• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 4 F/F, Forced Orgasm, Intence (Unedited)

Unedited vertion...

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler

Part 4: Smelly Kelli's Ordeal
Featuring: Paris Hilton, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian
F/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm, (FF/M, Bondage/Teasing Only)

Kelli's trip to hell would began a year ago, because of her faithful boyfriend Douglas. The two of them were at a Maxim Magazine party, because Kelli been in one of the issues and was invited with a guest. Unfortunetly for her, hotle heiris Paris Hilton was also in attendence, simply because she was born a spoilt brat. Paris was with her sister Nicky when Douglas caught her eye. The rich girl moved in like the cock hound that she is, but soon found herself shot down by Doug who was very much in love with Kelli. This did not sit well with the Hilton sisters, who felt they were the hottest thing to hit the planet since sun shine was invented. The two watched Kelli like hawks, waiting for the right moment, and when she went into the laddies room by herself they picked that moment to strike. Kelli was sprayed in the face with mace, striped naked, and tied with her own stocking. The two sister managed to sneak the naked woman out through a back door in the bath room, and took of with her in the drunk of Nicky's Lexus. Heart broken over losing his love, Douglas would have a nervouse breakdown, and end up in an asylum.

Ever since that dreadful night, Kelli became the personal plaything of Paris and her crew of crule rich bitchs. Most often they would bind her to a wrack, and tickler her mercilessly, until she was crying, and peed. As if that wasn't enough they also took great joy in using sex toys to make force her to have orgasms repeatedly until she passed out a humiliated sweaty heap. When she wasn't being demoralized by the bratty sluts, she was being pimped out by them, (mainly to Sanatore Hilary Rodham Clinton), or did odd jobs around the dungeon as alot of female slaves did. The biggest differences between being a female slave and a male slave were basicly two. One being that female slaves were aloud to wear clothing, not much, but something, while male slaves remained naked at all times. The other difference was that they were forced to indure the humilation of forced orgasm, where as the men had to endure the agony of orgasm deniel. They also nick-named her "Smelly Kelli", something she hadn't been called since 3rd grade.

Today Kelli found herself strapped onto an X-Frame, her svelt body stripped of her usual slave ware. Looking around she saw the walls of the room were covered in large mirriors, so she couldn't get away from seeing herself helpless, and humillated. Unknown to the dark haired beauty, was that another slaves was on the otherside of one of the mirriors. The man who had smiled at her the day before, more or less the reason why she was now going to be punnished, Chad. Mistress Kardashian, Richie, and Stewart, had all taken note on how the male slave had reacted when he thought they were going to punish Kelli, so they decided it would be fun to make him watch Paris work her over while they teased his dick. Unfortunetly they found themselves needed else where in the dungeon, so Kim asked her sisters Khloe and Kourtney to take their place. Both jumped at the oprotunity to torture chad, even if they were told not to tickle him, and only to tease him.

"Well Chad we certainly have a suprise for you today." said Khloe as she lead the slave into a small room, "We aren't going to tickle you at all, isn't that a nice break?" she asked.

Chad noded his head, having learned not to speak unless aked to do so. When he did that last he was flogged with a riding crop, and tickled mercilessly for an entire day. The only time Kim, Nicole, and Kimberly actualy stopped tickling him was when that female slave Kelli had shown up, and they were going to punish her, just because he had smiled in her direction. This place was bad, and these women were evil, vile infact. Some how he had to excaped, and some how he had to convince people that this place existed, the question was how.

The male slave was berought to an arched plank with chains the hung from the top, and shackles that were at the base. The blank was arched so that whomever was restrained to it, their bodies were bent back slightly, leaving them arched and feeling even more helpless. This also caused Chad to thrust his hard-on out, witch made the Kardashian sister giggle with delight. Soon the slave-boy found himself restrained, and his body pulled taught agains the cold arching wood, and he waited to see what they would do to him. What else could he do.

"Now we have a little show for you to watch, while Khloe and I have some fun with that amazing cock of yourse." said Kourtney, as she and her sister squeated down before him, "Enjoy the show."

