• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deaf, dumb & Blind - F/M, Adult

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
The blindfold slips over my eyes and the world instantly fades to blackness. I wait for my eyes to adjust to the small cracks of light that flood in from around every blindfold. I wait and I wait but it’s a light that never comes. There’s some sort of rubber surround around each eye and the strap’s so tight they form a perfect seal. That’s definitely not good.

She walks around me and I can hear the click click click of her boot heels on the stone floor. She pauses somewhere to my right then the world on that side shuts down as something cold and plastic is eased into my ear. Another set of clicks, odd now as I’m only getting half the sound, then that too is cut off as another earplug is put in place. Deaf and blind I know what’s coming and, sure enough, a finger gently traces my lips. I open my mouth and lower my tongue, waiting for her to complete my captivity. Yes, the bonds have still to be added but this is true captivity, the senses ensnared, my only sensations the ones she chooses to give me, entirely dependent on her for direction. I don’t have to wait long as the hard plastic ball slips into my waiting mouth and is cinched tight with a strap behind my head.

Her gloved hand finds mine and she leads me very slowly deeper into her dungeon. We pause and I know she’s opening the door to the next chamber where whatever torments she has waiting for me have been prepared. We carry on and my bare feet can’t help but relax slightly as we move from the cold stone to soft carpet. The fact it’s there for a little extra sound proofing doesn’t escape me but, in my current predicament, it doesn’t really strike me as important.

She makes me kneel after we’ve gone maybe a dozen shuffling steps, my legs out behind me at an angle so my feet are almost two foot apart, arms hanging at my sides, palms just touching the floor. A pause as she lets me wait, lets my own imagination work against me. Then the soft touch of familiar leather restraints around my ankles, pulled tight and secured. An experimental tug is enough to know they’re attached to each other, probably through a spreader bar. My heart lurches as I realise they’re larger than the normal restraints and, based on past experience, that gives me reasonable odds she might be considering some form of suspension. Similar restraints find their way around my wrists and I flinch as cold metal traces its way up my arms and away above me... chains running to the ceiling, no doubt.

Another long pause, the longest yet and I guess that she’s making her own preparations. Then a sudden lurch and my arms start to move upwards, pulled by the chains shackled to the restraints. Higher and higher they go until my arms are pointing straight up above my head, stretched out and helpless. Still they pull and, whether or not I want to, I have no choice but to stand. I struggle to my feet almost perfectly synchronised with the increasing tension on the chains, my arms briefly down at chest level before the slack once again gets taken up. The chains pull tight and I’m forced to stretch my back to try and ease the tension before, finally, they stop, leaving me strung up like a hunk of meat in a butcher’s shop. Another jerk and the ankle chains pull tight leaving me no room to move whatsoever.

Almost immediately she’s in front of me, wrapping her body around mine, her lips trailing sparks of fire across my chest and stomach. Her hands trail down, tracing intricate patterns around my hips and thighs before stroking my aching cock. It feels good, hell it feels wonderful with every sensation amplified ten fold as my body compensates for my dulled senses, but I know that she has a more sinister purpose in mind. I just don’t know what it is yet but I suspect I’m about to find out.

A moment later I feel what seems to be a rubber band snap around my cock. There’s a small cold spot on both the top and bottom which I guess to be the underside of some sort of fastening, probably a ring on both sides. I don’t have much time to think about it as suddenly my cock starts to lift upwards of its own accord, being pulled just like my arms until it’s almost flat against my stomach and pointing at the heavens. Her hand is back on it and she lifts it up another half inch before letting go and I realise with a start that she’s secured another chain, or something similar, to the ring on the bottom of the band. She gently slaps my cock first on the right then the left and it becomes obvious I’ve got very little movement available to that part of my body.

The next thing I know she’s snapped another band on me, but this time around the very top of my balls. It’s tighter, a LOT tighter, and I feel a dull weight in my balls as they balloon out from the pressure. I groan but the gag swallows the sound and I might as well not have made any sound at all. A second later the pain gets worse as a cold metal strut appears on the underside of my cock and secures the two bands together. But I know damn well that this is just a preview, the trailer before the main feature. I can feel the touch of metal against the bottom of my balls and know there’s another ring hanging there just waiting for her attentions. I suck in as much air as I can past the gag because I know, as sure as the sun rises in the east, that whatever comes next is going to hurt.

