• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill part 3 f/m m/f part 2

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Sorry all this should have been posted a while ago, but here it is now.

the first part can be found here.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120653&highlight=stocksvill

12:15 PM

“Well, sorry that took so long Rod, I had to practically twist the chefs arm too…Sweet Merciful Jesus!” Was the sound Rod was awoken by. He hadn’t expected Gloria’s kiss to turn into what it did, but it had. Gloria, currently naked, was lying overtop of Rod, his loin cloth having been pushed aside for their sexual antics. He couldn’t see the look on Gloria’s mothers face, but he had a very strong feeling that it wasn’t a good one.

“What’s wrong Dawn-Holy shit!” Oh Christ, it was Sister Angela as well! Well, Dawn had said she was bringing somebody bad with her. And Rod supposed he should be happy it was one of the younger, more attractive sisters then one of the older ones.

“Uh, mom, I can explain.” Gloria hopped off Rod and the rack, taking a moment to pull his loin cloth back over him while she picked up her own clothing to cover herself.

“You! Outside, now!” Gloria pointed a finger at Gloria and then pointed it outside the room, her face beet red. She then pointed at Angela. “You, look after him!” Gloria pushed what looked like a plate with a sandwich on it into Angela’s hands, who for the most part still seemed to be in shock. As soon as Gloria was out of the room, Dawn slammed the door shut leaving Rod and Angela in a rather awkward silence.

“So…um…hungry?” Angela said after several silent minutes.

“Uh…yes, yes, very hungry actually.” Rod nodded his head. He couldn’t hear anything from outside, which he took as either a good sign, or that one of them had killed the other already. Time would tell.

“Well, here we go.” Angela walked over to Rod, setting the plate down and, realizing he of course couldn’t feed himself with his arms bound, held the sandwich up for him to eat.

“Mmm…very good.” Rod said, swallowing his first bite quickly.

“Yes, it’s baloney with mustard.” Angela nodded her head. Of course, she was probably realizing that at this point, they were just talking for the sheer fact of avoiding the uncomfortable silence. “But it’s got a drop of honey in it to give it a little special taste.”

“Oh, yes, I can tell.” Of course, Rod really couldn’t, but he didn’t care at this point. Anything to keep the silence away. And so it went for the next while. The two of them talking about pretty much anything and everything except for what had just happened, what was happening, and more then likely what would happen when Dawn got back.

12:45 PM

“Ok.” Dawn said opening the door to the room and stepping inside. She seemed to have calmed down a bit, though her eyes automatically seemed to zoom in on Rods. She wasn’t wearing her typical smile like she normally did, though Rod couldn’t be surprised by that.

“Sister Angela, I’d like you to go see to Gloria. She’s in the room on the far right. I’d like you to take care of her for the moment.” Dawn gestured with one hand for Angela to leave.

“Uh, take care of her?” Angela raised an eyebrow looking a little uncomfortable.

“Yes, take care of her.” Dawn made a wiggling gesture with her fingers that was obviously a sign to indicate the word tickle. “And don’t say a word of what happened here. This stays between the four of us. At least for now.” Dawn’s eyes never left Rods as she spoke.

“Yes, sister, of course.” Angela nodded her head and then quickly made to leave the room.

“Angela, cigarette.” Dawn held out her hand, eyes still on Rod.

“Oh, now, sister, you know I quiet about a month ago, and I-“

“Cigarette now!” Dawn turned towards Angela giving her the same look she had given Rod earlier that day.

“Ok, ok.” Angela reached down the front of her habit and pulled out a small plastic bag with a small cigarette case and lighter in it. She quickly gave Dawn a cigarette and the lighter, and then almost ran out of the room.

Dawn took the cigarette in between her full lips and lit it. She slowly inhaled, making the amber tip of the glow a bright red before she slowly blew the smoke out. Dawn casually walked around the rack until she was to the right of Rod, leaning back against the X frame. She rolled the cigarette slowly around in her fingers.

“So…I guess this means you and Gloria are a couple now.” Her voice lacked the usual pleasant tone Rod was used to when she spoke to him.

“I’m…sorry?” Rod offered, unsure of what to say.

Dawn sighed, stroking her forehead with her free hand as she closed her eyes, as though in meditation. “Look…don’t be sorry about you and her. Truth be told, I’ve always thought you two would make a great couple, and I’m happy for the both of you. Really. It’s just…” Dawn shook her head, taking another long drag. “I certainly know my daughters not a virgin. Her mother wasn’t exactly the role model for keeping her legs crossed when she was younger too.” Dawn gave Rod a slight smirk that reminded Rod of how Dawn usually acted. “But it’s never cool walking in on your daughter after she’s had sex with somebody. Now, granted I’d prefer walking in on you two over any other guy in this town, but that’s a moot point.”

“That’s not even the main thing though. The main thing is, IT’S THE CHURCH!” Dawn waved both her hands around, obviously a gesture meant to encompass the area. “You don’t have sex in the church! That’s like cooking up a roast pig in a synagogue or some shit!”

“Well, it wasn’t exactly planned.” Rod said meekly.

“It’s not like it was an accident either Rod.” Dawn countered. She took another long drag, seeming to have calmed down a bit again. “Look, I can understand that sometimes we let our emotions get away from us. Humans are passionate creatures. Sometimes, when we really want something, we lose common sense and throw passion to the winds. Hell, that’s how Gloria was conceived with her father.” Dawn paused for a moment, looking down at the cigarette in her hand, half gone and slowly burning away as she rolled it between her fingers again. She then looked up at Rod. “Trust me, I do understand.”

“So…” Rod said after a few moments. “Are we cool?”

