• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tales of the Sword Coast Part 6 M/F - sexual(ish) content once again

Rithwraith

TMF Novice
Greetings all. This chapter is different to what was suggested by the last one, but this was something I was writing at the same time as the last and originally I was planning to upload both together, but I wound up with writer’s block half way through this one and only just finished. (This was a fact I had forgotten when I wrote the preface for the last chapter, sorry.) As the title suggests, I’ve tried to work a romantic twist into this chapter, how well it will work though I cannot guess.

Chapter 6 – Tweedy Romantic Foolishness

Victory!

The longest journey in the life of the Hero of Neverwinter looked to have come to a climactic end with the death of Morag, the late, scaly sovereign of the Old Ones who had spent the better part of the last two days being burned, crushed or battered to death as their haven in the source stone crumbled.

Valendel and Sharwyn, who had journeyed together and fought side by side in the service of their homeland and who were now known throughout the Sword Coast as the ‘Heroes of Neverwinter’, now lay side by side as guests of honour in Castle Never. The room and especially the bed was suitably large to satisfy Sharwyn’s discerning tastes and under her guidance, Valendel had finally stopped recoiling at the merest mention of self indulgence. That said however he still flat out refused to try sugared almonds.

Now the two lay peacefully, (if sore and weary), in each other’s arms. Both of them had been so certain they would lose the other in the final battle. The thought had hung over them for practically every waking moment for the last two months. Now that it was over however, now that both of them were safe, their quest completed, their foe vanquished and their world saved, the relief and astonishment made it impossible for either of them to take their eyes off of the other, for fear that they’d vanish if they did.

Eventually however, sleep took the both of them, and upon waking some ten hours later they found their moods much improved.

“Morning.” Valendel said to the top of Sharwyn’s head, which was resting against his chest at the time.

A sleepy murmuring was his only response. Reaching down with his hand, Valendel gently tickled Sharwyn’s right hip, eliciting a short giggle and earning him a fairly light kick in the leg.

“Good morning.” She replied finally, lifting her head up from his chest and pressed her own chest further into it, wasting no time in sharing a long kiss with her lover. Distantly, she couldn’t help but think that despite her earlier fears, she’d found herself with more than enough material for her book, though knowing how oversensitive Valendel got, he’d likely insist on approving the manuscript.

“You know,” she said after their two mouths parted, slowly tracing a foot along the back of his leg, “my feet are still aching after all that running and fighting in the source stone.”

Valendel laughed. This was something of a joke between them ever since the first night in the Green Griffin inn where a similar sentence had started a chain of events which ultimately resulted in their getting together. Now, a mention of aching feet on her part resulted in an evening like unto the one in the inn. First Valendel would thoroughly ‘service’ her feet before moving gradually upwards and doing the same to the rest of her body.

It had to be said, the sex was far better than it had been with Darran.

“I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your plight my love,” He said with a grin, “but I was wondering, if you’ve no objections, if you’d mind accompanying me to a secluded glade a way west of the city? It’s not too much of a walk and it really is a beautiful spot, not to mention far more private than this castle.”

“Hmmmmm, that does sound tempting.” Sharwyn could picture such a picturesque scene with the ease of one who’d read, (and written) far too many overly exaggerated romantic tales. She was happy to indulge Valendel, considering he’d done the same for her the night before by agreeing to sleep in the castle rather than inside the gardens. Though she couldn’t help but wonder whether he wouldn’t end up leading her to a frozen, insect strewn miniature swamp.

“You’ll love it, I’m certain.” He said, running a strand of her hair through is fingers, “Remember that this certainty comes from a man who knows full well your opinions on resting outdoors.”
“I see,” she replied, “that said I will of course expect something spectacular.”
“You’ll get it, assuming we can get ourselves out of bed that is.”
“I think I need another hour’s sleep.” Sharwyn said, resting her head atop Valendel’s and closing her eyes, “At least.”

He yawned his agreement and went back to sleep himself, only to be wakened half an hour later by an overzealous chambermaid in search of autographs.

A while later…

By the time Valendel and Sharwyn managed to break through Lord Nasher, Aarin Gend, some two dozen court sycophants and about half the surviving population of the city, the sun had already reached as high a point as it was going to for the day.

Therefore, a sun drenched scene of natural beauty greeted the two after a lengthy walk from the city. They were surrounded on all sides by dense trees, and had a flat grass patch and a warm stream at their disposal. On top of everything else there was not a fly or mosquito to be seen. It was a far cry from the garish wasteland that Sharwyn had expected.

