• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic of Last Resort Part 5 F/M

Smiling Ivy

Thank you all for your positive responses!

There is a lot more in store for Kevin and Ellie. As long as people are still interested, I will keep writing! :)

Once again, you need to be over 18 to read this story. If you are offended by sexual tickling, forced bondage and adult situations, please don't continue reading. For everyone, please enjoy the continuing adventures of Kevin and Ellie.

A New Twist

Kevin woke up to the sounds of erotic moaning. Lying next to him, his wife writhed naked, still deeply asleep. He watched in fascination as her hips moved in rhythmic circles, taut thighs pressed tightly together. Her breath came faster and faster as she moved towards her climax. His eyes were drawn to her parted lips as she sighed in orgasmic release. As her body relaxed in bliss, Ellie snuggled up to him and slide an arm around his waist. It was one of the most beautiful things that Kevin had ever seen.

Unfortunately, Kevin couldn’t fully appreciate the moment without severe penalty. The chastity device cut off his natural reaction to Ellie’s unconscious spectacle. His testicles throbbed with a dull aching from almost two weeks of pent up lust. Kevin hadn’t ever been an overtly emotional man, but he had felt close to tears for the past few days. The sexual frustration was unbearable.

His own imagination was his worst enemy. In the worst moments of frustration, he could almost feel the brush of lips on the head of his cock. The occasional dribbling of pre-cum tickled and teased him mercilessly. It was a never-ending cycle of increasing sexual anticipation.

His body had developed new erogenous zones to compensate for the chastity device denying Kevin sexual release. His balls and nipples had become exponentially sensitive. Even the touch of his clothing could make him ache with longing. His neck and ears were newly discovered pleasure centers. He could hardly stand to have Ellie kiss his cheek because her warm breath whipped his sex drive into a frenzy.

Of course each night without fail, Ellie locked him up on their bed and completed Dr. Mallory’s therapy treatments. He laughed and screamed while Ellie tickled every inch of his body. Her technique had become more refined and precise over the two weeks. She masterfully built up both the erotic and ticklish tension until both were inextricably intertwined. The intense tickling that used to alleviate his lust was much less effective. Ellie blossomed under Dr. Mallory’s therapy. She had become more comfortable with her power and her sexuality. She openly touched herself while administering the ticklish torments prescribed by the doctor. The sight of it was a torture to Kevin in itself.

Also, Kevin’s body had not become desensitized in the least. He thought that it was because the chastity device was making his body more sensitive. Kevin even called Dr. Mallory to see if they could continue the therapy without the chastity device but it was no use. He didn’t even get to speak to the doctor. Her assistant merely told him that he had to be patient. Dr. Mallory had not authorized any changes to Kevin’s treatment. The assistant suggested meditation and hung up on him.

Kevin gently moved Ellie’s arm and got out of bed. He went to take a freezing cold shower. He had been taking at least three a day. The sting of the water numbed his body temporarily and brought a semblance of peace. He didn’t know what he would do if even that stopped working.

Speaking of work, tax season was coming to a close and Kevin was busier than ever. Panicked clients filing last minute demanded his undivided attention. The chaos was a welcomed respite for him. Ever since he could remember, immersing his mind in numbers could override the impulses of his body. He would forget to eat or drink for hours. It was even more so wearing the chastity device.

Kevin was loath to get out of “the zone” mentally because of the sexual frustrations that flooded his system. He had become immune to small distractions and didn’t even hear people talking to him until they called his name several times. His boss had even complimented Kevin on his efficiency this tax season and mentioned a possible raise.

The only glitch at work was a new temp, Carrie, the company had hired to help out during the last weeks of tax season. She was a young, voluptuous co-ed working towards her bachelor’s degree at the local college. She alone had noticed that Kevin avoided the female employees like the plague. Although she never bothered him in his office, Carrie would find excuses to be near him in the break room and even in the parking lot when he left for the day. She giggled while he stammered and tried to escape her playful advances. He supposed that he could report her behavior to human resources but they might not believe him. What if she played innocent and accused him of harassment instead? He couldn’t risk drawing negative attention at work. It was the only safe haven he had from the constant sexual frustration.

Kevin got dressed and went to the kitchen. He put three granola bars and a thermos of coffee in his backpack so that he could avoid Carrie and the break room entirely. He grabbed his keys and left for work.

