• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Birthday Party (FFFFFFFFFF/M - Explicit)

xylo

TMF Novice
This is my first story. Let me know if you want to hear more.

This story is completely fictitious, any resemblence to real people is purely coincidental.

All characters in this story are 18 years or over.

This story contains explicit sex scenes. If you feel that this may offend you then please don't read it.

Chris walked towards the front door of Poulton Estate, a large waterfront property owned by Lynette Poulton.

Lynette was a senior partner at Poulton, Reilly & Johnson's, a mid-sized law firm specializing in divorce law. Chris's mother worked three days a week as Lynette's secretary.

Chris's mother had mentioned to Lynette that he had just finished high school and was looking for a part time job, and there weren't too many places willing to hire an 18 year old without any experience.

Two weeks ago Lynette had phoned to ask if Chris had wanted to work for a few days of summer assisting with the catering at her 45th birthday party.

Lynette was well known for throwing extravagant birthday parties for herself, lasting for days, and sometimes even weeks.

Chris pressed the doorbell and waited.

A few seconds later Lynette opened the door. “Chris. How lovely to see you. I'm glad you could make it”.

“Thanks” Chris answered shyly.

“Please come in. You've grown a bit since the last time I saw you” Lynette said.

“Really?” Chris stood up as straight as he could. He was still a couple of inches shorter than Lynette, who stood at least 5'10.

“Absolutely. Follow me. I'll introduce you to my friends.” Lynette turned around, her breasts lightly brushed against Chris's chest.

Lynette lead him into a large living room where about 20 women were talking. Their ages ranged from their late 30s to early 50s.

“Ladies” Lynette announced. “This is Chris. He'll be helping out for the next little while” The women turned to look at him.

“Hi” said Chris nervously.

The guests all smiled and nodded hello to him.

Lynette quickly introduced Chris to the guests and then sat down on a sofa. “I don't think there's any work for you to do yet.” she said. “Why don't you come join us so you can get to know everyone. There's some room next to Evelyn”

Evelyn smiled as she moved her long legs off an adjacent sofa cushion.

“Thanks” Chris said as he sat down.

“ ... anyway ...” Joanne said, resuming a conversation that had paused when Chris walked into the room “when my last boyfriend did that thing with his tongue, I swear, I came so hard I nearly passed out ...” she suddenly paused and glanced apologetically at Chris.

“That's fine” said Lynette “I'm sure it's nothing he hasn't heard before. Right sweetie?”

“Um ... yeah” Chris said as he focused intently at a spot on the floor a few feet in front of him.

“Aw, are you turning red?” Evelyn teased as she grabbed his shoulder

“I think he is” Lynette laughed. “I'll tell you what, why don't we change the subject for a while. Do you know what your mother told me at work?”

Lynette continued before Chris had a chance to answer “She told me that Chris is incredibly ticklish. Is that true?”

Chris tried to respond, “Well, yes ... I mean no ... I mean don't do...”

Michelle laughed “I think that's just about the best answer we could have asked for.”

“Absolutely” Lynette said. “I've heard he's ticklish everywhere. Isn't that right?”

“Poor baby.” Evelyn teased. “Sometimes it can be hard having a talkative parent. You never know when they're going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person” she smiled and slid her hand down the outside of Chris's arm and poked him playfully in the ribs.

Chris yelped and jerked away from Evelyn's fingers.

As soon as he moved Amanda and Joanne sprang forward from the opposite sofa and each grabbed one of his shoulders and pinned him back down next to Evelyn.

“Just where do you think you're going?” Joanne teased.

“Yeah,” said Evelyn “I think I'd like you to stay right here.” She poked her long fingers into Chris's ribs again.

Chris laughed and tried to pull away. But Joanne and Amanda were both very strong and pressed him securely against the sofa.

“I don't think you're going to be getting away” said Joanne. “I'm a police officer and I have to be able to restrain criminals who are a lot bigger and stronger than you.”

Joanne and Amanda pushed him back harder against the sofa.

“Poor baby” Lynette said. “It looks like Evelyn's having a lot of fun with you.”

“Absolutely” Evelyn agreed as she danced her fingers up and down Chris's torso. Stopping to pinch the sides of his waist.

Chris laughed and tried to rotate his body away from Evelyn's fingers. But with Amanda and Joanne holding him still it was easy for Evelyn to keep her fingers squeezed around his waist.

“No ... please ... stop....pleahahahaha” Evelyn squeezed harder until Chris could no longer get the words out.

