• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spice of Life: Part Two (FM/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. Here, as promised, is Part Two of my latest tale of tickling torment. Poor Marty! His mistress has SUCH a good imagination. . .

Look for the third and final part next week. In the meantime—enjoy!

:jester:

The Spice of Life

by

T.G. Gore

Part Two: A Humiliating Surrender​

One week later, Marty was back in Claudia’s basement playroom—just as he’d promised. This time, his imaginative mistress had hung him up by the wrists with his legs wide apart and his ankles strapped to a pair of metal rings set in the concrete floor. He’s been hoisted high enough up to lift his heels from the floor. God he thought, what a position to be trapped in! He felt horribly helpless and exposed. His balls swayed between his wide-open thighs in a way that made his skin craw. God, Marty thought, she’d be able to tickle him all OVER—!

But it turned out that Claudia had a different agenda.

I’d like you to meet someone, darling,” she said. “Another protégé of mine, actually. His name’s David. Come on in sweetie.”

At Claudia’s command he sauntered through the door. Marty saw that David was blonde, boyish, slender, smooth-skinned, stark fucking NAKED—and that he had a fucking HARD-ON!

“Omygod!” Marty screamed as he realized what was about to happen. “Omygod NO!”

“That’s right, darling,” Claudia chuckled. “David has been DYING to make your acquaintance ever since I told him about your naughty little college affair.”

David stepped forward. He put his hand on Marty’s chest. “So pleased to meet you,” he whispered, running his fingers through Marty’s dark chest hair.

“Don’t TOUCH me like that!” Marty yelled.

“Then how about like THIS?” David inquired with a lascivious smile—and he gave Marty’s dangling balls a playful squeeze!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed.

“I think this is really going to be fun!” David said to Claudia.

“Do you like him?” she inquired.

“Ummmm,” David replied. “He’s cute. I ADORE muscles.” Once more he ran his fingers through Marty’s chest hair. “I think that we’re going to become friends. Very SPECIAL friends. . .”

“He may take some persuading,” Claudia said.

“I told you to stop TOUCHING me like that!” Marty cried. He made a convulsive effort to slip his bonds. “What are you going to DO to me?!”

“I’m going to TICKLE you, cupcake. And that’s going to transform you into my docile SEX poodle,” David whispered as he continued to toy with Marty’s chest hair. “And then we’re going to perform together for our mistress.”

“That’s right, darling,” Claudia chuckled. “Call me perverse, but I’ve always enjoyed watching while two handsome young men like you get to know one another, as it were. And who knows? You might actually LIKE it. Variety is the spice of life, after all!”

“But that’s SICK!” Marty screamed. “You can’t MAKE me!”

“Can’t we?” Claudia shook her head. “Marty, Marty, Marty, have you forgotten the recordings? Remember that I can ruin you, darling. And I will. Oh, yes, I will. Unless you cooperate.”

“Besides, you might actually LIKE it,” David added. “Claudia told me about your little college fling.” He gave Marty an affectionate slap on the ass. “Just leave it to me, cupcake. By the time I’m finished, you won’t have any performance anxiety at ALL!”

And with no more ado, he stabbed his fingers into Marty’s defenseless ribcage!

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty howled. He jerked his torso to and fro in a desperate, doomed attempt to dodge David’s probing fingers. But his struggles were futile! Fucking FUTILE! His arms were stretched high over his head, his legs were spread and he was poised on his toes. No matter how desperately he wiggled and squirmed, there was no escape from the hilarious torment to which he was being subjected!

“That’s the way, cupcake,” David whispered hotly. “Laugh for me! Laugh your handsome HEAD off for me!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screamed, doing his heartfelt best to comply with David’s demand. Already his sides were aching. And his balls were bouncing between his thighs in a way that made him cringe with total fucking HUMILIATION—!

“So do you like what David is doing?” Claudia inquired with a mocking smile. “Yes, I think you DO like it, sweetie. I think you’re just tickled PINK!”

That was no figure of speech, for the effort involved in laughing like an idiot, along with the sheer HUMILIATION of being tickled by another fucking GUY, had indeed turned Marty’s face a bright, blushing shade of pink. And try as he might to deny it, the truth was that he DID like what was happening to him. Oh, yes, he liked it a LOT! It made him feel so fucking SEXY—!

From the way Claudia was smiling, it was obvious that SHE found it sexy as well. “I think he’s is finally getting into the spirit of the evening,” she remarked to David as Marty’s joystick began to stiffen. “Tickle him HARDER—maybe that will help!”

David was only too happy to comply with this lewd command. He stepped closer—so close that his own rigid cock brushed Marty’s drum-tight belly—and raised his hands to attack Marty’s defenseless ARMPITS—!

“EEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty shrieked in a perfect frenzy of anguished hilarity! David’s insidious caress was driving him NUTS! He squirmed and wiggled and writhed—he got goose bumps—his asshole puckered—and his cock kept getting HARDER—!

“Come on, cupcake,” David whispered, flexing his fingers in Marty’s all-too-sensitive hollows. “Tell us what you REALLY want!”

“YAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty howled. “GAAAR-UGH-UGH-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-UGH-UGH-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!”

“Perhaps we were WRONG about him!” Claudia snickered. “Perhaps he really doesn’t WANT you to be nice to him!”

Marty tried to protest against that comment—he tried to assure them that he really DID want David to be nice to him—he wanted it more than he’d ever wanted anything in his whole fucking LIFE—but it took every atom of oxygen that he could drag into his laboring lungs to fuel the gut-busting, eye-popping, brain-scrambling LAUGHTER that David was tickling out of him—!

