• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflections of 2007 NEST in pictures

kered

Verified
This is for the newbies and people thinking of attending NEST this May. I have read the posts concerning what to expect at one of these events. As I was new last year maybe it would be simpler if I relate my first NEST to you in pictures that I secretly took during that event last June. It may help to assure those new people who have registered and those who are on the fence about registering before the cut off date.

I packed the truck with just a few essentials for my trip and headed for Philadelphia. The map and instructions were easy to follow and I was at the hotel in what seemed a very short time.

Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by two friends. I had met Pokey before and Bugman was a friend I had met only through posting and pm's. After saying hello, I was helped to register for my room by friendly and helpful staff of the hotel.

After registering, I found that the place had one elevator availiable. I entered the elevator at the same time with a lovely young lady that I sensed I might know. It happened to be Spareme although I didn't know it at the time. I made her feel at ease as she was a bit nervous. I don't mind admitting that I was nervous also. I later found out that she was telling people she knew that she had actually met me. The lucky girl!

Last edited:
I caught a little sleep the went down to the dining room for dinner and a few drinks to unwind and see who I might be able to guess as NEST attendees. I hooked up with Bugman and Pokey. That is when I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Minerva for the first time.She was very pleasant and helped to relax all that were near her. We tried to keep her talking to hear that wonderful accent by plying her with wine and Pokey's french fries. She won the honor of being the person to travel the farthest distance to NEST that year.

Last edited:
After dinner, we went to the lounge where the bartender was a Master at his art. Spareme and I traded stories about each other. Milagros and SnailShell were wonderful people to meet. Bugman and I also talked to other people just staying at the hotel. In a few hours I staggered to my room relaxed and feeling that I had made a good decission to get up the courage to attend this event.

End of Day 1.........

.....to be continued........

Absolutely brilliant......can't wait for part two. :)

-Chris

P.S. Love the Basil Fawlty pic.....

Outstanding Kered. That is a great, fun walk down memory lane. Looking forward to day two!!:bowing:

Kered ran into a bit of a problem with his desk....once he can get to his PC, I'm sure he'll get part two posted..... :D

-Chris

Mils, you know I love you man, but there's NO WAY you're claiming to be Vincent Price over me. :)

Incidently, I've provided a picture of our humble narrator, Kered. :) Great story man!

Snail Shell

Thanks, SS.

I've attached a pic of myself so you and Kered will recognize me at NEST.....

-Chris

The "sig"-less...

Day Two.........

I awoke, as is my wont, around 5am and showered, shaved, then went down to the lobby to see when breakfast started. It was about 80 F at that time of morning in Philly. I casually walked through the lobby to go outside for a little fresh air. (have a cigarette) There before my eyes stood a lovely lady in what I thought at the time was a fashionable after 5pm cocktail ensemble. This was the first time I met Classy. We started talking and I found out the the ensemble was really her jammies and she arose early to take in some fresh air also. (having a cigarette) We lost track of time and soon just about everyone in the hotel was down for breakfast. Classy, being classy, decided she could get away with it longer so she had breakfast with the entire hotel in her jammies. She even ordered and made her own breakfast! There was a good feeling at the table as about seven of us talked and relaxed.

Last edited:
Before lunch was the Newbie Meeting. I went in with my thirty or so fellow Newcomers and my eyes instantly beheld the commanding presense of Bella. Sitting behind her was LeeAlure, who was preparing to hand out the guides and rules to a safe and fun NEST.

Bella kept the meeting interesting and fun. My opinion of her is that she is a force of nature. I have not seen a woman so full of energy in a long time. Two things stick out in my mind about that meeting. The first was when Amnesiac gave a sterling rendition in his reading of paragraph Six. Truly outstanding!! The second was when Venray burst into the meeting. I have had many dealings with Venray before meeting him in person, mostly us getting into or starting trouble. We knew each other instantly and unashamedly did a little manly male type bonding. After the meeting was over you could attend the seminars provided when you signed up. I later heard Tickleshotel attended and learned from many seminars. She even volunteered to help in the demonstrations.

Last edited:
The seminars went until around 8 or 9 pm with breaks for dinner. After that our group had a pool party sheduled. I was unfortunately a little tired and in the lounge at that time helping to console Bugman about losing his luggage. (We were very drunk). But the list of TMF luminaries was at the pool party were out of the Tickler's Who's Who. Included were Classy, Ticklejen, Milagros and his entourage, and too many others to mention at this time. And in keeping with nest rules there were proper bathings suits being worn at all times. (Not more than six inches above the knee, ladies!) The NEST Trouble Squad was always nearby but as far as I know never had to use their power to remove rule violators.

Last edited:
Around 10pm or so and being tired from the days activities (drunker than a three peckered billygoat) I headed for my room. Hearing noise down the hall from me I discovered that the redoubtable Libertine and his delicate Kittentoes were hosting an open house in their room. If you get the chance say hello to them. A very wonderful and friendly couple. After fifteen minutes or so of talking to them I found my way back to my room. At this point in time a very grueling adventure. (They were four rooms down the hall)

End of Day Two............

Truly brilliant, my good friend.....You have outdone yourself...

;) (Shemp would be so proud.....his 113'th B-day was this past week)

:veryhappy:xpulcy:

With around one hundred people in our group, I know I missed a lot. People ranged from those I knew who posted a lot to those members who rarely post but keep abreast of what is going on in the forums. It was hard trying to meet everyone because of their own schedules. Some highlights for me were being entertained by SnailShell and his magic and balloons. I missed out on the Order of the Sandwich and their card games during down time. I again met Venray and his lovely wife Venraya, and finally got to meet the wonderful couple of TklDuo Drew and Ann. And the beautiful Ticklishgiggle is very nice to talk with.

Last edited:
Of course things didn't go entirely smooth for a few of us. Two examples are clear in my mind. One was that Bugman's luggage was lost by the airline, so after Pokey and I calmed him down we took him into town to purchase a new wardrobe. The other was Classy's reaction Saturday afternoon when she learned the lounge was not yet opened.

Last edited:
And I have to mention again the wonderful and courteous staff of the hotel. They really helped to keep me relaxed.

Tomorrow........The Big Day........

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back