• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subject: Josh (f/m, m/f & f/f)

SleepingBeauty

Introduction

This is my first story (and my first post), so be nice ;)
It was just an idea I got, and it seemed interesting, so I thought I should see what other people thought of it.

Now, just to make sure you don’t start reading something you absolutely hate, this is something of an “agency investigating the supernatural” story. I take no responsibility for hideously overused clichés that will inevitably scar your mind. Read at your own risk.

There are also some sexual themes in the story. I didn’t write “weak” or “intense” as a descriptor, simply because I am still too new to know what the standard on this forum is. I don’t think it would rate as very sexual though, so most people should hopefully be able to read it, even if they generally don’t like sexual elements in a story.

Subject Name: Josh Elm
Current Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

This day really wasn’t going as planned. Customers were still piling up in a long line, even though it was just five minutes until closing time. For some reason, people always thought that the best time to shop groceries was just before they went to bed. Never mind the poor clerks who then had to wait until actual closing time before they could even start preparing to close up. It was infuriating, to say the least. Josh could barely put up with it, but he still managed to give them a friendly smile, all the while quietly contemplating their hideous deaths by drowning in cement. It was a kind of therapy for him.
Josh himself was pretty thin, although perhaps his height made him appear scrawnier than he really was. He had black, curly hair that he always fiddled with when he was nervous. Strong or athletic was perhaps not the ideal way to describe him, or even a close descriptor for that matter, but he had a certain toughness, and the endless running around in the store had given him a pretty good stamina to boot.
Of course, there was that one person he didn’t imagine dying in a horrible and unfashionable manner. Jessie was standing just a few feet back in the line, carefully counting every item in her bag a second time. She always did that. She came by the store two or three times a week. As far as Josh knew, she was still studying. He wasn’t certain how old she was, but 23 or 24 seemed like a good guess. He didn’t know if she had a boyfriend, or even where she lived. He did know that he was crazy about her though, and taking his eyes off her and focusing on the customer in front of him was almost painful.
“That’s 3.50”, he mumbled to the elderly woman who was waiting impatiently, while gazing shyly at Jessie. She didn’t seem to notice him, still focused completely on her groceries. She was next in line now, and Josh felt very self-conscious. He wanted desperately to keep his voice straight, but the corners off his mouth were shivering already. She walked up to him and started sorting out all the things she wanted to buy. Josh made a quick check. Milk, bread, butter, vegetables, all that, nothing unusual. Same thing every time, with the occasional scotch tape thrown in every now and then. Josh quickly and clumsily started calculating the numbers on his machine, although he already had the answer in his head. He had always been good with numbers. Sadly, people were much, much harder to deal with.
“That would be… 17.50, Jessie”, he mumbled, uncertain if he would dare to look into her eyes.
“Thank you…” she said, brushing her long blond hair out of her face and reaching for her money. She gazed at his nametag. “…Josh”, she finished with a bright smile.
She didn’t even know his name, even though they had seen each other over a hundred times. He felt a weight press over his heart, but at the same time her smile made him feel better. So she hadn’t known his name. So what? She did now, and that was a step in the right direction.
Still smiling, she turned and stuffed her items into a bag, and after giving him another polite little smile, she turned and started walking away. He gazed longingly after her, his eyes resting momentarily on her sweatpants. They didn’t do her long, tanned legs or perfect behind any justice. It was a cruel world they lived in.
An annoyed grunting snapped him back to reality, and he turned to face his next customer. The man looked tall and wiry, with an unkempt beard and a trucker hat concealing most of his face. The frown on his face was obvious though, and Josh decided not to aggravate the man by forcing him to wait any longer. He avoided the mans eyes, but a quick glance from the corner of his eye allowed him see that the man was also trailing Jessie as she walked out the door. It made a strange rage surge within him, but he quickly managed to repress it. Still, he didn’t like that look on that mans face. The guy had to be like… 40 or 50 or something. Josh would have considered that very inappropriate in any case, but with Jessie it angered him even more. Still, customer’s always right, right?
“She’s really something, isn’t she?” he said in a pathetic attempt at small talk, and instantly regretted it. The man just threw a surly look at him, and made a gesture towards his pack of cigarettes, the only thing he was there to buy. Considering he was forcing them to stay there until midnight to clean up just because he couldn’t have gotten off his ass and bought them during the day, Josh didn’t think it would kill the man to be pleasant. But he didn’t say that aloud, of course.
Josh told him the price, and the man gave him the money. Then he stuffed his cigarettes in his pocket and walked out, without even a polite nod. Josh wouldn’t miss him if he never entered the store again. He turned to the final customer, throwing a glance at the watch. He wouldn’t get home until long after midnight. This last smile was hard to muster.

It was dark in the parking lot, and the streetlights did little to help. The wind was howling, and Jessie desperately wished she had worn a jacket. Her thin t-shirt offered no protection at all against the cold, and she had to keep moving or she’d turn into an ice sculpture. At least once she got into the car she’d be able to get a little warmer, or at least get some protection from the merciless wind. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her car keys as soon as she spotted her car. It had been a gift from her father the day she had started college, as a motivator to pull through it all. So far she hoped she had made him proud. She was actually pretty certain she had. So far she had handled all of her classes flawlessly, and it was just that paper she had to finish before Monday. It wouldn’t be a problem.
Not to mention that right now, she couldn’t be happier about the car. She fumbled with her keys and dropped them to the ground as she tried to unlock her car. She mumbled a quick and silent curse and got down to her knees to search for them in the darkness. She was glad she hadn’t chosen jeans for today. Sweatpants allowed far more flexibility, and it didn’t matter if they got dirty on the asphalt.
“Come on, come one, come on little keys, where are you”, she muttered. “Come on, where?” She moved around a little, and the weak light reflected on her keys, lying only about a foot lengths away from her.
“There you are”, she mumbled and reached after them. However, as her hand closed over them, a weak rattle was heard, and suddenly they weren’t under her hadn’t anymore. She had missed them by a few inches. She couldn’t quite understand how though. She figured she must have miscalculated the distance in the darkness. She reached out again, and a new rattle was heard. This time she actually saw the keys move. They slid away from her hand, as if they didn’t want to be captured. She rubbed her eyes in confusion. This was ridiculous. Keys did not just choose not to be grabbed. They were keys, for crying out loud! They didn’t have a will of their own, much less the ability to move on their own volition. Yet they clearly were.
Determined not to let them get away again, she crawled on her legs and hands until she was positioned right over the keys, and then she dove after them. Yet still they got away from her, if barely. She started crawling after them, and they easily kept an even distance from her. She felt like if she was in some kind off game a small child might enjoy playing. She suspected for a short moment someone might be toying with her, like maybe tying a string to the keys and then pulling them away form her. Yet the keys had been in her pocket the whole time. Nobody could have gotten them, tied a string around them and put them back without her knowing. Even keys that moved on their own made more sense than that.
She kept crawling after them, foolishly throwing herself after them again and again, trying to get them. Suddenly they stopped, and she threw herself after them. Her hands closed around them, and she felt a surge of joy as she “won”. Against who or what she still wasn’t sure, but she had her keys. In the frenzy of getting her keys back she had forgotten about the wind, but now it all came back, and she shivered as she lay on the ground.
She suddenly realized she wasn’t alone any more, and gazed up at the man standing in front of her. He seemed familiar. An unshaven face, a trucker hat, and an old green jacket. Wait, that was the guy who had been standing behind her at the store. Her face blushed when she realized how stupid she must have appeared, chasing after her keys.
She got to her feet. “I’m… I’m sorry”, she stuttered nervously. How the hell did you tell someone you had been chasing your fleeing keys? She couldn’t really think off a good excuse though. Her mind seemed to have gone as numb as her body. “I was just… you know… I dropped my keys”, she mumbled and looked down.
“I noticed”, he commented, looking at her in a way that made her shift her position. She felt a bit… uncomfortable as he sized her up.
“Well”, she said uncertainly. “I should get going then.” She turned to walk, but threw a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure he wasn’t following her. She wasn’t sure why, but she didn’t like him one bit.
“Wait”, he said, and she froze in her steps. She shouldn’t be so nervous, but this man had “untrustworthy stranger” written all over him. “What’s your name?” he asked, and sounded a little nervous even. That surprised her, and she thought for a moment that perhaps she had just misjudged him.
“My name is Jessie”, she said, turning around to him, now being several feet away from him. She was reasonably sure she could outrun him if necessary. He didn’t look all that tough. She wasn’t going to give him her last name though.
“Jessie”, he mused. “A beautiful name.”
There was the eerie creepiness again. Something in his tone set off all her inner alarms. She wanted to turn and run, but it seemed terribly rude. Instead, she took a step back. “Look, sorry, but I really have to go now. I’ve got a big paper to finish tonight.” That wasn’t quite true, she had plenty of time on her hands before she needed to turn it in, but it was the closest to truth that she could think off. She turned around and started walking. “Nice meeting you”, she said as she threw a new glance over her shoulder to make sure he wasn’t following her.
He wasn’t following her. Instead, he was just standing their, and she had an uncomfortable hunch that he was checking out her ass. She picked up her pace, hoping to get out of his sight. At the same time though, she felt like if something was pressing down on her chest. She tried taking a deep breath, but found that she couldn’t force the air down her throat. Panic seized her. Was she getting a stroke? She had never had one before, she wasn’t certain if this was what they were like. As she fell to her knees, she heard the mans footsteps behind her. She turned her head and faced his grim gaze.
“Please”, she mumbled. “Get me to a hospital.”
And then she passed out.