Dawn laughed softly, walking over to Rod. She gently cupped his cheek. Leaning over she gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. “Yes, Rod, we’re cool. I know you care very much for Gloria and would never hurt her, just as I know she cares very much for you as well. I imagine things between you two will go very well.” She smiled, pulling away. “And I think I’m going to have a lot of fun being your girlfriend’s mom.” She winked at him playfully.

Rod smiled at her. “I think your going to have to stop flirting with me now that I’m dating your daughter, Ms. Rose.”

“Maybe. We’ll see how that goes.” She then reached over and gave Rod’s stomach a little tickle. “And don’t call me Ms. Rose. It’s Dawn. I’m not old enough to be called Ms. Rose yet.”

“Hehehe ok, ok.” Rod smiled at her. “So, does that mean your going to let me go now?”

“Oh, hell no!” Dawn laughed, stepping back a few feet. “I might understand, but it doesn’t mean you two didn’t commit one hell of a whopper of a sin.” She pointed a finger at Rod. “You two are getting put through the wringer for this one.” She put the cigarette up to her lips again. “And I still need to get that secret out of you that you’re hiding.”

“Aw jeeze…” Rod sighed. “So you’re going to be tickling me more then I take it.”

“Actually, now that you and Gloria have ruined my nice little inquisition fantasy I’m going to have to go attend to her and call in the big guns for you.” Dawn grinned at Rod, giving her breasts a little tap. “And I’m not talking about these big guns either.”

“Then who-“

“The Mother superior, and if you think I’m good at tickling, you ain’t seen nothing yet.” Dawn grinned at Rod. “She’ll crack you in less then an hour, count on it.” Dawn turned to leave and then paused. She looked back. “Oh, and whatever you do, don’t mention what you and Glory did here. I’m going to go to her now and tickle her up the wall and then some, and your ass is going to become an all-you-can-eat tickle buffet for me, but if Victoria found out what you two did…” Dawn visibly gave a shake. “You and Gloria would be here every Saturday for months under Victoria’s nails, and that women could tickle a corpse into hysterics, so not a word.” Dawn put a finger to her lips, then slipped out the door, leaving Rod to wait in suspense.

1:45 PM

“So, he’s in here?” A pleasant and familiar voice sounded as the door to the room opened. Looking up, Rod could see Victoria, the Mother superior opening the door, with Dawn behind her. Much like a good wine, Victoria had aged incredibly well. She was simply striking at the age of fifty. While Dawn was a knockout in every aspect, their was something different about Victoria’s beauty. It was a beauty which seemed to transcend the flesh, as though she was like a butterfly. Incredibly lovely to look at, but if you tried to touch it, you’d damage it. Rod could imagine many erotic fantasies involving Dawn (and indeed he had over the years), but Victoria seemed sacred, and any such thought never even entered his mind.

“Oh my!” Victoria raised a delicate hand to her mouth seeing Rod like that. “My child, what are you wearing?”

“Oh, I put him in that.” Dawn explained, walking around in front so she was between Victoria and Rod. “I thought it would be more suiting, you know, cause he’s in a dungeon and all.”

“It’s not a dungeon, it’s the church basement.” Victoria responded, seeming to bristle a little.

“Potato, Potato” Dawn gave a slight shrug.

“No…no Potato, Potato.” Victory held up two hands. “Dungeon.” She waved one hand. “Church basement.” She waved the other. “Dungeon. Church Basement.” She gave another example with her hands. “Not the same.”

“Fine, fine.” Dawn gave a dismissive wave of her hand. Suddenly, their was a particularly loud burst of laughter, and while it was only loud enough that it could be a heard a little, a testament to the soundproofing of the church, it was still audible.

Victory seemed to pick up on it in an instant. “Dawn, is that Gloria?” Victoria raised an eyebrow.

“It could be…” Dawn quickly turned away, her hands folding behind her back.

“Dawn…” Victoria raised an eyebrow, hands crossing over her ample chest. She looked less then amused.

“It’s a family thing…” Dawn shifted about. It was obvious to Rod that Dawn seemed to be choosing her words carefully. She was probably worried about saying the wrong thing. Rod remembered what Dawn had mentioned about Victoria’s tickling skills. “You remember, my mother and me and how she…”

“I see…” Victoria sighed and shook her head. “Why do I put up with this from you again?”

“Oh!” Dawn suddenly moved forward embracing Victoria in a big hug, and from the look of Victoria’s face, she was more irritated then happy about the sudden embrace. “Because you wuv me!”

“Yes, yes, I’m sure that’s it.” Victoria sighed again, giving Dawn what could be considered a token hug before Dawn broke off the hug and made for the door.

“Tell me when he’s told you, I’m dying to know. Now, it’s time for some family bonding. See you.” Dawn gave a quick wave and was out the door before Victory could respond.

“Head of the church, and still no respect…” Victoria mumbled and from how low her voice was, Rod got the impression he probably wasn’t supposed to hear that. She sighed and then turned around to face Rod. “Well then, I suppose we should get started.” She smiled at him in a warm, disarming way.

She glided over to Rod. She never walked, she always glided, and Rod could never figure out how she did it. She looked at Rod, the smile on her face so warm and tender. “Rod, your Alicia’s friend, right?”

“Yeah.” Rod nodded his head. He then remembered that Alicia was supposed to be going for her test today. He had totally forgotten about it with everything that had happened, but he supposed he could be forgiven for that. “Did she do her test? Did she pass?”

“She was writing the test when I was summoned.” Victoria smiled at him. “Don’t worry, she doesn’t know you’re here and she seemed to be doing just fine with the test. I’m sure she’ll pass.” Victoria favored him with a reassuring smile.