Kevin made it from the parking lot to his office without talking to anyone. He turned on his computer and got immediately to work. The hours whizzed by without notice. During the moments when Kevin stopped to eat a granola bar or drink some coffee, Carrie would just “happen” to walk by his door. She would always stop and smile. In the moment before he looked away, Kevin’s body grew warm and tingly. His cock strained against the unforgiving metal. Carrie fluttered her fingers in a playful wave and Kevin could swear he felt them tickling his skin!

Most staff was gone when Kevin left for the night. He could hardly believe it was ten o’clock. He was about to call Ellie on his cell phone when he heard someone approach him in the parking garage. It was Carrie. Kevin’s heart hammered in his chest.

“Hey Kevin,” she said smiling, “You’re working late tonight!”

“What are you doing here so late?” he asked avoiding her eyes and fumbling with his keys.

“I went out for drinks with some of the girls straight from work. They dropped me off so I could get my car.”

She was so close to Kevin now that he could smell the sweet rum on her breath. He knew he couldn’t let her drive in that condition.

“You really shouldn’t drive, Carrie,” he said still looking away.

“Awwww, are you worried about me?” she said teasingly.

Suddenly, she pressed her body next to his and put her hand behind his head.

“Aren’t you just my knight in shining armor?” she purred into his ear.

Kevin giggled nervously and couldn’t move. His body betrayed him as the lust fired through his veins.

“Is my knight ticklish?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

Carrie slid her hand down and tickled his ribs. Kevin shuddered and laughed out loud but still his body refused to move. She took advantage of his paralysis to untuck his shirt and dig her fingertips in. The electric shock of skin-to-skin contact finally mobilized Kevin. He launched himself backward and ended up with his back against his car. Carrie moved forward in response and her hand reached out to touch the crotch of his pants. Kevin realized in horror that she would feel the metal of the chastity device and know his secret! He would never be able to handle the humiliation and shame. He took hold of her wrist just in time but Carrie’s other hand shot out and tickled him again. When he started laughing, she pulled on the wrist that he was holding and yanked him off balance. In a flash she was behind him with her arms around his waist.

“NONONONONONONONONO!” Kevin screamed in his mind but he was too afraid to scream out loud in case someone else from the office had stayed late. If anyone heard even the echo of his laughter they might come and investigate.

Kevin shook with silent guffaws while the temptress played her fingers up and down his sides. She was young and strong. Kevin, weakened by the insistent tickling, couldn’t shake her off. He thought he would go insane from holding back the laughter. Somehow it was worse than when Ellie tickled him at home. The unfamiliar touch of this young, sexy woman teased and tortured him in completely new ways. His body felt feverish. Every stroke of her fingers tickled fiercely. No matter how Kevin twisted or bucked, Carrie’s nubile body cleaved to him and held on tightly.

“Hahahahaha, heeeheeeheee, you, hee, haaaave t-to st-toooooopppp,” he hissed.

Carrie was enjoying herself thoroughly. She laughed loudly unafraid of who might hear. In her slightly inebriated state, she found the situation hysterical. She enjoyed the power she had over her handsome, shy co-worker. She continued to tickle him, poking her fingers into his wiggling hips.

“Pleeeeeeeease, hahahahahahaa, I’m beg-ggggging youuuuu,” croaked Kevin in a hoarse whisper.

Carrie stopped tickling him for a moment but still held his waist tightly.

“I’ll stop on one condition.”

Kevin gasped in ragged breaths.

“Anything,” he said foolishly.

“You have to let me tickle you a little bit every day,” said Carrie smiling.

“What?! Are you crazy? No!” cried Kevin.

“Listen,” she said, “My contract is over at the end of next week. Tax season is finished and they don’t need me any more. Let me tickle you a little every day and I’ll stop tickling you right now. If you don’t, I’m going to keep tickling you and I am going to tell every woman in the office how ticklish you are. You have to work with them all year long. I wonder how many of them will take advantage of your weakness?”

Kevin slumped in defeat. He nodded sadly in agreement; he knew when he was beat. Carrie jumped and clapped her hands like a little girl who just got a pony. She threw her arms around him and pressed her firm breasts against him. Kevin’s body reacted predictably. His cock tried valiantly to achieve an erection and was thwarted by the chastity device. The war of frustration continued with his body as the battlefield.

