panties, Sandra
was wearing only her red satin bra and panties, Baby was wearing only her light blue silk
bra and panties and Nikky was wearing only her pink cotton bra and panties. Nikky then
reached into Baby's purse, withdrew a pair of scissors and used them to snip away Bonnie's
peach coloured sundress revealing a peach coloured lace bra and a matching pair of panties.
Bonnie began to kick at the four girls surrounding her so Baby took her own discarded
nylons, grabbed Bonnie's legs to keep them from kicking, sat down near Bonnie's feet and
used the nylons to bind Bonnie's ankles together.

"Now, let's be clear hear Bonnie, me and my friends aren't going to let you keep all the
children of the world unhappy just because you're a selfish brat. So, you're going to tell
us the combination to your sweets vault or we are going to tickle you until you feel more
cooperative. Now, is that understood?!" Holly asked.

"Tickle me?! You can tickle me all you want but it won't change the fact that, that candy
belongs to me." Bonnie said defiantly.

"All we want? YAY! This will be so much fun. I guess since I'm down here, I'll take her
feet." Baby announced. Wrapping her left arm around Bonnie's bound ankles Baby set Bonnie's
feet onto her lap and held the ankles firmly to keep Bonnie from twisting and squirming.
Then using the fingernails of her right hand Baby began to rake her way up and down the
length of first Bonnie's right foot and then her left. Finding a rather weak spot on
Bonnie's left heel Baby started to scratch and scribble her nails over it with vigour.

"Hehehe Hey, (giggle) stop hahaha that hehehaha right (squeal) now. hahahe..." Bonnie
sputtered as she giggled frantically like a silly school girl. Baby had found the weak spot
on her left heel and Bonnie couldn't stop a steady stream of giggles from pouring from her
mouth. Bonnie tried to kick and squirm but she had no leverage and Baby held her ankles
fast. This was bad for Bonnie, a seemingly endless stream of giggles was already pouring
forth and the other three girls hadn't even joined in yet but by the looks on their faces it
didn't look like that would hold true for long.

"You want it to stop but you said all we want and I haven't even had a turn yet. I think I'll
try somewhere a little less (giggle) mention able." Nikky said as she crouched down behind
Bonnie and used the scissors to snip off Bonnie's peach coloured lace panties revealing a
cute apple shaped bottom and an adorable cotton tail right above it. Nikky discarded the
scissors and stared hungrily at Bonnie's well tanned buttocks. Then Nikky reached up and
began to drag her fingertips up and down Bonnie's ass cheeks wiggling and digging with the
fingers furiously with raw ticklish intent.

"HAHaha Shit, (shriek) no! HEHehe Not HAHaHEHe my (light moan) ass! HEHeHAHa..." Bonnie
pled between bouts of laughter. Baby was still tickling her feet and teasing her left heel
but now Bonnie could also feel that Nikky was furiously tickling her butt. Why did Nikky
have to pick her buttocks Bonnie thought. Bonnie had never been able to stand have her
bottom touched for any reason, a poke, a pinch, a goose anything of the sort would start
Bonnie to giggling like the helplessly ticklish girl she was and now Nikky was dragging her
fingers up and down Bonnie's butt cheeks wiggling and digging with raw ticklish intent. Not
only was the ass tickling driving Bonnie wild with torment but she also felt a twinge of
arousal spark within her.

"Oh, looks like Nikky found a real hot spot, (giggle) lucky girl. Well, I'll take that
toned and tanned midriff." Sandra stated as she stepped in front of Bonnie and knelt down so
that she was eye level with Bonnie's navel. Reaching forward Sandra used her hands to goose
and squeeze her way up and down Bonnie's rib cage with relentless zeal. As she worked over
Bonnie's ribs Sandra leaned her head forward placing her lips to Bonnie's belly button and
delivered a fiendish chain of raspberries.