“Thank you, that’s good to hear.” Rod returned her smile.

“Rod, Dawn has told me that you’re hiding something. She doesn’t know what it is, but she does seem genuinely worried.”

“Theirs nothing to worry about. I’m not hiding anything, really.” Rod tried to explain. Perhaps Victoria would believe him. He had never been tickled by her before. Few had. Maybe she wouldn’t pick up on what he was hiding.

“You’re not telling me the truth dear.” Victoria frowned. She placed on a hand on either side of his lower ribs, her long pointed fingernails just touching Rod’s sides. The touch alone was enough to cause his body to tense, a giggle escaping his lips. “Just tell me the truth, and this will end now. If you don’t I will force the truth out of your lips, but not before I force much laughter out of them first.”

Rod didn’t respond. Their was no point. He couldn’t convince them he was telling the truth, because of course he wasn’t. Damn their uncanny ability to tell if a person was lying! All he could do was brace himself for what was coming. He gritted his teeth tight.

“Dawn told me about all your spots when I was talking with her.” Victoria smiled gently, lightly stroking her fingers down Rods ribs. Her nails gently glided along the skin. “I could find them myself, but I do have things I need to be attending to, and truthfully, it’s much more merciful for me to break you faster then it is for me to break you slower. Of course, there are also little tricks as well.”

“mmph…” Rod kept his lips sealed and his eyes shut, his mouth tightening as he tried to fight the laughter. The light skittering of Victoria’s nails were horrible, but they didn’t tickle as much as he had feared. Up and down his sides they gently scraped, seeming to search out each rib, an easy thing to do thanks to Rods skinny and stretched torso. Dawn had seemed to have done a much better job, he had to admit. Certainly Victoria’s finger work was much better. She seemed to be able to make sure that even though her nails were skittering about there were always a few nails touching him while the rest were lifted from his body.

She kept this up for a good while, and even though she didn’t make Rod laugh, it was still horrible. It was a maddeningly light touch that never seemed to cease. In some ways it was worse then what Dawn had done to him; do to the amount of struggling involved to keep from laughing. Unlike Dawn, who had been very vocal when tickling Rod, Victoria was silent. She wore a neutral look on her face, only the smallest bit of a smile touching her lips. All the while her eyes seemed to be scanning his body, reading every twitch, every wiggle, every flinch of a muscle or change in breathing. The strangest thing Rod found was whenever he was on the verge of laughing, Victoria would slow down a bit, giving him just enough control back to stop himself. Finally, she lifted up her fingers.

“Oh…oh…” Rod gasped, breathing though not as heavily as he’d have expected to be. He was a little surprised though. This was Victoria, the Mother Superior, head of the church. From the way Dawn had described her, he had expected some sort of tickling demon, but she didn’t seem anywhere near that level.

“My, Rod, you are very sensitive.” Victoria looked at him. “Do you wish to confide in me now?”

“No way.” Rod said, suddenly feeling a burst of confidence. If this was the worst she could do, he could handle it. He might actually make it.

“Oh my child.” Victoria shook her head gently. “Do not mistake your resisting my tickling as show of weakness on my part or a show of strength on yours. Remember how I mentioned there were little tricks? That was one of them.” Victoria seemed to notice the look of confusion on Rods face. “You see, it takes a certain amount of energy to laugh. However, it takes even more energy to consciously resist laughing. Look at yourself. I’ve only been at it for 10 minutes, and you’re covered in sweat. Your face is beet red, and your breathing, though still controlled somewhat, is also extremely erratic. I haven’t been tickling to make you laugh. I’ve been tickling you to make you struggle to not laugh.”

“Now…we really begin.” Saying that, Victoria’s hands shot from her sides like coiled snakes springing on an unwary mouse.

“BWAAAHAHAHAHA!” Rod cried out in laughter as Victoria’s nails began playing over his sides. Rod had thought she had been going an average speed before, but he was shocked as Victoria’s fingers flew up and down his ribs. It was just like before, in that her fingers never left his skin, not for a moment. They danced up and down his ribs with the skill of a woman who had been doing this type of thing for years. Many, many years.

“AHAHAHAA NO NO NO!” Rod protested, but that was all he could do. Protest the tickling and laugh because of it. As he laughed, he realized that Victoria had been right. Fighting the tickling sensations had caused him to use up a lot of energy and when the real tickling hit, it had torn through his resistance like a cleaver through a tissue. He could feel the tears running down his face as Victoria tickled him.

“That’s it Rod, just let it all out. Don’t fight me.” Victoria said in a soothing voice. On her face was the look of a loving parent. Her fingers dug gently under Rods sides, tickling the ribs almost where they met his back, meanwhile her thumbs gently scraped the upper portions of the ribs effectively tickling his ribs in two places at the same time, and as she was tickling both sides, she was effectively tickling four places at once. The effects were, as one would suspect, devastating.

“AHAHAHAHAH NOO PLEASE AHAHAHA STOP!” Rod managed to get out, though it took him forever to get the words out. However if Victoria heard them, she ignored them, neither stopping nor even slowing down. Rod was vaguely aware that he was becoming erect again, but personal dignity had pretty much fallen of the list of important matters at the moment. Right now all he cared about was getting away from those horrible fingers and nails, and sadly that was impossible for him.

