• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School's Out!, pt. 2 (f/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Not sure if I should continue. Let me know.

BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT!

And at once, like she did before, Cindy stopped stroking his penis and got up. This time, the frustration was much more immense for John. He started shouting at her; at first, he was threatening, but then he was pleading. He had never felt such an exhilirating feeling before his stepmothers caress, and in his now highly cloudy and horny situation, all he wanted was for her to stroke his penis forever. He would kill for that.

Cindy turned the alarm clock off again and set it. She stopped for a moment to look John over; he was sweating profusely, but moreso around the crotch and penis area that she had so focused on. The skin in this area was still pink from sensitivity.

"Welcome to Pre-Calculus," Cindy said. She walked over to the foot of the bed and gently sat down. John hadn't a clue as to what she was doing now. "Today," she continued, "we are going to learn something new. But before we do this, I would like to review with you the quadratic formula. Mr. Trenton? Do you remember it?"

"Uhh," John started. He remembered he had learned it, but he didn't retain how it went.

"It's alright John. I'll write it down for you." She reached under John's bed for the permanent marker that she had placed here while he was sleeping. She took it out and now his eyes widened as he saw where she was going to write.

"No!" John protested. "Please Cindy, don't!"

She smiled for a moment, and without any further hesitation, she uncapped it and brought the tip to the sole of John's foot. Very gently, she started to write. John immediately started to squirm, but he was able to endure not laughing for the time being. He bit his lower lip and puffed his cheeks, doing everything in his power to remain stationary while his stepmother tormented the bottom of his foot.

"It's quite simple, Johnathon," she said. "Negative B plus or minus the square root of B squared, minus four "A times C" over 2a". She capped the marker after writing this. "Now," she said, "could you please repeat the formula to me?"

Johnathon, of course, hadn't been focusing on the formula.

"It's okay John. You just need some intensive studying. I'll help you." The last sentence was cooed extremely seductively. John's cock twitched. Cindy uncapped the marker again and now went to his other foot. She wrote the formula exactly as she had, but this time she made the characters bigger, and she wrote slower and lighter. John still refused to laugh.

"Have you got it now?" she asked him.

"No," he replied weakly. At least both of his feet were tormented now, so he could relax a bit easier at the fact that foot tickling wasn't one of his biggest weaknesses. He would endure this period.

She sighed deeply. "Oh well, I'll just have to try harder!" And with that, she got up, wielding the marker, and she walked over to his torso.

"No Cindy!" he shouted. His cock twitched some more as she walked closer to him. She noticed this and silently laughed to herself, knowing that he would not get his relief for quite some time. She sat down on the bed, to the right of John, and uncapped this marker once more. And with that, she brought the tip of the marker down onto his ribcage and began to write. John exploded with laughter. Cindy would later remember his explosively ticklish ribs as a preamble to getting his attention.

She wrote the quadratic formula all over his bare ribs. Not once did she speak, and not once did she cease. By the time the fourty-five minutes were up, John had the quadratic formula 18 times across the length of his ribcage. However, the free hand that she had was gently scrapping along the ribs that she was not writing on. He was in ticklish agony.

And once again, Cindy got up, walked over to the alarm clock and reset the time. This time, when she turned around, she began to slowly lick her lips. John's new goal was to ensure his orgasmic relief this time, no matter what. She walked over and sat down on the bed, and John closed his eyes. The moment that he felt an orgasm coming on, he was going to start thrusting his ass upward so that she would overdo it and make him come right into her hand.

But what she did was, while just as pleasureable, much worse. Instead of using her entire hand to play with his penis, she simply used her fingernails. She gently, but fimrly traced his penis from the shaft upward. He could feel her nail on the urethra even through the skin. It was such an amazing feeling that John lost himself for quite some time, and when the orgasm started to return, John knew that she was going to give it to him. She had to; it would be criminal not to. "Heh," he thought, in awe, "I just hope that I.."

Please Don't Stop Writing or Posting

This story is just getting better and better. It is definetly a thrill to read. Please continue to post it as I am eagerly waiting for the next post. Por favor post!

Finally!!!!

Great continuation! I was beginning to wonder if part two would EVER get here!:cool2:

Love the use of the marker! I hope she used a permanent one,just so it will be harder to scrub off!:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil
And the nails teasing during his "break" was a great idea as well!

I can`t wait to see more!:cool2::veryhappy

A long ways to go!

It's only 2nd period. These days there are at least 6 or 8 periods in a school day. Your reluctant student still has a long time till school's out for the day.

Great story so far. Please do continue!

dear god please write more ^-^
it is so great

Glad to see great feedback so far!

And for a bit of a hint, the school in John's area has seven periods.

Something to think about :p

wow 8 damn. well can't wait for the next part of school's out!

My high school had 5 sessions.

Glad that is not the case here!

Continue the story, it's going great!

Love,
Katje.

This is so great! So hot!! I want your pages to go on forever! LOL

Getting such compliments has me thrilled on writing more. Thanks for the support everyone!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back