• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elisabeth Hassellbeck ff/f

NixTickles

TMF Expert
Ok well this story was originally written by Jersey_Tickler but never finished and as a request I was asked to finish the story by Footman79 and with permission from Jersey_Tickler this is the finished part one story of Rosie Tickle Torturing Elisabeth Hassellbeck!

It had been three years since the feud that escalated from The View, between Rosie O’Donnell and Elisabeth Hassellbeck. Because Rosie O’Donnell had a big mouth and took advantage of her First Amendment Rights, she decided to bash everything that went on in her fat swamphog head. Giving her co-star Elisabeth a bunch of crap because she didn’t stick up for her resulted in a bitter rivalry. And because Rosie wouldn’t let it go, she lost her job on the show as a result of it.
Now, in the present, Rosie O’Donnell was unable to find work on another talk show, as well as network television and film. Instead she was doing a bit of directing on Broadway. Currently she was directing “The Producers” and the show was turning into a disaster because Rosie demanded too much from the cast and crew. The hit play that won so many Tony Awards, was slowly going down in flames.
Elisabeth, on the other hand was quite successful. One year after her feud with Rosie, she had her own talk show called “The Elisabeth Show”. Her first guest was Dominic Monaghan who had recently been killed off the ABC drama, Lost. Not only him, but she also had Jessica Alba, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jeremy Piven, and Dane Cook. Life couldn’t be better for Elisabeth, especially with her baby boy turning three.
Rosie was in her office, watching “The Elisabeth Show” one afternoon. Her fat face turning into a look of disgust.
“Look at that little tramp, she gets all the glory and fame because she’s young and beautiful. “And I’m just an overweight actress, who doesn’t wear a size 4” “That’s typical of this fucked up country, giving only the beautiful sluts all the show biz wonder”.
“I just wish I knew how to put that bitch in her place”…
That night after she and Kelly tucked their kids into bed, she saw a package on the counter that Kelly hadn’t opened. They were from a website called www.ticklingfetish.com and in fact it was Kelly who suggested they buy them when Rosie discovered how ticklish Kelly was and got off on it. Not to mention, Rosie herself got off on it too. Torture even, if she tickled Kelly too much, she’d be screaming and thrashing and basically laughing herself to death.
Then Rosie got an idea, an awful idea. The bitch got a awful, awful, awful, idea!
“Hey hun,, whatcha got there asked Kelly coming into the kitchen.
Rosie smiled, then turned to face Kelly.
“An idea, got any plans for Thursday”?
Three days later…
Elisabeth Hassellbeck, now thirty three years old, was a sight for sore eyes. Her blonde hair as radiant as ever. Her skin a nice shade of white, completely smooth from her face to her feet. As being a celebrity woman with her own talk show, she rarely had time to see the sun. She was on her way to a meeting with ABC, wearing her green turtleneck, black knee length skit, and her black heeled boots. ABC had summoned her to give the month’s ratings for her show. The ratings had gone up and she was looking at getting a renewed contract. Then Elisabeth headed for the parking garage, she was beat and needed to get home.
As she approached her Mercedes, two women, wearing George Bush masks came out of a parked van and grabbed Elisabeth. The bigger of the two women held a cloth of chloroform to her nose. Elisabeth smelled a strong odor and immediately felt sleepy. She was out cold within seconds.
End of Jersey_Tickler