Victoria didn’t say anything, although she did switch her technique. She slowly work down his ribs with her fingers and when they got to his hips she moved her fingers upwards, over Rods belly, stroking and scratching the ticklish flesh their which convulsed from the touch, doing a little dance all its own. She didn’t stop at the stomach though as she continued to dance her fingers upwards along Rods chest and then she moved back down to his stomach again. She continued this several times, watching as Rods laughter increased when she tickled his navel and when it slightly decreased when she went over his chest. This was also another little trick to wearing a person down. If one kept the pressure on high, they could get used to it, but by constantly changing the intensity from medium to high had a way of draining them even more, preventing them from getting used to the tickling sensations assaulting their helpless bodies.

“AHAHAHAHA NO NO MORE AHAHAAH!” Rod was almost screaming as she continued the ten fingered assault on his prone body. His stomach and chest was tensing uncontrollably as his body reacted to her fingers. This was a new experience for him and he was beginning to see what Dawn had meant when she had told him about the Mother Superior. She was good. She was REAL GOOD!

Victoria continued to ignore Rob. Even though she knew he was saying stop, not to mention having a rather large erection from her administrations, she knew he wasn’t at that point yet. She slid her index finger into his navel wiggling it about as his laughter went up several notches. She lightly traced the edge of her finger along the side of his navel, while her nail tickled the very bottom of the fleshy well called his bellybutton. Her free hand continued to tickle along his chest, occasionally tickling over his nipples, which she had noticed, much like his penis, had grown stiff from the tickling.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Rod, and about 30 minutes to Victoria, did she stop. Rod was gasping for air, sucking it in like somebody who had just been deep sea diving but forgot his oxygen tank. Even though he had stopped being tickled, Rod was still laughing uncontrollably. Meanwhile Victoria looked down on him with a sad smile.

“Breath, Rod, breath…” She gently coaxed as she stroked his brow, wiping the sweat off it. “That’s a good boy. Just get your air back.” She waited patiently for him to get the air back into him. When he was finally calm she began to speak to him. “Rod, you need to tell me what you are hiding.”

“I…can’t…” Rod managed to get out, though he was on the brink. He wasn’t sure if he could stand another assault like that. His sides hurt like he couldn’t believe and his lungs burned with fire. He just couldn’t take anymore if she continued to press him.

“You have to Rob. Because I won’t stop. Not until I get what I want from you.” Victoria spoke softly, looking down at him, her face showing a great deal of sympathy. It reminded Rob of when he was a child and had done something that had earned him a spanking. It was the “This hurts me more then it hurts you.” Look she was giving him. And while Rod had his doubts about it, he did have the feeling that Victoria wasn’t enjoying this. Not like Dawn. She might have been enjoying it on some level, but she didn’t seem happy to have to do this to Rod.

Standing up, Victory slowly walked to the bottom of the stocks, and Rod’s trapped feet. “Rod, tell me what I want to know, or I move unto the feet next, and I hear that’s your worst spot.”

Rods breath caught in his throat as he looked at Victoria. If she went after his feet with the same skill as she had gone after his sides with, he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back. There was just no way. But he couldn’t give in. Mandy had trusted him. She was his friend. She might be able to get it from him, but she would have to make him talk, he wasn’t going to give up. He decided that then and their.

“Very well. I’m sorry, my child.” Victoria sighed. She then gave her fingers a little wiggle, and began. Her fingers slowly began scraping along either arch of Rods feet, gently dancing, tracing little random patters along the soft soles. She worked with precision skill, tweaking, stroking and scratching.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NO NO STOP AHAHAHA!” Rod howled even louder then when she had been tickling his ribs. He tried to move his feet, but the stocks held them fairly still, not to mention the fact his big toes were bound back made them even less movable and more taught.

“Oops, hope I’m not interrupting!” Dawn’s voice rang out as she slipped into the room. She smiled as she stood beside Victoria. “So, has Rod told us anything?”

“If he had I wouldn’t be tickling him.” Victoria pointed out as she didn’t break her stride for a second, continuing to tickle Rods defenseless feet. “What brings you back here Dawn?”

“Oh, I just wanted to see how you were doing.” Dawn smiled, moving a little closer to Rod. “Oh my, it seems that you’ve brought the boy back to life.” Dawn clapped her hands to the sides of her face, a look of mock surprise and shock on it. Obviously she was talking about Rods blatantly obvious erection.

“Yes, sister, I’m trying to ignore that.” Victoria said, her cheeks flushing a bit, and a bit of irritation in her voice.

“Ignore it? I don’t know how you can. I mean, just look at how big it is! It must be at least eight or nine inches long! And look how thick it is!” Dawn continued, her voice still feigning shock and surprise. “I don’t know how anybody could ignore it.”

“Considering I manage to do a pretty good job of ignoring you, I think I can manage.” Victoria replied curtly, though her fingers continued to dance along Rods sole. “Now, is their something you’d like, or are you just here to irritate me like normal?”

“Well, I was thinking I might be able to lend a hand if he hadn’t talked yet.” Dawn offered, looking down at Rod.

“Very well, Dawn. God knows that Idle hands are the devils tools, and your more prone to Devilish activity then most.” Victoria conceded moving to Rods left foot and focusing both her hands on that while Dawn moved towards Rods right foot.

“Aww, see you do wuv me!” Dawn cooed, stroking Rods arch now.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure that’s it.” Victoria responded in a deadpan tone. “Now, less talking and more tickling.”

“I think I’ll take your advice and use my mouth for something else.” Dawn grinned a particularly naughty grin, and kneeling over began to run her long tongue along Rods arch, gently kissing and nibbling it. Even though tickling with the mouth was not something that was normally done by those who worked in the church, it certainly wasn’t against the rules either.

“NO NO NO!” Rod practically screamed as he felt the double assault. Victoria focusing on one foot was bad enough, but Dawn licking his foot was something totally different and totally new. He penis seemed to become even harder, almost painfully so.

