• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amelia gets it.

mandahhh

1st Level Red Feather
(Disclaimer) Remember this is all nonfiction, but I wanted to describe the characters I came up with anyway.

Amelia is a pretty 18 year old girl. She's a Freshman in college. She has long dark hair and is very short. She is only about 5'1," so it was not very difficult for Jeff, her 19 year old boyfriend, who has a good 8 inches on her to get this all together and set.

She woke up in a strange room. When she tried to get up, she realized that she couldn't. She looked across her body and realized that she was in her black bikini and was completely restrained spread-eagle style on a bed. Her arms were hand-cuffed and tied to the headboard and her feet were tied to the end of the bed. Suddenly, she heard a man's voice.

"Hello Amelia. Do you know where you are?"

"No..." she said in a terrified voice.

"Oh, my dear, there is no need to be afrai unless you're...ticklish."

"WHAT?!"

"You're in my extreme tickle room, and you're in for a real treat. So, tell me Amelia...are you ticklish?" he said as he gently tickled her ribs.

"No-ho-ho," she said trying to hide her laugh. She was always extremely ticklish and he knew that. He is actually Amelia's boyfriend, Jeff, but she won't find that out until later. He's wearing a black mask and he's disguised his voice.

"You still haven't answered my question. Are. You. Ticklish?" With each word he poked her in the ribs.

"I am not ticklish," she said as defiantly as she could.

"Well, I don't believe you. I'm just going to have to find out for myself. But, where to start? How about your cute little belly button?"

So he began by sticking a finger into her belly button and wiggling it around. She went berserk trying to get away. but she could only move her head from side to side in ticklish laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP! NO-HO-HO-HO! Please no more! HAHAHAHA!"

He went on like that for 10 more minutes and then gave her a short break.

"Time for your ribs and little tummy."

With that he began tickling her once more. He expertly moved his fingers up and down and all around Amelia's upper body.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" She immediately broke out into more ticklish laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO HAHA MORE HAHAHAHAHA!"

He kept this up for another 15 minutes and then gave her a 5 minute break.

"So Amelia, do you know who I am yet?"

"No...should I?"

"Well...I'll give you a hint. We've known each other since the end of August."

"That's too vague."

"I'll give you something that's too vague!" He immediately attacked her sides.
"HAHAHAHAHAH! Plehehehehease! Stahahap!"

"Fine. Here's another hint. My name starts with a J."

"JEFF?!"

"You got it sweetcheeks!"

"But but but...why would you do this to me?!"

"I couldn't help myself. You ooked so cute lying there outside. And I know how ticklish you are, so I thought, 'what the heck? why not?' Besides you wouldn't have let me if I asked.

"You're damn right I wouldn't have!"

"Exactly! So, let's continue with this, eh?" he said as he wiggled his fingers closer and closer to her ticklish ribs.

"No! No! Wait! Let me go!" she yelled as she struggled aggressively.

"No way! This is way too much fun!" he said as he began tickling her again.

"No-ho-ho-ho! HAHAHAHA! Stahahahahahap! AHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He slowly, but still tickling her, traveled down her legs stopping at her knees and tickled the tops of them crab style.

"HAHAHAHA!"

He moved back and forth between the bottoms and tops of her knees.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He traveled further down her legs and mercilessly tickled Amelia's extremely sensitive bare feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! NO HAHAHAHHA MORE! PLEHEHEHEHEASE! STAHAHAHAP! JEH-HEH-HEFF!! AHAHAHAHA!"

He kept this up for another 20 minutes and then slowly tickled his way back up her body, stopping to give her knees a quick tickle issuing a laugh out of Amelia. He then kept moving up and stopped at her waist and dug his fingers in.

"HAHAHAHA!"

And then he went to her sides for 5 minutes. He finally stopped, realizing that Amelia had enough. She was still quietly giggling from the effect the tickling had on her. Jeff finally untied her.

"So, how was that?"

"How do you THINK it was?!"

"Don't use that tone with me," he said as he threateningly wiggled his fingers towards her again.

"Okay, okay. Sorry!"

"Good. Now, come give me a hug."

So, she went to give him a hug and while they were hugging he dug his fingers into her sides one last time.

"Haha! Hey! I thought you were done!"

"Oh...I lied..."

Amelia tried running away, but it was too late. He caught her and threw her back onto the bed. He somehow had her tied up again in under 2 minutes. She had no time to run away.

"Not again!..."

THE END!

Great job and a wonderful first post.

Welcome to posting, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

And please write more, you seem to have a knack for it.

The more you write, the better you get.

Again welcome and thanks!

Rob

That story was great!
Exactly how I would want my boyfriend to get me! Haha!
Well Done!
Keep It Up!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back