Josh just wanted to get inside. It was freezing outside, and so dark he couldn’t see his hand. Even while he was walking up the stairs to his apartment he was shivering. He hadn’t gotten away until almost two hours past midnight, and he was ready to just throw himself into bed. He fumbled with the keys for a few moments before he got inside and closed the door. He hoped he hadn’t caught a cold. Listening for any snoring, but failing to perceive any, he assumed his roommate had yet to tuck in too. Peeking into the small kitchen, he caught sight of Victoria, leaning over her books. Her dark hair was tied back into a ponytail, and her reading glasses were resting on the tip of her nose.
“Eh-hem”, Josh coughed loudly.
Victoria jumped alive, looking up from her book and removing her glasses. “Oh, Josh, it’s just you”, she said and took a deep breath. “You scared me.”
“Sorry about that”, he said with a smile. He threw a glance at the watch. “Don’t you think it’s time to go to bed?”
Victoria threw a glance as well, and seemed surprised to notice how late it was. “Damn, I guess time just slipped from my mind. I’ve got a big-ass test tomorrow, and I have to study if I want to pass.”
“You also have to sleep”, Josh pointed out and helped out of her chair. “It won’t do for you to fall asleep at the test, now will it?”
“Good point”, she mumbled, and Josh noticed she was really tired after all. He had to support her with all his strength, as she could barely stand up. “So”, she said as they entered her bedroom, “how are things on the Jessie-front?”
She knew perfectly well how Josh felt about the gorgeous blond that always visited the store, not to mention Josh’s dreams. Of course, he was compelled to talk about her with someone, so she was his designated listener. She didn’t seem to mind though, except for being annoyed at his cowardice.
“Not to great”, he mumbled. “Apparently she doesn’t even know my name.” He hesitated. “Until today, that is”, he added on.
“Well, what do you expect when you’ve never said anything to her except for the price of her groceries?” She gently poked his ribs, and he squirmed a little. For a moment, the image of an empty Coke can lying on the ground flashed by his eyes. He wondered if he was remembering some old commercial.
“I know, I know. I just… never mind.”
“Come on, what?”
“We’ll talk tomorrow. You need to sleep”, he said and put her down in her bed.
“Night”, she mumbled.
“Goodnight.”

Part 1

Part 1

The next few days went by pretty uneventful. Josh really only had one consistent goal on a weekly basis, and it was the days when Jessie came to shop. He had managed to predict her shopping pattern by now, and he knew she should be here today again. He hadn’t seen her so far though, and it was getting late. Although, she was the one person he wouldn’t mind coming in at closing time. The store was empty, only he and a few other workers around, and they were all working in the storage rooms. Josh had his gaze focused on the doors, waiting for Jessie to enter. The store would be closing in just half an hour. Why wasn’t she here yet? Maybe she had gone to another store? He didn’t even want to consider the possibility.
The doors opened suddenly, and he looked up. Disappointment mixed with a hint of confusion. The woman in front of him was certainly not Jessie, but both intriguing and beautiful all the same. She had her shiny brown hair neatly arranged, framing her gorgeous face. She just looked a little too… formal for shopping groceries. She was dressed in a grey suit with a white buttoned shirt under, and a dark tie hanging down from her neck. She looked like she should be attending a meeting, not visiting a grocery store. Still, Josh knew better than to criticize the customers.
What did draw his attention even more was that the woman wasn’t proceeding through the store. Instead, she just stood at the exit, watching the place as if searching for something. Her gaze fell on Josh, and she immediately started walking towards him. Josh gave her a curious look, but figured maybe she just needed some directions.
“Can I help you?” he wondered as she walked up to him.
“Maybe”, she said, speaking in a strict, professional tone. “Are you Josh Elm?”
This was slightly weirder. How did she know his name? It wasn’t that hard to find out, it was hardly a secret. Still, he didn’t know who she was, and he couldn’t imagine she was related to anyone he knew.
“Yes”, he said carefully. “That’d be me. Why?”
She flashed him a badge, having pulled it from her suit so fast he had barely seen it. “This is official business. I’m going to need to ask you to accompany me.”
Josh felt his flight reflex kick into overdrive. This had to be a prank, yet nobody he knew would do something like this. It wasn’t his birthday, this woman was definitely not a stripper of any kind, she was far too serious, and she clearly wasn’t acting.
“What are you talking about?” he said, for some reason instinctively gazing around for possible escape routes. “Is this some kind of joke?”
“I assure you, this is no joke. It is a federal matter.” She gave him a harsh glare. “Again, I ask you to come with me willingly.” She moved to reveal a handgun resting at her hip. “I will force you if necessary.”
This was getting out of hand, and quickly. Trying to buy himself some time, Josh stuttered, “Yeah, sure, I’ll come. Can you just wait, like, half an hour or so? I just got to finish my shift here. M’kay?”
She shook her head. “No, you are coming with us now. No objections, or this will get ugly.”
Josh looked around, hoping that perhaps one of his co-workers might appear and wonder what was going on. That might distract this… agent, whatever she was. No such luck though. He was alone, and lowered his head in defeat. “Alright, I’ll come with you. Could you just explain…”
“No”, she said forcefully. “We’ll explain later. Now, we need you to come with us.”
Josh walked around the counter and stopped in front of her. “I’m coming. Where are we going?”
The woman just turned and started walking, and Josh hurried after her. They exited the store and soon came into the parking lot. A large van stood waiting for them, and she gestured for him to get inside. Obeying orders, he got in their, only to be faced with the sight of several large, burly men in suits.
“Hey, what’s…” he exclaimed, but he didn’t have time to say more. Two of the men heaved forward and pulled him inside, and he felt a hard pinch somewhere on his neck before everything went dark.

