• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apples, Peaches, And Rockets Transient. Then, The Love Deepens

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by spilitting two games in New York, with rain cancelling a third game with the Mets. Bad weather followed the team when they went to Atlanta, as they split two more games with the Braves. They finally got all three games in on the Houston leg of the trip, winning two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.

Returning home to Paradise was now not so simple for Mitch. It was now not as simple as "Go home, and have sex with, and fight with Naomi". Both Mitch and Naomi now had a new and very important figure in their lives. When Mitch arrived in Paradise on Sunday night, he drove home, showered, and then went with Naomi to meet Cathy at the hotel . The three sat and talked over a long, leisurely dinner, until they retired to their hotel suite. Before everyone derobed, Mitch broached a subject : "Naomi, we both know that you have had an aversion to oral sex for all the years we've been married. Doing it is a chore for you. I will admit, that I sometimes feel jealous, when I hear my teammates describing oral sex that they receive from their wives and girlfriends. "Cathy, how do you feel about the idea of giving me oral sex to orgasm?" Mitch inquired. "I'm all for it, stud. I just wonder if you're going to be blue balled from having to have intercourse with two women every night" Cathy teased. "I'll be okay. Naomi and I usually have sex multiple times a day when I'm home. She'll just have to settle for being fucked once a day instead of twice or several times" Mitch teased.
After the sex legistics were discussed, everyone got naked, and Mitch and Naomi pinned Cathy down, and tickled her naked body all over, as she went ballistic, while the couple tickled her from shoulders to sides and belly and ribs, and finally to legs and feet and toes:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! THIS IS THE LOVE I GET AFTER TEN DAYS? TO BE DOUBLE TICKLE ATTACKED BY YOU TWO! NO FAIR! HEHHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHEEHEHEE! By this time, Mitch was erect, and Cathy was all wet inside. Cathy took Mitch's massively erect penis in her mouth, and began sucking on it. Mitch was at fever pitch. Having not orgasmed for ten days, Mitch shot a huge load of semen into Cathy's mouth, which she proceeded to spit in a nearby glass. "I'll know you really love me when you swallow that" Mitch joked. "Not happening" Cathy shot back. After this, it was Mitch's turn, as he proceeded to give oral sex to both Cathy and Naomi, giving them both orgasms. When Mitch came back to himself, he then had intercourse with Cathy as Naomi watched. In the morning, when everyone dressed, Mitch still found it difficult to believe that this entire scenario was happening to both he and his wife.

The next night, with Cathy in attendance, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand with a game against Pittsburgh. Due to the road rainouts, the first section of the homestand would have pitchers pitching on short rest. Kate Hudson had the ball on only three days rest on Monday, having pitched in Atlanta the previous Thursday. Elmont Koehler set Kate on a strict 100 pitch limit. Kate did not have her best stuff, as she threw not above 90 miles per hour that night, and struck out only five, in her six innings of work. Kate allowed three runs, and the game was tied, 3-3 until Paradise got a run in the eighth, for a 4-3 win. Gil Bellows similarly went on Tuesday on but three days rest. He allowed only one run in six innings, but lost, 1-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday, giving up two runs in six innings, and snaring a 5-2 win, as she was supported by three homers.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi took Cathy to meet their couneslor. Cathy explained the whole scenario to the therapist. "The idea of threesome is wild, but there seems to be a lot of love between us. I'm also getting to love to be tickled. It drives me insane. Also, Naomi doesnt like to give Mitch oral sex, as you probably know. I dont mind it, so, I do that for him. The whole arrangement seems to be working well. I hope it lasts for a long, long time" Cathy said, to smiles from Mitch and Naomi.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. The rotation was back to its normal rest, and it showed. Neve Campbell allowed only one run in the Friday game, winning 4-1. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched very well on Saturday night, but lost, 1-0. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny 85 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. That day, with six days rest, Kate was popping the ball at 96 miles per hour. She allowed one run in eight innings, while fanning fourteen Cubs. The game was tied 1-1 in the eighth, when, with a man on, Mitch thrilled the packed gathering, by blasting a two run homer. The bullpen finished in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 3-1 win.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and allowed two runs, leaving with the game tied in the seventh, before the Good Guys erupted for four runs, for a 6-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She got hit hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-3 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, warm, 84 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up two runs into the eighth inning, as the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie with two runs in the eighth, for a 4-2 Good Guy win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. The off field better times seemed to be translating into a better performance on field for Mitch, and, as the team packed to head to Pittsburgh the next night, all looked well.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. With no featured lee, everyone retired to seperate rooms at the fetish club for private tickling sessions. Mitch agreed to be tickled that night, by both Cathy and Naomi. He was tied hands and feet to the bed. Naomi began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Cathy joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting his ribs, as he howled:HAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Working down, Naomi continued, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, as his legs bucked:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, both Naomi and Cathy positioned themselves at Mitch's feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, and ice. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes, and howling with laughter:AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I GIVE UP! NO MORE! NOOOOOOOO! HHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.

On Thursday night, Cathy went with Naomi to drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. As the three got out of the car, Mitch made his goodbyes. "Goodbye old love" Mitch said in jest, kissing Naomi on the lips. "Goodbye new love" He continued, giving Cathy a smooch on the lips. Mitch took his suitcase and headed into the airport for the flight to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been a good homestand on field and off. Now came a ten day road sojourn. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it seems that contrary to what might be expected the new element in Mitch and Naomi's life has actually provided stability rather than interruption. Let's hope it stays that way as it seems it helps the Good Guys too. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it does seem that the new element provides stabilty for them. Maybe it is a good buffer for them to take their minds off their constant battling.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back