Dawn took her time. She used her nails to gently scratch the arches of Rod’s foot, meanwhile her free hand helped keep his foot still as she licked and nibbled. She then stuck her tongue out and ran it several times around the ball of his foot, before sliding it up his arch, and pulling back his baby and second smallest toe, began gently sucking on the other two middle toes, rolling her tongue all over them and in between them. All the while Victoria used her skilled nails along Rods other arch.

“YOU GOTTA STOP!” Rod cried out before he let go a particularly loud scream. No longer was it just tickling that was assailing his body, but pleasure as well. Rod didn’t even realize he was having an orgasm; the sensations were so mixed in his mind from the effects of the prolonged tickling. All he knew was that his world was exploding.

“Oh my! Did he just…” Victoria stopped her tickling, looking at Rod in shock as she saw his penis underneath the loin cloth spasm fiercely. She quickly averted her eyes. “Well…that wasn’t planned.”

“Oh wow!” Dawn cried out, stopping as well, though unlike Victoria, she didn’t look away. In fact, she seemed rather enthralled, a grin ear from ear on her face. “That is such a turn on!” She quickly wiped the grin off her face as she got a disproving look from Victoria. “I mean, aww, poor Rod.”

“Yes, I’m sure you do.” Victoria replied, before turning her attention to the young man on the rack which was breathing heavily, once again gasping for air and looking extremely exhausted. “Rod, are you ok?”

“Considering you just made him orgasm, I’d say he’s probably doing pretty good right now.” Dawn grinned at Victoria, her hands folding behind her back.

“I did NOT….do that!” Victoria’s cheeks grew red, though whether it was from anger, embarrassment, or both was hard to say.

“Oh no, I’m sure he just spontaneously orgasmed, like people spontaneously burst into flames.” Dawn put a thoughtful finger to her mouth, seeming to be deep in though as she looked away for a moment. “Oh, no, wait. People DON’T just spontaneously combust!” A look of mock shock on her face.

“You know, the devil keeps a particular spot in hell for people like you...” Victoria lifted a warning finger towards Dawn before she let out a loud and slow exhale of air from between her teeth. “Now, zip it before your next on the rack.”

This seemed to be enough to convince Dawn, whose mouth quickly snapped shut. It seemed even Dawn knew she could only press so many buttons before she was in trouble. She turned her attention to Rod, who still seemed dazed.

“Rod? Still with us?” Victoria asked, giving his arch a gentle scratch with her index finger. Rod almost jumped a mile.

“AHAHAHA NO NO NO MORE I’LL TALK!” Rod cried out. He couldn’t take anymore, and after that orgasm, he felt ten times more ticklish. He just couldn’t stand another bout of tickling, and proceeded to tell them everything.

2:15 PM

“So, that’s everything. I see.” Victoria nodded her head as Rod confided everything to her. She had gotten Dawn to loosen the restraints to make Rod more comfortable. She had no doubts that Rod was probably pretty sore after all he had been through. Rods arms were now at his sides, much more comfortable then before, she was sure.

“Rod, I’m a little disappointed that we had to go through all of this to get this information from you.” Victoria said shaking her head. “I understand that you were only looking out for your friend, and it’s a commendable thing that, but you also have to understand the people that her sudden disappearance would hurt. Her parents would be frantic wondering where she went.” Victoria placed a hand to her forehead, shaking her head. “I’m also disappointed that Mandy didn’t come to see me about this before hand. Perhaps something could have been done before it had gotten to this point.”

“I suppose the “what could have been” isn’t important right now.” Victoria looked at Rod. “I shall have to call Mandy’s mother and talk to her about all of this. I don’t imagine she’ll be too happy, but I’ll try and smooth things over as best as I can.”

“Why don’t you let me handle that, Victoria? Mandy’s mother and myself are old friends, and you still have to watch over Alicia who is doing her test.” Dawn said, leaning up against the wall. She had seemed to be somewhat irritated by what Rod had told Victoria about Mandy and her plans to leave town.

“That’s…surprisingly helpful of you Dawn.” Victoria said, arching an eyebrow. “However I must concede that I do have to go and see to Alicia.” She then looked down at Rod. “And I’m afraid I must punish you as well for what you have done, Rod.”

“No, please no more tickling!” Rod cried out, his eyes as wide as saucers.

“Don’t worry, Rod. I’m not going to tickle you anymore now. But you will be punished.” Victoria said, her voice both stern and soft at the same time.

“Why not let me deal with Rod’s punishment?” Dawn suggested, taking a few steps forward. “After all, I’m the one who figured something was up, and had been interrogating him for the last little while before you were asked to come down. He’s also a friend of the family, so it seems only fitting I handle his punishment.”

“My, aren’t we helpful today.” Victoria arched her eyebrow again, this time a look of full blown suspicion on her face. “Well, I haven’t decided the extent of Rod’s punishment yet, but for the time being you may see to his discipline. However, I don’t want anything Embarrassing or humiliating, and I don’t want him to be tickled for a little while. The boys been tickled enough for the moment.”

“Okey Dokey!” Dawn smiled giving Victoria a little salute. Victoria just shook her head, turning and walked out of the room leaving Dawn and Rod alone. When Dawn was sure Victoria was gone, she whirled around on Rod. “You are in big trouble mister.”

“Oh come on…” Rod cried out. It just didn’t fucking end, did it?

“Don’t “Oh, come on” me.” Dawn paused a moment, realizing what she had just said and gave a little snicker. “Ok, that’s funny. But that’s beside the point.” She quickly got serious again. “Mandy’s mother Ellen is a good friend of mine. And now I have to call her and tell her that her little girl was going to run away from her.”

