• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Female Lers Wanna Tickle a Guy(Lee) Through Writing Fiction?!

Tickleslave83

TMF Expert
Feel a bit shy asking this but it'd be sooo hot if some women here would tickle torture me in a fictional story! I've a vivid imagination so if you describe it well enough I'll be squirming in my seat! This can be a story written in parts by several female lers here, each taking their own turn tickling me as they choose extending the story in as much detail as possible, I need never escape! I'm not into pain, just ruthless tickling and teasing by a female ler. Let me just set up a few basic details for the premise :). My name is Stephen(Steve) please use it when reffering to my character in the story.

Premise: Stephen has been very bad. He's been going around inviting women to his house for what they thought would be drinks and fairly light innocent tickling then convincing them to let themselves be tickled naked. Despite their pleas he would continue tickling them ignoring all safewords until they pissed themselves, humiliating them. Too embarassed to admit what happened to them they have ignored it until one day they find themselves online. It seems Stephen had been secretly videotaping their torture and humiliation and making quite a profit off these videos! That's when all the girls get together and plan their revenge and a "night"(or week, month etc.) of torture and humiliation Stephen would never forget!

The Revenge Plan: To invite Stephen over for a party where he thinks he will be getting to tickle some more girls not knowing it'll be he who is to be tickled until he wets himself tonight! After plenty of drinking when Steve gets up to use the bathroom all of the girls forcibly strip him and tie him up, examining him in a degrading manner like some plaything they've just aquired. Then for a small entrance fee girls can line up, individually or in groups, to take turns tickling him any way/place/position they chose while all those waiting for their turn get to watch, cheer and comment on ways to torture him. All the while this is being filmed and broadcast live on the internet! Too bad for poor Stephen, he's incredibly shy, a real blusher!

Plot Twist: A cop arrives but she is one of Stephen's victims as well, not to mention a total domme!

A bit about Stephen(Me)to incorporate: I'm very shy about being naked in front of others, espicially women and espicially in groups! I'm ticklish everywhere, my butt/buttcrack, legs, sides and ears being notably sensitive! Being made vunerable, squirming or helpless is a huge turn on for me but one I definately don't want to admit too! I've never been intensely tickled before so all this is VERY new to me, I'd be begging and pleading like a whimpering infant very quick! Mocking, teasing and lecturing me on how this is payback or going kootchie koo, wiggling your fingers, false empathy is all very affective on me, the more pyschologically gruelling and merciless the better. Also like girls being eccentric and kinky. Girls who are extremely begruding, dominant and think of men as weak, helpless and there only for women's pleasure are turn ons too. Any female chauvenists/insane feminazis out there, I wanna be a male slave :). Ethnic women and petite women I find very attractive :). Tools: Anything you want but I like fingernails, hair and feathers/dusters etc. Prefer slow tickling by multiple girls. The more embarassing, personal, submissive and humiliating it is for me the more turned on I'll be. The more the girls doing and watching the torture get a buzz from it and act mean and indifferent to my suffering the better!

Hope someone is interested! If you do write a part leave it open so that others will get to keep tickling me. Never let my torment end conclusively!

No responses to this, I'm dissappointed so I'm bumping this thread. I'd also be up for online roleplaying :).<<<<----

I could always pretend to be female ^_^
Would you still be interested?

Hey, Tickleslave83,

I'm sorry if you haven't had anyone take you up on this yet. Honestly, my initial reaction to your post is that you obviously use your English properly, and you're good enough with descriptions to have given anyone that <I>might</I> accept your prompt probably won't be mistaken about what you want.

I'm very tempted to insist that you please write that story yourself and share it with us. I'm certain you're more likely to do a better job than anyone else, and I know those themes would be of interest to an appreciative audience of many. Please feel validated and encouraged!

I could always pretend to be female ^_^
Would you still be interested?

If you can pretend convincingly enough, ok sure :).

I'm sorry if you haven't had anyone take you up on this yet. Honestly, my initial reaction to your post is that you obviously use your English properly, and you're good enough with descriptions to have given anyone that might accept your prompt probably won't be mistaken about what you want.

I'm very tempted to insist that you please write that story yourself and share it with us. I'm certain you're more likely to do a better job than anyone else, and I know those themes would be of interest to an appreciative audience of many. Please feel validated and encouraged!

I'd be too excited writing it myself to ever finish lol. Besides I don't want to be in control of the scenario at all. I like the idea of someone sadistic writing it about me, almost feels like they'd actually doing it to me :).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back