“I think he’s trying to tell us something,” David observed. He shifted his ticklish assault to Marty’s ribs. “What IS it, cupcake? Want me to STOP?”

“BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty bellowed by way of response. He wiggled his hips in a way that he fervently hoped would communicate the rising intensity of the lustful sensations that were making his insides feel all fucking LOOSE and GREASY! Sweet, slender David was standing so CLOSE! Their tumid cocks were actually TOUCHING! Oh, what was HAPPENING to him—?!

“Come on, cupcake,” David whispered. He suspended his ticklish assault, allowing one hand to slip down and grasp Marty’s throbbing joystick. “Why fight it? You know you want to cum. You know you want ME to make you cum. Isn’t that right?” He stroked his Marty’s cock for just a moment. “Or would you prefer to be TICKLED?”

“He doesn’t want to cum,” Claudia snickered. “Darling Marty just wants you to tickle and tickle and TICKLE HIM!”

“That’s okay too,” David whispered. And he reapplied himself to Marty’s hideously sensitive ARMPITS—!

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”
Marty screamed wildly as an insanely intense thrill of hysterical hilarity convulsed his body!

And so it went for the next hour, until poor Marty’s laughter faded to an exhausted croak, his legs were trembling uncontrollably, and the head of his cock was well lubricated with pre-cum. At that point, David and Claudia finally too pity on him.

“Poor Marty looks about ready to have a HEART attack!” she exclaimed, stepping forward to get a closer look at their gasping, sweat-covered victim. Marty noticed with a tremor of fear that she seemed to be concealing something behind her back. “If we don’t let him cum soon, he just might lose his tiny little MIND!”

“With the feather?” David asked.

“Yes,” Claudia replied. “I suspect that at this point it won’t be too difficult to tickle him over the edge. Especially if I provide some rear-entry assistance”

They both laughed. And she showed Marty what she’d been holding behind her back. It was—it was—Marty’s eyes bugged out of his head! She was brandishing a DILDO! A white plastic fucking DILDO and a bottle of BABY oil—!

“Don’t WORRY darling!” Claudia snickered. “I’ll make it all slippery so it’ll slide right IN!”

“No!” Marty screamed. “Oh NO!” He made a final, frantic, futile effort to wiggle out of the bonds that restrained him. “You CAN’T! Oh PLEASE you just CAN’T! I won’t LET you!”

“It doesn’t look as though you can STOP us, cupcake,” David replied with a lewd giggle.

Claudia took position behind their squirming victim. She tipped some baby oil into the palm of her hand and proceeded to lubricate the dildo. “I don’t think he’ll be able to hold out for long,” she remarked.

“I think you’re REALLY going to like this, cupcake,” David whispered. He took position in front of Marty and brandished the feather.

“Are you READY for it, darling?” Claudia giggled. “Because here it COMES!”

Marty tried to scream, but it emerged as a squeak. His asshole contracted in a vain attempt to deny the coming violation. His body tensed as the head of the dildo touched his puckered orifice. He whimpered and clenched his ass muscles as Claudia began to apply pressure. And then fucking David began to stroke Marty’s cock with the fucking FEATHER—!

“GAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Marty cried as an unbearably HORRID yet absolutely DELICIOUS sensation swept over his squirming body! And suddenly he could restrain himself no longer—he was pressing DOWN as his asshole RELAXED to invite the invader IN—!

“Oh GOD!” Marty blubbered. “Oh SHIT! Oh FUCK! Oh fucking YES!!!”

“Can you feel anything when I do this?” Claudia snickered, giving the base of the dildo a firm tap. Marty grunted and shivered as its rounded head made contact with an excruciatingly sensitive spot deep within him. He’d heard about the effect produced by such stimulation—he’d even fantasized about it from time to time. But even in his most overwrought masturbation scenarios, he’d never imagined that it would feel like THIS! Oh, it was maddening! Oh, it felt like he was being tickled from the inside OUT—!

“In and out, darling,” Claudia whispered. She manipulated the dildo with one hand and stroked his ribcage with the other. “In and out. Am I going FAST enough for you?”

“GAAAAAAAA!!!” Marty gasped. “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!” He pressed down in a desperate attempt to maintain contact between his pulsing sweet spot and the rounded tip of the dildo.

And meanwhile, his quivering COCK was still being tickled by David’s fucking FEATHER! Marty went up on his toes and danced with involuntary delight. Together, they were driving him BUGFUCK! But Marty didn’t care—he didn’t fucking CARE if they tickled him inside and out until he was raving with lust and insane laughter—because he fucking ADORED it—he never wanted it to STOP—and oh how desperately it made him long for the blessed release of ORGASM—!

“Oh YES!” he suddenly found himself squealing. “Oh fucking YES! EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!! Oh, you’re KILLING me! “Oh, don’t STOP! GAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“Don’t worry about THAT, cupcake,” David replied as he swirled the feather over the swollen head of Marty’s yearning joystick. “We’ve got a LONG way to go!”

And so it proved. Marty had no idea how long he hung there, writhing and shrieking and sweating and dripping pre-cum. He wasn’t even sure whose hand granted him release at last—for by then his torturers were pressed close against him. He was unaware that he wept when Claudia withdrew the dildo.

But Marty knew one thing. When they released him from his bonds, he and sweet, slender David would treat their demanding mistress to the performance of a lifetime. He only wished he’d had more time to rehearse!

wow now that was interesting XD
lets see part three ^-^

Thanks very much for the kind comments. Part Three will be coming soon, but first I have another tale to post—something that I've been fooling around with for quite some time. Stay tuned!

:jester:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back