• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic of Last Resort Part 4 F/M

Smiling Ivy

Hi, sorry it took so long to continue the story. Got extremely busy at work and had to put it aside. Hope to write the rest of the part in a more timely fashion! Thank you so much for all of your positive feedback.

This story involves adult content, graphic sexual tickling and bondage. If you are under 18 or offended by those topics, please don't read this story. For everyone else, I hope you like the continuation of my story!

Therapy at Home

Kevin entered his bedroom and his jaw dropped several inches. The people from the clinic hadn’t just installed a few restraints onto his original bed. There was a completely new headboard and footboard and what looked like a pulley system hanging from the ceiling. The headboard and footboard of the bed were really heavy wooden stocks lined with sheepskin for comfort. Leather cuffs hung from the pulley. His bedroom had been transformed into a medieval torture chamber! Kevin felt a fluttering deep in his belly.

Ellie sat at the foot of the bed on an upholstered bench. She looked beautiful and frightening all at the same time. Kevin had always been nervous around gorgeous women who wore sexy outfits. Ellie had always been pretty with a petite figure but she was more of a natural beauty. Tonight she looked like a different person; or rather, Ellie’s sex kitten twin. Just a bit of make-up and a push-up bra were enough to scare the dickens out of him. But, he admitted that his fear was irretrievably bound up with his arousal.

The bench had various instruments on it that Kevin recognized from the clinic. There were several different types of feathers – stiff and pointy, ostrich and even a feather duster. There were different sized paintbrushes. Kevin even noticed a small hairbrush with the knobs on the end of the bristles. He shuddered and felt a little light-headed thinking about the ways Ellie could use that one.

Ellie also had a sheet of paper that looked like it had been printed from their home computer, which she immediately folded and put away when she noticed Kevin in the room.

“How do you like the new décor?” she asked smiling.

Kevin didn’t really know how to respond and not just because this new Ellie made him nervous and shy. He most certainly did NOT like the new décor. He knew that soon he would like it even less. Kevin was also a little disturbed that Ellie actually seemed to be having fun with this therapy. He bit his tongue so he wouldn’t say anything he would regret later.

“So where do we start?” Kevin asked.

“Well, I printed out the instructions that Dr. Mallory emailed me. She said that she would send me new instructions each week and we needed to follow them to the letter. So, I guess the first thing we need to do is get you on the bed and secured. You need to strip down to your undies.”

Getting Kevin “secured” involved putting him in the stocks that had been created out of the headboard and footboard of the bed. The design was fairly ingenious. The bed had four posters that had sliding mechanisms. The stocks could be unlatched and raised up to allow Kevin to get in and out with ease – not unlike a guillotine. Once the tops of the stocks were lowered and latched, there would be no escape. Also, the new headboard and footboard were specifically spaced so that Kevin had to stretch as much as he could to get both his feet and hands right places. Because of this when the top of the stocks were fastened Kevin was pulled tight with no ability to roll from side to side. He was quite effectively immobilized. Ellie hadn’t even begun and already Kevin wanted to thrash and struggle. His breath caught in his chest as he fought the panic rising up inside him.

Ellie reminded him of the steps that Dr. Mallory had devised for the therapy. There were fifteen areas of the body that needed to be stimulated for the first two weeks and twenty area of the body for the final, third week. Each area would be stimulated continuously for one minute. When the entire series was finished, Ellie would use her own judgment as to which five areas were Kevin’s most sensitive and go back and stimulate each of those for two additional minutes.

Kevin started to pull against the stocks. He knew that there was no way to escape but his body didn’t seem to care. His movements were beyond his control. He was stretched so tautly that the only parts of his body that he could move were his head and, very slightly, his hips. Ellie saw his distress and almost wanted to release him. However, she had made a pledge to see the therapy to the end. She had to be strong for both of them. She just wished that she didn’t like it so much!

“OK, area number one is your neck. That shouldn’t be too bad,” said Ellie encouragingly as she set an egg timer to one minute.

