• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer: The Ticklish Teacher

monkeydick

TMF Expert
Jennifer Anderson is your average 12th grade English teacher. She has long, blonde hair, blue eyes, black glasses, really big boobs, a round bubble butt, and size 15 feet. She was wearing a black business jacket, black dress pants, a white tank top underr her jacket, and sexy high heels with the point in the front and the strap in the back. The greatest quality is that she was extremly ticklish. She is quite possibly the most ticklish person in the world. Her boyfriend (that's me) loves to tickle her whenever possible. On a scale of one to 10, she would be a 17. These sexy traits would get her in trouble one day.

It was the end of the day and her students were leving the class room and on their way home. She would have gone too, but she had to hold a detention for two of her students; Rachel Brown and Sammi Black. rachel is one of those cheerleader-type girls all the boys like. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Sammi was a goth but she was usually very cheerful. The two girls were best friends. The reason they're in detention is because they were talking during a lesson. Jenny was usually calm and usually just gave them a warning, but that day, she just snapped. The two girls didn't really get along with Ms. Anderson, and would usually make fun of her big feet and butt behind her back with their friends. They would get their chance to get back at Ms. Anderson though.

"I'm sorry girls, but I'm afraid this is the only way for you two to learn your lesson. Now, I have to copy some papers, so I expect you to behave."

When she left the room, Sammi and Rachel rolled their eyes at her.

"Ready Sammi?" Rachel said with a smirk.
"I'm too excited!" Sammi responded.

The two of them got up and covered the windows with black paperand shut the blinds. Then they covered the door's window with paper and left it opened a crack. Then they put a bucket on top. I assume you know what's coming next.

To be continued very soon...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back