“She just can’t stand the tickling.” Rod said, instinctively trying to defend his friend.

“She gets tickled, for what, like fifteen to thirty minutes a week! That’s like two hours a month!” Dawn cried. “Do you have any idea how much I get tickled a month? Do you think I like to be tied up and tickled?”

“Don’t you?” Rod asked.

“Don’t change the subject.” Dawn snapped. Dawn sighed. “There has to be a way to fix this…” Dawn tapped her cheek as she thought. Her eyes then became wide. “Yes, I think I have an idea….”

Dawn then turned her eyes to Rod. “I’m going to unbind you now and put you in the holding cell. But I’ll let you get dressed first at least. Now, lets go.”

2:30 PM

“And, in here you go.” Dawn said, walking Rod into a small cell. It wasn’t exactly the Ritz, but it had a bunk in it, along with a bottle of water and a box of crackers and that was more then enough for Rod at the moment, who just wanted to get some sleep. He had felt like he had been in the Boston Marathon.

“Can’t you just let me go home?” Rod asked, though he walked into the cell without putting up a fuss. There was little point in him fighting right now.

“Nope, I have plans for you later. I told you I was going to put the two of you through the wringer, but right now I have to attend to Mandy.” Dawn said closing the cell. “Now, I’ll be back in a moment with Gloria.” She then turned around and left, heading towards the closest door on the left.

Rod could hear Gloria’s laughter as he had been escorted out of his previous holding room. It sounded pretty intense but that wasn’t too surprising, as he imagined it was Angela tickling her. Angela was one of the more skilled ticklers In the church he had found, though nowhere near the skill of Dawn, and years away in skill of Victoria. As Dawn walked into the room however, the laughter abruptly stopped, and after a few minutes. Gloria was walked out of the room in her underwear. She seemed a bit uneasy on her feet, obviously tired from her own ordeal. She looked pissed too, which also wasn’t surprising. Dawn opened the cell and let her in. She quickly moved beside Rod, taking his hand and favoring him with a quick kiss and smile before she turned back to look at Dawn.

“What are you doing mom?” Gloria asked, looking at both Dawn and Angela. Dawn had a rather stern look on her face her arms crossed over her ample chest, while Angela for her part just looked uncomfortable. Much like somebody who had walked in on family argument and some how had gotten dragged in, but wanted to be anywhere else. Rod couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for her.

“I’m keeping you two locked up here until later. Then I have some special punishment planned for the two of you.” Dawn stated. She then held up a warning finger. “Now, I’m being nice enough to put you both in the same cell, so you two can talk and such, but no sex, do you understand?” She looked back and forth between the two of them, a serious look on her face. “I will come back here with a freakin CSI light looking for stains if I have to if I think you two get up to anything.”

“And what if I Swallow?” Gloria replied curtly, a slight smirk on her face. Rod, who had been drinking some water at the time started to choke on it, spitting some out. This went ignored between the two women however.

“Mother fucker…” Dawn buried her hands in her face, shaking her head. “I did so not need to hear that.” She then pulled her face out of her hands and looked at Gloria again. “Just BE GOOD or I will give you the spanking of a lifetime.”

“I’m a little old for a spanking, aren’t I?” Gloria arched an eyebrow.

“My dear, I went to a Sorority, and trust me, you never get too old to have your pants pulled down and get a spanking.” Dawn countered a slight smirk on her face now as Gloria’s smile seemed to fade away. “Now, be good! And Angela, I want you checking on these too ever ten minutes. Throw a bucket of icy water on them if they get up to anything. Now, I need to be going, but remember, Be Good!” She wagged her finger at both of them again, though her attention seemed much more focused on Gloria then Rod. She then quickly turned around and walked away.

“Don’t worry Angela, we won’t do anything.” Gloria said, sitting down on the bunk, pulling Rod with her, who was very happy to sit down. “Just trying to irritate her is all.”

“Ok….but I’m still going to be checking up on you two.” Angela said, though the warning didn’t have any real threat to it. More then likely she was as uncomfortable with the concept of coming down here and finding Rod and Gloria going at it as Rod was.

“Fair enough. The both of us might need a washroom break in the next little while anyway.” Gloria said before she started to get dressed, sliding her shirt, socks and shoes back on.

“How are you feeling?” Rod asked, offering her the water bottle. Gloria graciously accepted it, taking a long drink before handing it back. “I’ve been worse, but I’ve been better as well. What about you?”

“Definitely been better.” Rod groaned slightly as he leaned back. Gods he was sore. “Your mother and Victoria double teamed me for a little while. I thought I was going to die.”

“Awww, poor guy.” Gloria cooed, reaching over and giving Rod a big hug. She then pulled him close, laying down and having him rest his head against her large breasts as she caressed his head. “I guess you’ve had a pretty rough day, huh?”

“It’s been a rough day alright, but their have been some high points too.” Rod smiled, closing his eyes and letting Gloria hold him against her. He was so tired at the moment…

“You don’t say…” Gloria giggled, making the two of them comfortable and pulling the blanket over them and positioning the pillow just right so she could use it combined with her breasts for a proper head rest for Rod. She held him close with one hand and gently stroked his face with the other while he closed his eyes and slowly breathed.

“Gloria…are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?” Rod asked, nuzzling in a bit closer to her, enjoying the warmth and softness of her body, the smell of her perfume and sweat.

“I’d like to be.” Gloria responded. “What about you?”

“I’d like that very much.” Rod responded. He then slowly began drifting off to sleep as Gloria gently caressed him.

5:00 PM

“Ok, wake up sleepy heads!” Said a rather chirper Dawn as she gently wrapped on the bars of the cell.