Kevin tried to steel himself against what he knew was coming next. Ellie picked up one of the stiff, pointy feathers and began the first part of the treatment. She started just below his left ear, making little circles until she reached his collarbone. Kevin’s entire body broke out into goose bumps. The feather made him squirm from the irritating sensation that was more of an itch than tickling. More than anything, frustration at not being able to bat away the annoying little feather took over Kevin. Ellie’s circles continued under his chin and over to the other side of his neck. Kevin tried to tuck his chin to his chest to avoid the touch of the feather but Ellie gently grabbed a fistful of his hair. Giggles bubbled up in him just as the last seconds of the minutes clicked away. When the timer went off, Kevin blew out the breath he hadn’t realized that he had been holding in.

“Good job, Kev,” said Ellie, ruffling Kevin hair, “Moving onto area two – the ribs.”

Without warning, Ellie swung her legs over and straddled Kevin’s waist pressing her fingers into his ribs. Being fairly slim and athletic of build, there was not much flesh on top of the bones. Experimentally, Ellie pushed the tips of her fingers back and forth. Kevin’s body jerked as though electricity had been shot through him. Ragged laughter poured forth.

“HAHAHAHAHA, OHGOD, NONONONO, hahahahahaha, OHGOD, please, AHHHHHHHHhahahahahahahAHHHHHHHHH, nononononono, AHHHHHHHHhhahahahahahahahaha”

Ellie lightly spidered her fingers up and down Kevin’s ribs as he continued to plead for mercy. She was becoming embarrassingly wet through her thin pajama bottoms. Trying to stay atop Kevin’s bucking torso caused her clit to swell with desire. She wasn’t sure she could make it through the whole therapy session without cumming. Poor Kevin was gasping in misery and she was getting off on it! Pushing the guilt aside, Ellie continued to push and prod his ribs until the timer went off again.

“Please, please you have to stop for a minute. I-I can’t take it. Just stop, ok?” begged Kevin.

“You know I can’t, Kev,” said Ellie sympathetically, “Besides, the faster we move on from area to area, the faster the whole thing is over, right?”

Kevin knew what she was saying was true but his mind wasn’t working logically. Just a moment of respite from the awful tickling was worth begging for. He had no thoughts about his dignity or machismo. Even seconds of tickling was an eternity to someone as sensitive as Kevin. He was about to renew his pleas when Ellie resumed the treatment by digging her fingers deeply into the area just under Kevin’s ribs.

“I’m supposed to use the hard stimulation on this area. Try to hang in there!”

Kevin hooted and hollered louder than ever. Ellie’s tiny fingers pinched deep into his torso making Kevin buck even harder than before. She’d had to slide down his body a bit to reach the new area for stimulation. As a result she was straddling Kevin’s chastity device between her legs. The hard metal bumped against her womanhood with a mix of pleasure and pain. Any more than a minute and she would be bruised tomorrow!

“OhGod, it’s soooooo BAAAAAAAAD, ohpleeeeeeeeez, AHHHHHhaaaahaaahaaahaa, ohGod, ohGod, ohGod, ahhhhhahahahahahahaha, arrrrghhh, HAHAHAHAHAHA, hoooo, HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Kevin was going out of his mind. He could hardly breathe from the crazed laughter. He stomach cramped painfully but the tickling sensations overwhelmed all other distress. The inevitability of it all was so frustrating! He could barely move. There was nothing he could do to stop his wife’s tickling pinches. When the timer sounded again, Kevin could only lay there gasping in air.

Ellie consulted the paper once more and changed positions on the bed for the next stimulation exercise. Turning around, she still straddled Kevin’s torso but she faced the opposite direction. It reminded him of the sexual position 69 that he had heard about but of course, had never actually experienced. He blushed, as the crotch of Ellie’s pajama bottoms got closer to his face. He could see that they were soaking wet and the sweet, musky smell flooded his senses. Even after the severe tickling he had just received, he could feel his lust rising up inside him once more. This was only made worse as Ellie pulled his own pj bottoms down to the top of his thighs.