The pain, when it comes, is excruciating, a downward pull on my trapped balls so hard it feels like they’ll be yanked right off my body. I feel something small and cold and metal tap briefly against my leg and realise through the haze of pain she’s attached a weight to that ring and simply let it drop. Now my balls are stretching out and any movement, anything at all, will cause me additional pain. Normally I can handle pain but this is more than enough, the last thing I need is more.

The initial shock begins to fade and I struggle to steady my breathing. My hands had clenched into fists and I force them to relax, willing my body to ignore the tortures inflicted upon it as best it can knowing it’s going to get a heck of a lot worse before it gets better. A couple of deep breaths help although the gag makes it difficult to get much more than a sip of air out of each one. The pain’s still there but manageable now, a dull ache in my stomach but always with the threat of far worse if I so much as twitch.

A hand dives without warning into my right armpit, rushing over the skin, scraping and poking at the stretched skin. It catches me completely off guard and I jerk away as best I can in the restraints. There’s a strange half second of unreality as I wait for the pain and then it hits, a wave battering everything from balls to neck and I scream behind the gag. That simple movement must have set the weight swinging too as smaller aftershocks travel through my body every second or so and I hang in my bondage panting.

Something small, hard and surprisingly heavy is pressed into my open palm and she tucks my fingers closed around it. I can barely feel a thin, cold line stretching from it into the heavens and she gives a gentle tug on that line, lifting my cock and balls a fraction and setting the weight swinging. And now I know the rules of the game, what she will do to me and what it will cost me for her to stop. After all, tied and gagged like this I can’t utter a safeword and my restraints prevent virtually all non-verbal signals. Well, now she’s given me one, that small weight clasped tightly in my sweating hand. Just let go and it’ll end in one all-encompassing blast of pain as the weight drops and my cock and balls get yanked skywards.

A final pause, a last chance for me to gather my thoughts, my willpower and to pray to any divine forces that may look out for fools who trust their Mistress. Then both of her hands are attacking me, gloves long gone to be replaced with wickedly long nails, scratching and kneading my sides, dancing a delicate, powerful ballet on my helpless sides. Behind the blindfold I squeeze my eyes shut and try to concentrate on something, anything else. But here, in this dark, silent world there is nothing else, no distraction, no escape from the torrent of sensations she lets loose upon me. I can feel my breaths becoming shallow, more gasps than anything else really as I struggle for control.

Her hands move apart, the right traveling up to my armpit, the left down and across to tickle my stomach and hips. A part of me, that small voice that can remain detached from the world, marvels at her co-ordination as not for a single moment does she lose any intensity from either ticklish assault. The rest of me though wishes she would, wishes that just for a moment she’d get confused, for her fingers to trip themselves up but no such luck.

Her right hand wanders across my collarbone and starts to dance over my neck. That’s always been a weak spot of mine and she knows it, light maddening flicks of nails over skin causing my head to twitch and dance despite my best efforts to keep it still. Those little motions seem to amplify as they travel through my body until the weight on my balls starts to swing enough that I’m finding it difficult to catch my breath as it reaches the end of each arc. Her left hand slows, letting me concentrate on the frustration at my neck and I fight back against it, mentally forcing my walls back in place, regaining control. I feel the faintest hint of a smile touch my lips... and she rams her left hand against my stomach, fingertips diving inside my belly button.

I howl with laughter and, caught unawares and with my attention firmly focused elsewhere, forget where I am. I wrench backwards, arcing in my bonds. My cock can’t move with me though, there’s no slack in the line securing it to the ceiling, and it stretches out painfully bringing a gasp of pain to my throat. A gasp that an instant later turns into a full blown scream as the weight seems to pull so hard on my nuts that I’m sure they’re going to pop off. Red light flashes before my eyes and I feel my knees tremble Everything I have left goes to making sure I stay upright, the consequences of losing my footing are too terrible to contemplate.

Now though she doesn’t pause, not even for a moment. She’s beside me, one hand at my stomach flying over my stretched skin as if possessed, the other curled up behind my back and flicking from one side of my neck to the other, occasionally diverting to my ears or armpits. Maybe if I’d been able to prepare I could have fought her but now, no chance. I just dissolve into screaming laughter, pain racking my body over and over as involuntary jerks and twists shake my body and ravage my testicles.