“I think that Evelyn just found a tickle spot” said Mei. “I wonder where his other tickle spots are”

“I don't know. But I'm going to have fun finding out” said Evelyn as she relaxed her grip around Chris's waist to give him a chance to breath.

“Please, please don't. I'll do anything. Just please don't tickle me.”

“But honey.” Lynette cooed “All we want to do right now is to tickle you. And I don't think you're in any position to say no.”

Chris tried to struggle but Amanda and Joanne were too strong. As he pulled harder Evelyn also pushed against his chest to help hold him down.

Lynette stood up and walked over to him. “Now I think it's time that I started to have some more fun. It is my party after all. Evelyn, where was that tickle spot you found?”

“Just down the bottom of his sides” said Evelyn.

“Delicious” said Lynette. “Would anyone else like to help us restrain this ticklish young man?”

Everyone enthusiastically got up and surrounded them.

Evelyn stood up so Chris could be laid on his back along the sofa. Amanda and Joanne stood on either side of him and pinned his shoulders to the seat of the sofa. Behind them Rachel and Michelle grabbed his arms and pulled them back behind his head. Evelyn pushed her hands down onto his hips and Debbie sat on his knees immobilizing his legs.

Chris tried to struggle but couldn't move an inch in any direction.

Lynette knelt next to the sofa and wiggled her fingers in front of him. “I'm going to tickle you. Do you know that? You can beg me to stop all you want but I'm not going to,” she taunted

She began walking her fingers up the center of his stomach towards his chin. “Tickle, tickle, tickle. No escape for you sweetie” said Lynette as she gently stroked his neck before bringing her hands back down to squeeze his sensitive sides like Evelyn had done earlier.

Chris screamed and pulled as hard as he could, but it was no good. The women held him completely still.

“Are you screaming for me?” Lynette teased as she dug her fingers in deeper. “I hope you are, sweetie.”

“Nooooo .... oh my god .... please ....” Chris said between deep gasps.

Lynette stopped and gently wiped away a tear that had begun to stream down Chris's face. “Did you like that? I sure liked it, and I'm just getting started.”

“Does anyone else want to help me?” Lynette asked.

“Absolutely” said Ann.

Chris looked pleadingly back and shook his head, “Please ... no more”

Ann smiled at him and teasingly wiggled her fingers. “Tell me young man, do you have ticklish underarms?”

“Oh. No. Please ...”

Ann ignored him and sat down next to Lynette. She started to gently scrape her fingers against his underarms, digging harder and deeper until Chris was reduced to the same silent, convulsing laughter as before. “Why are you laughing?” said Ann “Don't you like playing with me?”

Lynette joined in and began tickling his sides again, causing a new crescendo of desperate laugher. “It looks like four hands are better than two” said Lynette as she squeezed his sides and wriggled her fingers in between Chris's sensitive ribs.

Ann and Lynette continued their tortuous assault, laughing and chatting as Chris squealed and begged them to stop. When his laughter was replaced by slow gasping breaths they finally stopped.

Chris lay still on the sofa. “Look at you” Mei laughed. “I bet you feel like your muscles have turned to jelly. I don't think you have any chance of escaping now. Just wait until I get a turn.”

“You're very ticklish. I'm certainly looking forward to finding all your other tickle spots” said Debbie as she gently squeezed Chris's knee making him kick his legs.

“Let's start right now” said Evelyn.

“Absolutely” agreed Lynette. “First let's take off these clothes.”

“No ... don't, please ...” Chris said as he struggled with a renewed burst of energy.

Ann dug her fingers into his sides forcing him to slump back down into the sofa.

Mei walked over and knelt down next to Lynette. “First let's get this shirt off” she said as she began undoing the buttons.

After Mei undid each button she'd quickly stroke her fingers on the newly exposed piece of flesh to create a quick spasm of laughter, much to the delight of the other guests.

Mei continued this process until the shirt was entirely unbuttoned. Ann dug her fingers into Chris's armpits causing him to laugh and struggle while Michelle and Rachel quickly pulled his shirt up over his arms and off.

“There, that's much better,” said Lynette. “Although I bet it will make the tickling a lot worse for you. Let's try it out.”

Lynette danced her fingers all over Chris's torso. She wiggled her fingers quickly in his armpits and then down to his pants and and up to his neck.

“Look at this” said Lynette. “Before I had to poke hard to make you laugh. Now I can just run my fingers over your sensitive skin.”

Chris laughed and tried to pull himself away from Lynette, but he was still being held tight. Lynette's hands had free reign over his body.

“Tickle, tickle” teased Lynette. “You're skin feels so nice and soft. I could just tickle you all day. You know what? I just might.”