“This part shouldn’t be as intense as the last one. I guess Dr. Mallory knew that you would need a break after that last exercise!” said Ellie trying to be helpful.

Ellie also felt some excitement from this new position. She imagined Kevin licking her swollen clit while she performed the next part of the therapy. Embarrassed, she pushed those thoughts away in order to continue the exercises.

The next area to be stimulated was the hip flexor/groin area. The chastity device covered the most sensitive bits, of course, but Ellie could still use the feather duster to stroke the exposed skin. She began by brushing back and forth over Kevin’s hipbones. The gentle caress of the feathers made Kevin squirm. At first it was a welcome respite from the intense tickling but soon the soft tips slowly stoked his desire. He twisted his hips as much as he could to escape from the teasing. It was no use. He wished fiercely that he were free of the chastity device. He felt a dull ache in his balls. His cock attempted to swell in the chastity device. Kevin bit his lip to avoid moaning.

Ellie could tell that something had changed in Kevin’s demeanor. She playfully dragged the feather duster along the belt of the chastity device. When she found the place where the torso connected to the top of the thigh, she swept back and forth more quickly. Although she wasn’t specifically targeting his scrotum, the feathers brushed occasionally against the increasingly sensitive flesh there. Ultimately, Kevin couldn’t hold back and groaned in pleasure.

“Mmmmmmmmm,uh, mmmmmm.”

It took so little to make Kevin hornier than hell while wearing the chastity device. His nipples could cut glass and his skin became more sensitive than ever. Knowing that there would be no release, he craved anything to end the torment. He never thought that he would look forward to being tickled mercilessly - but he did! He needed it. When the timer chimed again, Kevin was in frustrating agony.

“Oh God, that was awful!” cried Kevin.

“Worse than the tickling?” asked Ellie, confused.

“Well, yeah,” he gasped, “I mean the tickling is awful but the feeling goes away when the tickling stops. The sexual teasing keeps building. The only thing that stops it is intense tickling. Please, we need to keep going with the therapy. Get to some tickling or I am going to go insane!”

Ellie didn’t know what to say. She looked at the next exercise on the list. It read, light stimulation on the backs of the knees. That didn’t sound like it would be what Kevin was hoping for. The truth was that Ellie kind of liked Kevin’s desperation. Ellie had been inching towards orgasm the entire therapy session. Part of her wanted to tease Kevin even further but she knew she had to follow Dr. Mallory’s instructions to the letter.

“Ok, well let’s move on,” said Ellie shifting her position once again.

Ellie sat next to Kevin on the bed and slid the fluffy, ostrich feather beneath his left knee. His body was stretched taut but she could still swish the feather against his tender flesh.

“Uhhhhnn, Elle!” cried Kevin, “That isn’t really helping!”

The maddeningly delicate sensations did nothing to alleviate the aching in his loins. Somehow the frustration at not being able to stop the lighter tickling fed into the frustration at not being able to satisfy his sexual needs. His cock strained against the chastity device, desperate to achieve full erection. Kevin thumped his buttocks against the mattress in protest while Ellie continued stroking. She was secretly thrilled at Kevin’s reaction. She hadn’t wanted his desire to dissipate too quickly. Instead of moving to the other side of the bed to tickle under his other knee, she simple reached over his legs. She had to lean over his lower body and her hair fell down over his groin area. She knew that this would only add to his misery. Her own excitement was almost unbearable!

The timer sounded and the teasing was over for the moment. The next two areas, the tops of the knees and the thighs, would most certainly tickle intensely enough to make Kevin all but forget about his sexual frustration. Ellie began to gently knead the flesh above Kevin’s right knee. When she saw him flinch and bite his lip, she continued with more gusto. Within seconds, Kevin was howling and thrashing as much as he could in his tight restraints.

“Aarrrrggggghhhh,” he screamed louder than ever before, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, eeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee, heeheeheeheee, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I-I-I-caaaaaaan’t doooooooo thiiiissss, STOP, staaaaaaaaaaahhhp.”

