• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa & Dungeon (Part 5 teaser)

Not a lot to this teaser, but I thought any of you would like to see that I am working on it, even if this is all I've got done so far. Kiana will be a special guest ler, though I haven't decided if it will be F/M or if it will be Kiana tormenting a group of males (that might be tougher to write but more interesting as well.) Thank you all for the huge suport of this serries, I am really enjoying writing it, but it wouldn't be half as much fun if you weren't showing the love to this ol' Canuckle Head :D

Part 5: The Mistress of Fitness
Featuring: Kiana Tom

"Oh god please, don't do that, please stop!" begged Chad as he watch Paris ruthlessly scrabble her fingers over Kelli's feet, "Ah, ow, oh my god, let cum, please I'm begging!" he added in responce to the Kardashian sisters licking and sucking at his balls and cock, "You bitch's, you evil fucking bitches!"

Suddenly the door to the little room the trio had been in opened and a shadowie figuer stepped in. The two girls stood up and backed away from chad as she moved forward, goddess Kathy had heard about the little play time Paris and her friends hads shcedualed for themselves. Looking over chads sweaty, helples form hanging from his restraints, she almost smiled. Keeping a strong front, she turned to face the two Kardashian's, prepared to scolled them when she saw Paris sitting on a chair on the otherside of the glass, slave girl Kelli being carried off by two other slaves.

"What the hell were you three doing?" demanded Kathy, "I thought I told you girls this one was off limits until the Auction in a few days!" she exclaimed "Do you two know how much trouble you would be in if you had made him cum early, remember what happened to the last woman who did that, and she wasn't a Mistress either she was a Goddess member!"

"We're sorry Goddess." said the two mistress', both shivering as they remembered the punishment for getting a slave off earlier them he's allowe, "What do you want us to do now?"

"Well he's been here for a couple of days now, 3 if I remember correctly." said Kathy with a thoughtful grin, "Why don't you take him to the gym and introduce him to our hounerary member, and Mistress of Fitness."

"Mmmmm, thats sound taisty," repleid Klhoe, "Is it ok if.."

"No, you're forbiden to watch her work him over, now get to it, or I'll strap you onto that thing." Kathy threatened.

Introducing Rhonda Lee...

Oh yay, Kiana Tom. I can't wait. :D

I've just gotten the OK to add Rhonda Lee Quarisma (sp). I sent her a copy of the story and she said she wants to be in it, so it will be a FF/M story. I am going to pick up a book that will help make this chapter a bit more interesting :D. I've attached a picture of Rhoda Lee with this post, you've got to admit she would make an intimadating ler to say the least :D

oh sounds like total blast can't wait for the full thing
:3poke::2poke:

lol I'm sure I will ^-^
lol if you like to ensure it then have me as one of the slaves that got free but not far and they are showing what happens to slaves that try to get away XD
no no you don't need to do that but hope it gave you a idea for your story :3poke:

I'm sure it will happen...

lol I'm sure I will ^-^
lol if you like to ensure it then have me as one of the slaves that got free but not far and they are showing what happens to slaves that try to get away XD
no no you don't need to do that but hope it gave you a idea for your story :3poke:

hey what would a slave story be with out an atempt escape. First I need to do a punishment for a Mistress/Goddess who lets a slave cum before he is supose to. I'm not going to say who it will be, mainly because I don't know yet. It will probably be the little Asian guy (I really need to give him a name), after all Justin is set to meet up with the Olsin Twins soon enough, and Chad will be on the Auction Block soon.

Last edited:
hey what would a slave story be with out an atempt escape. First I need to do a punishment for a Mistress/Goddess who lets a slave cume before he is supose to. I'm not going to say who it will be, mainly because I don't know yet. It will probably be the little Asian guy (I really need to give him a name), after all Justin is set to meet up with the Olsin Twins soon enough, and Chad will be on the Auction Block soon.

how about chang or lee for the asain guy and how about goddess Kim Basinger?? lol and can I be the one to lead or try the fail escape??Pretty please, pretty please with cherries on top XD

how about chang or lee for the asain guy and how about goddess Kim Basinger?? lol and can I be the one to lead or try the fail escape??Pretty please, pretty please with cherries on top XD

Well the fact that he doesn't have a name has sort of become a running gag in the story. Having Chad think "What the heck is his name?" is sort of funny. As for the woman to be punnished I was thinking it would be cool if Kathy Hilton found herself the victim of her own rules. Either that or Ivanka Trump, she is super hot. But what ever I decide I will try to make it as intense as I can.

You see when a mistress or goddess (depending on their age and status) makes the mistake of letting a (male) slave cum she isn't just punished, but she is punnished infront of a group of slaves. Just imagine the further humiliation of being tickled mercilessly and then forced to orgasim in front of a group of man-whore slave boys. That would be brutal.

Well the fact that he doesn't have a name has sort of become a running gag in the story. Having Chad think "What the heck is his name?" is sort of funny. As for the woman to be punnished I was thinking it would be cool if Kathy Hilton found herself the victim of her own rules. Either that or Ivanka Trump, she is super hot. But what ever I decide I will try to make it as intense as I can.

You see when a mistress or goddess (depending on their age and status) makes the mistake of letting a (male) slave cum she isn't just punished, but she is punnished infront of a group of slaves. Just imagine the further humiliation of being tickled mercilessly and then forced to orgasim in front of a group of man-whore slave boys. That would be brutal.

^-^ all sounds good to me just thought I put out some Ideas :D

^-^ all sounds good to me just thought I put out some Ideas :D

Hey nothing I like better then to read ideas, it saves me the trouble of thinking up my own ideas lol. Honestly though if someone has an idea, and I can work it into the serries I will be more then happy to do so, and give them credit for it. The best has been the suport from the female members of the comunity. When writing F/* stuff it's cool to get some strong responces.

I've just gotten the OK to add Rhonda Lee Quarisma (sp). I sent her a copy of the story and she said she wants to be in it, so it will be a FF/M story. I am going to pick up a book that will help make this chapter a bit more interesting :D. I've attached a picture of Rhoda Lee with this post, you've got to admit she would make an intimadating ler to say the least :D

Hmm, Rhonda Lee. Oh, you've attached a pic. Well, I'll just have a little look at tha... (drool...)
(drools all over computer, get's electrocuted) OUCH!!! Wow, Rhonda lee and Kiana Tom?
I really can't wait now. :D

I'm going to get down to it and write part 5 on the week end, being that I don't have any plans other then the Munch of friday.

Awesome story man!

It's just a bit hard to get into it when I keep seeing really bad spelling mistakes. No offense to you dude, I just think if you did a quick spell-check, you'd be pretty much perfect.

Thanks again.

Awesome story man!

It's just a bit hard to get into it when I keep seeing really bad spelling mistakes. No offense to you dude, I just think if you did a quick spell-check, you'd be pretty much perfect.

Thanks again.

Check out the 1st 3 parts they've been spell checked. MIMI does it for me as I finnish each part. Part 4 doesn't have the spell checked vertion yet (I guess I should put that up). Anyway I am glad you enjoyed the teaser.

it's with MIMI now...

I just sent part 5 to MIMI, so when she has time I'm guessing shell give it her magic touch. I won't be home untill Sunday so that is the best you will get, if MIMI can get it back to me by then.

THANK YOU MIMI!
ST

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back