Chris's laughter became louder and louder before subsiding into silent vibrations. After a few minutes he couldn't even struggle any more.

Lynette stopped. “That was nice. You're going to make a perfect tickle toy. Such a nice present for us.”

Lynette leaned forward and gently kissed his stomach. “You really are delicious”

“I think now we might just have to take your shoes and socks” said Debbie.

“No, please. I'll do anything you want. Please let me up.”

“I don't think so,” said Lynette. “What we want is to tickle you. We want to hear you laugh. And scream. And beg for us to stop,” she gave his ribs another quick tickle.

“Do you know what else I remember your mother telling me?” Lynette asked. “I remember her saying that your feet were the most ticklish part of you. In fact, she said that you always wear shoes, and can't even walk over grass barefoot.”

“Wow” said Debbie. “I'm sure looking forward to getting my hands on them”

“Be my guest” said Lynette.

Mei took Debbie's place securing Chris's legs while Debbie began to undo his shoe laces. She slipped off one shoe and then the other.

“Are you ready darling?” Debbie asked. “I'm looking forward to this.”

Chris tried to move his feet away from her, but with Mei sitting on his knees the most he could do was turn his ankles.

Ann and Lynette walked down to sit next to Debbie, each grabbing one of Chris's ankles with each hand to hold his feet completely still.

“Thanks” said Debbie. “Now let's take off these socks.” She slowly peeled of the right sock and then the left in to reveal Chris's helpless bare feet.

Debbie began to gently scratch he finger nails over Chris's sensitive arches.

The effect was immediate. Chris struggled so violently that ten of the women had to lean forward with their full weight to hold him still.

“NOOOOO” he screamed so loudly that Rachael had to take her hand off his arm to cover her ears. It took her a few seconds afterwards to regain control of the flailing limb.

“Well. It looks like your mother certainly wasn't exaggerating” said Lynette happily.

“Alright” said Debbie “Now I'm really going to get started.”

“I'd watch out” said Evelyn. “I've heard Debbie has quite a fetish for ticklish feet.”

Debbie looked slightly embarrassed, but kept her eyes on Chris's feet.

“No ... please ... oh my god... please... I'll do anything ... just let go” Chris's voice became more panicked as he raised his head to try to look at Debbie.

Michelle put her hand on Chris's forehead and firmly pushed him back onto the cushion “No peeking” she said.

“But I have to tickle you” said Debbie. “You're just so ticklish. Now, are you ready to scream?”

Chris opened his mouth to answer but before he could say anything Debbie was spider-tickling both of his arches, while the other guests where holding him still as firmly as they could.”

“AHHAA ...AAA ...N..NN...OOO” Chris was laughing so hard he couldn't even say one syllable.

“Tickle, tickle” said Debbie as she danced her fingers over his feet. First on the arches and then moving up to the base of his toes.

Susan knelt down next to his face. “ I like watching you laugh” she said as tears streamed down Chris's cheeks. “You're so desperate for us to stop, but there's nothing you can do. No mercy for you, honey” she whispered into his ear.

Chris's laughter had turned into a series of high shrieks as he strained with every muscle in his body. His face had turned a light shade of purple and his eyes were starting to roll back.

The tickling stopped. “You didn't think we were going to let you pass out?” said Debbie “You're not getting away that easily.”

Chris lay still, his whole body was exhausted.

Lynette stood up and walked around to the other end of the sofa. “You look so beautiful like that” she said softly. “I think now it's about time for me to start having some real fun. Let's take him into the bedroom”

Four of the women picked him up and carried him off the sofa. Each taking either an arm or a leg. They carried him down the hall and into a room with a large four-post bed.

Chris was too exhausted to fight back.

Lynette followed them in carrying four sturdy looking leather restraints. “I guess you can see that we've been planning for this” Lynette told him as he saw the restraints in her hand.

Chris tried to struggle again but Evelyn and Joanne quickly pinned him down to the bed and forced his hands up above his head.

Lynette strapped his wrists securely to the two posts at the head of the bed and smiled at him. “I guess you're not going anywhere now.” She walked down to the base of the bed where Ann and Susan were holding Chris's legs still.

“Before I strap these legs in I think we might first take off these pants” Lynnette said.

There was an enthusiastic sound of agreement from the other guests.

Ann and Rachael began to tickle Chris's bare midriff causing him to squirm. Mei unbuttoned Chris's jeans and slowly pulled them down leaving Chris wearing nothing but his boxer shorts.

“Well” she said sadistically “It looks like you're not having such a bad time after all”

Lynette and the other guests all giggled when they noticed Chris's erection.