Beginning of Grandmaster’ ending for the story
When Elisabeth woke up, she found that she was still dressed, which was a good sign, but as she tried to get up she noticed she couldn’t move her arms, then she tried to move her legs, nothing. She was strapped down to a table spread-eagle style. She could barely see in front of her as the room she was in was not lit and very dark. She was very frightened and struggle at her bonds to escape but to no avail. Her bonds held her in place with very little room to move.
As the anticipation grew in her she heard a door open and two figures walked in. They walked slowly to her almost on purpose to make her get even more nervous, and each took a seat at Elisabeth’s side. She couldn’t see their faces due to the little light coming in from the opened door, but could tell they were both female. “What do you want from me?” Elisabeth demanded. The women to her right spoke “We don’t want anything special, just a bit of revenge for the bitch you have been, thinking you can walk all over anyone just because you are beautiful!” “Oh my God Rosie?? Is that you??” asked a now more pissed off Elisabeth. Rosie replied giggling a bit “Yes its me Elisabeth, and my partner in crime to your left is my Kelly heehee” “ Why you fucking bitch how dare you kidnap me and tie me up like this let me go or I’ll…” Elisabeth was cut short by Rosie “Or you’ll what?? You are in no position to do a thing and you are now at our mercy and tonight we really won’t show any at all Hashanah!”
Now Elisabeth realized that she was really stuck and couldn’t do a thing to stop the couple from doing anything they wanted to her. So Elisabeth did the only thing she could do, beg. “Oh please Rosie I’m so sorry for being so stubborn to you please let me go and we can talk about this like adults” “Wrong” Replied Kelly “You had many times to talk this out with me on the View or even in our personal time but instead you decided to keep on being a little bitch” Rosie interjected. “Now we will have some fun with you all night long!” Elisabeth was more afraid than she ever was her entire life. She struggled in her bonds as much as she could but it became very clear to her this time that she was going no where until they let her go.
“Rosie, Kelly please don’t hurt my I’m so sorry please I’m so sorry don’t hurt me!” Cried Elisabeth praying that the two would let her go and talk about it. Fortunately Rosie and Kelly had no plans to hurt her, Unfortunately what they had plan was much more torturous for Elisabeth. Rosie stood up and walked down a bit to Elisabeth’s midriff and slowly lifted up her turtle neck to reveal her smooth flat and very sexy belly as Rosie put it. “Wow what a very sexy belly you have here” Said Rosie “I agree” stated Kelly.
“Please don’t hurt me!” yelled Elisabeth begging a lot more as time passed. Rosie took a single finger and slowly brought it close and close to Elisabeth’s belly. Elisabeth saw what was about to happen and tensed up praying it wasn’t going to hurt, she got her prayer.
Instead of feeling pain she felt a sort of tickly sensation and it grew more and more tickly as Rosie kept sliding her finger nail very lightly across her belly. “Who-What hehehe are you doing to meheheheeh?” asked Elisabeth trying to keep herself from laughing. “Are you Ticklish?” asked Kelly. All of a sudden she realized what they had in store for her and her eyes got real big you could see the fear pour right out of them. “I think she is!” Replied Rosie as she kept up the light finger nail tickling adding all five fingers of her right hand. Elisabeth was shaking and wiggling in her bonds trying to bring her hands down to stop the hand from its fiendish tickle attack “S-s-stop it thahahahaht tihihihhickles!” she begged trying her best to stop herself from losing control. Rosie halted on her attack and spoke “ its obvious you are very ticklish Elisabeth, which will make the night all the more fun for Kelly and I” “Yes but we aren’t interested in your tummy” Stated Kelly. “What we really want is your most ticklish spot and drive you to insanity!”
Elisabeth yelled real loud begging for her life now “NOOO PLEASE GOD NOT MY FEET PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME THERE ANYWHERE BUT THERE!” Of course that is what Rosie and Kelly wanted to hear her say they slowly moved from there original position and each took a chair by the table and sat right in front of her booted feet. Both women each took a foot in there hands and released it from its bond and started to take the boots off. Elisabeth tried her best to kick her torturers but they were much stronger than she was and didn’t put up much of a fight. “Making things difficult are we?” Teased Rosie “I have just the thing for you then.” After removing her boot and leaving her foot in its sock she strapped it down again and went to the package and retrieved a blind fold and a ball gag.
Shaking her head as hard as she could Elisabeth did her best to prevent Rosie from putting the blindfold and ball gag on her but in her effort to thwart Rosie she forgot that Kelly was still getting her boot and was now removing her sock. “Wow Elisabeth you have to have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen in my life” Complimented Kelly as she strapped the naked foot back down. Now Elisabeth has very beautiful feet, they were pinkish on the bottoms and very, very, very smooth at that.
Hearing these words Elisabeth’s attention shot straight to Kelly as she realized her left foot was now naked. Now memories started running through her head all the times she had her feet tickled. Though they were all very brief it was always too much for her one of her more recent boy friends had gotten her the worst (at least until Rosie and Kelly tickle her). He had a good hold on her right foot and slowly and lightly dragged is finger up and down her foot. She jumped straight up and probably would have gone through the roof if he wasn’t holding her so tightly. He had made only three passes on her foot with a single finger and she was out of breathe begging, then he went for her toes before he could even touch them she broke up with him right then and there, that is how much she hated having her feet tickled.
This moment of confusion and worry gave Rosie enough time to put the ball gag into Elisabeth’s mouth and didn’t have much trouble with the blindfold at this point. Now she lay there on the table, strapped down, with a naked foot and one with the sock sill on, blindfolded and ball gagged. “Shall we Begin?” Rosie asked as she took point at her armpits and Kelly made her way up to her belly. “Why not just get her feet now?” Kelly asked. What Rosie said made Elisabeth freak out and thrash into her bonds as much as she could. “Lets save the best for last we have her all the rest of the afternoon and the entire night. Lets play with her everywhere else and finish her off with her feet!” “Alright that sounds like a plan to me.” Kelly replied…..

Too Be Continued, part 2 coming soon!

Tell me what you think bout how I continued it! Be honest and it is my first actual story though I’m continuing one made by a fantastic writer as it is, I hope it is to everyones liking!

Last edited:
Elisabeth Hassellbeck is a right wing tool

But she's hot, nice story

thanks guys currently workin on part too lors of tickling might even do a part 3 still not sure yet!

Yes, she is a right wing, but she doesn't get dramatic with her politics and principles. Compared and contrasted against Rosie who is her mental and physical opposite.

Bump to this story thought it had a good start.Maybe someone can finish it.

Last edited:
Im still workin on it footman ik its been a pretty dang long wait, but i have been workin my butt off at work.... i dont think i can remember what a day off is nemore... but all the other stories you requested and a few others are in the makin as well... the rate im goin they should all be done nearly at the same time

Glad to see somebody else liked this. This story was great it was just never finished.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back