Jessie slowly opened her eyes. Her head was hurting, and she felt a strange prickling sensation, like if her whole body had gone numb and was just recovering from it. Her sight was unfocused, and she couldn’t even tell if her eyes were opened or closed.
As she slowly regained her senses, fear and panic gripped her as she realized she was restrained. She was lying on what she guessed had to be a table, likely a rather old and wooden one. She was stretched out in an X-shape, her wrists and ankles tied to each corner of the table. She tried the ropes, but couldn’t even move an inch. How had she ended up here?
And so, very slowly but certainly, her memory started to return. The grocery store. The parking lot. The man with the trucker hat. Her… stroke, was it? But all that didn’t explain why she was here. She didn’t know how much time had passed, but she still had her old clothes on, which was a relief in all this unfamiliarity.
“You’re up”, a familiar voice said.
A shiver ran down her spine as she realized she wasn’t alone. That voice belonged to that creepy man she had been talking to before she passed out. She tried to twist her head in order to see him, but he remained outside of her perspective.
“Where am I? What have you done? Why did you take me here?” Questions flooded out of Jessie’s mouth, mostly to take her focus off how scared she was.
“Many good questions”, the voice outside of her sight mumbled. “Yet, there is one you forget to ask, one that you never asked me before either. I asked you for your name, yet you apparently did not consider yourself bound by the simple courtesy of asking me for mine. And I thought to myself, how rude. Maybe I should teach her some manners?”
Jessie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This guy was insane! “You kidnapped me? You took me here just because I didn’t ask for your name? What kind of…” she couldn’t find the proper words to describe him, but he seemed to get the gist.
A small chuckle was heard from his corner. “Oh no, I would never do something as drastic and foolish as that. I merely consider that as an additional… “bonus”, one might say. I’ve been planning this for an extensive amount of time.”
Jessie was starting sweat, and her t-shirt felt like it was strangling her. This was wrong, it was just so wrong. “What the hell are you talking about?” she demanded to know.
“Well, you see Jessie, while you might not recall it, we have met before that time in the store.” He added on a new thought that came to him. “And it’s been about three days since you fell down on that parking lot, just so you know.”
Thoughts were moving quickly through her head now, yet she couldn’t make any sort of conclusion. “What? I’ve never seen you before!”
“Actually, you have. In the mall, twice. I bumped into you both times.”
Suddenly, it was as if it was all happening again. Jessie saw herself in the mall, plowing through the masses. And someone, a dark figure, streaked by and touched her ribs quickly before vanishing. She hadn’t paid him much mind. And then it had happened again, a few days alter. Had it been the same man? Had it been this man?
“I… I remember”, she mumbled, still not believing what was happening.
“I am glad to hear that. And since you still haven’t asked me, my name is Thad.” The man moved closer, and Jessie could finally see him. He looked much like what she remembered. Still with a week-old beard and that damnable trucker hat, but he looked like he had recently showered. At least he didn’t smell. His gaze travelled across her exquisite body, taking in her well shaped hips and flat belly, and resting just a few moments too long on her firm, large breasts. She shivered as she saw the way he looked at her, like if he was hungry.
“What are you going to do to me?” she said, even though she was all too sure of what his intentions were. “You’re… you’re a rapist, aren’t you?” It felt strange to state it aloud, just like that, like if it was some kind of profession, or hobby.
Thad corrected his trucker hat. “When the mood strikes me, yes. Don’t worry though, it is not the fate I have intended for you.”
Well, that was a moderate relief, but Jessie was no less on edge. She obviously had no reason whatsoever to trust this man, but then, what reason did he have to lie to her? It’s not like she had any choice in the matter. Whatever he was intending for her, she was helpless no matter what. She almost hoped he would get it over with. She couldn’t stand this waiting, this fear of what was to come.
The man seemed to understand the thoughts going through her head. “Let’s get started then, shall we?” he said and moved forward towards her, leaning over her feet towards her upper body.. She tensed in ways she didn’t think were possible, and closed her eyes.
She thought he would aim for somewhere in between her legs. At the same time she had a feeling that perhaps he was more interested in her large breasts, as his gaze had lingered on them. What she had not expected was for him to put his hands on her ribs. She felt relieved to some degree, but also confused. Maybe he wanted to taunt her before proceeding towards her breasts, or maybe down to her crotch? But no, his hand just lay still on her lower ribs for several moments, while she was sweating and even shaking of anxiety. His eyes were closed, as if he was… meditating? No, it looked more like he was enjoying her fright.
And then his fingers started to move, ever so slightly. He gently stroked across her ribs, and a weak smile appeared on her lips. He grinned in satisfaction at seeing her reaction, and Jessie eventually started to realize what he was going to do to her.
“Ohh, god no!” she exclaimed, her eyes opening wide. “No, you can’t! You can’t tickle…” her last word ended in a burst of laughter as Thad dug into her sides, his fingers leaving ripples in her thin little t-shirt. She was giggling like crazy, trying to maintain some shred of dignity and composure, but it was ultimately futile. “No, pleasepleasepleaseplease hahaha don don’t don’t do this! I can’t take it!” she laughed out as his fingers skilfully moved across her stretched-out belly, moving under her t-shirt to new territory. The sensations were driving her mad, she had never been tickled like this before. She had barely ever been tickled at all, except for a quick squeeze or something like that. This was beyond anything she could have ever imagined. His fingers moved quickly and surely, finding her most sensitive spots and working her belly and ribs as she begged for him to stop. Her desperate pleas fell on deaf ears though, and if anything they just spurred him on even more.
