• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spice of Life: Part One (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greeting's all, here's my latest tale of tickling torment, the story of a young man whose corporate career takes a surprising turn. Part One today; Part Two to follow shortly. Enjoy!

:jester:

THE SPICE OF LIFE

by

T.G. Gore

Part One: A Shocking Confession

***​

Marty was naked on his knees, his ankles were bound together, his arms were bound behind his back, his mouth was gagged with a balled-up pair of scarlet silk panties—and his erect cock was being lovingly stroked with a stiff, pointed feather!

“Hmmm, I think you LIKE this,” the erstwhile wearer of the panties whispered. “I think you like it a LOT!”

“GRRRRRRUMPH!!!” Marty replied. He gyrated his hips, striving mightily to maximize contact between the teasing feather and his tumid tool. Goose bumps roughened his skin, causing the dark hairs on his arms and legs to stick up like tiny quills. Oh, the bitch was driving him absolutely fucking NUTS—!

The bitch, whose name was Claudia, smiled and patted his cheek. She was kneeling face to face with him—and she was naked, too. Marty found it extremely difficult to keep his eyes off her pert breasts, which swayed slightly as she moved. From time to time, Claudia put up a hand to caress her rigid nipples. She was clearly enjoying herself.

Marty, on the other hand, was feeling somewhat conflicted. Normally he’d have been delighted to spend quality time with such an attractive woman. True, Claudia was fortysomething but she was, as Marty had remarked to himself on first meeting her, not bad for an older model: about five-seven, slender but not skinny, with long legs, a svelte belly and wide shoulders. Her breasts, though not large, were well sculpted. Her facial features were rather severe, yet somehow seductive: expressive dark eyebrows over chocolate-colored eyes, straight nose, a pouty, slightly crooked mouth. Her hair, worn short, was very dark brown.

“I suppose you want me to let you have your little orgasm,” Claudia whispered now. Her lips curved up in a sardonic smile. “How about it, Marty? Shall I make you SQUIRT? Or would you prefer to be TEASED a while longer, hmmm?”

She punctuated her inquiry by swirling the feather over the throbbing head of Marty’s twitching joystick. “UUUUNNNNGGGGH!!!” he screamed into her panties, eyes bulging. A shiver of lust convulsed his body. Claudia chuckled.

“Yes,” she whispered. “I thought that’s what you’d say. Very well, then, darling, I shall TEASE you and TICKLE you until you’re tickled SILLY!” She ran her fingers through his dark chest hair. “Then we’ll see about allowing you to have your pathetic little orgasm.”

Marty made a desperate sound deep in his throat. It might have been a bleat of protest. It might have cry of thanksgiving. Even he wasn’t sure.

***​

Like any ambitious young man, Marty was willing to do whatever it took to climb the corporate ladder. So when his new boss at Gigantatron made him an offer of accelerated career advancement in return for certain personal services of an intimate nature, he never even though about turning her down.

It certainly helped that Claudia Calderone was such a fox—not bad at all for an older model, as Marty put it to himself. Why not combine business with pleasure? Thus he took the fateful step of placing his career prospects in the hands of a woman whose tastes, as it proved, were rather. . .exotic. And by the time he realized his mistake, it was too late to back out.

One of Claudia’s favorite little games was to watch while her playmate masturbated. Marty hadn’t thought he’d be able to perform for her in this manner—but once he was naked on his knees with Claudia providing verbal encouragement from the sidelines, the perverted sexiness of the situation quickly got the better of him. On his very first attempt, Marty turned in a bravura performance. Claudia actually applauded.

The only problem was that she’d RECORDED that session, along with several more of a similarly embarrassing nature. And after treating Marty to a private screening that made him blush and squirm with humiliation and shame, she explained that if he refused to comply with her wishes, she would use those recordings to destroy his career!

“It’s a very simple proposition,” she’d explained while stroking his rigid member—he was bound naked to the bedrails at the time. “I have a taste for younger men, darling. Submissive young men, I might add. If you cooperate, I can guarantee that your career at Gigantatron will prosper. If not—well, it would be unfortunate if the recordings of your masturbatory performances were to be posted on the company intranet.”

By this time, Marty had no doubt that Claudia meant exactly what she said. With no choice in the matter, therefore, he became her docile sex poodle. And he soon discovered to his dismay that Claudia had quite a vivid imagination. . .

***​

“UUUURRRRGGGGPH!!!” Marty grunted now as the feather in Claudia’s hand caressed the most sensitive portions of his masculine anatomy. It tickled like CRAZY—and at the same time, it made him yearn to cum his fucking BRAINS out! But he knew she wouldn’t let him. Oh, no, instead of letting him CUM, she’d simply TEASE him and TORTURE him until he couldn’t fucking STAND it any more—!