“It’s beautiful.” She said, taking her travelling bag from her shoulders and let it dangle from her right hand.
“I’m glad to hear you say that.” Valendel replied, running a hand through the water.
“I’m going to go change.” She said, moving into the trees, “No peeking.”
“Sure you don’t need a hand?” He asked hopefully.
“Oh no, you wait there. Keep your eyes on the lake.”
“Okay.” He sighed, turning to face the water.

Sharwyn moved off and Valendel took this opportunity to sit down and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the oasis. It had been too long since he’d been surrounded by nature, and though he would gladly seal himself away in a metal box for all eternity for Sharwyn’s sake (so long as she was in there with him,) he did feel glad to be back in a place he could call home.

“You can look now.” A voice shouted from across the glade. Valendel turned around and the sight he was presented with nearly sent him falling back into the lake.

Sharwyn was dressed in a thigh length black gown, designed for bedroom use. To say it complimented her figure would be, as Valendel would readily tell you were he not stunned into a lusty silence, an understatement.

She was also wearing a pair of open toed shoes with raised heels. A kind similar to those worn by priestesses of Sune. She had bought them simply as a means to tease Valendel shortly after they had claimed the reward from the Green Griffon’s labyrinth.

The ranger wasted no time in moving towards her, removing his tunic with impractical care and dropping it as neatly as he could behind him. (Old habits). The two kissed once again, and after about a minute they reluctantly pulled themselves away from each other. They had a lot of hours to kill here, and it wouldn’t do to rush it.

They made their way back to the miniature lake, Sharwyn dipped her feet in the water while Valendel took the opportunity to remove his suddenly bothersome shoes and trousers.

Sitting down next to her, he snaked his hand around her waist and couldn’t quite manage to keep himself from sneaking in a quick tickle to her side. As always the sound of her giggling stirred both his heart and nethers, making him want to encourage more from her.

“Oh is that why you brought me here?” Sharwyn asked with exaggerated suspicion, taking Valendel’s wrist with one hand, “Was all your talk of a romantic outing just a front so you could have your way with me?”
“You wound me with such suspicions.” He replied innocently.
“Indeed,” she said, crossing her legs and leaning back on her elbows, “well I think I’d best keep my feet underwater for now, before you start getting any more ideas.”
“Well I’m sorry my dear,” he said, pushing himself forward into the lake, “but you’ll have to do better than that to stop me.”

Before Sharwyn could respond, Valendel’s head vanished beneath the surface. She could vaguely see his cloudy form in the water, and then what soon became apparent was the unfastening of the shoe on her left foot. A wet hand then emerged from the water to place it upon the grass before vanishing back beneath the surface.

As her soaked swain begun to remove her other shoe, Sharwyn sought out Valendel’s head with her bare foot and slid it slowly over his head, laughing a bit as his hair tickled between her toes.

Valendel was forced to come up for air when he rejoined the second shoe with its partner. His head pushed Sharwyn’s leg upwards, almost sending her falling backwards onto the grass. She managed to correct herself however, moving her leg to the side and bringing her ankle to rest on his shoulder.

“Typical man.” She said bringing her other leg out of the water and resting it on Valendel’s other shoulder, “I remember a time when you used to stammer just saying good morning to me.”
“So do I,” he said, idly placing one hand on the ankle atop his right shoulder, “I was never going to win your heart that way though was I?”

Sharwyn smiled despite herself, she soon recovered however and, not wanting Valendel to feel too confident on the matter, pushed down with her legs and sent him back underwater.

She had little time to enjoy the satisfaction that followed however, as within a matter of seconds she felt a hand close around her right foot, and then a single finger moving slowly and methodically up the centre of it. The water impeded her boyfriend’s efforts considerably, but the feeling was still certainly cause for attention.

“Eeep! He he he he. Aaaah, Valee eeeh he he he ha!”

Reluctantly, Valendel lifted himself above the water to catch his breath. His hand was still grasping her right angle
“Sorry,” he asked with his standard grin, still a little breathless, “did you say something?”
“No,” she replied, “now get back down there.”

Valendel, who didn’t need telling twice, drew in a last breath and descended anew. Sharwyn soon felt him take hold of both her ankles and left them slightly. With cavalier disregard for the salt water he risked swallowing, he opened his mouth and began to suck on her toes.

“Yaaaah! Ha ha, Gods not theee he he he he he he here! Valendel, staaaeee he he heaaaahhh ha ha ha ha!”

Trying to up the level of laughter to something he could hear underwater, Valendel had started to tickle Sharwyn’s feet with his free hand.

