• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis Dreyfus part 2

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Julia awoke, she tried to move after remembering small parts of what happened to her earlier today. Angelina Jolie turned into a complete insane-spokeswomen. Julia couldn't even move her head further than a half inch, and worst of all, she couldn't see, or even speak. Julia had no idea what was going on, but she had the feeling that she was wearing a mask, and judging from the texture, she was pretty sure that it was a gimp mask. And it was the most embarrassing thing so far.

"HEMMFFT" Was all that came from her mouth. She also felt that her feet were propped up on a cusion of some sort, and that her neck, stomach, forehead, and knees were strapped down. She was helpless. Surely Angelina wasn't jealous of her career, Angelina had done so much better than her film wise.

Angelina Jolie was sitting right infront of her capives feet ... she had waited for this moment since she first saw Julia's feet on Seinfeld. Jolie figured that she had three days of bliss untill the cops busted her.

Julia felt a slender finger trace the heel of her foot, she tried to scrunch her toes but it was only then that she noticed that her pink toes were seperated by tweezer type wires.

Angelina looked at Julia's feet, awe was written all over her face. She laid one single kiss on the pinkie toe of Julia's left foot. Julie screamed as best she could with the gag.

Angelina licked her lips.

"Thank God, I was scared that you were not ticklish" With that, Angelina put her mouth over Julia's pinkie toe. Julia shouted please into her gag, but it just mad Angelina all the more horney. "When I first saw you ... this is all I could think about"

Angelina spat out her huge tongue and bagan to lick the heel of Julia Louis Drefus. Julia's toes began to flex, but they could not move. Soon Angelina was licking Julia's arches like the were the first ice cream invented.

Angelina's tongue finally reached Julia's toes. Angelina glared that them for a good thirty seconds, Julia's eyes went wide as Angelina engulfed her big toe with a massive kiss.

"I've had dreams about this for weeks" Angelina said, as she finsally stopped licking the tip of Julia's toe.

Angelina fitted a glass case over the sole of Julia's right foot ... and poured what must have been around 300 slugs into the glass cage.

Julia screamed "ahhhgh smight" or it could've been "Oh Shit" as the slugs fell down the arches of her feet. A few risky ones slithered up her feet and rested between her toes. Angelina began kissing Julia's neck.

Angelina sighed "We are going to have so much fun, you and me"£

Juia coldn't move, Angelina began sucking on her neck.

I am enjoying your story. Please continue.:firedevil

Onward to part three!

Peace out!

nice

great story....slugs were a bit gross though....next time choose something a bit less slimy...keep up the great work though

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back