"HEHEHE You (loud squeal) bitches, HAHAHA it's HEHEHAHA my (moan) candy. HAHAHEHE..." Bonnie
shrieked as she laughed wildly and freely. These girls were really driving Bonnie out of
her mind with all this tickling and there was still one more girl left who hadn't started
yet. The tickling at her ribs and raspberries on her navel made Bonnie laugh loudly and
wildly while the foot tickling made her giggle like crazy between bouts of laughter but the
butt tickling was the worst by far it forced her to squeal and even moan throughout the
laughter and giggles and caused her libido to flare up with a quickly mounting lust.

"Let me level with you I know what you're going through, you want that candy to belong to
you or you think you do but believe me owning things isn't as fulfilling as the thrill we're
offering you (giggle)." Holly explained as she stepped over and stood to the left of Bonnie.
"Now, please tell us the combination." Then reaching across with her left hand Holly slipped
the fingertips of her left hand into the hollow under Bonnie's right arm and began probing
and prodding the hollow's centre cruelly. Leaning her head down Holly then dipped her
tongue into the hollow of Bonnie's left underarm and started taking long savouring licks.

"HAHAHA NO! (very loud shriek) THE HEHEHE CANDY'S HAHAHEHE MINE! (orgasmic moan) STOP!
HEHEHAHA..." Bonnie screamed at the top of her lungs as she desperately fought a losing
battle against the hysterics that were consuming her sanity. Being tickled by four
beautiful women at the same time was far to much for Bonnie to handle and her libido was now
overwhelming her. As she felt the tickle torture surge through her body Bonnie felt a like
surge of orgasmic bliss over take her and cause her to twitch, to seize and to moan out.

"Wow, she's a tough one but that orgasm she just had should make our job easier." Baby said
as she lifted Bonnie's feet up higher. Then Baby began suckling and nibbling her way across
Bonnie's toes starting with the baby toe of her left foot and working her way across each
toe on her way to the baby toe on the right foot.

"Let's see how many more orgasms she can stand (giggle)." Nikky said as she reached into
Baby's purse and withdrew a long, stiff, blue feather. "You keep such wonderful toys in
your purse Baby, you little cutie you." Taking the feather in her right hand Nikky began
relentlessly feathering up and down the crack of Bonnie's ass. Nikky then slipped her left
hand between Bonnie's thighs and started pinching and poking her way up and down along the
inside of Bonnie's right thigh.

"Yeah, (giggle) if Baby didn't carry all that stuff we might not have as much fun as we do
(giggle)." Holly said as she retrieved the scissors from the ground where they were laying,
used them to snip open Bonnie's peach coloured lace bra in the front and then discarded the
scissors once more. Holly grabbed a hold of Bonnie's D-cups and began to savagely tickle
along the sides of her boobs with reckless abandon. Then Holly pressed her lips into
Bonnie's cleavage and let out a very long and terribly ticklish raspberry.

"Yep, (giggle) Baby's the tickle fun champ alright and I bet there's another feather in that
purse too." Sandra said after she stopped her raspberries and as she reached into Baby's
purse pulling out a long, stiff red feather. Taking the feather in her right hand Sandra
started to briskly dust the undersides of Bonnie's supple D-cups. Then Sandra used the
fingers of her left hand and began tickling Bonnie's womanhood with light, quick strokes.

"HEHEHE VAULT (very loud moan) COMBO HAHAHA IS (loud orgasmic moaning) 03, HEHEHAHA 23,
(series of orgasmic moans) 08!!! HAHAHEHE..." Bonnie howled out in complete submission.
There was to much torment running through her body for Bonnie to be able to register it all
at once. Just as she would focus on one torture Bonnie would find another become her
dominate form of suffering. The toe nibbling was maddening beyond reason, the pinching and
poking on her thigh was crueler than she had thought possible and the tickling on the sides
of her breasts, raspberry in the cleavage of her breasts and the dusting red feather on the
undersides of her breasts made her feel as though she may spend the rest of her life in a
mad house after this but through all of those sensations the ones that never left the front
of her mind were the blue feather's relentless tracing up and down the crack of her ass
which made her want to die and the fingers that were lightly stroking her sex which made her
want to live with these sensations forever. As orgasm after orgasm was forced from her sexy
body Bonnie drifted off into a euphoric slumber.

