• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something from Ringdivas hopefully soon?

pips33pips

TMF Expert
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place (my apologies if I'm not), but I did get a response from Ringdivas about some possible upcoming tickle matches and I've added the response below:

"Just wanted to let you know that we've haven't forgotten about you guys. I
know it seems as if we have but we have had so many different genres to
cover with mma and boxing fans now being included. But again we DO plan to
create more tickle videos in the future. We do hope though that our videos
will be better received with more constructive criticsm but again thats not
anything that you or I can control and that will not deter us from releasing
more tickle wrestling clips."

So hopefully they will put some out sooner than later. I'm sure some emails from you guys wouldn't hurt :)

You can email them at http://www.ringdivashop.com/catalog/contact_us.php

Thanks,
Pips

RingDivas. What part of: post sample clips. Do you not find constructive.

I know it is not normally your policy to post sample clips but a lot of people on this forum don't, or rarely, purchase full clips without seeing a sample. Especially at $40 a pop.

I can understand your point of view that you don't post sample clips for any of your other clip genres so why give the tickling community special treatment, but if you really want to make a serious go of catering for the tickling community then its important you understand how essential a preview clip is for someone with a tickle fetish.

That comment may sound incredibly biased but when considering buying a tickling clip the only criteria it really has to fill is that the model is ticklish. No amount of photo stills or description can ever really substitute for a minute preview just to check how genuine the reaction of the model is. You can have the hottest model, the best tickler and your all time favourite fantasy scenario but if the ticklee is faking or overreacting the clip isn't worth a damn.

I shudder to think how much cash i've wasted over the years, some clips i've watched half way then deleted them, and like many other people here can't trust every description and need to see a sample to avoid getting burned again.

I can say hand on heart, that if i didn't have a tickle fetish and was your business advisor i would reccomend you post sample clips, in my honest opinion the only way they wouldn't improve your sales was if the clips themselves sucked. Check out clips4sale and look at the 10 most successful producers of tickling clips, i'd be amazed if at least 9 didn't post sample clips here.

You may not want to go down this road, its up to you, but a lot of what went on last time began as constructive criticism, getting a bit out of hand when an over zealous fan of yours jumped and poked a stick in the wasps nest, but suggestions of sample clips and breaking the $40 clips into cheaper segments were intended as advice not abuse.

I've already suggested to them they do a tickling video encorporated with backstage brawls. The tickling ones they've done don't really have great shots or continuous tickling, or even tomenting tickling. My suggestion was a backstage brawl where there are no announcers, closeup shots, and if someone, like So Cal Val was destroyed, beaten up etc.. and then with had her shoes and socks removed and she was merciously tickled from laughing to crying maybe even being bound that would be one great video. I've told several people about this and they are all excited and ready to purchase should it ever actually be made.
Ring Divas does make good vids and could make some great tickling ones, but the tickling has to be more tormenting, more continuous, and not as silly.

Any updates here?

Ringdivas just signed Lacey Von Erich, who wrestles barefoot per the family tradition. Would be fun to see something with her involved...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back