PDA

View Full Version : I think there should be a seperate forum for emotional support

tickleteasing
03-30-2008, 04:36 PM
I believe there should be a forum for support you know for those of us who need advice. I mean I know we have the general forum, its just that I think when people post to the general forum sometimes asking for advice people might take it as looking for drama. There should be a section for those simply wanting a shoulder to cry on. Just a suggestion.

Moses25
04-11-2008, 08:14 PM
I think that's a great idea, especially since there are those on the mod squad who indeed misconstrue genuine need for attention-seeking drama.

Cheers. :twohugs:

chicago
04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
This is a fetish site, not a self-help, get/give advice site. I think the general discussion forum is the place to go when asking for advice. I doubt if the mods made an entire section for people asking advice that it would get much attention.

BrightEyes1082
04-11-2008, 11:54 PM
This is a fetish site, not a self-help, get/give advice site. I think the general discussion forum is the place to go when asking for advice. I doubt if the mods made an entire section for people asking advice that it would get much attention.

I have to agree here... I mean, come on.