PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for THIS website

HoustonTickler
03-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Maybe it's just me but I find it very difficult to maneuver through the messages section.

Perhaps, for those who have posted a pic in "TMF Member's Pictures", there could also be an indication next to their names as to M (male) or F (female). Also, a link where you could send them a private email would be nice. And there's no perverted motives behind any of this. It's a way to bring those of us closer to each other via email. Just because I see a hottee doesn't mean I want to email her to tell her I want to boink her, but it would be nice to talk to them about our fetishes. And maybe that's possible now, but very difficult.

HisDivineShadow
03-20-2008, 03:20 PM
The "private email" bit is very easy right now. Simply send the member a PM. If they have set themselves so as not to receive PMs it likely means they don't want to be contacted at all, no matter what.

The easiest way to access a member's profile, which has a "send PM" link, is to go to the Members List, linked at the top of every page, and select "Search Members" at the upper right.

CrystalLight
03-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Just because I see a hottee doesn't mean I want to email her to tell her I want to boink her,

That made me ROFL.