• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina Mission 3.33 (sci-fi, F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

WARNING! "Cyberina Mission 3.33" is the sequel to my stories
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
"Cyberina Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118566
"Cyberina - Mission 3.0 : No where near an equal, yet." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121283
which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not then enjoy anyway.

Cyberina - Mission 3.33 : It's time for some answers. by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now rejoin the action right where it left off, with Cyberina and The Tin Titan about to
clash.

The Titan was quicker to act swinging out with a speedy left hook. Cyberina ducked and
dodged the blow with such quickness that it almost looked as though she had disappeared for
a moment. Apparently quite able to follow Cyberina's quick manoeuver the Titan brought her
right arm across driving a right cross jab towards Cyberina's jaw. With an amazingly swift
movement Cyberina brought up her left cybernetic arm and blocked the jab which caused a
thunderous clap to ring throughout the warehouse. Then Cyberina countered with a right
cross jab of her own aimed right at the Titan's visor. Instantly recovering her balance
from her two failed attacks the Titan caught the jab with her left hand. The force behind
Cyberina's punch was enough do drive the Titan back a few feet and with her firm stance the
slide actually caused chips of concrete to fly up behind the Titan's heels.

"(loud gasp) My liege, Please be careful!" Megarea cried out as she quaked in fear for her
liege, she knew she had to try something to help. Megarea raised her gauntlet aiming at
Cyberina. "Gauntlet, initiate EMP wave!" Megarea commanded and a wave of blue crackling
energy streamed from her gauntlet slamming into it's target.

"Systems at, 148%, 146%... Holding at 130%." Cyberina heard Bev inform her as she was
struck by Megarea's wave.

"Electronics are my specialty! What I can't control, I can shutdown!" Megarea shouted as
she took aim again.

Before Megarea could fire Cyberina had crossed the length of the warehouse in the blink of
an eye. Grabbing Maguire's gauntleted hand with her cybernetic one Cyberina began to crush
the titanium gauntlet with an incredible show of strength.

"(loud scream) MY HAND!!!" Megarea cried out as she felt her gauntlet start to crush in on
her hand but before much damage could be done Megarea saw The Titan appear next to her.

"Reacquiring primary target." Cyberina stated in her new mixed voice as she looked toward
the Titan and tossed Megarea to the ground.

The Titan positioned herself between Cyberina and Megarea. "IF YOU TOUCH MEGAREA AGAIN I
WILL KILL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT MY SISTER FEELS FOR YOU!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!"

Cyberina felt something strange for a moment. "I understand..." Cyberina said in her normal
voice, in a tone that sounded like compassion. "Neutralize hostile." Cyberina said in that
mixed voice again as she swung her cybernetic fist out at The Titan.

"ENOUGH! SUIT INITIATE STUN ROD FUNCTION!" The Titan said as she swatted the punch aside
and countered with a strike of her own that crackled with energy and sent Cyberina flying.

"Systems at, 128%, 126%... Holding at 100%." Bev said as Cyberina flew threw a number of
support posts and hit the ground hard.

"Massive damage sustained, Divinity Program beginning shutdown procedure." Cyberina stated
in her mixed voice.

"My liege, if you can connect your suit to one of her access ports as the program is
shutting down you may still be able to assimilate the program into your systems!" Megarea
shouted as the warehouse started to shake and threatened to crumble around them all.

The Titan looked to Cyberina who was slowly getting back to her feet, looked to the walls
that were beginning to topple and looked to her Furies that lay on the floor of the
warehouse. "There will be another time for this Cyberina. I will have what rightfully
belongs to me!" The Titan announced as she hurriedly threw Alecto and Tisiphone over one
shoulder and Megarea over the other shoulder.

Cyberina then watched as the Titan carrying her Furies leapt out one of the second story
high windows with such ease that Cyberina found it easy to imagine the Titan leaping a tall
building in a single bound. Two other thoughts occurred to Cyberina as the Divinity Program
shut down and her mind cleared. One, she had to get out of here before the place came down
on her head. Two, Whatever that program was she was going to have Penny explain it to her.
In fact as Cyberina put some distance between herself and the warehouse and thought about it
some more, Penny had a lot of explaining to do. One way or another it was time for some
answers.