“Ok, ok, knock it off.” Gloria grumbled as she sat up, gently nudging Rod off her. “We’re awake. Now what do you want?”

“It’s time for the two of you to serve your penance.” Dawn smiled, opening up the cell door. “We’re going for a little trip, so, eat some crackers and empty your bladders.” She said in a sing-song voice, all smiles.

“Ok.” Rod said getting up. He was a little sore still as he stretched, but the nap had done him some good at least.

The two of them were allowed to eat their fill of crackers and drink some more water before they were given a chance to use the washroom, something both of them were in need of. They were then hustled into the back of Dawns Honda. Nobody said a word, the two “Prisoners” as Dawn teasingly referred to them as, kept silent as they were driven through town. Eventually they were surprised to find themselves heading towards the center of town.

The center of town in Stocksvill, as one could imagine, was directly situated in the center of the community. It was a large circle of stores and shops, including some of the more longstanding shops like Ed’s General Store and Carl’s Roadhouse. While not a bustling place, the center of town was where people tended to get their business done.

The Church itself no longer ruled the town, the town having developed a council long ago to govern everyday business in the small town. However, when a member of the church asked for the center of town to be closed down for religious reasons, those who owned the business were always willing to accommodate and close down, ushering the people out. The center of town would then be locked down, the roads being barred with long wooden roadblocks; a member of the clergy at each one to make sure trespassers did not enter.

“What’s going on?” Rod finally broke the silence seeing the road blocks.

“You’ll be happy to know Alicia passed her tests with flying colors.” Dawn smiled at him in the mirror. “Apparently even Victoria was impressed by how well she did, no simple feat might I add.”

“Wow, that’s great!” Gloria smiled, obviously happy for her friend. “So, what’s going on then?”

“Theirs a bit of a tradition for new members of the church. They get locked in the stocks and undergo a “Cleansing”, if you will. Everybody has done it, including me.” Dawn explained as she drove up to the roadblock. One of the priests, a Father Michael, opened it up, letting them pass through, the sight of the town stocks easily in view, and several members of the Clergy standing with them.

“And is it traditional for friends to watch?” Rod asked, starting to feel a knot in his stomach.

“Oh, don’t be silly dear. You’re not here to watch. You’re here to participate! You’re going to be put in the stocks with her! Won’t that be fun?” Dawn grinned ear to ear.

“And that’s traditional?” Gloria looked at her mother, skepticism all over her face.

“Of course not, dear. But traditions are meant to be broken after all.” She smiled as Gloria gave her a look of disbelief. Dawn pulled up alongside the stocks. Sister Angela was one of the nuns their awaiting the two.

“How do you remain a nun again?” Gloria asked.

“Because everybody loves me!” Dawn smiled. “Now, out you go dear. You too Rod. I’ll see you both later. Be nice to the Clergy.” She gave Gloria and Rod a little wave as they got out of the vehicle before she sped off.

“Ok you two.” Angela spoke to them once they were out of the vehicle. “I’m going to need you both to take off your shoes and socks and get in the stocks. Oh, also please take off your shirts, please.”

Rod and Gloria exchanged a look. They knew what was going to happen to them, and neither of them was too happy about it. However, they also knew they had little choice in the matter. Certainly they could put up a fight, and while Rod wasn’t as athletic as Gloria, the two of them could probably make a clean escape. Of course, ultimately it wouldn’t be worth it. It never was to cross the church. No, it was better to take their medicine now.

With a sigh, both of them removed the articles of clothing as they were instructed and then were seated in the stocks. Rod was placed at the very end while Gloria was seated to his left. They were secured, their feet locked in the stocks and their hands bound over their heads to a post. The stocks weren’t too uncomfortable, but they weren’t great either, and Rod was getting a little tired of having to be in all this bondage gear. He tried not to stare at Gloria’s large, barely covered breasts.

“Well, now that you two are secure, its time for your penance.” Angela smiled, drawing a long feather from her robe as Father Alfred did the same. They both advanced on their captives and set about the tickling of their soles. The feathers were certainly lighter then the touch of fingers, and while Rod was happy for that, the feather still tickled.

“Ahehehehehehe stoppit!” Rod laughed and giggled, squirming in the stocks, his own laughter joined by Gloria’s as she giggled and gently laughed in her stocks.

“I’m sorry Rod, but you two are going to be in for a long night after what you two did.” Angela gave the two of them a conspirator’s wink before she went back to the feathering.

“Ehehehehehe.” Rod sadly had the feeling she was right.

6:30 PM

“What’s going on here?” Victoria cried out, suddenly appearing on the scene. Rod had no idea where she had came from but he was happy for her presence as the clergy who had been tickling him and Gloria stopped when Victoria appeared.

“Gloria and Rod are here to serve their penance.” Angela quickly explained. “It was Dawns idea.” She quickly added.

“MMMPH!” Victoria gritted her teeth, a rather angry look coming over her face for a moment, her fists balling up, before she seemed to calm herself. She let the air whistle out from in between her teeth. “She knew we were having an initiation tonight. But, there is nothing that says that we must only have the initiate in the stocks at the time. So, I will allow this. However, I want you to make sure the tickling is spaced out. I don’t want anybody passing out or anything.”

Saying that, Victoria walked away, leaving Gloria and Rod, who had been sucking in as much air as possible to resume being tickled by the Clergy.

7:00 PM

“AHahahahahaa please ahaha no more!” Gloria cried, tears of laughter running down her face.

“I Can’t ahahaha take it!” Rod protested, unable to do much more. Rod was barely aware that somebody was being lead into the stocks beside Gloria. Who he wasn’t sure, as his eyes were so teared up from laughing. And then, much to their surprise, the tickling did stop. Both of them hung their heads, gasping.

