• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Land (Troll Tunnels MMF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here are the past stories to refresh your memory

Part 1 (prologue
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120352&highlight=Tickle+Land

Part 2 (Octopus Lady Bridge F/M)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120693&highlight=Tickle+Land

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”!

Diane was in a panic. She was a stranger in a strange land, trapped in a mine cart the size of a farm trailer and was going through mysterious tunnels at a high speed. And not to mention that trolls had set her on this path. Trolls, not unlike the little dolls with the jewels set in the middle like when she was a girl, but bigger and uglier to boot.

Yes, and her boots! Those creepy monsters had taken them right off her feet. Diane wondered how far she would get in her stocking feet, once the ride was over. But right now, the only thing she was concerned with, was her racing adrenaline. Fists clenched and eyes shut, she felt her ears begin to pop.

“AAAAAAAH STOP THIS THING”!

The cart gave a loud skid, and then slowed down to a stop, much to Diane’s relief. But she noticed that she was still in the tunnel, which had stopped in front of a ramp. Frowning, Diane wondered how the cart could continue with a ramp in the way. Not to mention the cart was too big to go up the ramp. Her silent questions were answered when she saw Aldo the troll, race down the ramp and into the cart which scared her.

“AHHH, you again she stammered.

“Hey there lovely, ready to play asked Aldo with enthusiasm?

“Play, what do you mean, play”?

“Play laughing, laughter, and laughs announced Aldo. He started to quickly tickle Diane’s socked feet, his ugly fingers making spider motions.

“HAHAHHHAHAHHAAAAAAA NOT TICKLING NAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA screeched Diane.

“Kinda defeats the purpose of being in Tickle Land if we don’t tickle ya” explained Aldo, his voice mostly being drowned out by Diane’s fits of laughter. But he got his point across when the ramp lifted up and the cart took off again. The combination of Aldo’s tickling and the fast ride was more than Diane could bear. She was trembling in the stock bondage, but laughing like she was watching a good comedy. Then Aldo stopped tickling her socked feet, and reached over to squeeze her ribcage. He dug his nails in deep, and Diane’s shirt didn’t offer the slightest bit of protection.

“NAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA STOP THAAAAHAAAAT bellowed Diane

“Stop what asked Aldo, while poking each rib over and over again, you don’t want me tickling you here”?

“YESSSS AAHAHHAHAHAA I DO” shot Diane.

“Okay, then I’ll tickle your feet”!

“NO, NOT MY FEET, PLEASE, I”LL DO ANYTHING”!

Aldo thought about it for a minute, then he had an idea.

“Aye, well I’ll make ya, a deal? I’ll give ya a riddle, answer correctly and I let ya go and I won’t tickle your feet”.

“Okay agreed Diane, deal”. It was her only card to play.

“What matches your hair and can fly”?

“What frowned Diane, I don’t know, ummmm”. She thought long and hard, being a former honor student, she was quite smart and good at solving equations and puzzles. She got it, it was a robin. It was the only bird that was red and could fly.

“Well, what’s it gonna be demanded Aldo”?

“It’s a robin, a red robin answered Diane proudly.

“Nope, I’m afraid not said Aldo. “Because what matches your those locks and can fly-

He paused stuck his hands underneath Diane’s jean cuffs and quickly peeled off each sock.

“Would be your socks after I throw them through the air” he finished. And with that, the socks were tossed in the air.

“NO, you cheating bastard, that’s not fair”!

“Fair, not my fault your feet are bare laughed Aldo. “If ya can’t answer a simple riddle, ya must be dumb as a fiddle”. He gave a whistle and looked them over. Diane’s feet were a size nine, and just a tad wider than Jack’s, but with nice high arches and cute as a button toes. Aldo tickled her feet some more. Then when Diane would giggle and beg, he would stop, count to five, then tickle her ribs again. Then the feet, the ribs, the feet, and the ribs. The troll loved hearing Diane beg, because he ignored her and simply continued his torment. Diane closed her eyes, her shrieks of laughter echoed through the tunnels. Then she felt the cart slow down once more, it pulled up to a stop. Diane heaved and heaved, her throat was sore, but her ears had stopped ringing.

“Let me go she said in almost a whisper, please”!

“Sorry, not up to me explained Aldo, but if ya think I’m bad, try three”!