The door to the room opened, and in walked Paris in a skin tight, hot pink catsuit. Her eye's fluttered, and she smiled cruely at the sight of Kelli on the X-Frame. Paris took extra delight in torturing the dark haired Canadian girl. It wasn't often that the hotel herris was rejected, nor was it often that she was looked over for some nobody like Kelli, or at least that was how Paris saw her. Now, as Kim had explained it, Kelli had been flirting with Chad, and Chad had been a personal conquest of Paris as well. She had found him, her sister Nicky had helped her capture him, and now this little tramp was flirting with him. Paris licked her lips at the thought of just what she was going to do to her. In a word it would be hot.

"Tickle, tickle, Kelli." said Paris as she came around to face the bound beauty, "I hear you've been a naughty girl, flirting with my new slave."

The very sound of the word tickle made Kelli wince, and being in such a vulnerable position, spread-eagle and nude, didn't help any. All her life she had been the cute girl, and the cute girl always got tickled. In school, at family gathering, out on dates. Over time she had grown to hate it, being tickled was such a turn off to Kelli that she had absolutly forbiden any of her boyfrineds from touching her feet, or her navel, because they were her two worst spot. Now that she was a slave in the Hilton dungeon, and the personal plaything of Paris, she found herself living a nightmare when ever the spoild bitch felt like tormenting her. Imaging what it would be like, to be held prisoner by someone you hated, and to have them to the one thing you simply couldn't stand to you when ever they felt like it. Not only that, but Paris also had her sister Nicky, as well as friends, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Sewart, and the Kardashian sisters who liked to play along. Out of all of them though, Nicole was the worse, and she was releaved to see Paris was alone.

Kelli shivered with desgust as she felt Paris slide a finger over the slit of her pussy. The touch of her captore made her skin crawl just as it made her loins swell. The woman's vagina was only reacting to stimulation, but not out of desire. The dark haired beauty new what she was in for, ruthless tickling, followed by forced orgasm, and then more tickling. The bound woman closed her eyes in disgust as Paris rubed her labia's, causing her to moan against her will. It sickend Kelli that this bitch was so good at working her, that she could bring her to orgasm with in minuets if she wanted to. Paris seemed to have alot of experience with women, and knew exactly how to use her fingers and tongue on them. It was the ultimate humiliation, and the spoiled heriss knew it.

"Well Kelli, are you ready?" asked Paris, "I hope so, because you have no choice do you?" she continued, with a gentle stroking of her prisoners lower belly.

"No, please mistress don't." squealed Kelli, as her lips parted into an involentary smile, "Please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha... I'm sorry, I didn't... hahahahaha, hehehehehe... please don't... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha!"

"Do you know what I did today Kelli?" the tormentore asked, "I went to see you old boy friend." she taunted, "Well he's my boy friend now, and his cock feel so good in side me." she added, "I can understand why you kept him on such a short leash.

Paris was lying of course, because shortly after Kelli was abducted Douglas had a metal break down, and was sent away to an asylum. However Kelli didn't know that, and being told over and over again that Doug was fucking around, Kelli was starting to think it could be true. Could it be? Would he cheat? Does he think I'm dead after all this time. All these things flowed through the young woman's head as she squirmed and giggled from Hilton's touch. A tear rolled down her cheek, and Paris smiled cruely, not knowing if it was from her words, or her deeds, and not really caring because either way she knew it was becuase of her that Kelli was suffering.

"Koochie Koo Kelli, don't cry, laugh." instructed Paris as her long nails rakeds up and down her prisoners tummy, "You know you love every second of it... tickle, tickle, tickle."

Kelli screamed, and began to thrash about as the torture became more vigorous. Paris began to gently stroke her labia's with one hand while continuing to torture her with the other. The heris had never done this before and the conflicting sensation were more maddening then ever. A part of the helpless slave wanted to cum, to erupt in climax, but the thought of that Hilton bitch being the person responsible brought a feeling of shame. Meanwhile the sight of her victim straining her lean body to try and eacape her restraints had Paris longing for climax herself, and wishing that any of her friends were their with her. Both women were unaware that only 10 feet away Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian were tormenting poor Chad's throbing cock to the point where he was screaming for mercy himself.

