• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first full day...

girlboundforfun

TMF Poster
My mistress had allowed me to eat. I had a wonderful meal of steak and baked potato. She then allowed me a full night’s rest. I was informed that I would have a full encounter the next day.

I am hanging by my wrists from a soft wrist bonds which hold me to a strong cord fixed to the ceiling. As requested, I am wearing only a pair of dark green string bikini bottoms. Mistress’s friend like the look of an almost naked girl hanging by her wrists. My feet are bound to the floor, but in this case they barely touch the floor.

I know they will tickle me. I don’t know how or with what, but I know I am here to be tickled for as long as they wish. However they wish. My skin is still tingling from the ‘test drive’ my mistress gave me yesterday.

I hear them enter. I look up to see my mistress standing before me with another woman almost as beautiful as she. She is a darker beauty complimenting my mistress’ blonde iciness.

‘Oh, look at her.’ The dark one coos. ‘Is she really as ticklish as you said?’ ‘Even more so,’ my mistress answers. ‘I put a skin sensitizer in the lotion she used right before being brought to us, so her skin will be even more responsive to us.’ No wonder my skin tingled. My mistress walks over to me and lightly runs her fingers over my underarms just once, but it is enough to make me flinch. ‘As you can see, I did not exaggerate the sensitivity of her armpits. They have the lotion on them too, to make them even more enjoyable for us.’ The dark one smiles, ‘Oooh, I just love armpits. As do you, I know.’ ‘Shall we start with the feathers? I really think that we should see where that leads us and they work so well on sensitized skin. As my guest, you get those pits first.’

The dark one approaches me. Two tickly looking feathers in her hands. I brace myself for the first strokes in my armpits, but instead I feel the feathers lightly touching my nipples. A sharp intake of breath escapes me. Our eyes meet. She knows my secret. She knows that the tickling arouses something in me. I am completely not ready for when her feathers enter my armpits, swirling round and round over the sensitive skin there. I laugh and laugh. Then she stops.

'Oh my, she really is ticklish.' Says the dark one. 'I want her all to myself.'

'No.' says my mistress, 'She could never stand the way that you tickle, not with that sensitizer on her skin.' The dark one laughs 'You are much too easy on your slaves. Is this tickle torture or are we just playing around? If so, then let me torture. I will pay you double.' My mistress hesitates. 'And if it is more than she can take?' The dark one smiles at her. 'I used senistizer on my tickle slaves all the time and I have not killed one yet. They just wish for death.' 'She was super ticklish even before the sensitizer.' my mistress says. 'Yes. I love that fact. It should be unbearable for her. Triple!' My mistress nods and leaves the room as I scream at her to not leave me at the mercy of this woman.

'No mercy. Not for you.' the dark one smiles at me. 'But I will make give you what we both know you desire at the end. Now remember your place or you will forfeit the money that you are to be paid.'

She decides that she wants me complete immobilized on the rack. I follow her in the fashion that my mistress dictated me, with my hands behind my head. She takes great joy in strapping me down. She secures my wrists, elbow, ankles and waist. Then she pushes a button so that I am stretched tight. She traces her long nails over my tight skin as she informs me that the sensitizer will be at full effect now. I beg her for release. I tell her that I no longer want the money. She laughs.

Before I can say anything else, she attacks my rib cage and sides. Her fingers dig in as the laughter shoots out of me. She massages each and every one of my ribs with her fingers. Sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She finds every ticklish spot on them, front to back and in between. I want to thrash my body, but tightly as it is bound, it barely moves. Her fingers then dig in to my bad spots around my hips. Then they dance over my tummy and start at the ribs again as I howl with laughter. Tickling has never been this bad.

When it's not her strong fingers tickling me, it is her long nails. Over and over the skin covering my ribs and sides to just below my armpits. She does not let up for even a second. I panic. I know where her nails are going next.

Her nails rake up and down my sides going closer to my pits each time. Then she rakes them over the helpless skin of my underarms. I scream and laugh at the same time as she spiders them all over my underarms. My arms try to pull down, to no avail. She tickles every bump and ripple of my armpits, finding the worst places, then she finds the very most ticklish spot of all...the centers. She concentrates fully there with just her index fingers while silent laughter claims me. It is truly torture. 'My poor tickle slave, is this just too ticklish for you? Tickle, tickle.' she teases me. Then she lets me have all ten fingers again. I pray to pass out. I hope to die. It is too much.

Then I realize that she is no longer tickling me. Her fingers are playing over my hard nipples and I moan. 'Now for your reward.' she whispers. I feel her fingers down there. They move against me as suddenly, she brings me what she knows I need most. I scream at my release. The last thing that I remember is her whispering to me that she wants to buy me and make me her own tickle slave.

Before you invest...

Just so everyone knows, buying a tickle slave is illegal in 49 states, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia. Women with super sensitive underarms in the one state (You'll have to guess!) with lax legislation, you're on your own!<p>girl, that WAS brief, but you wielded your writing plume so boldly that every stroke of those nails was vividly felt.<br> There is much to be said for the short, short tickling story when it makes one shiver so. ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back