But Ellie didn’t stop. No matter how Kevin flexed his thigh muscles, she always seemed to be able to dig her little fingers into his sensitive knees. Her hair was in a sexy tangle and she was sweating with the exertion. The stronger Kevin’s reaction, the more it turned her on! The sound of his laughter teased her throbbing clit terribly. Finally the timer sounded and they both collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

“Please Ellie, please, I’m begging you. I need a break. Just a few minutes. Please, please. I can’t keep going like this.”

Ellie thought about it for a moment.

“Well,” she began, “I guess you could persuade me to give you a little break…”
“I’ll do anything. Just stop tickling me for a few minutes!” cried Kevin pitifully.

“Well, I hate to admit it but seeing you like this kind of turns me on. I really want you to, you know, lick me,” said Ellie blushing.

“Ellie!” yelled Kevin, “How could you ask me that? I’m trying so hard. Going through this therapy, wearing this damned chastity device. How can you be that selfish?”

Ellie eyes narrowed dangerously. She was clearly hurt.

“All those times you touched yourself and left me aching in bed alone, did you ever offer to satisfy me? No, you didn’t. I’m sorry that you are trapped in that belt but you chose to be there. I can’t help it that this turns me on. And now you’ve hurt my feelings. Forget it, Kev. Let’s just finish the therapy and go to sleep.”

Kevin barely had time to pout before Ellie began pinching his inner thighs vigorously. Ellie’s fingers fueled by her anger were evil incarnate. She found every tickling crevasse, sometimes with both hands at one time. Kevin couldn’t even get enough air to beg her to stop. He just hiccoughed and gulped his breaths laughing like a lunatic. He clenched his buttocks and gripped the sheets in his fists. His feet flailed in the stocks as if he could run away from the torture but there was no escape! Kevin didn’t could even hear the timer’s bell above his own screeching.

When the tickling stopped, Kevin started to apologize to Ellie. He wasn’t really sorry but he couldn’t take the rest of the therapy with her mad like that. She could very well kill him! Ellie wasn’t having any of it, however. She shot him a look that dared him to speak. Kevin closed his mouth so fast his teeth clicked loudly. He almost opened it again when he saw Ellie approaching his belly button with a stiff, pointy feather but he knew enough to stay quiet.

“You’d better not utter one single sound during this one, Kev, or you will be very sorry,” she said still sounding angry but also kind of sexy.

Kevin wanted to protest and say that it wasn’t fair but was too afraid. He’d never seen Ellie behave like this. His body responded to her new assertiveness and the chastity device felt three sizes too small. He hated feeling helpless but his cock strained to expand. He wanted to throw Ellie on the bed and fuck her, re-establish his dominance. But he remained helpless bound to the bed, cock encased in impenetrable metal. He had never been more frustrated in his life.

Once again, the light tickling of the feather was not enough to quench his desire. Ellie stroked around his belly button and then she poked the tip deep inside it. It might have been his least ticklish spot but he wasn’t allowed to laugh or make a sound. It called for extraordinary control on Kevin’s part and his will was already depleted. Despite himself, the tiniest giggle escaped his lips. Ellie said nothing and Kevin tried to persuade himself that she hadn’t heard it. When the timer when off, Ellie smiled and he knew that she had heard his indiscretion. He didn’t like that smile even a little bit!

“Poor Kevin. You couldn’t even make it one minute in silence. Well, you can make all the noise you want this time. I think you’ve been getting too many breaks. This whole thing is taking too long and I am getting tired. You’ve got seven body parts left to stimulate. I’m just going to set the timer for seven minutes. No more resting.”

“But Ellie!” begged Kevin.

“I offered you a break and you refused. I guess you don’t need one that bad after all.”

“That’s not fair!”

“Kevin,” said Ellie very seriously, “If you say one more word, I am going to stuff a sock in your mouth. I mean it. One more word.”

