• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day at the tickle surgery (part 1) M/FF

doctortickler

TMF Poster
I've had this idea for a while, I would like to write a seiries of tickle story's all under one title. All ticklees will be female and over the age of twenty. I've been slightly indulgant as I play the leading role Dr Tickle in his surgery. Hope you like the first one, let me know what you think! Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Dr Tickle sat at his desk waiting for the first patient of the day, a knock came at the door.

"Come in" Called Dr Tickle in a freindly manner.

The door opened, in walked a lady, she was 5'7" full figiured, with soft brown eyes, dark brown hair that was short and stylish and she had a great smile.

"Good morning Clair, how are you today?" asks the dr

"I'm good thanks, looking forward to my tickle!" Replies Claire who was a regular at the tickle surgery.

"I'm glad you've brought that up, today your feet will be tickled very thuroughly and this may take some time." Explains Dr Tickle

Clair's eyes lit up and she asks; "When do we start?"

Dr replies; "If you remove your shoes and lay on the table I will begin!"

It was a nice summers day so Clair was waring a summer skirt and open top shoes that complimented her feet very well. She sliped off her shoes and got onto the table, dr Tickle came over and placed each leg into a special leather holder that held the leg in place but was very comfortable.

"How does that feel?" asks the dr.

"It feel fine dr" Clair replies.

"Then we'll begin" says dr Tickle.

He starts with some feathers, tickling all over her feet and between her toes, this was pleasant to Clair as her feet where ticklish but not over sensitive.

"Your feet look as loverly as ever, you really look after them and enjoy tickling them!" remarks the dr.

"Mmmmm, thank you dr" Clair replies with a big smile, she gone a nice rosey colour as well.

Now the brushes where out, she felt these, her toes began to wriggle as the dr stroked them over the soles of her feet, she felt a tingling sensation shoot through her body every time a brush stroked her soft soles. By now Clair was smiling but not laughing, she didn't like to let dr know when it tickled if she could help it.

"I'm going to tickle your toes now" remark dr Tickle.

Clair took a deep breath as her toes where ticklish when it came to brushes, she felt a one stroke between her little toes on her her left foot, she quivered as the brush reached between each toe until the brush had reached her little toes on the right foot. He continued to tickle the tops of her toes and between the balls of her feet and toes, she clenched and flinched, the tickling continued with very little break between each brush that was used.
Now a pastry brush was picked up and used for her arches and soles, this made her giggle as it tickled very nicely.

"Heehehhhee, oohh, that tickles hmmmn hehe......" Claire comented while giggling.

"We're slightly more sensitive today, how will you be when I have to tickle with my fingers hey?" the dr remarked with a big grin on his face.

"Hehh I hehe don't kno know, I might haha scream the pla place down hmmhhmmhmm..." Clair replied.

Now for those heals a strong bristled brush was used, Clair felt this very much, it really tickled as her heals wheren't that ticklish, however this was diferant, she jumped a bit as the brush stroked around them. A soft brush swept over the tops of her feet and around her ankles, this was slightly less ticklish but a nice sensation all the same, she knew that soon it would be time for the dr to tickle with his fingers, this will really tickle she thought, so she enjoyed this pleasant tickle for as long as it would last. A few more brushes where used to tickle around her feet until it was time for a more intense tickle!

Dr Tickle put down a brush and didn't pick another one up, Clair took a deap breath then blew out in antisipation, she knew what was comming, she could see the mischief writen on the dr's face.

"Now I'm going to tickle your bare feet very intensly, I know it'll tickle a lot but it's got to be done, now just relax and let me tickle!" dr Tickle said with a huge smile on his face.

"Ok I'll try" Clair replied quickly so she could try and concerntraite on not laughing histericly.

She layed back and looked up at the ceiling so as to not see when the tickling would begin, she waited and then.....the first stroke came, from the heal right up to the toes, the sensation shot through her body like electricity, first the right foot then the left. Clair laughed out loud, wiggling her feet as best she could and clenching her toes, but it was no good, the tickling just kept comming. The dr gently tickled the tops and bottoms of her toes at the same time, this made Clair scream out because it tickled so much. So that Clair could catch her breath back dr tickled the tops of her feet and her ankles, this was very pleasant for Clair.

"Are you ready for some more now?" dr asks kindly.

"hhmmmhhhmmmhhhmmm, ooooh, yes please." giggled Clair.

Dr stroked the tops of her feet for a little longer before sliding to the sides of them, the intence tickling began again, her heals, her arches, the tips of her toes, her sides, the balls and the toes where tickled and tickled, Clair laughed out loud, then just as she thaught it couldn't get any worse the dr began to tickle using his nails, Clair screamed with laughter, there was no escape from the tickling.

Now the tickling stopped and dr released her legs. "Now it's time for a tickle wash." exclaimed the dr.

"OOooh what's that?" asks Clair.

"Come with me and all will be revealed" says the dr.

Clair got off the table and followed dr Tickle into another room, it was a wet room with a table that had a plastic curtian with slits for the legs to go through, so as the feet would get wet and not anywhere els. Clair got on the table and slid her legs thruogh the slits. She heard a shower turn on, she could hear the water running, she could only immagine what would happen next. As the water first made contact with her feet she was surprised at how much it tickled, the water was warm and Clair quite liked this sensation. After a minuite or two she felt something cold drizzling over her feet, it was soap, the dr spread the soap evenly over her feet and began to work it and larther it up. Now her feet where slippery, dr begann to slide his fingers over her feet, it tickled a lot, Clair tried to hold her feet in place but found it dificult, then came back the shower, so many diferant sensations to feel.

After her feet had been washed and dried Clair had to go back to the origianal table and be clamped again. Now oil was applied to her feet.

Dr Tickle explained; "Before I give your feet a massage i'm going to tickle them with a brush to see how this tickles?"

Clair replied with a grin and said; "I can tell you how it'll tickle..... alot, that's hoooooooooooooow mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Before Clair could finsh her sentance the tickling began, the bush had plastic bristles with nobly end, this was great for tickling feet with oil on them as it glided over them with little or no effort. Clair felt shivers up her spine as the brush done it's work, then a shoe polish brush was used, this had an equaly good effect, Clair was laughing once more.

Now the tickling stopped and her legs unclamped, as each leg was freed the dr held her leg and gave her foot a tickle with his hands, her feet still had oil on them.

"Well done Clair, I'm very pleased with you and now you will enjoy a massage."
Commented dr Tickle.

"It was fun I enjoyed it as usual, thank you."

Clair laid back and enjoyed her massage, this was a diferrant sensation, there was no tickling at all, just a chilled out wonderfull massage on her feet.

After the massage Clair put on her shoes, she thanked dr Tickle and took her appointment card out to the reception to make another appointment.

Dr Tickle buzzed through to the reception to call in the next patiant!

That's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed the first story, the next one will be out soon!

Come on everybody, don't be shy, I would really appreciate your input, good or bad? :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back