"OH HONEY, I'M HOME!" Cyberina called out as she walked into Penny's lab.

"Oh sweetie, did you have a good day at work?" Penny asked as she walked up to greet her
lover.

"Well, my target is dead and I ran into your sister while I was out." Cyberina replied.

"Oh, how is she?" Penny asked.

"PSYCHOTIC!" Cyberina responded loudly.

"Yeah, that sounds like her alright. HAHA..." Penny said with a laugh.

"Penny, stop playing around. You know you hacked their computer and saved me. Well, you
and a strange program I didn't know I had in my syste..." Cyberina began but she was cut off
by a Bev sounding voice coming from Penny's computer.

"Penny, an unauthorized humanoid life form has been detected in the lab." Penny's computer
stated.

"Daemon!" Penny said in a tone of bitterness mixed with hatred.

"Ahh Penny, I'm touched that you would know it to be me." A figure said from a shadowy
corner of the lab in a masculine voice. "Oh, and this beautiful woman must be the Cyberina
I've recently heard so much about."

Cyberina noticed that Penny looked unconcerned, angry but confident. On the assumption
that, that confidence came from having a deadly cybernetic assassin on hand Cyberina took a
battle ready stance.

"Of course it's you Daemon, you're the only fool that could and would come into my lab
uninvited. And you leave Cyberina out of this!" Penny demanded.

"Leave me out of this? Shouldn't I kill this guy?" Cyberina asked in confusion. Then
Cyberina saw a strange sight as Penny's clothes began to fall away from her body in pieces.
After the shredded fragments of cloth had fallen from Penny's figure rather then seeing a
nude Penny as Cyberina had expected she instead saw Penny clad in a skin tight metallic
bodysuit that covered her from neck to toe. The metallic suit shimmered in the light in
such a way that it appeared to be made of some sort of liquid metal that hung to Penny's
body and hugged every one of her curves perfectly. "What the fuck is that?! You look real
hot in it by the way."

"Oh, thanks. You're looking really hot too my love." Penny replied. "Now I'm gonna kill
someone. Won't be a second babe."

"Penny, Penny, I only wish to speak with you." Daemon said as he stepped into the light.
Daemon had a medium build with broad shoulders and was wearing a form fitting, jet black,
gleaming suit of metallic armour and a matching mask on his face. "My, don't we all look
nice sporting metal. Seems like metal is the new leather."

"You're here to discuss fashion?" Cyberina quipped.

"No, I'm here to discuss the future and the roll we all shall play in it." Daemon responded.
"Penny, destiny is calling and you refuse to pic up the phone. The war has begun and it's
time for you and your lover to pick sides. You and I above all others know how dangerous
your former sister can be. And now you can add, captured your lover, tortured her and tried
to steel the program that you intrusted to her to The Titan's list of offences. If The
Titan gets her gauntlets on the completed version of The Divinity Program she may become
unstoppable but if you, me and SODD put our resources together we can crush her now
together."

"There are two problems with that. My sister maybe terribly misguided but you're just plain
evil and me and Cyberina have picked a side, our own." Penny explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that. From my perspective The Titan is the evil one, she has taken
things to far and must be stopped at any cost. Well, if I can't change your mind..." Daemon
began to say as he drew a pistol shaped device, aimed it at Penny and fired a bolt of
crackling energy at her.

As Cyberina moved to intercept the bolt Penny showed surprising speed as she leapt forward
to meet the energy discharge. Then a green, glowing energy appeared around Penny's left
hand as she raised the hand and used it to deflect the blast back toward Daemon. As Daemon
jumped aside the energy bolt smashed through some expensive looking equipment.

"You dare to challenge me in my own lab. You might as well challenge Zeus on Mount
Olympus." Penny boasted. Then as Penny glared at Daemon binary numbers began visibly
streaming past her eyes. As Penny stood and stared the equipment in her lab began to whirl
to life. Laser turrets emerged and fired at Daemon, mechanical arms with laser scalpels
began to swing towards Daemon and that green glowing energy from before started to surround
Penny's metallic suit.