“Laugh, Jessie, laugh”, he mumbled, almost to himself, and she squirmed all she could to get away from his merciless fingers. “I said laugh!” he shouted with a raised voice, for some reason not content with the reaction he got from her. She had tears in her eyes by now, her hair tangled over her face and obscuring her vision. Beads of sweat were dripping from her face, and she was breathing heavily in between her bursts of uncontrollable laughter.
Then the tickling stopped suddenly, and Thad straightened up and examined her from head to toe. Her face was red, both from embarrassment and exertion, but she was too worn out to be tugging at the ropes right now. Fearful, she looked at him and met his gaze with what defiance she had left in her. He licked his upper lip, as if he had just swallowed down some food.
“Much better”, he mumbled to her. “A good start.” Before she could protest, he took a few steps backwards and vanished form her line of sight again. She twisted her head nervously after him, her eyes darting back and forth to see where he had gone.
“Thad?” she said uncertainly. She didn’t want him here, she couldn’t stand the thought of him tickling her again, but the idea of being left all alone, tied up and helpless like this, was even worse.
As an answer to her “prayers”, a shadow fell over her head. He was standing at the other end of the table now, his hip touching her left hand. She couldn’t bend her head back enough to actually see him, but she knew he was there.
“I’m still here, Jessie. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you.” That was hardly comforting, but at least she wouldn’t have to starve to death on the table. Always something, right?
Thad leaned forward, and the top of his head came into her view. His hands touched her face, and started brushing away her hair with surprising thoroughness and care. As soon as he was done he moved his hands further towards the centre of the table, letting them rest just beneath her throat, but about an inch or so above her breasts. She shook slightly in fear, and he sensed it. It seemed to please him. His hands moved slightly down, but he held himself back. He looked like he wanted to reach down to her breasts, but held himself back for some reason. Instead, he let his hands slide apart, each coming closer to one of her armpits.
She felt the remaining colour in her face drained away quickly. No, this wasn’t happening, it was a nightmare. Oh please, let it be a nightmare! Even her toes curled as she closed her eyes in dread anticipation. She wouldn’t be able to take this. Not her armpits, not there!
And while these thoughts were coursing through her head, Thad leaned over her, a wicked grin on his lips showing through his short beard. He lowered a single finger, barely touching the t-shirt, and smiled even more when he saw her squirm instinctively. What he had done barely qualified as tickling, and promised much. He lowered all his fingers, letting them rest over her pits, and felt her trying to shrink away.
Jessie was in a state of complete mental chaos. Thoughts were coursing through her head, ideas of how she could escape, but she couldn’t formulate a single one. It was just an endless amount of railroads with no end station. Every time she thought she had a solution, a new fact jumped in to squash it. Mostly, it was the bondage that stopped her ideas in their tracks, but there was so much else. Even if she could get loose, even if she could knock him down and make a run for it, where was she? How could she…
Her thoughts were interrupted as Thad gently dragged his fingers across her armpits, and she gave out a loud shriek in surprise. She had gotten lost for a moment in her own inane fantasies of escape, and forgot what was actually going on. But at his mere touch it all came back to her. She had only the vaguest idea of just how ticklish her underarms were, but it was clear to both of them that it was a far worse spots than her ribs. She looked at him, or what little part of his head she could see, and tried to look pleadingly at him. Either he didn’t notice, or he just didn’t care. His fingers started to gently move around in her hollows, sending off sensations beyond what Jessie had eve known.
“Ahahahaha, no, please, please, don’t! Not my armpihahaha!” she shouted, fruitlessly tossing herself back and forth to escape his hands. His fingers danced around on her pits, her thin t-short only magnifying the sensations. It was a constant whirl of fingers, she could never predict where the next would land, and she pleaded with all her worth in between her loud shrieks and laughs.
“You know”, Thad said calmly while his fingers moved around to his hearts content. “I really am glad I found you. You have no idea how hard it is to find… appropriate victims these days.” He pondered on that for a little moment, while Jessie was going crazy under his merciless treatment. “I’d really like to keep you around. I could use someone with your qualities.” He sighed in a disappointed. “But I’m afraid that would be a doomed partnership from the very start.” He removed one of his hands and used both hands on her left armpit, using one hand to hold it down and reveal it at all possible angles, while the other hand went to town on them. As her helpless laughter reached a new level, he continued. “Don’t misunderstand me, I am not making assumptions about your capability to survive life on the road. It’s just that the last time I held on to one of my victims for a prolonged time, it ended badly.” He closed his eyes for a moment, as if he was remembering a painful memory, and went back to tickling both her armpits. “For both of us.” He seemed to realize Jessie wasn’t listening anymore, too focused on laughing her ass off to hear what he had to say. Even though he realized it was natural for her not to be able to pay any attention in her state, it still annoyed him. As a kind of revenge, he sent his hands searching under her t-shirt, spidering her milky, white pits, now completely unprotected. It felt good to have her so fully under his control, shivering and begging at his slightest touch. At the mall, when he had first seen her, she had been so… secure, so calm. Seeing her reduced to a quivering, pleading mess was euphoria for him, yet it wasn’t the reason he had for taking her here. It was, as he had said earlier, just a bonus.
And so, with years of experience backing him up, he set his goal to make this the first of many, many unpleasant days for her.

