• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanting to write some stories

NixTickles

TMF Expert
I know this is the wrong place for this post but my other one isn't gettin any attention to help me out. Ok so im a long time lurker here at the TMF and i really havn't contrubuted much to the forum so i figured i would write stories for anyone who wants to put in a request. All im askin is a request and some advise from every side the readers and the writers here to help me get a good idea of what is liked about the stories cause goin off my own opinion won't get me that far since everyone has their own opinions... so plz anyhelp and requests would be awsome and greatly appreciated especially with the story!

Howdy :D

It's great to hear someone new is going to try their hand at writting. You hear so many people saying "Oh I can't write" without ever having tried. I don't know if you'll find this helpful, nor do I know if I'm in any posistion to be handing out advice willy nilly but I'll make a couple of friendly suggestions none the less. :)

First, use a program like MS Word or something with a spell check system. A lot of people get thrown off by one word being spelled incorrrectly. Personally it doesn't bother me, but until I began using Word I recieved plenty of replies commenting on poor spelling. This can also help with punctuation as well.

Secondly, and I cannot stress this enough, use paragraphs. They make a story ten thousand times easier to read. It's gotten to the point where many people will click into a thread, see the story is one long string of words and click right back out. I'd hate to think someone writes a fantastic story and people miss out on it just because the writter didn't hit Enter twice. :)

Lastly, write what you want to read. Requests are dandy and a great way to get ideas, but make it your own. You'll have much for fun and therefore put much more passion into a story if you're loving what you're writting about.

I hope that helps and look foward to seeing what you come up with. Keep us posted and best of luck! :D

Best advice I can give: be original. Don't worry so much about what you think people want to read, just write whatever you want to write. Make it interesting, use a lot of description. There's way too many cookie-cutter stories out there that people post just to post something. People aren't always going to like the stories you write, either, but don't give up. Oh, and I second the spell checker idea. About half the stories that are posted look like complete crap, with horrible spelling and punctuation. Being an english major, that just drives me crazy!

Dude, if you're taking requests, a Jamie Lee Curtis story would make my day.

Thank you very much for the advise TickleMantis and Scinsor. And Cranberry i will get right on the Jami Lee Curtis Story! i have one question for you though, anyone inparticular you would like to have tickling her?? cause i could also have a part to of some revenge in it as well!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back