Blushing, Kevin extricated himself from Carrie’s embrace and got into his car. For a split second he considered giving her a ride home so she wouldn’t drive while intoxicated. The thought barely completed itself before he knew it was a terrible idea. He pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of his wallet and unrolled the window half an inch down. He slipped the bill through the crack.

“Here,” he said, “Call yourself a cab to get home.”

Carrie accepted the money and smiled.

“You are a real sweetheart, you know that?” she said.

“You can pay me back on Monday,” said Kevin firmly.

His stern demeanor didn’t deter Carrie. She blew him a kiss.

“Consider it a date!” she teased.

Kevin started the engine and pulled out of the parking garage. He was frustratingly aroused and angry about this new development. Carrie was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Kevin drove past his exit on the highway and kept on driving. He didn’t know where he was going. He needed to clear his head.

He didn’t want Ellie to worry so he called her on his cell.
Ellie picked up on the first ring and sounded relieved to hear from him.

“Kev!” she cried, “Are you still at work, baby?”

The concern and love in her voice softened his mood a little. He remembered why he was going through all of this. He loved his wife and wanted to be able to make love to her. But things were not what he imagined they would be. He never dreamed he would have his cock trapped in a chastity device and have to submit to tickle torture on a nightly basis. Now a co-worker was extorting him into being her private tickle toy. Kevin was overwhelmed and needed a night off. Hell, he deserved a night off.

“No, I just left work,” began Kevin, “Ellie, I’m not coming home tonight.”

“What? Where are you going?” asked Ellie getting upset.

“I don’t know. I need to think – about everything. I just need a night to myself with therapy and no tickling. Things are way out of control.”

“Kevin, baby, I’m worried about you. Please come home.”

“No,” said Kevin firmly, “I love you very much but I need to be by myself. I’ll be home tomorrow and then we can talk.”

Before Ellie could reply Kevin hung up and turned off his phone. He wasn’t sure where he was going but he felt more free than he had in a long time. He turned on the radio and drove into the night.

Ellie was really worried about Kevin. She’d never heard him like that before and it terrified her. Not knowing what else to do, she searched for the emergency number that Dr. Mallory had given her. If this wasn’t an emergency, she didn’t know what was. Kevin was clearly having a break down. Ellie took a deep breath and dialed the number.

A pleasant female voice answered the phone.

“Dr. Mallory’s office. Can I help you?”

“Um, yes, this is Ellie Kinsey and Dr. Mallory gave me this number for emergencies,” said Ellie on the verge of tears.

“What is the problem, Mrs. Kinsey? Is there a problem with the chastity device?”

“No, it’s not that. I think my husband is having a break down. He just called me from work and said he isn’t coming home! I am so worried about him. This isn’t like him at all.”

“And had you already completed the assigned therapy for this evening, Mrs. Kinsey?”

“No, we were supposed to have done it when he got home from work,” replied Ellie.

“Oh dear,” said the voice on the other end of the line, “That is a problem. Don’t worry Mrs. Kinsey. We’ll find your husband and bring him home to you.”

“You – you will? How?” asked Ellie, surprised.

“The is a GPS locator in all of our chastity devices. It will be no problem to find him. Although because he did not complete tonight’s therapy, we will have to bring him back to the clinic and administer it there. It is imperative that Kevin remains on schedule. We will bring him back to you in the morning safe and sound, Mrs. Kinsey. I promise.”

“Oh thank you!” cried Ellie feeling much better.

“It is not a problem, Mrs. Kinsey,” said the woman and she hung up the phone.

As Ellie fell asleep feeling relieved, Kevin had stopped at an all night diner for some coffee and pie. He asked the waitress about motels in the area and she mentioned two that were worth looking into. He didn’t notice the black van that pulled into the diner’s parking lot. He didn’t notice the two hulking men dressed in black either – not until they came up behind him when he went back to his car. A cloth was pressed to his mouth as he struggled. Then his world went black…

wonderful post

Hello. Thanks for the next chapter of this very nice story. I wish i can change with Kevin more, more more Thanks for writing f-m stories

cu smellking

Agreed. This is still marvelous.

This story is amazing!!!!!
I hope you have the next chapter ready soon...I can't wait to see it.

Thanks

Excellent Series. Well written. And changes just enough to keep you wondering what's next.

Please continue...

more more more more!!!

oh and sorry for not replying earlier but been off line for a week

Another great chapter in this epic.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Bump. I would love to see Part 6 since this has been an amazing series so far!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back