• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PART TWO of the Tickle Worms of the Wild Wood: The New Friend (f/f and */multiple f)

Another work of art, my man! I still wanna illustrate these stories, but i wanna do it with anime girls. Does ANYBODY have any suggestions 4 anime girls they wanna c tickled by the tickle worms? *as Ben Stein* "Anyone? Anyone?"

U.N. Owen Strikes again!!!

10 girls that really like to be tickled
bunch of tickle worms that love to tickle feet(mostly)
is an outstanding story!
Seriously, did this ever happened?
DLK

Did it happen?

10 girls who like being tickled? You'd be surprised, if they trusted each other and thus weren't embarrassed about it.

The Worms? Ah, if only...

EXCELLENT STORY

Nearly outdid yourself on this one, which would be hard, considering the quality of the first story....Stay with the theme, of just good fun tickling...its refreshing to not have sexual inuendo taking up as much space as the tickling itself...these girls seem to be really having a ball, and whatever happens............DON'T QUIT.

I have to agree, The whole Sexual and Torture tickling is cool and all, but it dose get old. I also agree that youve out done yourself, this is an awesome story. Great work Owen this is going to be a awesome seires.

Yahoo group coming.

Thanks for the positive reviews! Since people seem to be enjoying my stories, I've decided to set up a Yahoo group to keep them all together. The group exists, but there's nothing on it yet. I'll post the address once the stories already done are up.

Sweet! I'm really looking 4ward 2 that!

ANYway, i still want some suggestions on who i'm gonna put in my illustration of these stories. I wanna use anime girls cuz i have NO idea what U.N.Owen's r supposed 2 LOOK like! Help me out, people. U all want a great tickle picture or not?

another thought

It would be cool if the worms, even though they had an affinity for tickling the girls feet, would get them other places as well...For example, you might have the girls discussing some of their other spots in the clearing, within earshot (if they have ears) of the worms, and have the worms go after some of those. Or maybe even have the worms perform a special tickle on a special occasion, such as birthdays etc. Just some ideas for consideration. :wow:

Maybe even a tickle "survivor" sort of event to see who could last the longest, and where each person had their "ultimate" week spot. Girls could be voted out (which from all the fun they are having would be devestating), and the winner could get a special tickling all to themselves for being the last one going?????? :D

Story group is up!

Okay, unless I've screwed up, the Yahoo group for my tales of ticklish times is up and running.

All four of the stories I've posted here are now up there (Jumanji with Kirsten Dunst, The Tickle Worms 1 & 2, and the Legend of the Pink Dragon prologue).

Other stories will follow soon. Whenever possible, I will post both there and here. (Some stories there will include minors, not I feel a problem since the stories are entirely non-sexual, non-nude, etc. to begin with. I will probably post those here as well, since I've recently noticed that quite a lot of stories posted here include minors being tickled in non-erotic situations, and no one seems to care. Since my own stories could go straight into a Saturday morning cartoon without anyone raising an eyebrow, I'm not going to worry if a storyline seems to dictate girls under 18 being tickled. In the Tickle Worms story, for instance, younger sisters of the main characters should naturally become involved. And eventually, the worms are going to leave the Wood and tickle everybody -- why would they ignore teenagers? NO STORY will EVER include a minor being tickled by an adult of the oppsosite sex: that is NOT appropriate.)

The group also includes a small section of tickle monster images (there aren't all that many). If anyone here owns any of the images and wants them removed, please let me know, and I'll do so.

So without further ado, here's the address:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TickleMonsters

Enjoy, I hope!

(Please note: you have to have a Yahoo account and join the group to see the content, but it's easy and free if you don't already have an account.)

Yahoo...

Well, though I didn't screw up, Yahoo predictably has. At first my group was so slow to access, it was basically unusable. Now it's fast enough, but all the files are marked as temporarily unavailable.:rolleyes:

Several other groups are also down, so I presume this is a problem Yahoo will fix. Eventually.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back