• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unspeakable Pleasure

joesoap2003

I enclose short and highly erotic story about tickling combined with a range of other torments all against a slightly dark backcloth of a cheering crowd of female onlookers. If the story gets good reviews I will post more; if not I won't.

A few weeks ago I went to a Ladies Department store to get something for my then girlfriend. At the pay desk I heard loud cheering, clapping and laughter coming from the floor below. I asked the lady at the till what it was. ""Security firm are putting on a show again" she said with a smile.

Interested I walked downstairs and opened the door of a large basement. There must have been about 60 or 70 women of all ages all greatly enjoying themselves. At the front of the hall was a stage where a muscular man dressed in a highly unfetching bonnet, frock, stockings and bootees stood in deep embarrrasment moving from one foot to the other. On one side of him him stood a beaming lady in her early thirties immaculately dressed in white blouse, bow and brown pinstripe ladies business trousers; on the other an identically attired lady perhaps fifteen years older sat on a comfortable chair casually flexing a slipper with a satisfied air.

I turned to a pleasant round faced lady standing next to me and asked what was going on. "Punishing a shoplifter. Part of a gang. Security guards kept him in overnight, dressed him in a punishment suit dreamed up by the Sales Girls and now they're giving him the business. You missed a really good bit. Lady sitting on the chair is known as Officer Bumwarmer. Took off one of her slippers; folded him over her lap, flicked up the frock, whipped down the knickers and went to town his backside till he bawled his eyes out. Been working on him for about an hour. That's why he can't stand still..

Been like this since Ladypower Security were hired. Customers love it and I wouldn't miss it for the world. The really funny bit was that every few minutes Officer Bumwarmer would stop for a "Breather." Had him kiss her thighs and feet then made him do a little dance round the stage. The "Hot Bum Cha Cha". she called it. Ladies were killing themselves laughing.

At that the Chair spoke into the microphone. "Well ladies that completes the first part of the show. Could you all please give a huge vote of thanks to Officer Bumwarmer for getting to the seat of the problem so efficiently". Officer Bumwarmer stood to acknowledge the loud applause and gave a deep bow ."Any time Chair it's always a pleasure" .

The Chair then turned to the unfortunate vicim whose blushing face was almost the same colour as his well roasted backside. "Thank you again Officer Bumwarmer. If you would just like to wait at the side we will see you for get your Reward shortly. Now on to the next part of the Entertainment" At that a door opened and two Ladies in what was obvioulsy the firm's uniform entered wheeling in what looked like a rather flacid airbed.

The entire audience gave a gasp then let out a collective roar of rapturous approval. "This next punishment's a masterpiece" said Mrs Round Face in a throaty conspiritorial whisper. "It's known as the "Bouncy Castle" and is banned in most places. .

The secret is in the way the victim is tied to the half inflated airbed. They keep the knots loose so he thinks there's a chance of escaping then put a tube in his mouth. The tormentors spray special oil on selected parts of his feet and body then the tall lady "-she said nodding to a willowy blond lady in her early twenties - "begins the tickling- quite gently at first but enough to make him scream with laughter. The screaming inflates the bed and he's told that the more inflated the bed gets the more tickles he gets; the more tickles he gets the more he struggles; and the more he struggles the tighter the knots become.

Obviously when he realises what's going on the victim will try to remain still and quiet but the lady is an expert and her fingers always find the special places that makes men wriggle and scream the most. The shortest time to full inflation is just over five minutes.

I didn't count but it looked as if the record would be shortly be broken as what has once presumably been a proud powerful man was quickly being turned into an ever more tightly bound mass of wriggling jelly and the bed became firmer and firmer. It certainly had an electrical effect on the audience many of whom were beginning to touch themselves - and eachother- in a rhthymic manner . Somehow the basement seemed warmer and the atmosphere more musky..

Watching all the while with a wicked glint in her eye and all but licking her lips was the other part of the team also highly attractive but dark haired, shorter and with a somewhat plump if well rounded backside which was wiggling in anticipation.

Mrs. Round Face who was also getting more and more excited whispered in my ear again. " When the bed is fully inflated and the knots are as tight as they off comes the tube and on goes the other officer's backside. You can see by her face that she just can't wait. Used to be in the police force where she was known as "Sergeant Trousers" for the way she would plant her plump rear end on suspect's faces to make them confess. Had to leave eventually when she trousered the relative of some local bigwig. Had him confess to three bank roberries only for it to be shown that he was two continents away at the time.

"All worked out for the best though". Says joining Ladypower's the best thing that could have happened. She'll rub her uniformed trousers up and down and round and round the poor guy's face till she cums good and heavy then hand over to Mrs.Bumwarmer who's waiting in the wings. After she's finished they'll auction him amongst the wealthier ladies in the audience who pay good prices whilst the rest of us will have to take our chances in the Raffle to get a shot. LadyPower make a packet out of this.That's why the prices they charge to the stores are so low.

Suddenly I felt a female hand on my shoulder and turned to see another uniformed security guard looking at me with a quiet smile. "Gentlemen aren't allowed here. Can't you read the sign?" she said nodding to a placard which said "Ladies Only" and which I had obviously missed.

Mrs. Round Face gave a satisfied smile. "I was wondering when you would arrive Officer. I suspect he's another member of the gang trying to find out what happens if they are caught. I have been keeping him talking till someone came. The officer nodded. "That's how I read it.and I am sure Chair will as well.

We'll keep him in overnight and gets the Sales Girls to select something appropriate. .

No doubt the customers will be delighted to learn that anyone whose number doesn't come up in the Raffle this time will have a chance tomorrow and as a reward for helping catch him you'll get a free go on the "Bouncy Castle" .just after Mrs.Bumwarmer's finished with him.

I'll count the hours" said Mrs Roundface with a wide grin.

THE END.- OR IS IT THE BEGINNING?

Fine story, I like Femdom as well as F/m tickling. :D
Do post more of it. :smilestar

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back