The girls unshackled Bonnie, took her back inside, cleaned her up and laid her on her bed
where she could rest. Then they called Peter and he and the other bunnies came and got the
Easter treats for delivery around the world. The girls then sat on Bonnie's bed around her
relaxing and basking in the glow of the tickle time they had, had with her.

"(sigh) They took my candy (sigh)." Bonnie said with a pout as she awoke.

"Oh, don't worry about that. What were you even going to do with it?" Holly asked.

"Well, I was... I was going to have it and... I don't really know, I just thought I
deserved it." Bonnie stammered and then answered.

"Well then, isn't having a group of friends as much fun as us better than candies you don't
know what to do with?" Sandra asked with a smirk.

"You guys would really be my friends?" Bonnie asked in surprise.

"OF COURSE!" The four girls cried happily.

"Especially since there's a good chance you'll want to get even for what we did to you today
(giggle)." Nikky said.

"Hmm, get even you say. Hmm, how would I get the chance to do that?" Bonnie asked with a
gleeful smile.

"(giggle) Do you like Poker?" Baby asked with a wink.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thanks for reading and thanks to Nikky (aka, sexynikky) for being in the story.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

Oh, and to see a T.K. pic I drew Nikky see "Holly's Be My Valentine Story" (link at the top of the page)

BTW If all goes well, I should be posting the April Fool's installment of this series March 28th.
(March 28th is also the B-day of someone we all love. ;) ME!!!)

Last edited:
As erotic as ever. By the time Christmas comes around, I think we'll have a very large cast of ticklish beauties :cool2:

Awesome story, TKForce! I look forward to the next one! :D

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)
The next one is looking to be the best installment yet.
Thanks so for the reply. :D

As erotic as ever. By the time Christmas comes around, I think we'll have a very large cast of ticklish beauties :cool2:

I'm pleased to hear it's still erotic.
Yep, you noticed the theme, I should have know it would be you. :)
They get a new ticklish, sexy friend each holiday.
Thanks very much for the reply. :D

love it can't wait for the next

Good to hear you love it. :)
You won't have to wait long for the next installment.
It will be up March 28th.
Thank you kindly for the reply. :D

Great job TK.

Rob

Wow, you haven't replied to my stories before. :)
I'm so happy you enjoyed it and happy that you might now be a fan pf my work.
Thanks for the reply, I hope to get more replies from you on future stories. :D

Wow!!!!!!!

wow! wow! WOW!!!
thanks i love to be in a story like that
i can't wait to read another!!!!!!
TY TY TY TY
kisses

Nice job!

I don't spend a lot of time on this sub-forum, but I had to admit, this grabbed me:

WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling as well as Easter and lesbian themes.
If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.

Now, I get along just fine with sexual tickling, and I love me some lesbians, but EASTER?!! That just tears it, sir! Is there anything more offensive than pre-Christian fertility symbols surrounding the miraculous resurrection of carpenter-philosophers?

Now you've gone too far!!!

:D :p

But seriously, nice story. :)

wow! wow! WOW!!!
thanks i love to be in a story like that
i can't wait to read another!!!!!!
TY TY TY TY
kisses

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and so glad you love being in the story. :D

The new installment is up now it's called,

'Holly's Prankish April Fool Story (*/F, FFF/F)'
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122716

kisses right back at you my friend. :Kiss2:

Nice job!

I don't spend a lot of time on this sub-forum, but I had to admit, this grabbed me:

Now, I get along just fine with sexual tickling, and I love me some lesbians, but EASTER?!! That just tears it, sir! Is there anything more offensive than pre-Christian fertility symbols surrounding the miraculous resurrection of carpenter-philosophers?

Now you've gone too far!!!

:D :p

But seriously, nice story. :)

Well, I'm honored you enjoyed my story enough to reply in a sub-forum
you don't spend much time in. :)

And as for my warning, I just like to cover all my bases
so if someone complaines I can say
"Well, I warned you!"
and not sing,
"I'm sorry, so sorry"

I'll also just mention that 'Jesus Christ' is my personal lord and saviour.
(The real one, not the forum member)

I'm so glad you liked the story and hope you like the next one. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back