• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

weird futurama moment - the voice of sigourney weaver

i_bloke

TMF Poster
i just saw the new (here in the UK) episode of futurama

the planet express space ship gets a new female personality (voiced by sigourney weaver), and the ship and bender (who is a robot for those of you who don't watch the show) start having a relationship

in on scene the ship's course starts going awry, and it cuts to the enigine room and bender is going "coochie coochie" and tickling inside the ships control panel and sigourney is giggling and laughing and saying "stop stop"

it must ahve been interesting when the directors were explaining to sigourney how they wanted her to voice that scene, don't you think?

"ok so now you have to giggle and laugh as though the robot has your blouse open and is tickling you"

maybe sigourney said "oh i don't know, you'll have to really tickle me to make it sound right"

but i think i might be getting carried away there...

anyway, i have this captured but i have lost my mac.com account ... i guess the last clip overloaded the banwidth allocation, but i will post it as soon as i sort out some more space

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back