The air around him was cold, and when Josh opened his eyes he realized he was surrounded by nothing but complete darkness. His head was throbbing with pain, and he wasn’t certain if he was standing up or lying down. He couldn’t move his legs, but managed to exert some control over his arms. He made some careful examinations to see if he was hurt, but it didn’t seem like it. He also realized he was neither standing up nor lying down, but rather sitting on an uncomfortable chair. From what he could determine, he had a table in front of him. Both the chair and table seemed to be made from metal, aluminium if he was not mistaken. It felt a bit like his counter at the store, so he was reasonably certain he was right. Still, that didn’t help in the very least to determine where the hell he was. He had memories of the van, although he was uncertain why he had passed out. Had they done something to him? Where had they taken him? Who was that woman, that agent?
As if he had asked the question out loud, the room lit up. After struggling to adjust his sight and orient himself, Josh realized he was in a rather small, colourless room, with no windows.
“Well, look who’s up.” The voice came from behind him, and he whirled around, getting to his feet and knocking over the chair in surprise. The female agent was standing behind him, surrounded by four other large men, all in suits. She looked as gorgeous as before, but looked even stricter that she had been at the store, which Josh had thought would be impossible. Her stone cold gaze made him feel paralyzed, and he felt like a rat, trying to find a way out of a maze. His eyes fell on the door to the right of the agents, but any hope of escape was crushed when reality caught up with him. He was a good runner, but he couldn’t outrun a speeding bullet.
“Where am I? Who are you people?” he instead demanded to know. Maybe if he acted tough enough he could scare them into letting hi go, although he had his doubts about that tactic.
The female agent answered, without her facial expression changing the slightest. “You’re in a government facility in Nevada. You have been taken here for a testing. And you can refer to me as agent Williams” The directness of the response took Josh by surprise, and he found himself lost for words for a moment. Then one of her words came to the forefront.
“Testing? What do you mean, testing?” This felt like one of those awful B-movies Victoria always watched on Saturdays.
Williams tilted her head. “Perhaps testing is not the most appropriate word. We already know all we need to know about you. However, we could use your help.”
Josh had trouble keeping back the sudden urge to laugh in her face. “What?” he said, a sheepish smile appearing on his face. “No way I’m helping you people. Let me out of here. Now!” he said with some force, hoping to frighten them. “I’m an American citizen, and you can’t do this to me!”
The female sighed. “You make the mistake of assuming you have a choice in the matter. Boys, grab him”, was all she said, and suddenly her large goons moved forward. Josh backed away, and tripped on the chair. He fell back onto the table, and two of the agents instantly fell over him and pinned his arms, forcing them out towards each corner of the table. Another agent held his feet in a firm grip close to the floor, as the fourth agent moved around, having nothing to do.
Agent Williams walked up to Josh. “Not so cocky now, are you?” she said with a weak, victorious smile breaking through her facade. Josh would have been happy to see a smile on her face, if he hadn’t been so terrified of what might happen. This reminded him unpleasantly of a particular scene from the Matrix movie, and he hoped to God he was wrong.
He looked at her with an unmistakable expression of panic at her. “What are you going to do to me?” His voice was decidedly unsteady, almost like whenever he tried talking to Jessie. This was a little bit worse, though.
Williams merely gave him a quick glance, while looking over his body, as if she was searching for something. “I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually”, she assured him, and moved forward so suddenly he instinctively tried jumping away, only to realize he couldn’t move an inch due to the agents holding him down. He closed hi eyes, thinking she would hit him, but instead she dug her hands into his armpits.
He stood still for a few seconds, trying to encompass what she had just done. Her fingers were moving around his pits. Was she trying to… tickle him? “Excuse me? What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he said, and she pulled back, a weak shade of crimson colouring her cheeks.
“A… slight miscalculation”, she muttered. “I’m usually good at guessing the spots”, she mumbled to herself. She then signalled to her goons. “You know what to do.”
Suddenly, Josh found himself being turned upside down for a moment as the agents moved him around. When he landed again he was lying on his back on the table, his head resting just at the far end and his feet peeking out over the edge of the other end. Williams was standing down by his feet, and now all four agents were pinning him down, rendering him almost completely immobile. He could only move his head, and only just enough to spot Williams down at the other end of the table. She reached forward, and started untying his shoelaces.
When he understood what her intentions were, and they were all too clear to her, he froze completely. His feet were incredibly sensitive, he knew that all too well. “Please, no”, he stammered, gazing at her in terror. “I mean, I’m not… I’m not ticklish under my”, he tried pathetically to explain, but Williams wasn’t buying it for even a second. Instead, she just looked content.
“This sounds promising”, she mumbled, and pulled off his left shoe, revealing his black socks, with a small hole around his toes. In the midst of his raging panic, he kinda wished he had put on better socks. But how could he have anticipated this?
“Nice sock”, she commented dryly, and stroked her finger across his sole. Even through the sock he could feel her perfectly manicured nails, and he instantly gave up an unwilling sound, half a repressed giggle and half a grunt. “I think we found the spot, boys”, she said, and the goons holding him down nodded, without any particular emotion showing. They seemed to be treating this as strictly business, while Williams was already getting more personal than she had been in the store. Not that Josh was rejoicing at her casual conversation, for that matter. He just wanted out of here before she could remove his sock. Sadly, he had no way out, and removing his sock was exactly what the agent was doing right away. She then carefully removed his other shoe and sock, until his bare feet were just hanging there in the air, free for anyone to tickle. To say that it unnerved him was a grand understatement, but Williams didn’t seem to make any move to touch them.
Instead, she put her hand in her pocket and retrieved a picture. She held it up in front of him. “Do you recognize this man?” she asked.
Josh looked closer at the image, and sure, he recognized him. It took him a little while to realize where he had seen him before, but the trucker hat was unmistakable. “Yeah, I saw him in the store a few days ago.” He suddenly realized something. “How long have I been asleep? Did you keep me sedated for weeks?”
“I do the questioning here”, Williams answered coolly. “But no, you were only out for about a day or so.” She pointed at the picture. “We need you to focus on this man. Whatever happens, just remember him, alright? The sooner we get what we want, the quicker you can go home.”
Going home was certainly an appealing idea, but Josh had no idea what they were expecting of him. Why did he have to think about the man? And who was that unpleasant stranger?
His thoughts were interrupted as Williams quickly scratched his foot, causing him to jump. The agents had been ready though, and pressed him back. He let out an involuntary laugh, and the image of the man vanished as he looked up towards the female agent.
“Focus”, she said sharply, and let her five long nails drag slowly across his sensitive sole, making him to twitch and wiggle his feet. He tried to keep them away from the she-devil, but she merely grabbed one of them and continued to drag her nails from his toes down to the heel. He broke out in uncontrollable laughter. “No, please not my foot! Not my…!” he screamed, only to be cut short as she switched foot and went for the other. He jumped and bounced up and down, forcing the agents to add their weight in order to hold him down. New, previously unknown reserves of strength were tapped into as panic of a new kind seized Josh completely. Still, the agents were far too strong for him to have any chance to break free.
“Focus”, Williams repeated, and reached forward and used her tongue on his unprotected sole. The sensation sent him beyond all sense and reason, thrashing wildly and trying to get away. The tip of her tongue stroked over his toes, making him scream of laughter. He tried to focus on the man with the trucker hat, but the image of her tongue sliding up the side of his foot blocked out all other thoughts.
“Damnit, focus Josh!” she exclaimed and removed her tongue from his poor foot. “Think about the man you saw! Anything about him! Anything!” She returned her tongue, now working on his other foot, reaching in between his toes.
The ceiling was getting blurry as Josh’s eyes filled with tears. He tried to focus on the man, yet he couldn’t block out the sensations of being tickled nearly to death. But for a short moment, he saw the man in front of him, gazing just like him towards Jessie, taking in her curvy frame with interest. And his thoughts were diverted to Jessie. Her smile, her long blonde hair, her incredible body, that laughter she had, everything about her that he had ever seen. And then another image intruded on him, that of a blue Volkswagen driving across a dusty road. It lasted only for a few seconds, but it was clear in his mind.
“A Volkswagen”, he exclaimed suddenly in between his laughter, causing Williams to stop licking his toes. “A blue one, driving down a road.” He didn’t know how it had happened, but he knew this wasn’t just some sudden idea or image that had randomly appeared. It was too precise, too exact for that.
Williams appeared stunned for a moment, but quickly gathered herself. “Excellent, Josh, good job. Did you see the license number?”
Josh made a weak attempt at nodding, and described it to her. She pulled out a small pen, but instead of writing it down on a notepad, she started drawing it on his right sole. He burst into laughter instantly. “NO, what are you dohehehehehehehe!” he exclaimed, trying to speak, but failing miserably. “Don’t do this, I told you all…” He succumbed to a new wave of senseless laughter.
“Focus, Josh. We’re not through just yet.” She switched to writing the license plate number on his other foot, sending Josh into new hysterics. His thoughts returned to Jessie, and instantly he saw the road again. There was a sign coming up. He tried to tell what it said, but it was too far away, and the picture was fading. He squinted his eyes, and tried his very best…
“Sacramento!” he shouted.
Williams looked up. “I’m sorry?
“I saw a sign that read Sacramento,” Josh said while trying to catch his breath.
“California?” she asked, more to herself than to him. “Good job, Josh.”
Josh took a deep breath and let his head fall backwards. He hoped it was finally over.

