• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis Dreyfus (Adult) part three

Cranberry

TMF Novice
"What the hell has happened" Julia thought. two hours ago she was shooting a film with Jim Carey ... now she had a fucking gimp mask covering her face, and a pair of fat juicey slugs were mating between her second and third toes.

"Ughthhh" was the noice she made on the third time she atempted to scream. Whilst the huge slugs were busy sliding down her arches and nesting between her toes, Angeling was busy watching the action, and making out with her neck. This had to be the stangest experience she had ever me, blindly she considered the slugs to feel like cold tongues lapping away at her poor helpless feet ... all the while, Angelina's real and very ravenous tongue was lapping away, flicking itself up and down on her neck.

Julia suddenly felt a slug wrap itself around her pinkie toe, she tried to scream but only managed a "Ukammph!"

Angelina knew that this wasn't love, and that was simply selfish lust, but she couldn't stop herself from purring "I love you" into Julia's ear before wedging her tongue right inside it.

Julia's muffled scream made a "KMUFFFGH" as Angelina's tongue went deep inside her ear. Two of the slugs had now settled between Julia's polish-free second and third toes.

After around forty seconds of licking the inside of Julia's ear, Angelina looked down at Julia's bound and slug wrapped feet ... Angelina scowled at them, she was actually envious of the fact that they were getting a taste of the very babies that she lusted after since first seeing those feet in the sauna scene in Seinfeld all those years ago. Angelina moved down towards her love's feet and shook the glass box. Most of the slugs fell away. apart from a certain stubborn slug that had made its home around the pad of her big toe. "I don't blame you, I love them too" Angelina cooed at the slug before reaching inside and flicking it away.

That cold wet feeling had gone, and Julia was the closest thing to happy since this ordeal had began. Julia felt the box being removed, and something wet and warm wiping at her feet ... it wasn't too ticklish, infact it was kind of comforting.

As sexy as the slugs looked on Julia's pretty, tanned feet, Angelina needed to clean them ... even her perverted mind couldn't deal with slug juice on her tongue. Angelina had wiped most of the slug traces away, but she needed to be sure ... she removed the small wire brushe from the water filled bucket at her feet and began to scrub gently at Julia's arches .... Julia exploded, but "GUMMMPHGH" was all that left her mouth. "It's ok sweetheart, it'll be over soom" Angelina said as she broke her own rule and kissed the high arch of Julia's foot"

Julia had never felt anything like this before, sure she had been tickled before ... but nothing like this. She felt Angelina's hot lips kiss her dead in the centre of her foot, then she felt her tongue flick against the pad of her second toe. "Baby ... oh how exquisite you taste." Angelina said as she French kissed Julia's third toe.

Angelina's only fear was giving these beautiful feet up, she didn't care about jail, as she would always have the memory of this. Angelina hissed "I phoned your agent ... she thinks that we are in chats about you playing my sister in a buddy movie ... that means that if I'm lucky ... I can get a whole week out of this."

With that, Julia felt big lips wrap themselves her big toe and then her second, and then her third ... within a few seconds, Jolie had all of Julia's prized toes in her mouth and was groaning in a state of pure love. "KGGGGGA" was all that Julia managed to say as Angelina flicked her tongue between each of her toes. Angelina took extra time "making out" with her pinkie.

Angelina rand a slender and sharpe thumb down Julia's arch, she loved the feeling of Julia's toes going ticklishly wild inside her mouth. Infact she loved it so much that she began scratching the heels of Julia untill she felt all five toes dancing like mad in her mouth.

As she felt herself slipping into insanity ... it stopped. "Was it over?" she asked herself with more of a begging tone than a formed question.

Angelina had only stopped so she could remove cream and cherries from the fridge down the hall.

"Baby, I'm hungry ... and I'm sure that you know the dish that I have in mind" was what Angelina said.

Julia knew that this was only going to get worse as she felt the first cherry balance between her second and third toe. Angelina sighed "chin up, sweet thing. By the time that this is over .... you might actually enjoy it. Angelina placed a kiss on Julia's arch as she poured cream into her hands.

Loverly!

I don't mean to rush you, but I can't wait for the next part! I am glad you got rid of the slugs, yech! I can live with the cherries!:couch::couch:

Tis' a great story; keep on writing.

Peace out!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back