Chris's face turned bright red with humiliation.

After Chris's pants had been removed Lynette quickly secured Chris's ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed leaving Chris completely immobilised.

“That's better” said Lynette as she sat down next to Chris on the bed and kicked her shoes off. Lynette gently stroked Chris's hair.

“I've been looking forward to this all week” said Lynette. “A cute 18 year old tickle toy completely at my mercy. You're exactly what I wanted for my 45th birthday. Now its time for the real fun to start”

Lynette rested here bare feet on Chris's torso and gently slid her soles up towards his neck before wriggling her toes in Chris's armpits.

Chris erupted into a fresh spasm of laugher .

Rachel and Ann joined Evelyn on the bed and began tickling Chris's sides with their bare feet. Sliding the soles up and down Chris's ribs and digging in with their toes.

Debbie resumed tickling Chris's feet, which was made easier now that Chris was completely immobilised. Debbie began scraping her teeth down Chris's soles and sticking her tongue in between his toes.

Chris screamed and thrashed against his bonds but he was been held securely and couldn't move more that a couple of inches in any direction.

His laughter began as a series of screams before becoming nothing more than silent vibrations.

When it looked like he was about to pass out again the women stopped.

Ann and Rachel got of the bed leaving Lynette sitting next to Chris.

Lynette put one leg over him so she was straddling his stomach and leaned back so that the light material of her skirt gently brushed against Chris's erection.

“That was fun” she smiled at him. “But I think you deserve a short break now.”

She leaned further back so that her ass was pushing down on Chris's crotch and pushed one of her feet up to Chris's neck and smiled at him.

She pushed her feet up over his face. “Kiss my feet” she instructed.

Chris hesitated.

“If you don't...” Lynette added “...we can always go back to tickling”.

Chris began to gently kiss Lynette's toes. Lynette pushed her feed further up so that Chris was kissing her arches and then her heels.

She then slid her feet back down over Chris's fact and curled her toes into Chris's mouth. “Suck my toes.”

As she put her toes into Chris's mouth she dug her fingers into his sides, as if to warn what would happen if he didn't obey.

As Chris sucked on her toes Lynette moaned and and rubbed her hands slowly over his body. Lynette's nipples were rock hard and a wet spot was visible in the fabric covering her crotch.

“That was nice” said Lynette as she got up. “Since you're going to be here for a while I'm sure the rest of us would like a turn too.”

“Absolutely” said Evelyn as she wriggled her toes at Chris. “I think we're all going to enjoy you”

“Now let's have some more fun” said Lynette as she got off Chris. “Mei, can you hand me those scissors?”

Mei handed Lynette a pair of scissors that we're lying on the dresser and smiled at Chris. “Guess what else is coming off”

“I'd advise you to hold still young man” Lynette instructed as she began to cut his boxer shorts.

Chris wanted to struggle but dared not move with the scissors held so close to his crotch.

After Lynette had finished cutting the boxer shorts off she threw them to the ground leaving Chris completely naked and embarrassed in front of the group of older women: his erection pointing straight towards the ceiling.

“Beautiful” said Susan. The other guests cheered in agreement. “Mind if I start right now?”

“Be my guest” said Lynette.

Susan sat down next to Chris on the bed and took his shaft gently in her left hand. With her right hand she began to gently tickle the underside of of Chris's penis and balls.

The sensation caused Chris to thrash around wildly screaming and begging for Susan to stop.

“I'm not going to stop” teased Susan. “I'm having far too much fun. You're just going to have to let me enjoy myself.”

“Careful not to let him come though” said Joanne. “It's much more fun keeping him sexually frustrated.”

“Absolutely” said Susan as she released her grip around Chris's penis and focused her tickling on the underside of his balls.

Chris's face was going more and more red from a combination of the tickling, arousal and humiliation.

“Speaking of coming...” said Lynette as she climbed back onto the bed and straddled Chris again. “... I don't know how much longer I can wait.”

She shifted herself further up so that she was kneeling above Chris's head.

Chris could see that Lynette must have removed her underwear.

Lynette unbuttoned her skirt and dropped it onto the floor so she was completely naked from the waist down. She lowered herself so that her furry mound was resting on Chris's face and his head was squeezed between her bare thighs.

“Okay ladies” said Lynette. “Everybody find a part of this young man to tickle”

Debbie naturally rushed straight to Chris's feet. Michelle lay on the bed so that her feet rested in Chris's armpits. Mei and Ann positioned themselves around Chris's sides. Rachel joined Susan by his crotch armed with a selection of feathers. Amanda grabbed both of Chris's knees and Joanne and Evelyn rested their hands on Chris's inner thighs.