On and on she goes, her fingers dipping now to my hips, scratching along my waist and dipping down to tickle the crease between body and thigh. I curse and spit, thrashing to escape even as the pain rises to envelope me. Of course the gag turns it all to muffled moans but she seems to know what I’m saying because she suddenly grabs my balls and squeezes about as hard as she can, punishment for breaking the rules. My entire body goes rigid and behind the blindfold my eyes are wide open as I scream so loudly it actually makes it past the hard plastic bar wedged in my mouth. Red light flares in the darkness, bursting against my eyes against my very skull. She only keeps the pressure on for a second or two but it’s enough to ensure I won’t break that rule again.

The temptation to drop the weight, just drop it and get it over with is so high I can almost taste it. The pain’s going to come anyway, why not take it now when I’m better equipped to do so? But there’s still a spark of defiance in me, a spark of pride at being able to take her attentions so well that drives me onwards, the desire to see her own pride at my achievements stronger than the desire for freedom... at least for the moment.

Hands trace the curve of my back and down to my ass. She squeezes the flesh and tickles the point where butt meets leg but that only ever makes me giggle, not move, so she carries on down. Now two hands are on my legs, one on the right, one on the left and she kneads the flesh hard just above both knees. My head shoots back, tendons in my neck standing out like cords. My legs jerk under her touch and the weight bounces back and forth like a ping pong ball. The red flames become white suns exploding in front of my eyes and all my energy, all my resilience focuses on keeping my fingers clenched shut around that second weight. Laughter pours from me, tears running from my eyes and pooling behind the blindfold, screams rip apart the laughter then retreat as fresh howls tear through me.

Her fingers race back up the inside of my thighs and start to tickle my poor, swollen balls. Every touch seems magnified a thousand fold and it’s like being tickled with red hot needles. Worse, every flick of her hands sends the weight swinging and now my head rings with the pressure and pain. Everything else dissolves, the kiss of air against my flesh, the soft carpet under my feet, the tightness of the restraints, my body and mind all vanish into the ether. All that’s left are her hands, the supernova of pain in my crotch, the waves of ticklish agony and, of course, that cold metal weight.

Her fingers reach up and tickle along the underside of my exposed cock, racing up and down the shaft. I draw a great shaking breath, every muscle tense. My legs fail me and I drop in my chains, suspended now by the wrists and, of course, by the cock. The extra wave of pain makes me sick to my stomach and my laughter is reduced to short, coughing sobs as I shake my head, desperate now for mercy. But there’s none to be found here, I know that from times long since past and if I want out there’s only one way. She must be kneeling in front of me as her hair sweeps over my hips and thighs, another weapon in her seemingly never-ending catalogue. Her mouth alights gently on my stomach and a shiver pounds through me, a mental image of how we both must look at that moment pushing the pain away for a brief, wonderful, heart-stopping instant. Then she blows, hard, against my flesh, a childish act, a ‘raspberry’ on my stomach, the most innocuous of touches. But my resistance is gone, any remaining fight battered, broken and scattered to the winds. I open my hand...

It seems to take an age for the weight to fall and it wasn’t until later she told me she’d left almost three feet of slack in the chain to give it time to drop. Then the chain snapped tight and my cock was yanked up at what felt like the speed of light. So hard was the motion that the weight on my balls was actually pulled up as well only to drop down a second later with renewed force. I guess I screamed, I really don’t remember although that’s what she told me. All I remember is the white light behind my eyes exploding, my body going limp and my mind falling...

When I awoke I found myself lying on the floor, hands and arms still chained but stretched out spread-eagled now. The gag and blindfold were still in place but the ear plugs where gone. As I lurched back to consciousness I could hear a slow, rhythmic, wet sound and, a moment later, realised she was still kneeling between my legs, but now with the bands and weights removed and replaced with her mouth and fingers skillfully working me to climax. A climax that came within seconds as she noticed I was awake and dove down on to me, sucking and licking at my engorged cock, gently massaging my battered balls and driving the cum from me as if I were a fire hose.

How long it lasted, again I couldn’t say. I was lost in a world of sensation, the pain and torment of the session dissolving into ecstasy, my whole body trembling and pulsing with every beat of my cock. My mouth was wide open in a wordless, soundless shout of pleasure, eyes open and staring at the inky blackness behind the blindfold, fingers and toes convulsing. And through it all she stayed clamped in place, taking every drop I had to offer and swallowing it gleefully.

Finally, finally I was still and silent and spent in all senses of the word. She crawled up my body, practically purring as she dragged her flesh over mine, hands at my head, working the blindfold loose, the black void that had been my world lifting away as light flooded in, waiting anxiously for it to fade and for her face to fill my world once more...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back