• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Samms Tickling Scene Images m/f

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Emma Samms Tickling Scene Images m/f

Well, it took 15 years, but I finally got my hands on a video tape which contains a tickling scene with Emma Samms. My first and most favorite tickling mainstream scene. I'll be posting still photos of the scene this week... the first 8 are at this link:

Emma Samms Tickling Scene Images 1

I'll put the rest up this week and hopefully soon a clip...

I tried that link, and it said that the site was down right now.
Blasted Geoshitties. I have 3 sites on there and thank god only one has had the bandwidth notice....

Can't Wait

Can't wait to see these pics! I hope the problem gets resolved soon... perhaps there's someone else who could post them for you on another site?

Great job in finding them!!

Bandit

I have the clip on video. It is very good. It's brief, John James simply runs his finger up her foot, but it's EMMA SAMMS damnit!

Geocities sucks

Well, I should have known better. This really stinks. I just uploaded the last photos and they are at the following web pages:

Emma Samms Tickling 1
Emma Samms Tickling 2
Emma Samms Tickling 3
Emma Samms Tickling 4

This is real bad. I can't even check to see if the pages are okay, because I've exceeded the bandwidth allowed.

Well, I have another idea in case you can't check these pages... send an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll send a zip file with the 25+ photos I've got to any and all who are interested. 1.04 MB; not that big, I think. How's that sound?

BTW. This is a scene from the Colbys. It aired in 1986 I think in the season's finale of the the first season. I never cared for either Dynasty nor the Colbys, but I've always thought Emma was hot. Imagine, I watched the series just to get a glimpse of Emma, and one day she gets her gorgeous feet tickled...

What else can one ask for?

(Aside from being John James when they shot that scene...) :D

The only thing missing now is that I find a way to make a clip...

Page 1 is great! Too bad the quality of VCR's wasn't better back then.

I can't get any pictures to show up on pages 2-4 though... any ideas?

Thanks for doing this!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back