"If you're not willing to stand with me against your former sister, then you're no better
than she." Daemon said as he dodged numerous attacks. As a laser scalpel caught him in the
arm Daemon threw something to the ground and was engulfed in smoke. "Cyberina watch
yourself. Your mistress is a more dangerous being than you know." Daemon's voice said from
within the smoke. Then the smoke quickly dissipated revealing that Daemon was gone.

"Penny, the unauthorized humanoid life form has left the lab. Understood, am implementing
security procedure Alpha-B. Twelve hour lock down is now in effect." Penny's computer
stated.

"If you didn't have explaining to do before you do now lover!" Cyberina demanded.

Penny's eyes returned to their normal shade of baby blue as she turned to look at Cyberina.
"Why, what ever do you mean my love? What is it that you would have me explain?" Penny
asked as the metallic suit she was wearing began to seemingly melt off of her. In only a
few seconds the liquid like metal had seemingly evaporated leaving Penny wearing only a
white cotton bra, matching pair of panties and of course a pair of smart spectacles that
complemented her angelic face.

Penny's current attire or lack there of reminded Cyberina what a hotty her mistress was with
her blonde hair done back in an adorable ponytail, a pair of heavenly C-cups and a very
petit, amazingly firm frame but that did little to stem Cyberina's curiosity. "Well, What
is this Divinity Program that's in me? Why didn't I feel in control with it active? Why
didn't you tell me about your crazy sister? She tortured me, it was kind of fun though.
What do you know about that SODD group? Who is Daemon? What was that liquid metal suit?
Why is your tech is so far beyond anything I've even imagined? Why didn't you tell me you
were so capable in a fight? If you're so tough, what did you make me for? Were you always
this hot lover?" Cyberina let loose with a slew of questions.

"Gee, that's a lot of questions. Well yes, I've always been this hot and as for the other
questions (fake yawn) maybe we'll talk about them in the morning." Penny responded in a way
that said there would be no more answers in the morning.

"I think we'll talk about the other questions now!" Cyberina demanded.

The Titan and her Furies exited an elevator and entered a lab that looked much like one of
Penny's labs but it has a few plush chairs scattered about the decor.

"Oh (grunt), my head hurts." Alecto grumbled as she rubbed her forehead and flopped into a
plush chair.

"Much suffering has befallen my head as well." Tisiphone agreed as she settled herself into
Alecto's lap.

"GET OFF!" Alecto demanded as she hastily goosed Tisiphone's ribs.

"hehe It's haha my (squeak) fave heha chair. hahe..." Tisiphone protested as she swatted at
Alecto's hands and playfully reciprocated the tickles.

"My liege, if you hadn't saved us you could have retrieved your program." Megarea said with
a pout.

"I chose to insure the safety of my Furies. The reason for that choice escapes me at the
moment though." The Titan quipped.

"Oh, mistress." Megarea said looking quite heartbroken at her The Titan's joke.

"Megarea, I promised I'd never let any harm befall you. Besides it would be nearly
impossible to find three more girls with your talents. And it would take to long for
replacements to bound with their gauntlets." The Titan said as she looked at Megarea's
gauntleted hand. "Already starting to repair itself, good."

"My liege you must be careful, while using The Divinity Program she might be capable of
harming you." Megarea warned.

"Maybe but she was not using the program, it was using her. Until she learns to make use of
it properly she's no threat to me." The Titan explained. "And you used to have more faith
in my abilities."

"Oh, my Titan mistress you are the most amazing woman on the planet but I worry for your
safety. Without you the world..." Megarea said until she was cutoff by The Titan.

"I can forgive you for that I suppose." The Titan responded as she cutoff what Megarea was
about to say and reached out with her left hand to caress Megarea's cheek.

Penny found herself still wearing only her undergarments and glasses, shackled with padded
cuffs that were hooked over one of the lab's many mechanical arms so that Penny was dangling
with her toes just touching the ground and with her ankles bound together with a leather
strap.

"Do you expect me to talk?" Penny asked Cyberina with over the top dramatic flare.

"No Miss Pillars, I expect you to laugh." Cyberina replied as she approached her mistress.
Reaching out with her right hand Cyberina slipped her fingertips into the hollow under
Penny's left arm and began to dig and prod with vigour. Then as Cyberina continued her
tickling of Penny's left underarm she leaned her head in, pressed her lips into the hollow
under Penny's right arm and started to first plate tender kisses around the hollow then give
the hollow long savouring licks.

