• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any of you willing to come to Bremerton?

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
I was wondering if any of you Seattleites would want to come to Bremerton for a munch. I could find a resturant within walking distance from the ferry. Or if there arent to many people I could take us some place. I just cant afford to keep going to Seattle:cry1: I've been having fun and its nice to get to know all of you in person. I promise to wear a skirt and nylons!:happyfloa

I'm game.

I'd be willing to come on over across the water :) Id just need a heads up on directions...I'll leave it to you to find a place to gather my dear...I have no clue about over-yonder :) Does a Friday/Saturday work for people? :) How does Friday, April 18th, or Sat. the 19th sound for you/everyone?? Maybe it'll be warmer by then and we can do an outside meet!! (okay, maybe not quite yet, but I can dream cant I!) :) Should be fun! ....hehe....XoXo

It's just a ferry ride from Seattle

If you live in Seattle, it really is just a ferry ride, so it wouldn't be a problem for me.

I could do Friday April 18th, but not Saturday April 19th.

I will point out, however, that many of the Seattle-area people really aren't in Seattle, so the logistics could get a bit more interesting for them.

I know there's a contingent in Vancouver who's itching to get something started.

Snail Shell

Sorry I havent been keeping up with this post!!!! My son is having some big tests done again and I have been real buisy. Unfortunately that weekend is when his EEG and MRI is so I cant do that one. Would Friday, April 25th work? Evening'ish?

Can't make any promises but please keep me in the loop. Whatever date you settle on I'll come if I'm free. (And finances isn't an issue for me - just time).

Diz

PS: Happy to provide the car pool if it works out.

Im really sorry about this last weekend! Its been 1 thing or another with my son lately. We will have to figure out something for May I guess.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back