• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morning Love - M/F over 18 please

spicytickler

TMF Poster
I don’t remember what time it was for I was snug in my bed blissfully warm under the covers. As was my usual my nighttime apparel consists of just the lightest of briefs, loving the touch of my skin to the good silky sheets we kept on our bed. Maybe there was a draft or maybe there was something else at play but I felt my body shiver, slightly jarring me out of my nice sleep.

I started to shift slightly when again I felt my body shiver but this time aware enough to feel something upon my skin, not a finger, but something that sent goose bumps from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I gave a soft giggle and felt it again, this time more pronounce, flowing across my back, over my thin briefs, over the backs of my thighs and down my legs, another giggle. My senses start humming as my eyes open to see you with a wide grin, mischievous and wicked, a peacock feather in hand, what are you up to my love? He bends down to give my temple a kiss, good morning love he says, and with that he rolls down the blanket. Slowly I see him taking in my body with his eyes; hunger and delight light them up. My nipples already at full attention and awake, ready to take anything he wants to offer. He gently cups my breast in his hand, blows warmly on one of my nipples as he cups the next one as well, he moves his pinky ever so slightly over it. He plays with them, one with his breath and tongue and one with his fingers, my senses now fully awake. A soft morning moan and the knowing that he is ready to play.

He moves up to lovingly explore my neck with his tongue and skim upon my collarbone, I am so sensitive there, sends chills everywhere. He loves to exploit all my sensitive spots and will knowingly attack everyone of them. He nibbles my earlobes and blows, the warmth flows down my belly right to my loins, the morning dew is upon me. He grabs the feather again and slowly start playing across my nipples as he keeps blowing in my ears, my body arches to great the fonds of the feather, it tickles but joyfully. He saws this feather over and under and directly on top, now my senses are not only awake but bordering on full tilt. I am ready for more and he knows it, he knows my body, he knows the signals, the wants, the desires, he knows how to play me like a master playing a piano. He moves my briefs over my legs and I am only to happy to accommodate, the wetness stained on the briefs removed. He shifts himself to the bottom of the bed and I feel his mouth approaching my toes, he knows what this does to me, he knows that this goes right to my core. With his mouth wide open he feeds on my toes and my feet, devouring hungrily, licking, biting, sucking. I giggle and moan my body arching now for more, for release, my senses intensifying and approaching no return.

From his view he must see the glistening affects of his ministrations. The move up, slowly with feather and tongue, my legs widen, ready for the touch, touch that will be mind blowing. With the feather he traces the edges of my labia, I am in heaven, filled with desire. He teases as I try to press harder and in just the right spot, but he teases, he always likes to tease, making me wait. He tickles that spot so much that I don't know to laugh or moan. The tongue it follows, my breath comes in hitches along with the moans and giggles, so many sensations at play. With his tongue he traces from deep below to the top of my labia, back and forth just tracing the outer lips. With a suddenness he takes my bud and gives a light nibble, I scream out in delight, but he just holds there not moving, the tease, always the tease. He tickles my thighs as he continues his ass ualt. It seemed like eternity till he finally starts using his tongue again, back and forth, clockwise, I am at the edge now, deep in my sensations, so long overdue, so powerful, one more and bliss, bliss like no other. I am awake and satiated. He comes to kiss my lips, he smiles, good morning love, he enters me.

Last edited:
Awww, this was so...sweet! :angel:

And incredibly sexy. :devil:

Awesome short story. Is it 100% fictional?

Very, very nice!

Spicy, That was lovely and very, very sexy. I look forward to seeing/reading more from you.

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back