What an incredible first post! Very well written story, interesting characters and concepts...and tickling too! Welcome, and please do continue.

incredible

something for everyone there

you seem to have a talent of painting the characters and setting everything up there. (something that we dont often see with tickle stories)

its really good so far

Part 2

Thanks, you guys! Means a lot!

Part 2

About an hour later, he was up on his feet again. He still hadn’t had a chance to shower, and was sweaty from his “testing”. He was standing in a long, white hallway, having been told to wait there until Williams returned.
The idea to simply turn and run had certainly occurred to him, but it seemed foolish. All he knew was that he was in Nevada, and even that wasn’t so certain. Even if he could get out of this complex, he’d have no idea where to proceed. And so, he simply waited for the female agent to return.
He didn’t understand what had been going on during that testing session. Tickling aside, why had they insisted that he would think about that man? Whatever they had wanted to happen hadn’t. Instead, it had happened when his thoughts turned to Jessie. Those images, he still didn’t know what they were, or why they had appeared in his head. It was inexplicable, but he hoped that Williams would be able to shed some light on the matter nonetheless.
The sound of her high heels alerted him to her presence, and he turned to face her.
“Hi, Josh”, she said, examining him carefully with her eyes. “How are you recovering?”
“I could use a shower, but I’ll be fine.” He glared at her. “And I have some questions for you.”
She seemed unfazed by his angry stare. “I would imagine so. Follow me.” She turned and started walking the same way she came. Josh followed behind her at first, his gaze lowering itself to her formfitting pants, but he quickly hurried up to walk alongside her, knowing he needed to maintain focus on what she was going to say.
“I think it’s best to start from the beginning, so I apologize if it might take a while to get to the truly relevant information. 1983 a group of very famous Harvard students were performing some fairly advanced but otherwise standardized examinations of the human brain. Their findings were naturally nothing new, they merely followed in the footsteps of their instructors. Yet one of the brains they examined had a slightly… different appearance. Nothing obvious, but upon closer examination it was clear that it had developed in ways previously thought impossible. Certain areas of the brain that still puzzle scientists to this day showed signs of being far more developed in this particular brain.”
They turned a corner, and Josh was already starting to feel his attention drift to the comparatively highly interesting white corridors.
“They tried to take their findings public, but a few… dissenters in the group stole the brain, seeing more potential in it than merely fame. These dissenters came to found this organization, meant to find more people with these anomalies, and to study them. The U.S. government, among others, have been funding them for years, even though they are technically an international organization. It’s a bureau designed to discover threats and possible allies that could benefit or harm the U.S. and the whole world, for that matter.”
“Wait, what?” Josh interrupted. “Assuming what you said is true, which I have real trouble to believe,” he added, “are you trying to tell me that this “bureau” as you call it, exists only to try and locate more examples of some strange kind of brain? A brain, I might add, that you have no proof was anything other than a single random occurrence.”
Williams smiled at him, and opened the door in front of them. “You might want to rethink the use of the word “try”, Josh”, she said. The sight that met him was enough to make him stop dead in his tracks. A huge room, bigger than most houses, and filled with people running around and enormous computer screens lining the walls. He felt his jaw drop.
The agent at his side smiled at his surprise. “We’ve been doing this for quite some time. Come with me”, she said and started walking down the stairs until they reached the floor. “What these people, our founders, eventually came to realize was that these anomalies in the brain gave rise to what they dubbed simply “special skills”. Over the years we’ve been trying to find these people, and determine whether they are a threat or not. If they are, we try to isolate them to minimize the damage they can cause. If they are deemed harmless, we merely keep them under surveillance.”
Josh was struggling with what he was hearing, half expecting his friends to jump out behind a monitor and yell “SURPRISE”. It didn’t seem very likely either though, and he chose to just keep quiet and listen.
“The special skills we’ve observed so far”, Williams continued, “covers a broad spectrum of superhuman abilities. We’ve observed over 18539 different variations so far, and we’re discovering more on a monthly basis.” She gave him a quick look. “As I told you, we monitor these people. One person we’ve been monitoring for an extensive time is Thad Brown, a fugitive and formerly a small-time criminal. Our… dealings with this man have shown us the extent of his telekinetic abilities.” She hesitated, and threw another quick glance at Josh. “And then we’ve been monitoring a young man with, what we believe to be the ability to perceive the past and the future. That would be you.”

