• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Witness [ff/f]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
**Please note that this story might contain minors. For those of you who are offended by this, please skip over this thread. I have no way of knowing their ages, as you will soon discover.**

I attend a local college that is about a half hour away from my house. I am a commuter and, as such, usually fall into the commuter doldrums on the way back from a hard day at class. Somewhere along my route home, however, there must be some sort of private school because I always see hordes of high school aged students walking in uniforms. Some of them are very cute girls, so I always try to peak over to them while I am driving, also trying to avoid any accidents. Well, as luck would have it, my eyes were feasted to a wonderful treat today....

I don't know what started it, but I am glad it did.. I was stuck at a red light and noticed some girls walking on the sidewalk... These three girls were walking side by side and they were all relatively attractive. They were each wearing plaid skirts and knee-socks (or whatever they are called). They each also wore a blouse that happened to look more like a man's dress shirt. Well, for some reason, they stopped walking and the two girls on the end each grabbed an arm of the middle girl and pulled them out so that she was in a "T" position. What happened next would make me hope that there would be some malfunction in the light... Each girl on the side pulled the middle girl's arm onto their shoulders and held it in place with one of their own arms, ensuring the middle girl no way of bringing her arms down. They then took their free hands and began to tickle the poor girl senseless. They tickled her on her ribs, under her arms, on her stomach...any spot that was accessible. The poor girl was jumping up and down trying to free her arms from their clutches and end the torture that she was obviously enduring. Her hair was flying in the breeze and, although I had my radio on too loud and could not hear, her facial reactions assured that she was laughing at the top of her lungs. Two other girls stopped and watched as the ticklers did their chore, each watching girl laughing at our poor, ticklish female. Being an avid foot tickler, I thought I would be in for a treat when the girl who was being tickled began to kick and, in one fateful kick, her shoe went flying off of her foot and her leg landed in the arms of one of the watching girls. But she just put her foot down, unfortunately:(

So it was at this time that my mind became aware of all of the honking that was occuring... At first, I thought that other motorists were beeping in appreciation... Reality quickly set in, however, as I looked ahead and noticed the green light. Oh well...the other people can wait:) How often do you get to see something like that??

~~Old English~~

I'm sure I called you a lucky sod once before. You have the darndest luck.:D

I am afraid that I must show my lack on intelligence and ask what a "sod" is...

In the words of the late, great Shemp Howard of the Three Stooges...

TickleMantis: You're one lucky sod...
OldEnglish: Them's are fighting words in my country.
Tickle Mantis: Oh yah? You wanna fight?
OldEnglish: Well, we're not in my country...

Happy Tuesday everyone:)

~~OldEnglish~~

Ya should've turned your radio down so ya could hear the "real" music!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back