"HEHehe Oh, (squeal) that HAHaha really (loud stream of giggles) tickles! HAhaHEhe..."
Penny said through a very steady stream of giggles. Penny squirmed and thrashed as her left
underarm hollow was vigorously prodded by Cyberina's fingertips and her right hollow was
kissed by her lover's lips and then tasted by her lover's tongue. As much as Cyberina's
tickling attentions made Penny thrash they also made Penny's libido beg for more.

"You are so sexy when you squirm and giggle lover. Let's see just how much squirming you
can do." Cyberina said as she withdrew her tongue and fingertips from Penny's hollows and
knelt down in front of her. Cyberina created her cybernetic hand at the end of her matter
generator, wrapped her cybernetic arm around Penny's calves and held them so she couldn't
kick as she squirmed. Then Cyberina reached around behind Penny with her right hand and
began to drag her fingertips cruelly up and down the back of first Penny's right thigh and
then her left. As Cyberina tormented the backs of Penny's thighs she leaned her head
forward and blew a series of ticklish raspberries into Penny's belly button.

"HAHAHA HIGHER, (loud moan) TICKLE HEHEHE ME (very loud squeal) HIGHER! HAHAHEHE..." Penny
shouted between bouts hysterical laughter. Penny was enjoying her torment immensely as
Cyberina fingers travelled up and down the backs of her thighs and Cyberina's lips blew
raspberry after raspberry into her bellybutton. Each time Cyberina's fingertips travelled
up the backs of Penny's thighs they got closer and closer to Penny's highly ticklish bottom
and Penny would let out a high pitched squeal or lustful moan.

"Oh my (giggle), someone's just begging to have her ass tickled." Cyberina said as she
pulled her lips away from Penny's bellybutton, walked around behind her and knelt down
again. Then Cyberina started wiggling and scribbling the fingertips of her right hand up
and down along Penny's right butt cheek then along her left butt cheek and then back and
forth from one cheek to the other. Cyberina then changed her matter generator attachment
from her cybernetic hand to an electric toothbrush and as it whirled to life Cyberina began
to hastily run the vibrating brush up and down along Penny's butt crack with ticklish
enthusiasm.

"HEHEHE OH (very loud moan) GOODNESS!!! HAHAHA OH HEHEHAHA FUCK, (loud orgasmic moan)
YES!!! HAHAHEHE..." Penny howled out through her hysterics and through her orgasmic throws
of passion. Penny's body twitched and shuddered as not one, not two but three massive
orgasms rocked her petit nubile frame. The tickling fingers scribbling up and down her butt
cheeks and the vibrating brush working it's way up and down her butt crack was causing
Penny's mind to spin and threatening what little sanity the young mad scientist had.

"(giggle) Someone seems to just love my tickling fingers and my teasing little brush. Hmm,
let's find another cute little spot to try them out on." Cyberina said as she stopped
tormenting Penny's behind and walked back around to Penny's front. Reaching up with her
right hand Cyberina used the fingertips of her right hand to tickle and tease on and around
the nipple of Penny's left breast while she used the electric toothbrush to mercilessly
torment the nipple of Penny's right boob. Cyberina then leaned her head forward and began
to hungrily lick along the undersides of Penny's tender C-cups with savage abandon.

"HAHAHA PLEASE (loud shriek) HAVE HEHEHE MERCY HAHAHEHE MY (very loud moan) LOVE!!!
HEHEHAHA..." Penny pled even as she howled with laughter at the top of her lungs. As
fingers teased one of her nipples, as a brush worked over the other nipple and as a hungry
tongue licked it's way along the undersides of her boobs Penny thought she'd go even madder
than she already was if she wasn't given a brake soon. This savage treatment of her C-cups
was at an unbearable level but Penny felt another incredible orgasm building quickly within
her womanhood.