Thad was sitting in his chair, blowing smoke from his nose. Those cigarettes he had gotten from the store were crap, but they would have to do until he could steal something more qualitative. He longed for a good old robbery. It had been far too long since last time, but he could feel his power returning, even though he was still drained. He just needed a day or two more. The girl was perfect. He really wished he could take her along. It was hard to find someone as exquisitely ticklish as her. He looked over to her unconscious form on the table. This was the third time in a row she had passed out, in merely two days. While it was annoying to have to wait for her to wake up again, it was important not to break her completely. He still needed her. Once he was fully charged up again, he could dispose of her. A damn shame though. She was certainly beautiful.
She moved her head slightly, and he grinned. It was time to begin soon again. She had been passed out for several hours now, longer than before. He had mostly been focusing on her stomach and delicate armpits, but he felt an urge to proceed to new areas. Change was important, he knew that.
He used his telekinetic power to put out the cigarette in his mouth. He could afford that, it was hardly an exertion at all. And soon he would be at full power again, wreaking havoc like never before. He rose from his chair, thinking of the glory and devastation he would bring to this pathetic city. To the whole country. And that bitch would pay for what she had done to him. His side was still hurting, but he ignored it as he walked over to the sink in the nearby kitchen and filled up a glass of water. It was important to give the poor girl something to drink. He had even let her go to the bathroom just before the last torture session, and he suspected she had been drinking then too. Still, he didn’t want her to pass out too quickly.
“You’re up, I see”, he said with a friendly tone to her as she gave him a look of utter loathing, mixed in with fear as he entered the living room.
“Go to hell”, she hissed. Once he had broken her a few times and she had realized she would never leave this room again, she seemingly decided that the only thing she could do was to give him a hard time whenever possible. He didn’t mind though. He enjoyed breaking her and making her plead, and if she was defiant, then so much better.
“Now, now, manners, Jessie”, he scolded her with a smile on his lips. “I brought you some water.” He held up the glass, and she threw a longing glance at it, before turning her head away in defiance. She was an amusing capture, to say the least. “Not feeling thirsty right now?” he wondered and put down the glass on top of a small cabinet. “Well, I’m sure we can fix that.” And with that, he walked over to the end of the table, putting his hand on her white sneakers. “I’m feeling up to something new.”
There was no mistaking the fear that showed in her eyes. She had probably expected him to just keep assaulting her armpits and ribs, which while not bad places in their own right, were perhaps not her worst. He had hoped her feet were a good spot, and the look she gave him answered him. She most certainly did not want that to happen.
Leaning in a bit, he smiled viciously. “Are you a little worried, dear Jessie?” he wondered. “There’s no need to worry, I’m sure you’re not even ticklish under your feet.” And with that he began untying her shoelaces, but not with his hands. Instead, he used his mind, and the shoes seemingly started untying themselves. Jessie gazed in utter shock at her white sneakers, clearly not believing her eyes. The miniscule energy he had to exert to pull off this little trick was certainly worth that reaction.
Once the shoelaces were properly untied, he let the shoes slid off her feet, revealing thin white socks. He could almost spot the milky skin of her soles through the socks, and he felt a strong urge to just throw himself at them. He could have used his mind to tickle her feet until she reached insanity, but there was something special about using your own hands. He bent back her toes with one hand, and let his fingers slide across her left sole. He couldn’t see her face, crouched as he was, but he could hear her beautiful scream of laughter fill the entire house.
“Jackpot”, he mumbled to himself. She had great high arches, and perfectly soft and sensitive feet. It was like a dream to tickle them, and he felt energy course through him as her laughter rose the more he tickled her. Impatient, he used his power to pull the socks off her, exposing her enchanting feet, wiggling around helplessly.
Still, all that wiggling was impractical, and he found it annoying. Reaching out with his mind, he grabbed each of her ten toes with a separate grip, and stretched her feet back, so that the exposed soles were nearly thrust forward. It was a sight to behold, and he was actually trembling when he reached out his hands to tickle her. As soon as he touched her, a giggle was heard from the other end of the table, and he gently started spidering her soles with great joy. She was shaking with laughter within moments, but couldn’t move her feet at all.
“Fuck you!” she screamed in between her laughter.
“I’m hurt, dear”, he said without caring in the least. He just felt an urge to tame her, and by all that was defiled, he would. He let go off her sleek feet and focused his will on her toes. Each individual toe was spread out, giving plenty of room in between. Content at what he saw, he mentally called out to a specific item in the nearby bathroom.
Hovering above the ground, an electric toothbrush came floating out, moving towards him. He caught it in his hand, and turned it on. The low humming sound seemed to register with Jessie, as she asked, “What’s that?”
There was dread in her voice, he could hear that easily. He rejoiced at the thought of breaking her completely, but held himself back. No, she couldn’t be allowed to pass out yet. But if he went a bit easy on her for a while, he could still recharge, while simultaneously enjoying himself.
And he lowered the toothbrush in between her toes, and the sudden shriek of laughter was like an angelic chorus to his ears. He could not believe anyone could be as ticklish as she was, but God, he was thankful it was so.
“Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease I’ll never swear at you ahahahhahah stop it!!! I promise I’ll neverahahahaha!!!” She was bouncing up and down the best that she could, her cute butt hitting the wooden table over and over again.
Feeling that he couldn’t wait much longer, he stood up. He could always return to her feet later anyway. He walked over to the cabinet and retrieved the water. “Thirsty yet?” he wondered calmly. He went over to her and held the glass over her face. “Maybe you’d like a sip?” He tipped it over, a few drops landing on her lower lip, and she quickly licked them up. “Good girl”, he mumbled.
“Please”, she said, exhausted and panting. “Water.” Her fighting spirit was broken, at least for the moment. He wished she could have put up more of a fight, but then again, she was in a weak position. The despair itself must be devastating to her. He hoped it was. He tipped the glass over a little more, and a steady stream of water poured down on her mouth. She tried to lick it all up, but some still ran down her cheeks and onto the table. Once the glass was half full, he stopped pouring. Instead, he moved it away from her wet and pleading face, and let it hover above her chest. Her large breasts were already pushing the poor white t-shirt to its limits, and he let his gaze linger on them. And ever so slowly, he tipped the glass, letting the water pour over her t-shirt. She shuddered as the cold water hit her body, and tried to move in vain to avoid getting it on her. It splashed off on the floor, but Thad didn’t mind in the least. It wasn’t his house, and it was all for a good cause.
Her t-shirt was now almost completely transparent, and her erect nipples were standing out, pointing to the ceiling. Bad day not to wear a bra, he thought to himself, but considered she of course wouldn’t have known she was to be kidnapped that very day. And it’s not like he was complaining.
Jessie was still sputtering, having gotten some of the splashing water in her face. She didn’t seem to understand what had happened at first, but the realization hit her eventually. Before she could say anything, or do anything besides looking at him with big, begging eyes, he reached over and let his finger gently stroke her nipple. It felt… nice, for a lack of better words. He liked seeing her wet t-shirt showing of every little inch of her breasts, but the now grey material was still a little distracting. Saving his telekinetic power for later, he simply grabbed it with his hands and pulled the t-shirt apart, exposing her large, perfectly shaped breasts for the world to see. He felt something awaken inside of him, like a slumbering beast, and he knew perfectly well he wasn’t just doing this to replenish his energy.
Jessie was trembling, her face red with embarrassment. Her face was covered with stripes of her long blond hair, but Thad was too focused on her perky breasts to care about it this time.
He could have just lifted himself up telekinetically, but that was too much of an effort to merit it, at least when he didn’t actually need to. Instead he just climbed up on the table, positioning himself in a sitting position over her hips. He gazed out over her upper body, surveying it like if it was his own kingdom. From her little bellybutton to her pert nipples, and continuing up to her face, still reddening with hatred and humiliation. He smiled to himself, reaching out his hands towards her firm breasts, gently stroking them along the sides, staying clear of her nipples. A giggle escaped her lips, and her face took on a new shade of crimson. He grinned at her as he let his hands wander freely across the busty blonde’s chest, enjoying himself immensely. They were a little too large to fit his hands, and he made large sweeping moves across them, letting his fingers gently spider her. An uninterrupted stream of giggles escaped her clenched teeth, but she didn’t seem quite as ticklish here as under her arms or feet. But Thad still preferred this area. She truly hated this, and emotions were pouring from her like a river. He had guessed her correctly as at least a relatively prude woman, not unlike another girl he had kidnapped a few years ago. Once he had removed all her clothes, one piece by one, her face had also assumed a similar shade of red. A fond memory of his.
Gently caressing her breasts, he let a hand slide up to her nipple, and started to carefully tickle it. A full white smile appeared on Jessie’s face, and though she did the best to fight it, he could see that she was shaking to hold back the reaction. He brought up his other hand, and started tickling both her nipples. She tried fighting the urge to laugh, but quickly broke and her angelic laughter filled the house.
“There you go”, he said with contentment, brushing over her breasts momentarily before returning to the nipples, now the full centre of his attention. He called out with his mind, and the toothbrush came soaring into his hand.
Jessie saw what it was, and looked horrified. “No, please, don’t, please, I’m begging you, don’t!” She didn’t get any further, as Thad smiled sadistically at her and lowered it onto her left nipple, and she gave up a shout of laughter. While moving the toothbrush around, Thad leaned over to her right breast and opened his mouth. He let out his tongue, and ever so lightly, he started licking her hard right nipple. He flicked his tongue back and forth, before starting to circle around the nipple, only nudging it weakly. Jessie was alternating between senseless laughter, pleading for it all to stop, and unwilling moaning.
Thad reached out with his mind again, and getting caught up in the moment, he allowed himself the minor effort of forming several spectral fingers, invisible to the human eye, and let them loose upon her lovely smooth feet. Her laughter rose to a high pitch, and Thad was thankful for being in an abandoned area.
Right now, he was thankful for many things.