Kevin wished he hadn’t refused to go down on his wife. If he thought it would make things better, he would promise to do it as much as she wanted but he was too afraid to speak.

Ellie stretched out on the bed next to Kevin. She lowered her mouth to his nipple and began licking. It felt like a jolt of electricity shot straight to his cock! He squirmed and whimpered. The soft, wet strokes tickled horribly and made him hornier than hell all at the same time. His hips pumped in the air hoping to get some kind of relief. It was impossible! He thought it couldn’t get any worse but then Ellie’s fingertips strayed to his exposed armpits. She traced spiraling circles in the deep hollows while still sucking his hardened nipple. Kevin teetered on the brink of madness. His body was overtaken with a riot of sensations. He moaned and threw his head back in ecstasy. If he didn’t cum soon he was going to go insane. Of course, there was no way he could. The only thing that could save him would be intense tickling.

“Please, Ellie,” Kevin whispered hoarsely.

“Please what?”

“Please tickle me harder. I want to cum so badly. I’m going to go insane if you don’t help me. I’m begging you.”

Ellie wanted to stay mad at him, she really did. But, he looked so pathetic that her heart went out to him. Besides, she really did love him. Why else were they both going through this craziness? She kissed his forehead and he knew that she was his loving wife again.

“We still have to do your feet. That should help. You’re really ticklish there,” she said.

Kevin had never thought he would want to have his feet tickled but anything was better than the hell he was in. He hoped five minutes of tickling would be enough to make the aching in his cock subside.

Ellie got off of the bed and went to the bench at the footboard. When she sat down, Kevin could no longer see her at all. His whole body tensed in anticipation of the tickling to come. Ellie, realizing that Kevin couldn’t see her, put on hand inside her pj bottoms and started rubbing her slippery clit. With the other hand she used the feather duster on the tops of Kevin’s feet. Right away Kevin giggled and groaned. Ellie pressed her lips together to keep from groaning herself!

She put down the duster and scribbled her nails on his heels. She went back and forth between his two feet. Kevin cackled.

“Gahahahahahahahaha,” he crowed, “AHHHHHH, hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, ohGOD, ohGOD, OHGOD!”

Ellie stopped stroking her sex and experimented for a moment. She held back his toes with one hand and stabilized his foot with the other. Then, she nibbled the ball of his foot. The other foot was gyrating wildly.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????” cried Kevin laughing helplessly.

Ellie just kept nibbling and biting. Eventually, she threw caution to the wind and licked in between Kevin’s toes. He screamed; he begged for mercy. His horniness was a forgotten memory. Ellie was only able to get two or three of his toes in her mouth at one time but it was enough. With one minute left on the clock, she put her hand back into her pants and brought herself to a crashing orgasm while scratching the arches of her husband’s feet. His howling laughter pushed her over the edge into sweet oblivion. It was the best orgasm she had ever had!

Kevin lay gasping on the bed. Ellie curled herself up next to him and kissed his face.

“I love you, Elle, I really do. I’m so glad that’s over.”

“I really love you, too but we aren’t really done yet,” she said hugging him tight, “You still have ten minutes left! Now which of those areas do you think were your most sensitive? You have to pick five.”

Kevin was so shocked he couldn’t speak.

“You pick,” said Kevin sighing in resignation.

It didn’t really matter any more. Kevin croaked out exhausted laughter. When the therapy was over, he fell asleep before he was out of his restraints.

It was a long week for Kevin. The frustration continued to build. It took longer and longer periods of intense tickling to calm his aching cock and the periods of relief grew shorter and shorter. His body became a sexual powder keg and little did Kevin and Ellie realize that the fuse had already been lit…

Last edited:
This is a great story. When it's done you should collect all the parts and put them in one thread. :D

Yay, thank you, and <I>wow</I>. This chapter was my second-favourite so far, just slightly behind the beginning chapter.

Delicious text! HOT! She's getting off on his laughter, his feet, his bod, just getting off on tickling the hell out of him!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back