"Time to drive my mistress right out of her brilliant little mind (giggle)." Cyberina
announced as she paused in licking the undersides of Penny's breasts. Then Cyberina decided
to change her tactics. Cyberina started running the fingertips of her right hand back and
forth across the undersides of Penny boobs with raw ticklish torment in mind. Cyberina then
wrapped her lips around the nipple of Penny's left breast beginning to suckle and nibble
tenderly before switching to the right breast's nipple for some more tender suckling and
nibbling. Then Cyberina slipped her electric toothbrush down between Penny's legs
mercifully rubbing the vibrating brush over Penny's love button with short rapid strokes.

"HEHEHE I (very loud squeal) PROMISE HAHAHA I'LL (loud moan) ANSWER HEHEHAHA YOUR (series of
very loud orgasmic moans) QUESTIONS!!! HAHAHEHE..." Penny cried out in complete submission
as she laughed and moaned until she was nearly hoarse. Never before had Penny known such
lust or passion as she did when she felt those fingers on the undersides of her breasts with
their raw ticklish intent and those lips on her nipples as they delved out their tender
attentions. Penny wasn't 100% sure she was going to survive this orgasmic experience as she
felt that vibrating brush on her love button milking earth shattering orgasm after mind
shattering orgasm from her tired and tormented frame.

"Good girl mistress. I knew you'd cum to your senses." Cyberina said as she allowed Penny
some time to calm down after the ordeal.

"(gasp) Just give me (moan) a few minutes to (giggle) catch my breath and (moan) we'll have
a talk (pant). I'll just (moan) hangout here while I rest (giggle)." Penny said as she went
through a few aftershocks from the tickle torture.

After a few minutes Penny managed to calm down from her orgasmic ordeal and once she had,
binary numbers began to visibly streaming past her eyes again. The cybernetic arm that had
been holding Penny up, bent itself back and used a laser scalpel to break Penny free of her
cuffs. As Penny dropped down from tiptoes to the flats of her feet she bent down, unbuckled
the leather strap around her ankles and then she slipped her arms into a lad coat that two
more cybernetic arms brought over as she rose. Then Penny sat down in an office chair that
yet another cybernetic arm pulled up behind her.

"You mean you could have got out of that anytime?" Cyberina asked with a big smirk on her
face.

"Maybe or maybe I couldn't unless I was able to concentrate but if I could have what self
respecting lee would have. Besides, It's time you had some answers anyway." Penny replied
as she blinked and her eyes went from binary back to baby blue again. "Well, I promised to
answer your questions. Where should we start my love?"

"Let's start with. Why you made me." Cyberina stated "Since from what I saw you can
clearly take care of yourself."

"Let's ignore the fact that you are totally sexy, since that was a happy accident. There's
a quick answer and a complex answer. Easy answer, I have Important things to do that
require my focus so I needed a mercenary, delivery girl, assassin and never said anything
about a bodyguard (giggle). The longer answer will have to wait until I've answered a few
of the other questions because it's the last step in all the other things you want to know."
Penny explained. "Let me handle an easier one first. How about, why my tech is so far
ahead of any other."

"Go on." Cyberina prompted as Penny paused, presumably for effect.

"Why is it that a truly sentient A.I. would be such a breakthrough?" Penny asked
rhetorically. "Well, it would be able to process the worlds data and improve on what it
processed so quickly as to evolve to god like status before humanity even realized what a
problem they had."

"And you have a truly sentient A.I.?" Cyberina asked.

"No, I'm the next best thing. I was always a genius of unequalled brilliants but my father
created some technologies that could give me an upgrade and enhance my natural talents. The
main one being cybernetic implants that allow me to with a thought connect with any computer
near me that has a wireless interface and through it any computer connected to it." Penny
explained as her eyes yet again began streaming binary code. "At this moment in Romania a
man is transferring funds and information to some professional assassins. He's putting a
contract out on his wife so that he can collect insurance money. I'm intercepting the info,
searching for I.D. on the man and now I'm switching the target picture and info so that the
man just put a contract out on his own life. I think irony is so cool. Don't you my love?"

"Now, I have a bunch of new questions lover." Cyberina said as she stared at Penny in shock.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.
I also wouldn't mind hearing where you think the story is going. :)

I was going to break this mission into two installments because of it's length but
because of Low Roads suggestion for short installments I'm breaking it into three parts.
This was part 2 of 3.