“Now listen to me very carefully” Lynette said to Chris as she pushed her furry lip down harder against his face. “I know you don't know how to pleasure a woman, but you're going to learn very fast, or suffer the consequences.” she laughed.

“Okay ladies” Lynette said “Tickle at will.”

Chris bucked and thrashed as fingers, toes, feathers and tongues wriggled all over his sensitive skin.

Every time he tried to scream Lynette would stifle him by grinding her pussy against his mouth. The women kept this up for a full five minutes before giving him a break.

Lynette raised herself off his face as Chris gasped down mouthfuls of air.

The women all laughed as Chris tried to plead with them between sobbing gasps.

“No. We're not going to let you up” Lynette said firmly in a matter-of-fact voice.

She lowered herself back down onto Chris's face once again causing him to gasp. “Let's make a deal” said Lynette. “If you orally pleasure me then you get to breath. Sound fair?”

The women all laughed as Chris tried to pull his face out from under Lynette.

Lynette pushed put more weight down onto Chris causing him to instinctively push out his tongue in an attempt to push her off.

His tongue slid up into Lynette's pussy causing her to moan with pleasure. “Good” moaned Lynette. “If you stop doing that you'll get another dose of tickle torture.”

As Lynette continued gyrating her movements became more hurried and urgent. She pushed down harder and harder causing Chris to move his head and push with his tongue more and more desperately.

Lynette moaned as she climaxed and then laid back.

Chris's face was covered with Lynette's love juices. The women all laughed at him and began ticking him again, even more vigorously than before.

Chris screamed and bucked as the women all tickled every part of his body.

“AAAHHH...NAAAA ....HAAA ....PLEEE....HELP....AAHHH”

The women continued tickling until his laughed had become silent and his thrashing had become nothing more than small desperate vibrations.

“Okay. That will do” said Lynette. “I think it might be time for a short break.”

The women stopped tickling. Lynette went and got a towel and wiped the juices off Chris's face and then kissed him gently on the lips. She got back on the bed and gently stroked Chris's shaft and cupped his balls.

She suddenly gave his balls a hard squeeze causing Chris to yelp in pain. The women all laughed again.

Lynette sat down on him, her bare ass pressed against his stomach. She slowly took off her shirt and then her bra revealing a pair of small (and quite pert for a 45 year old!) breasts.

She held his dick in both hands and gently guided it into her pussy. She then lay down on top of him and kissed him on the mouth again. Her hard nipples scraped against his chest.

“No mercy now” she whispered into his ear.

The women all smiled and began tickling him again.

Chris thrashed around violently, desperately looking for relief, both from the tickling and the increasing sexual build up.

Lynette joined in and dug her fingers into Chris's sides as she pushed down hard against his crotch enjoying sensations as well as the screams and moans of her thrashing victim.

As Chris's movement's became faster and more desperate Lynette could feel herself on the brink of orgasm again.

As she gyrated harder Chris could feel himself coming too.

Lynette cocked her head back and moaned in ecstasy as they came together for what must have been at least a full minute.

Afterwards Lynette got off the bed and began to put her clothes back on. She smiled at Chris.

“I don't think we can let you go now. I might call home and ask them if we can keep you for the whole holidays. Think about it sweetie. Three whole months. I've got a lot of big things in store for you.”

With that Lynette turned and walked out of the bedroom. The other women all followed her except for Evelyn who kicked off her shoes and sat down on the bed next to Chris and smiled at him. “You didn't think you were going to get out of sucking my toes did you?”

more please , and i think i will go and take a cold shower wow baby that was hot :couch:

:eek: ohh my ummm may I have some more please *holds out hands*
that needs a second part

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I don't have a second part planned yet, although I'm actually thinking that the story might be better if I leave the continuation to peoples' imaginations (I'm open to suggestions though).

I've got a few other story ideas which I might write up in due course.

Either more or a new story. Whatever motivates the author always seems to turn out best.

(Oh, and... that was excellent, by the way.)

Last edited:
Oh...what I wouldnt do to be one of those ladies!!! That was SO HOT!!!!!!!

I feel light headed....

Steamy, and pure sexy. I can't wait for the next part of the story.

HI

Oh...what I wouldnt do to be one of those ladies!!! That was SO HOT!!!!!!!

Hi read your fantastic F/M stories
I have posted a few (please search by my name) quite a long time ago.
If you read them please tell me your opinion
I must say that English is not my native language so please forgive my errors

Best
Diego

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back