“What do you mean by that” Diane quivered.

Ignoring her question, Aldo went behind her and took a seat behind the chair Diane was attached to. Diane just fumed, she was frustrated, pissed off, and barefoot against her free will. She wiggled her toes in frustration, and then she heard a loud echo from above. Then she yelped in surprise as two more trolls jumped into the cart. One was Rufus, one of the other trolls from earlier, and the other a female troll, wearing the same type of tattered clothing.

“Hi dearie said the female troll, I’m Fauna and who might you be”?

“I’ll tell you my name when you let me go” said Diane.

Fauna barely heard her, the troll was much more intrigued at the sight of Diane’s wiggling toes along with Rufus.

“Shame on you Aldo, you know how much I love to remove shoes, where are they”?

“That’d be Zane, he took em to our footwear collection, couldn’t stop sniffing her nice boots”.

“Well at least he’s good for something”. Fauna smiled and knelt down, cradling Diane’s left foot in her hands.

“Don’t touch my feet, let them go” protested Diane.

Her toes curled up tight, and all three laughed at that.

“Don’t touch, don’t touch mocked Fauna, your poor little piggies”. She gave the toes a quick tickle to make her point.

“EEEEEEK squealed Diane.

“But we love feet so much added Aldo.

“Enough that we could eat them for lunch drooled Rufus, taking Diane’s right foot in his huge meaty paw.

The trolls warm breath hit Diane’s feet, and she began to feel even more scared. The cart took off again and the ride continued

“Please you guys she begged, leave my feet alone”.

Fauna lashed her tongue up and down Diane’s high arch, while Rufus nibbled her toes. Diane roared with hysteria, her toes frantically wiggling to escape their lustful torment. It was too much, being that she was in fact a toe virgin and no one had ever given her a toe job before. Aldo reached in front of Diane’s plaid shirt and unbuttoned it enough to sink his hands inside. Amazed by the touch of her sexy cleavage and ample breasts snug in a lacy black bra, the troll decided to help himself a bit.

“WAHAHAHHAHAHAAH GET OUT OF THERE YOU PERV NAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAA”!

“Heh heh heh snickered Aldo, I found juggling toys”! He began to fondle her breasts more and squeeze them with loving embrace.

Diane felt violated, yet strangely aroused at the same time. Despite her laughing fit, she was still angered at the other two trolls molesting her feet. Rufus started to hungrily smooch her arch and heel.

“Mmmmm, I love me a pair of pretty feet” he crowed.

Fauna nodded in agreement while licking the top of her foot and admiring Diane’s toes which were starting to exhaust from wiggling.

“As do I, especially tasty, tender, feet”. And look at those perfectly trimmed tootsie toenails she gasped.

Unable to contain herself, she pushed Rufus out of the way, grabbed each foot and gorged on both big toes at the same time. She sucked and sucked, while Diane laughed and laughed. Rufus then pushed Fauna out of the way and the two fought over who would get to give Diane a foot massage. Aldo was sniffing through her red hair and sighing heavily when he saw a light ahead of the tunnel.

“Shucks, that’s the end of the ride for her”!

The cart stopped and he started to unbind Diane from the stocks and chair. Instead of fighting, the first thing Diane did was button her shirt back up. Then she cringed as she wiped the troll saliva off her feet.

“You’re free to go love, but I’ll move ya to some softer ground volunteered Aldo.

He lifted Diane out of the cart, much to the dismay of Fauna and Rufus and carried her out of the tunnel. Laying her on the grass, he then turned to his cohorts

“Let’s go back, Zane told me about some farm maidens out and about for a walk”.

“Two maidens makes four feet realized Rufus, plenty to go around for us all”.

“Only this time, I get the shoes insisted Fauna, they might even be my size”.

They turned to leave, but Diane wasn’t done with them yet.

“Hey, I want my boots back”.

“No can do, love, you lost the right to wear them when you took our little ride”.

“Bye now, girlie, watch where ya step joked Fauna.

The three walked back to the tunnel, leaving Diane all by herself. She stood up and decided to press on and find a way out of this mysterious place.

sweet!

Great stuff JT! I really like the weird and wonderful world you have created here and look forward to reading more about Diane's ticklish (mis)adventures.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back