"Oh, oh god no!" exclaimed Kelli, as Paris began diddling her rose bud, "Oh no pleae don't do that, oh please mistress stop!" she begged, only to feel two hand aply presure on her hips, "Oh no, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, please stop it!" she screamed.

Paris went from ruthless tickling, and back to pussy teasing her slave over and over again. It seemed no matter what she did "Smelly" Kelli would alway tell her to stop, but every time she would go back to rubbing her snatch it was wetter then the last time. The wetter she got, the harder Hilton would tickle her, over and over again until they couldn't tell the tears for the sweat that ran down her face. Finally Paris slipped 2 fingers inside the bound woman's moist tight hole, while slipping a finger into her cute little belly button. What happened next resulted in a display of human fire works like she had never seen before.

"Oh, oh god stop.... hehehehehehe, hahahahahah, hehehehe, please mistress, don't tickle me!" she screamed followed by, "Oh no, oh don't please.... mmmmmm, oh god, mmmmmm, no, no I don't want you to do that.... mmmm, oh god... mmmm!"

Kelli was having a melt down of every sort. Physicaly, mentaly and emotional she was becoming more and more unglued. Paris would increase the vigger of one tortured act while decreasing the other. When the slave wasn't beging for the tickling to stop, she was pleading for her mistress not to force an orgasm. It was like nothing Paris had ever done to her before, and worst of all she was starting to enjoy it.

"Oh please mistress, I can't stand it, please stop, have mercy!" pleaded the helpless slave.

"Stop, now, but I've just gotten started." said Paris, "We are going to have so much fun today, I'm going to make you cum over an over again, and then I am going to tickle you because after you cum you are even more ticklish right."

The cruelty of the mistress seemed to know no limits, and true to her words she incresed the pumping off her fingers until Kelli's body could not longer ressist climax. Sweat ran donw her slender body, just as the tear rolled down her cheeks. Despite obviouse sighns of fatiege Paris continued the onslaught of torment by digging into her ribs and belly, and continued her lies of sexual liasons with Kelli's long lost love, and doing everything she could to cause her both physical and phsycalogical torture. In public Paris Hilton may have come across as a dits, looking as if she didn't know where she was half the time. However it is all a front, and in reality she is a crafty and cruel young woman, capable of much more then she lets on.

The necture of Kelli's clmax brought a smile to the face of her tormentore, as she sucked them from her finger. Paris always found the sweatest juices a woman produced were the ones that came with orgasm. Unfortunetly for her prisoner the young heiris had no intentions of stopping yet, and planed to torture the helpless woman into uncontiousness, something even she had never done before. Spreading her finger wide, and bending them into a claw like shape, Mistress Hilton dragged her nails in a circular motion over her playthind tone body, slowly working them up her tender sides.

"Oh, oh no, please mistress no more.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, I can't... hehehehe hahahaha heheheheh.... stop please stop, don't please... hahahahaha, hehehehehe!" pleaded Kelli as the nails drew closer and closer to her under arms, "Please don't, PLEASE DON'T!"

"Tickle tickle tickle, koochie koochie koo." replied Paris, revealing in ever second, every pleadful word coming from her victim, "It's so hot when you body wiggles and squerms like that, I just can understand how you could be a dead fuck in bed." she added, "Well at least thats what you ex tells me."

"LIAR!" screamed Kelli as the long nails teased the rip of her armpits, "Hahahahaha, hehehehehe... it all a lie... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahaha... Dounglas would never... hehehehe, hahahaha... fuck.... hehehehe, hahahaha... a skeazer like.... hehehehehe, hahahaha... YOU!"

The sounde of Kelli's words took the smile from her tormentores face, and brought some lagitamit joy to her. A fire lit in the Hilton girls eyes, and she was ready to choke her to death, however she knew that it would only serve to get her in trouble with her mothers, and she would probably have to take this slaves place, and Ellen Degenerouse would just love that. Instead Paris stopped everythig, and took several breaths, until the red colouring of her face turned back to the bronze of her fake tan. A minuet later Paris turned and took hold of her prey by the chin, and staired into her eyes, and a cruel smile parted her lips as she slipped her finger into the cup of Kelli's left armpit.

"Hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, stop it, stop it please. Pleaded the woman as she thrashed on the X- Frame, "Please, have mercy mistress, hahahahahaha, hehehehehe, I'm sorry... hehehe, hahaha... I'm so sorry!"

"Look at me Kelli!" demended Paris as she held her toys face firmly, "Open you eyes and look at me!" she comanded again, and was obeyed, "What you need to be reminded of is that I own you, you are my properdy and will be until I am bored with you." she informed Kelli, "Just like that man whore Chad is mine, just like Justin is mine, and every other slave in here."

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe... yes mistress... hehehehe, hahahaha... I understand!" replied Kelli as Paris licked her cheek, "Please... hahahahaha... I am sorry... hehehehe, hahaha... I belong to you, have mercy!"

"No, no, you'll know what it really means to be my property when I am done." said Hilton, "You'll never talk back a mistress or goddess her in the dungeon again." she said, "Now how about another orgasm."

"No, please don't... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please no that again!" she screamed.

Paris laughed as she pulled out a thin pink vibrato she carried on the belt of her cat suit. Turning it on, she began giving it head as the fingers on her free hand began to stoke the outer sides of Kelli's perky little tits, and teased her hard fat nipples.The sight of the sexy slave's squirming upper body made the mistress' pussy tingle and she thought about using the vibratore on herself, but she decided their would be time for that later, as she applied it to the swollen clit that was peaking out from Kelli's labia. The slave squealed as the unwanted pleasure surged through her body, causing her to thrash and groan in reluctant extasy.

"Please, oh, mmmmm, oh no... pant, pant... please not again, stop!" pleaded the spasming woman as the platic toy circled her clit over and over again.

"Come on Kelli, cum for me, cum for Mistress Paris." cooed the tormentor as he finger slipped into her victims navel, "You know you want to."

Kelli trembled and though her head back, but no sound came out. Soon her body became so exhausted that it went limp, but her face still had the look of a scream on it. Then the air retunred to her lungs, and she and the sound returned half way through her orgasm, it was the most bizarre thing Paris had ever heard, and it cause her to laugh when she heard it. Still, Kelli was contouse so she could obviously handle a little more, but alot more is what she would get, as the hands of the mistress began stroking the inner thighs of the crazed submissive.

Paris revealed in every scream, every laugh, ever pathetic pleading word that came from helpless woman. Slowly her hands slid lowere and lower down the raven hared beauties thighs, and calves. Trembling and sweaty she screamed over and over again begging for the torment to stop, but it wouldn't, not until this uppity bitch passed out from it. Soon Hilton was at her slaves feet, and the sweaty, squirming, woman knew she was in for a hellish experience. No one was alloud to go near her feet, except when she go a pedacure, and even then she needed 3 or 4 peoples to hold her down. With but the slightest storke of her nail, the mistress had her prey pleading again.

"Ahhhhhhh, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.... STOP IT, STOP IT NOW... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe, STOP, STOP, STOP!" screamed the helpless woman.

"Do you want to cum again Kelli!" asked Paris.

"NO!" Kelli exclaimed

"Tell me you want to cum again and I'll stop the tickling." said Paris, looking up at the the sweat covered face of the prisoner, "It will all be over if you let me make you cum again."

"NO!" screamed Kelli, her resolve getting weeker as the long nails worked under her toes, and down the center of her soul, "HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA... STOP IT, GET OFF MY FEET... HEHEHE, HAHAHA, HEHEHE... PLEASE!"
"Say it or I'll never stop!" exclaimed Paris, "Say it now!"

"OK... HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHE... MAKE ME CUM!" bellowed the slave.

"No, you slut!" replied Paris with an evil laugh, "Now we'll see just how long you can really take it for!"