Rod then heard the Mother Superiors voice ringing out. It was then that he recognized that it was Alicia who was beside Gloria. Well, he knew she’d be joining them sooner or later. He was just glad for the break.

He then heard Victoria’s voice ring out. “We are all here to congratulate Alicia for passing her test and becoming the newest member of our church. Congratulations Alicia, and may God smile down on you.” Victoria said and then began to clap gently. All the others quickly joined in. Finally after a minute or so of clapping, Victoria gave a sign for silence.

“Now, as is customary in this church, you will begin your initiation and have all the evil and sin in your body cleansed through tickling.” Victoria made a quick Father-Son-and-the-Holy-Spirit cross over her chest. “May your spirit be cleansed and may your transition be as quick as possible.” Victoria paused. “Now, let the purification begin.”

And then the tickling began once more, though this time rod could hear the sound of Alicia’s laughter joining them. As he laughed, his sides being tickled by two of the church sisters, he felt them stop. At first he was relieved, and then he realized Victoria was taking a place behind him, her large breasts pushing against his back as she began tickling his sides, working her way down to his hips.

“AHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHA VICAHAHAH VICTORIA AhAhAHA NO!” Rod almost screamed. He doubted he’d have been able to take the tickling much longer, but being tickled by Victoria, he was sure she was going to kill him.

“Don’t worry, Rod, I’ll go easy on you.” She whispered into his ear. She did seem to take the tickling down several notches, something Rod was incredible thankful for, but he was still being tickled, so he kept laughing none the less.

“Ohahahahahahaha.” Rod laughed. This night seemed to be getting longer and longer.

9:00 PM

Rod was vaguely aware that Dawn had showed up, and he could see Mandy with her. His heart would have sank if it wasn’t for that fact that Victoria was still tickling him and driving him up the wall. They had all gotten small breathers every once in a while, particularly if they seemed like they were going to pass out. Rod was trying his best to ignore the fact that he had an erection, in part because of the tickling, but also because Victoria had spent a good deal of time with her large breasts rubbing against his back. Granted, considering how much he was being tickled, he could probably ignore his body being lit on fire at this point.

Rod was vaguely aware of Victoria pushing away from him and heading towards Dawn. Mandy was being locked in at the end of the stocks and he could hear her frenzied laughter. Of course, his attention was quickly brought back as another nun took up Victoria’s place and began tickling his underarms.

And so, the night went on. All four of the friends were tickled half to death, and by the end, Rod was so exhausted he had to be almost carried home. It was a chore that Dawn and Gloria were willing to do as they piled him into Dawns car.

Not much was said on the car ride to Rod’s place, but not many could blame them. Two of the people in the car where exhausted, while one was contemplating how she was going to be spending the next day and if their was any way she could slip out of it.

When they did get to Rod’s house, Gloria walked, half carried, Rod to his door, where she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, and promised to see him the next day when they were both doing better. Rod just smiled back and nodded his head.

As he watched Gloria walk down the driveway back to Dawns car, Rod though about his day. The embarrassment, the humiliation, and most of all the tickling. It had been a day in hell. But, somehow in that day of Hell, he had found an Angel. Thinking about that, and the things yet to come, he realized it was all worth it.

With a smile on his face no amount of tickling could ever reproduce, Rod turned around, opened the door to his house, and walked in for a well deserved nights rest.

Stocksvill Part3 F/M M/f Part2

Excellent job Cosmo, another fantastic installment, I felt like I was there and that's what a great story does. How long do you estimate before we get Gloria's perspective? The teases of her torture were wonderful. You did a great job of expanding the characters, each seemed more fleshed out, your care and passion really shine. Hoping to hear from you soon, and carry on my friend, peace....B.

Excellent job Cosmo, another fantastic installment, I felt like I was there and that's what a great story does. How long do you estimate before we get Gloria's perspective? The teases of her torture were wonderful. You did a great job of expanding the characters, each seemed more fleshed out, your care and passion really shine. Hoping to hear from you soon, and carry on my friend, peace....B.

I'm very glad you enjoyed the story :D I hope to flesh the charactors out a bit more in the next part of the story as well. I imagine Glorias story will be a bit shorter then Rod's though, however, i'm still thinking it will be in the 20-30 page range.

As for when it will be done, thats hard to say for sure, and i don't want to make predictions, cause frankly, i suck at them :p I'm what i call a "passionate writer" cause for me to be really productive, i have to feel a strong sense of passion for what i'm writing. Fortionatly i've been running this series through my mind a lot, and that has help keep my passions for it flaring. Right now, i'm just trying to decide on how best to show the relationship between Gloria and Dawn. It'll deffinitly be somewhat complex.

I've also been musing about creating a "Whose who" sheet for the Stocksvill Charactors where each charactor of importance will have a biography written of them. Nothing too complex, but things like age, bit of their history, descriptions, etc. If i do more writing for the series beyond the end of this i'll deffinitly want to throw some sort of a timeline in their.

Don't miss a chapter in this fantastic series!

Thanks for putting up the links, MTJ. I'm glad you'e taken such a strong liking to this series. Hopefully the next chaptor won't disapoint people.

wow amazing story, i envy Rod, i would have LOVED to have gone through all of that

wow amazing story, i envy Rod, i would have LOVED to have gone through all of that

I'm glad you liked this story, Dark. I have to admit, i envy Rod a bit as well. Out of all the chars, that day was probably the longest for him, but he also got the most reward for suffering the most, you could say.

At any rate, i'm gla dyou enjoyed the story and i hope you like the rest of the series as well!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back