He kept this up for as long as he could, but again he soon found himself needing to breathe. Upon returning to the surface he made a point to grab hold of Sharwyn’s left leg, which he’d soon need.

“I suppose I’ll have to get my legs out of the water before you drown.” She said.
“Perhaps,” Valendel conceded, making no effort to release the leg he had hold of. As Sharwyn tried to pull it free, he slithered his fingers underneath her knee and began to tickle there.

Sharwyn’s reaction was fierce indeed, her free leg kicked a trail of water a meter high and the rest of her nearly leapt clear of the floor. After a few seconds he stopped.

“Hey!” She yelped after her latest round of tickle-induced laughter subsided, she tried to think of a suitable follow up point to that exclamation but none came to mind.

Valendel hauled himself out of the water and, after courteously moving a suitable distance from Sharwyn, shook himself free of dripping water like a drenched bipedal canine.

“After months of endless hardship and battle,” Sharwyn said elaborately, smiling all the while “with both of us expecting to be killed at any moment, we now finally get a romantic moment to yourself and all you can think of is indulging your ungentlemanly lusts. No deep meaningful proclamation of our love, no warm embrace under the midday sun, no proposal.” She whispered this last one, knowing that Valendel would probably faint at the suggestion, and then where would she be?

“I can’t help it if you’re irresistible.” He replied, reaching for her right hip with one hand and then making a show of restraining himself, “But you mustn’t think of my actions as being inspired by lust alone.”

He sat down beside her and took one of her hands in his own, his face abruptly serious.
“I love you.” He said, “I’ve always loved you, ever since you first rolled your eyes at me in the Trade of blades.”
“Well what did you expect?” She replied, “Errm, excuse me, er, miss, do you, er, think we should work together to cure this errrr, plague thing?”
“Oh come on, I wasn’t that bad.”
“It was enough to merit me rolling my eyes at you,” Sharwyn said jovially before leaning forward to kiss Valendel and adding, “I love you too.”

As the two kissed once again, for it seemed the proper thing to do next, Valendel’s hands snaked down the length of Sharwyn’s back and came to rest of her hips. After a few more seconds, he dug his fingers into her exposed sides, earning yet another startled yelp for his trouble. He used this moment of confusion to take hold of Sharwyn’s arms and pin them together, gently, but quickly, lowering her to the floor.

“Now that wasn’t a particularly flattering impression.” He said, wasting no time in assaulting her newly exposed underarms with his free hand, “Your considerable exaggerations with regard to your characters I’m afraid will only earn you the wrath of critics, such as myself.”

“Eeeaah! Daahee he he he hamn it! He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha he he!”

Once she had gotten over the initial surprise of this latest tickle assault from above, Sharwyn stopped resisting and simply laid back to enjoy it. With only one hand, Valendel couldn’t work quickly enough to make the sensation too torturous or make breathing difficult.

“Well if the ‘critics’ are too sensitive that’s their problem.” She managed to get out after a few moments of giggling. Valendel paused his ministrations and parted with a now familiar mischievous grin.

“I wouldn’t say I was being oversensitive,” He muttered, “cause if I were I’d likely do something like this.”

He released her wrists and instead hurriedly shifted down to grab her ankles. Sharwyn sat up abruptly, her feet were of course her most ticklish spot and it was far harder to simply lay back and enjoy when her amorous Ranger had his way with them, the fact that they were now above water helped as well.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” She screamed, startling no less then fifty magpies as Valendel began to alternate between tickling her soles and arches, “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Eaaahaaaeeaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Waaaaaiiihhht! Pleeeeeaaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he hessse! Vaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Reluctantly, Valendel stopped torturing Sharwyn’s feet. As she laid back to catch her breath, he courteously started to massage away the lingering itching sensations he had caused.

When Sharwyn had sufficiently recovered herself, she brought her eyes to face Valendel’s, smiled and brought one foot up to his face.

“I think I’ll have to make this into an epilogue for my story,” she said, tracing her toes through the hair overhanging his forehead, “but I need more material to work with.”
“Ah, say no more then my love.” Came the reply as Valendel took hold of the foot in his hair and brought it to his mouth, “I can give you enough material for a sequel if you wish.”

To be Continued

I too well unstand how writer’s block can catch one half way through a story
but you seem to have conquered it very well my friend. :)
And I think the romantic twist worked well enough.

I can't wait till we get back to Aerie & Imoen's torment so I can see if you're
going to use the suggestion I had made in chapter 4 about how,
"Maybe Calliara decides she doesn't like the sound of the 'bullshit confession'
and decides she did like the sound of the girls laughter. So she tries to get
another 'bullshit confession' out of them personally." :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back