Paris pulled back the toes on Kelli's right foot and raked mercilessly on it's sole, and under her toes. Kelli screamed like never before, but no amount of begging or pleading would make Paris stop. The long pink nails made circles, scratched her heels, and did figuer 8, causing Kelli to through her head from side to side, and bang it back wards against the padded head rest of the X-Frame. The more she screamed, the more it turned her tomentore on, and the more turned on the tormentore got the worse the torture became, until Kelli's body simply couldn't endure anymore and passed out from pure and utter exahtion.

"You bitchs!" screamed Chad, as he watched Kelli being carried away, "You evil fucking bitchs!"

To be continued...

I've been having trouble getting part 5 started so I don't know when I'll have it up.

When you said this chapter would be intense,
I never dreamed it would be this intense. :)
I tip my hat to you,
this was some of the finest writing on the forum. :D
(well, it will be after editing ;))

If you had waited just a bit it would have been posted on my birthday,
so I'll assume this was an early gift.

Thanks Slaver you totally rule. :bowing:

BTW In an hour I'll be posting my new story,
check it out at least to reply with brithday wishes.

would love to see some forced f/f foot worship. maybe eeven with clinton. Great series!

wow that was hot. can't wait for the next. hope you can figure out what you need

any reason you don't do a little basic editing and spell checking? It's insulting to us and embarrassing for you....
(meant as friendly, but sincere criticism....)

any reason you don't do a little basic editing and spell checking? It's insulting to us and embarrassing for you....
(meant as friendly, but sincere criticism....)

And what should be embarrassing for you is your show of ignorance.
If you had been following this series at all you would know that Slaver's
friend MIMI has been kind enough to edit this series for him and
this unedited version was posted to tide us over while MIMI is on a
vacation. I'm sure we'll be seeing the edited version when she gets
back. Until then we should be grateful to Slaver for posting this. :)

Thanks gang...

Thank you all for your comments and suport. In defence of my spelling issue my lap-top doesn't have a WP program, so I don't have one. Thats why MIMI has been helping me out. Next I want to do a chapter featuring Kiana Tom as the Dungeons fmistress of fitness trainer, I am just having trouble getting things started. I am going to take a break from just for the week end and see if anything comes to me. I am not going to rush this.

You could start part five showing us how Chad is tortured while watching what Kelli goes through, Ymmm...I am just sayin' LOL :angel:

You could start part five showing us how Chad is tortured while watching what Kelli goes through, Ymmm...I am just sayin' LOL :angel:

That would strickly be teasing, the Kardashian's were under orders to only tease Chad not to tickle him. I will admit that would make a cool 4.5 if I wanted to add a little something, I do have an idea, I am just not uite sure how to put it on paper. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

In defence of my spelling issue my lap-top doesn't have a WP program, so I don't have one.

Hey, that's the same reason my stories take so long to come out.
I have to transfer them from my lap-top to a computer that does
have a WP program, edit them, re-format them and then proof read
them. It would be so much quicker if I could do it all as I go but we're
in the same boat on that one.

Wow, that was a pretty sexy reveiw. I don't know why it was, but I gave me reason too... um... work out. I am glad you are enjoying it, though I noticed you didn't coment much on this chapter. I am still working out in my head what part 5 will be like, but it revolve around the the slave exercise regament and feature Special Guest ler Kiana Tom (See below). And just so everyone knows I have gotten part 4 back from MIMI and I will post the edited copy when I do a collective posting, and that will be when I have writen The chapter where Chad cums (That will mark the end of at least the first Volume).

Grrraaaaawl…. I am waiting for Chad to simply COME… Why do readers have to suffer as well……Grrrrrrrrrrr! LOL. Huh, SlaverTickler? You are accountable to this… .

You deserve to suffer you sick female ler lol.

finally had a chance to catch up, very nice indeed..

Thanks.

By the way Miss Rhonda Lee Quaresma has given me the ok to use her name in my story. For those of you who might not remember Rhonda is the lady body builder I posted about once. She is extreamly ticklish and claims to be a 10 everywhere. In fact she say it hurts to be tickled. She will be in the Mistress of Fitness chapter with Kiana Tom, so chads world just went from bad to "OH FUCK!".

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back