“Wait, so you’re saying that this… this “Thad” guy? He has powers?”
“Telekinesis”, Williams added in. “And you have powers too.”
Josh was uncertain if he would get in trouble for laughing in her face. “You’re joking, right? This is some kind of joke, isn’t it?” He looked at her face, and his smile vanished when he saw her deadly serious face. “Look, I don’t have any powers. I’m just a convenience store clerk.”
“I thought you wanted answers?” Williams appeared to be only partly interested in the conversation, and Josh got the impression that she had been through this before.
“Yes, I did. I mean, you know.” He was searching for the right words. “This can’t be true”, he finally said, not able to think of anything better.
“It’s very much true. Like I said, you can see the past and the future while focusing. Thad can move objects with his mind when focusing.”
Josh was about to protest, when he stopped himself as a new thought came to him. “That was what you were doing to me, wasn’t it?” he said suspiciously. “You were trying to make me see something?”
Williams nodded. “Took you long enough to figure out. Yes, we needed you to see where Thad was.”
“You could have just asked me to do it.”
“It doesn’t work like that. We don’t know everything about how these abilities work, but we know that it is connected with certain other parts of the brain. Certain areas of the part of the brain that controls the five basic senses have a strong connection to the “anomaly” area. Certain emotions can trigger these effects. Tickling happens to be one of those, and the seemingly most effective we know of as of today.”
“That doesn’t even make a lick of sense!”
“I said we don’t know how this whole thing works. We just follow what we’ve already observed, and that is that tickling generates the necessary “energy” to activate these abilities.”
They were walking through the large hangar-like room, people greeting agent Williams every now and then. It seemed to be a rather homely environment, once you got over the large screens and the constant background noise. A small, fit Asian woman passed them by, nodding politely to Williams. She seemed to be maybe a year or two older than Josh, and hurried by without noticing him.
“That was Biyu”, she said. “She’s a psychic, just like you.”
“What?” Josh exclaimed. He was on the verge of protesting against being called a psychic, but something else came to him. “Hey! If you already have a psychic, why did you drag my ass over here and tickle me?”
Williams threw a glance at him, and sighed in annoyance. “It doesn’t work like that. She’s a skilled psychic, far more so than you, and yes, under most circumstances we would use someone like here instead, but this ability isn’t unlimited.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that in order to track someone and see their past or future, you need a link to them. Biyu is good, but she’s not that good. We picked her up a few years ago, and she’s been honing her abilities since.”
“You mean you’ve been tickling the crap out of her for years?”
“That’s one way to put it, I suppose.”
“You’re all a bunch of really disturbing people in this place, you know that?”
“I am aware of what it might look like. It’s for a good cause, though.”
“Mind telling me more about this “cause”? And skip the history lecture, please, I just want to know why you dragged my sorry ass into all of this.”
Williams didn’t seem to like his tone, but said nothing about it. “Alright, as I’ve already told you, this man, Thad Brown. He is formerly convicted, and ever since he started using his powers to rob banks he’s been under our gaze. However, we haven’t been able to catch him just yet. The reason we needed you was because you met him a few days ago, and touched his hand when exchanging money at the store.”
“That’s all it takes? I can track him just by having had skin contact with him?”
“That seems to be the minimum requirement, or possibly just having been around him. However, Biyu has never been close to hi, and so can’t track him. Using you was a long shot, you have no training and only quickly came in contact with Thad for a short while, but it was the best we could do.”
Josh felt a strange surge of guilt. “But I didn’t think about him. I tried to, but I couldn’t focus on him.”
Williams looked distraught. “You were lying?”
“No”, he hurried to say. “I saw something, but I was thinking of Jessie. She’s a… friend of mine”, he said, not wanting to get into their relationship, if one could call it that.
“Jessie Abbot?” she asked quickly.
“Well, yeah”, he responded. “How did you know that?”
“We’ve recently begun tracking her as well.”
“What! Why? Is she… like a psy-something something too?” he asked, suddenly very worried.
“No, she’s not psychic”, Williams reassured him. “We’ve been tracking her merely because she disappeared a few days ago and…”
“WHAT!!!???”
“Please, Josh, we have studies going on in here. Don’t disturb them.”
“I’m sorry”, Josh said with barely restrained aggression. “Did you just imply that she was kidnapped by that… that man?”
“I don’t think any implying was done, it’s quite obvious. She exited the store, and surveillance shows him leaving after her. She never made it to her car.”
“Oh my God”, Josh mumbled, feeling his legs go numb.
“Try to stay positive”, she remarked casually. “She’s still alive.”
“How do you know that? You can’t know that!” he snarled at her, hoping that he would be proven wrong.
Williams showed no regard for his tone. “Like I said earlier, all these “powers” are based on emotions, primarily those related to tickling. Now, the general way for activating these abilities include being tickled, that’s how we did with you, and with Biyu, and countless others. Thad, however, is not ticklish. Not a bit. We estimate that there are thousands of people out there with these… anomalies, but since they’re not ticklish, they never realize it, except when emotions from some other source are strong enough to trigger the effects temporarily.”
“So what? He can’t use his telekinesis? Is that what you’re saying?”
“Yes, normally, he wouldn’t be able to.”
“I’m sensing a “but” coming here.”
“But, he has learnt how to use the “energy” built up from tickling that other people generates. He has become something of a parasite, a vampire if you will, that feeds on others.”
“I don’t see what this has to do with Je…”
“For crying out loud, he’s using her to fuel his powers!”
Josh stood still for a moment. “So, just to make sure I got everything straight. He’s an anomaly who can use telekinesis. Correct?”
“Correct.”
“And I’m an anomaly who can see the future and the past? Correct?”
“Correct.”
“And my powers are triggered by being tickled until I nearly wet myself. His are too, but since he’s not ticklish, he’s kidnapped the girl I love to feed off of her energy as he tickles her to insanity? Correct?”
“Is this leading somewhere?”
“Correct?”
“Fine, correct.”
“And you all are a big-ass secret organisation that lives to capture anomalies, and tickle them to use their powers? Correct?”
“We do other things too.”
“Correct?”
“Yeah, yeah, correct:”
“Good, then I think I’ve got everything. I should be waking up any moment now.”
Williams slapped him over the head, a move he really didn’t see coming. He could have expected a slap n the face, it felt more like her style.
“Aouch”, he said. “What’s that for?”
“Take this seriously!” she said sharply.
“You don’t think I’m not worried about Jessie? I love her, I just don’t know what to do. This is so far out of my league.”
“Look”, Williams said with a calming voice. “We’re searching for both of them. With what you’ve told us, we should be able to track them down soon enough.” She looked directly at him. “Go get some rest. You’re a wreck.”

Hi, SleepingBeauty,

I just read this and I think it's great. I love your plot, and Jessie seems both appealing and realistic, so it made imagining her tickle-scene very nice. I hope you're still working.

Hi, SleepingBeauty,

I just read this and I think it's great. I love your plot, and Jessie seems both appealing and realistic, so it made imagining her tickle-scene very nice. I hope you're still working.

What Coda said! :)

Please say you'll be sharing more of this story with us?

Hi, SleepingBeauty,

I would like to re-iterate this as well.

Your carefully crafted introduction has made the characters come alive in a realistic way. This aspect makes the story all the more enjoyable. I look forward to reading more.

Wow and welcome to the Forum

SleepingBeauty, You have definitely mastered making a grand entrance with a first post.

This story is fantastic and has definitely made its way into my favorites list. You have an amazing gift for story-telling and character development.:bowing: You have written it in such a way that it almost plays out as a movie in my minds eye. Please do continue and thank you for your efforts up to this point.

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back