I'm sorry I did not post a pic of Penny with this installment.
I tried to draw Penny many times and it always turned out awful. :(
If any artistic fans of the series want to try to draw Penny from her
description I would be most grateful. :D

(P.S. For a pic of Cyberina see "Cyberina the Beginning" or "Cyberina Mission One"
and for a pic of The Tin Titan see "Cyberina Mission 3.0",
there are links at the top of this page to take you to either story. )

Last edited:
Another great addition to the story TKForce. I do like to see Penny getting it along with the plot thickening.

Plenty of action in this newest installment, and it's all pretty sizzling! Cyberina and TT appear evenly matched... it's hard to tell at present (despite the Tin One's confidence), since their one-on-one's been subject to Fury-ous sideline interference. Megarea is shaping up to be a real cry-baby! Likes to hit, but can't stand the return lumps. A lucky thing TT is so quick to defend her! "IF YOU TOUCH MEGAREA AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU... !" Fine, lady; if she doesn't snipe, she won't get smacked! Once she starts tossing around EMP waves, she's fair game! TT displays a certain imperiousness by dragging her retinue into hot zones then griping when they become targets. An Achilles heel? We'll just have to see. Meanwhile, new arrival (and just as quickly departed) Daemon distinguishes himself as a male player in this primarily distaff conflict. Intriguing that he relies on a smoke screen as opposed to the raw force and lightning reflexes that mark the girls' modus operandi. Dunno how he'd manage in a fight, but he certainly seems to hold very real undisclosed information about Penny. I don't fully trust her either... she's a bit Napoleonic to inspire a lot of confidence (or perhaps she aspires to divinity... that Zeus-on-Olympus retort may prove more telling than she intended!) Anyway, interest increases with each fresh complexity! Cyberina's managed to assume a certain savage innocence through her guileless loyalty to Penny, but I doubt she can maintain it long. This road seems far too twisty for anyone to complete it wholly clean.

Last edited:
Another great addition to the story TKForce. I do like to see Penny getting it along with the plot thickening.

Thanks so much DEV, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)
Yeah, it was about time that Penny got a little taste of the tickles that had been going
around. Penny is my fave character and I've been dying for her to get tickled but I wanted
to build the suspense of 'will she or won't she get it' a little bit. There will be much
more plot revealed in the next installment.
Thanks for the reply my friend. :D

Plenty of action in this newest installment, and it's all pretty sizzling! Cyberina and TT appear evenly matched... it's hard to tell at present (despite the Tin One's confidence), since their one-on-one's been subject to Fury-ous sideline interference. Megarea is shaping up to be a real cry-baby! Likes to hit, but can't stand the return lumps. A lucky thing TT is so quick to defend her! "IF YOU TOUCH MEGAREA AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU... !" Fine, lady; if she doesn't snipe, she won't get smacked! Once she starts tossing around EMP waves, she's fair game! TT displays a certain imperiousness by dragging her retinue into hot zones then griping when they become targets. An Achilles heel? We'll just have to see. Meanwhile, new arrival (and just as quickly departed) Daemon distinguishes himself as a male player in this primarily distaff conflict. Intriguing that he relies on a smoke screen as opposed to the raw force and lightning reflexes that mark the girls' modus operandi. Dunno how he'd manage in a fight, but he certainly seems to hold very real undisclosed information about Penny. I don't fully trust her either... she's a bit Napoleonic to inspire a lot of confidence (or perhaps she aspires to divinity... that Zeus-on-Olympus retort may prove more telling than she intended!) Anyway, interest increases with each fresh complexity! Cyberina's managed to assume a certain savage innocence through her guileless loyalty to Penny, but I doubt she can maintain it long. This road seems far to twisty for anyone to complete it wholly clean.

