• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Replay Road Trip, Wild West Welcomes, And, Trying To Stablize

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. They began the trip by sweeping the Pirates in Pittsburgh, and then proceeded to go south, losing two of three in Chicago, and getting swept three in a row in St Louis, which completed a losing trip, after a promising start. The Paradise Islanders returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, he was not in the greatest of moods. The trip did not go well, and Naomi refused to make things easier, by discussing sexual things with him. Mitch wanted Naomi to get on the webcam, and pleasure herself, while he watched, and she refused. Then, he tried to coerce her into discussing whether she pleasured herself on a regular basis while he was away, and she again refused. Such left Mitch feeling hollow, and empty. Often, the couple didnt have much to say to each other during their cyber chats, as Naomi seemed to be distracted in other chats, and said little to Mitch while they chatted. They had set an agreement of a mandatory 90 minutes each night that they had to chat, for communication. Yet, Mitch felt that the 90 minutes was often a grind. He wasnt sure what would make him feel better.

When Mitch got home on Sunday night, he obligingly made love with Naomi. After it was over, and she lied there with him naked, he stroked her nipples, and tried to get her to discuss the pleasuring thing again. She quickly shot him down. "I told you, I'm not going to discuss that. Why cant you ever take no for an answer?" Naomi snapped. "I jerk off at least twice a day on the road, sometimes more" Mitch said, trying to continue the conversation. Naomi covered her ears. "I do not want to discuss this. I already told you, its none of your business" Naomi said firmly. "None of my business? I'm your husband, who you fuck ten times a week when I'm home! Everything is my business! I know you have a vibrator here" Mitch continued. "You know what, Mitchell, you're behaving like a two year old. You are about one step from a week's residence in the guest room, so shut up, go to sleep, drop the subject, and hope I'm in a good mood tomorrow, and will want to fuck you again!" Naomi snapped. "Okay, fine, whatever, I'll drop it" Mitch said, closing his eyes, and laying his hand on Naomi's bare breast. She removed it. "No fondling. Hands off. You're really pushing your luck" Naomi warned. Mitch fell off into a fitful sleep. The next morning, he awoke, and tried to arouse the half assleep Naomi, who was having none if it. "If you think you are getting fucked this morning, you're living in fantasyland. Leave me alone, and try not to piss me off the rest of the day, and just maybe, I'll give you some tonight" Naomi said. Mitch went back to sleep.

That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate shut down the Giants for eight innings. Paradise scored two runs in the eighth, and came away with a 2-0 win. That night, Mitch pushed the subject again. "If I tie you up, and tickle you into oblivion, will you tell me then?" He asked. "No, all that will do is piss me off, and get you deep in shit. You can't use tickling to bully me" Naomi said. Mitch and Naomi did have sex that night, and Naomi, as she was orgasming, dug her nails deep into Mitch's back, causing scratches. "Was that intentional?" He charged. "No, asshole, it wasnt. It was because I was cumming, because you excite me still, for what fucked up reason I do not know, since you are a huge pain in my ass!" Naomi fired back. The Good Guys split the next two games with the Giants, as Gil Bellows lost a 3-1 game on Tuesday, and Charlize Theron captured a 4-2 decision on Wednesday night.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch brought up the issue of Naomi's self sexuality again. "GRRRRR! You are making me so mad! What the fuck do you want to hear? I pleasure myself fifty times a day when you're gone, okay? I do nothing but eat, sleep, shower, and jerk off, is that what you fucking want to hear!?" Naomi said, her voice rising. "I just want the truth. You've told me you dont have a vibrator, so I just want to know. Just the truth" Mitch said. Naomi sighed "Fine, if it will get you to shut up, I'll tell you. Yes, occasionally, but not always, I do self pleasure while you're gone. I dont have a vibrator, or a dildo, I just use my fingers, okay? In all honesty, my fingers dont feel as good as your huge dick. You happy now?" Naomi said, trying to stay calm. Mitch, as he sat in the office, listening, felt himself get excited both physically, and emotionally. When they left the office, Naomi was steamed. "Hearing that made me hot. I want to fuck you tonight" Mitch said. "Yeah, well, I got news for you. I'm pissed at you now, so you arent getting any tonight. Take a 24 to 48 hour sojourn to the guest room, and then tomorrow or Saturday, you'll get some" Naomi shot back. That night, and the night after, Mitch slept in the guest room.

On Friday, the Padres came to town. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 deficit, for a 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 4-0 defeat on Saturday night. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy on a sunny, warm, 86 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were on their games, as Kate shut out San Diego, fanning thirteen, and Peavy blanked the Good Guys, punching out sixteen. The game was scoreless into the bottom of the ninth, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer, for a 1-0 victory.

Los Angeles entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and allowed only two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit three homers, in a 5-2 triumph. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday. She gave up only three runs, but got none in support, losing 3-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, day in the low 80s, in front of a getaway day sellout. Neve pitched well, allowing only one run into the eighth inning. The Good Guys blew a 2-1 lead in the eighth, allowing LA to tie the score. In the bottom half, with two on, Mitch hit a three run bomb, to give Paradise an eventual 5-3 win, to complete a six and three homestand. On field, things were going fine. Off field, Mitch created some problems for himself. As the team packed to head for California, some issues needed to be dealt with.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee, not surprisingly, would be Mitch, whom Naomi wanted punished, for his prodding. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts, as his female teammmates surrounded him. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! Working down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAA! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, as his legs bucked:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, Naomi and Katherine Hiegl positioned themselves at his feet, using fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, as Naomi taunted him. "You gonna stop asking me stupid questions? You gonna let me have my privacy, and not badger me?" Naomi said, dominantly. Mitch couldnt answer, he was too busy laughing:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHA! STAPPPPP! NO MORE! TWO OF YOU IS TOO MUCH! NOOOOOOOOOOO! HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi got Mitch to agree that he would stop, before she untied him.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi did drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "I expect not to hear any conversations about vibrators this road trip. I hope you learned your lesson the other night" Naomi said. "Yeah, you just cant wait til you get home, to take it out" Mitch taunted. "Stop it, Mitchell, I mean it" Naomi said. Mitch dropped the subject, and kissed Naomi goodbye.

So, it had been a homestand of good play on field, and testy relations off field. Now came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I have to think that Mitch dug himself into that hole that time. Something that he doesn't do all that often but that time it was a no brainer. However, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it does seem Mitch pushed his luck too far there that time.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, either late tomorrow, or Tuesday.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back