• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis Dreyfus (adult) part 1

Cranberry

TMF Novice
"She's just standing there?" Angelina Jolie said to herself before sighing "Man, should I do this?"

As a second passed Julia began rubbing the heel of her leather boot.

Angelina grinned "Fuck it ... those babies are worth the jail time"

Angelina had just finished shooting Mr And Mrs Smith 2, and it was a terrible shoot. She'd had a rough day and was ready to hit the sack, but when she discovered that Julia was doing a cameo in the new Jim Carey flick, she couldn't resist stealing a peek at her secret lesbian fantasy.

Angelina bared her teeth as Julia rubbed her arch. Julia clearly had just finished a tough scene.

"Hey Julia!" Angelina called from across the road as she began approaching her soon-to-be victim.

Julia sighed, Angelina was a cool person to know, as she had Hollywood connections, but she could be a pain in the ass. Plus, Julia always thought it strange that Angelina was always giving her the eye.

Angelina hadn't thought this far ahead. She crossed the road. "Hey, you want to hang out? I was thinking that we could grab some lunch ... I had an idea for a film that we'd both be perfect for."

Julia didn't know what to think. Angelina had always been a little fucked up, but she hadn't exactly been Hollywood hot property since Seinfeld finished. "Sure Angelina, what's the part?".

Angelina began thinking on her feet. "Actually .... do you want to come back to mine? I have I few ideas that I'd like to express.

Julia needed the work, she was a good actress damn it. But she didn't like the way that Angelina was looking at her feet.

Angelina licked her huge lips whilst staring at Julia's leather bound feet "So what's it gonna' be?"

Julia looked around her ... no cast members or even traffic in sight "Damn" she thought. Angelina was really starting to freak her out, and she had nowhere to run.

"It's now or never" Angelina thought to herself ... she gripped Julia by the arms and twisted her around. "What the hell are you doing!!" Julia screamed. Julia tried her hardest, but Angelina was just plain stronger after her action female exercises.

Julia struggled, but Angelina twisted her around ... checked for witnesses ... the road was empty. Angelina dropped Julia to the ground and began to pinch her shoulder.

As Julia began to fade, the last image she saw was Angelina lustfully licking the lobe of her ear.

Excellent start!

This is a marvelous beginning! Please continue!

Peace out!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back