I'm glad you enjoyed the action, I thought it was time for a good dose of it. In a coming
mission we will see if Cyberina and her 'rival' TT are really evenly matched or if TT's
confidence is well deserved. Megarea is rather immature (for reasons we will explore in
later installments) but when she acted in the battle, it was more out of fear for her liege
than out of an enjoyment for fighting. Megarea's bravado after the blast (and before the
retaliation) was mostly false. Yes, The Titan is quick to defend those she sees in her
charge and we will see why in an installment called 'Cyberina - A Rival's Tale' which will
come out after this mission concludes. In 'Cyberina - A Rival's Tale' we will learn a lot
about The Tin Titan and her history, It will be like her rebuttal to the story Penny will be
telling in the last installment of this mission (the story Penny tells will have a lot of
history but with a bias 'of course'). Oh, you're right Daemon didn't stick around for very
long, he was just trying to recruit some people to his cause and as we saw anyone who
doesn't share his vision is of no use to him. Daemon will actually be one of two males who
will play a larger role as the series progresses. Rarely would any see Daemon in any sort of
a fare fight as information is more often his weapon of choice (that and the cheap shot of
course lol) and he disclose such information when it best suit his goals. WHAT?! You don't
fully trust Penny?! The woman that just sentenced a Romanian man to death as a whim (when
she could have just as easily turned him over to the authorities anonymously) because irony
amuses her? I truly can't see what is not trustworthy about Miss Penny Pillars ;). And as
far as any aspirations of divinity go, we should remember Penny has referred to both Cyberina
and herself as gods at one time or another and she freely admits to being a megalomaniac
(in fact she seems to enjoy being one as much as Farce enjoys being paranoid) and it's that
fact among others that really seemed to spark Cyberina affection for the petit mad
scientist. As to whether Penny believes her own hype and truly thinks herself to be the
highest and loftiest being in existence perhaps you're right and what she says in the
heat of the moment does say more than she intends (we find out in the last installment of
this mission). It's good to hear that you're getting more interested as the story goes and
not less. You are right again the mercenary woman (Cyberina) seems to be the least damaged
character in the series and considering just how damaged the others seem it does look as
though it's only a matter of time before Cyberina dirties herself with everyone else mess.
Thanks as always for such a wonderful reply, your replies really help me see how my story
is received and help me to improve on my work that is to come. :D

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I wanted to give this story the attention it deserves. I'm a big sci-fi/fantasy fan and this story is a really good one. Very well written and the plot is great. I could see this being a Sci-Fi channel movie. It isn't "overdone" or forced. The story progresses in a natural fashion that I find refreshing. Great job and keep up the good work.

Very nice scifi story as ever. I'm watching this series with interest!

Great Addition!!

Very interesting, TKF. :)

I'm intrigued to see how the information given comes together, with the backstory and such, and how the conflict finally resolves.

Assuming it does, not to mention that recurring villains are a major story plot.

:-D

Looking forward to the next installment.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I wanted to give this story the attention it deserves. I'm a big sci-fi/fantasy fan and this story is a really good one. Very well written and the plot is great. I could see this being a Sci-Fi channel movie. It isn't "overdone" or forced. The story progresses in a natural fashion that I find refreshing. Great job and keep up the good work.

Don't worry, I don't care when my readers reply as long as they do and I'm very flatered that
you felt this stroy deserved special attention. :)
I too enjoy sci-fi/fantasy as my 'Cyberina' series (sci-fi) and
my 'Holly's Hoildays' series (fantasy) have likly showen the forum already.
I'm glad you like the writing as I feel I am getting better at it with each installment and
I'm also quite happy you are enjoying the plot. You'll be glad to know that alot more plot
is revealed in the final installment of this mission.
A movie on the Sci-Fi channel, really? Wow, that's very kind of you to say. :D
It is good to hear that you think the story is flowing well and not being forced as that has
been one of my main concerns with the series.
Thank you for the kind review and I will do my best to keep up the good work.

Very nice scifi story as ever. I'm watching this series with interest!

It's good to hear you're enjoying the sci-fi and knowing you are watching with interest will
keep the installments coming for quite some time my friend. :)

Very interesting, TKF. :)

I'm intrigued to see how the information given comes together, with the backstory and such, and how the conflict finally resolves.

Assuming it does, not to mention that recurring villains are a major story plot.

:-D

Looking forward to the next installment.

I'm glad you found ot interesting my friend. :)

We will see much information come together in the next installment and a good deal of the
backstory but we will have to wait a number of installments for any resolution.

We will see some familiar villain faces in the next mission.

Thanks so very much for your reply. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back