“You pretend that you hate this,” Claudia whispered as she tickled the swollen head of his quivering cock. “But deep down inside, darling, you LOVE it. I know you do. Nod if you do.”

Marty shook his head.

“Ah, but I think you’re lying,” Claudia replied with a wicked smile. “That’s all right, though, darling—I’ll tickle the truth out of you.” She swirled the feather over his tense belly, causing Marty to tremble all over. “Yes, sooner or later, you’ll confess how much you adore being so sweetly tormented.”

But he didn’t confess—not even when she teased out the first tiny, clear drop of pre-cum. He didn’t confess because he was quite well aware that she didn’t WANT him to confess—not yet, not until she’d had her fun. So he squirmed and grunted and sweated and raised fresh crops of goose bumps while praying silently for the release he so desperately craved.

But he knew that Claudia would show him no mercy.

Later that afternoon, when she has him spread-eagled on the old brass bed with his wrists and ankles bound to the corner posts, Claudia returned to the theme of Marty’s loves and hates. Kneeling between his wide-open thighs, she smiled down at him and whispered, “I suppose you’re going to tell me that you’ve never even THOUGHT about it, hmmm?”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screamed in response. It was the best he could do, given the fact that Claudia was stroking his fucking RIBS with her well-honed NAILS—!

“You’ve never had any of those naughty fantasies?” Claudia went on. “About a cousin, for instance, or a college roommate?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screeched. He writhed madly in his bonds—partly in a futile attempt to dodge Claudia tickling fingers, party in denial of her dirty, disgusting insinuation.

“No? Are you sure?” she inquired as she darted her fingers into Marty’s defenseless armpits. “Somehow I don’t think you’re telling me the TRUTH, darling!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellowed. She was driving him out of his fucking MIND and he knew she wouldn’t fucking STOP until he told her what she wanted to fucking HEAR—!

“They say that all men have such thoughts at some point in their lives,” Claudia observed. “At the very least, they wonder what it might be like. Have YOU wondered, darling? I think you have. And maybe you’ve even TRIED it. That’s all right, darling. It’s nothing to be ASHAMED of!”

And so it went as Claudia tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED him until he was quite literally tickled SILLY! There came a point where Marty found it simply impossible to THINK straight! Between the nonstop, gut-busting laughter and the lubricious sensations kindled by Claudia’s interrogation, his brains were so thoroughly addled that he could scarcely remember his own fucking NAME—!

What he DID remember, though, was a certain evening during his junior year of college, when a couple of joints and a few beers had suppressed his inhibitions sufficiently to engage in some rather shocking behavior with a classmate—and not a female classmate, either. For years, Marty had suppressed the memory of that illicit tryst. True, it had gone no farther than mutual masturbation—and it had only happened once. Still, it was an incident that he preferred to keep buried. But now it came bubbling to the surface of his disordered mind.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Marty protested as the realization came crashing in that his illicit memories were turning him ON—!

“You can tell me,” Claudia purred as she raked his sides with sharp-nailed, flexing fingers. “Yes, darling, you can tell me EVERYTHING! And once you’ve done so, we’ll discuss some ideas I have to help you overcome all those silly little INHIBITIONS!”

Marty tried—oh, HOW he tried—to stop himself from breaking down and babbling out his dirty little secrets to Claudia. But she was relentless—methodical—merciless—she tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED him until his limbs were trembling uncontrollably and his bare body was covered with oily sweat. Marty’s laughter had long since faded to a desperate wheeze. His side and belly ached abominably. And finally, when Claudia plunged her nails once more into his ribcage, Marty’s resistance collapsed!

“All right!” he sobbed. “All RIGHT! I’ll tell! I’ll TELL! Just please please PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more!”

“That’s better, darling,” Claudia whispered, leaning down to pat his cheek. “Now start talking.”

Marty obeyed. And by the time he stopped talking, it was Claudia who was laughing! “Oh my!” she giggled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. “You WERE a naughty boy, weren’t you?”

“It only happened once!” Marty protested.

“Ah, but once is not enough, darling.” She ran her fingers lightly down his sides. Marty squealed and wiggled. “Do you know what I think?” Claudia went on. “I think you’d like to try it AGAIN, wouldn’t you?”

“No!” Marty cried. “No, I wouldn’t!”

“Well, all right then,” Claudia replied after a pause. “We don’t have to discuss it further if you really don’t want to.” She smiled. “Same time next week, darling?”

Marty had no choice in that matter of course. “I’ll be here,” he promised.

(To be continued. . .)​

Last edited:
great story

Hello. I wish you write the second part of this story. I Love f-m tickling

Thank you as always for the kind comments. And yur patience will be soon be rewarded—Part Two is on the launch pad.

wow now that is hot can't wait for the rest

awwwwwww.... you got me into the story.. please continue...hugsssss

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back