• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Results are in for the 2007 GFA's!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks.

The voting for this years awards was the largest that we have yet. Some of the catagories were neck and neck right up to the last votes made on the final night of voting. A fantastic turnout.

We give a big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of them this year. And our congratulations to the winners!

The results are here !

Myriads

Heartiest congratulations to all winners! My special kudos to Bandito as 2007's Best Artist... a very well deserved honor, my friend!

I'd like to extend my thanks to those who supported my nomination through this year's contest: grateful thanks to you, Izzy, for the nomination, and to Kal for the your second! My deepest thanks to Milagros, Robace, Darth V, and Raphael Sorel for your votes! Every one very much appreciated! :D

Heartiest congratulations to all winners! My special kudos to Bandito as 2007's Best Artist... a very well deserved honor, my friend!

I'd like to extend my thanks to those who supported my nomination through this year's contest: grateful thanks to you, Izzy, for the nomination, and to Kal for the your second! My deepest thanks to Milagros, Robace, Darth V, and Raphael Sorel for your votes! Every one very much appreciated! :D

Special thanks and kudos right back at ya, my good friend.

You would have most certainly gotten my vote for this award. You give more to this community than most could even aspire to.

You make me work harder, and want to contribute more.

Thank you for your kind words, your amazing contributions, your delightful artwork, and your incredible comments.

I salute you, my friend.

Congrats to all the winners for 2007.

I did a goofy little pic to say 'thank you' for giving Lotus and I such an honor. It can be found here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=123916

~The Deeto

B

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back